His Amaryllis ✅

By black-diamonds

Book1 Marrying my Boss✅ Book2 His Amaryllis ✅ Dila had to move on, She never forgot what happened, she tried... More

preview: His Amaryllis
ch1. His Amaryllis
ch2. His Amaryllis
ch3. His Amaryllis
ch4. His Amaryllis
ch5. His Amaryllis
ch6. His Amaryllis
ch7. His Amaryllis
ch8. His Amaryllis
ch9. His Amaryllis.
ch10. His Amaryllis
ch11. His Amaryllis
ch12. His Amaryllis
ch13. His Amaryllis
ch14. His Amaryllis
ch15. His Amaryllis
ch16. His Amarylllis
ch18. His Amaryllis
ch19. His Amaryllis
ch20. His Amaryllis
ch.21 His Amaryllis (Epilogue)♡

ch17. His Amaryllis

1.2K 54 2
By black-diamonds

The doctors and nurses rushed in, they looked at Xavier and I took him off my father. "We need to take off the tube." The doctor ordered. They started working and they put the oxygen mask on. "Mr. Black, can you hear me?" The doctor asked. I saw my father's eyes blink twice. "Get me water."

Dad drank water and coughed a lot. He tried to hold the cup and succeeded. "Mr. Black, can you speak?" The doctor asked. "Yes, doctor." My eyes were fulled of tears now. "Let's do some check ups." He told the nurses, they told me to wait outside.

I saw Logan with a tray of food. "Ms. Dila, I got you breakfast, your dad is on his way here." He informed me. "Dad, he is awake." I told him whispering. He looked at me shocked. "What do you mean awake?" He asked and I nodded as he squealed.

" oh my god, I have to tell Mr. Black-" he stopped when he realized everything. "Oh no..." he sat on a chair as I sat beside him. "Xavier took his oxygen tube off, I didn't notice. I was asleep." I told him and he nodded. "Yes, you slept the whole night, Xavier was asleep when I left to get you breakfast..." he told me and I sighed. "Ms. Dila, you father is ready, he asked for you." The doctor informed me. "Is everything okay with him?" I asked him. "Well, his muscles are sore. So he can move but can't walk... with exercises he should be fine." The doctor assured me. "But we need to keep an eye on him. For now." He told me and I nodded. I hold Xavier tight and walked in with Logan. "Dila..." he called me. I sobbed, Logan patted my back. "Who is he?" He asked me. "That's Logan, your father's assistant." He nodded. "Please, let me hold Amaryllis." He told me as he looked at Xavier.

"What?" I asked him un sure. "Dila, you okay?" He asked me. He thinks I am mom? My brain questioned. "Dad, I am... Amaryllis." I whispered and he looked at me in disbelief. "What are you talking about?" He asked, I looked at the doctor. "Mr. Black, what year do you think we are in?" He asked him.

"Uh, I guess it's...." he looked at the doctor afraid. "How many days was I in coma?" He asked clearly afraid. "You've been in coma for 23 years." He stated. Dad swallowed hard and looked at me. "Where is your mother?" He asked me. I gulped, "mom died 20 years ago." I told him and his tears rolled down.

"No, no way, she was right here with me... what did you do?!" He yelled at the doctor. "I was with her, we were raising Amaryllis together... we..." he stopped talking as the nurse inject him with a medication. "Dila..." he whispered then fell asleep.

I grabbed his hand as I cried out. "I am sorry dad, I am sorry..." Logan patted my back until I calm down.

After two hours, dad woke up again. He was calm now. "Amaryllis..." he called and I grabbed his hand. "Yes dad." It was weird for me but I will get used to it. "Where is your grandpa?" He asked me. "He..." I was afraid he might get into a shock. "He died two days ago." I told him afraid. He gulped. "Dad, you want to meet your grandson?" I asked afraid he might breakdown again. "What?" He asked me. "Dad... this is Xavier." I took Xavier from Logan and showed my father. "Xavier?" He called unsure. I nodded. He put his arms up and I gave him Xavier. "Xavier..." his eyes teared up.

"Your mother is so beautiful, I never get to see her growing up.... I might see you grow up." He sighed hugging Xavier, "I am sorry Amaryllis, it must have been hard for you." He told me looking at me.

"No, dad... I had a great family... mom and dad were amazing and I also have a younger brother-"

"You were adopted?" He asked me and I stopped talking. "It's a long story Mr. Black. Let's focus on your health now then we will tell you everything in detail." Logan told him. I mouthed 'thank you'

"Okay, I won't ask on the past no more... but where is your husband?" He asked me looking at my ring. "He is overseas... I came here as soon as I knew you are here." I told him and he shook his head no, "there is a lot of questions going in my head-"

"I am pregnant!" I announced suddenly and he stopped talking. "What the-" dad said surprised. "You have grown so much..." he side hugged me as Xavier jumped on his lap. "Your son is so cheerful. I am excited to meet his father... to hear your story together... I am glad you have a good life." He kissed my head and I cried silently. "Ms. Dila, your- Mr. Clive is here." Logan said.

"Why did you call her Dila?" He asked Logan. "Because my name is Dila Amaryllis, it's a long story." I chuckled and he shook his head. I walked out and saw dad waiting. "Dad.." I called him as I hugged him tightly, "babe, you okay?" He asked me and I sobbed. "He is awake," he nodded patting my back.

"I would love to meet him." He grinned and I nodded. Dad is very supportive just like my mother and I am more than happy for thay.

"Dad," I called as I walked inside the room. "Meet the great person who raised me, my father." I told dad.

"Hello Mr. Black, it's an honor to meet you. I am James Clive." He extended his hand and Xavier; my father shook it. While my beautiful son squealed as he jumped to James. "Oh, you little kido..." dad said catching him. "Thank you Mr. Clive." Dad told dad. Wow, I think I will be confused so much. "Please call me James." He said. Dad started showing him my pictures. He grabbed every album he had. "Yeah, see this is when she first had her tooth fallin. Oh this is when she first went to school." They were so adorable together and Xavier between them looking at my photos while laughing at them.

"Thank you, for taking care of her." Dad said as his tears rolled down. "Mr. Black, I think I know how you feel, you woke up to different word. But you got to move on, you have grandchildren coming and a new family, I know it's hard but let them heal your heart." Dad told him. "I know I have no rights asking but would you mind staying with you, all of you." Dad said looking at us. "Oh is that even a question! Xavier loves you... and we all are happy if you accept us." Dad nudge me. "Yes, we want you to stay with us back home." I told him and he grinned. "I would love that sweet heart."

Dad's phone rang, he looked alerted. "It's your mother, She'll be mad. I didn't tell her anything except you needed me." Dad said afraid. "Let me talk to her and thank her." Xavier, my father, asked. "Sure, go ahead." He gave him the phone and dad looked at it. "I don't know how to use it." He said ashamed. "Oh I am sorry... here, slide this and talk." Dad helped him. He then put it on speaker. "James! I will kill you, where is my daughter! You said she needed you and I should stay with Mason. You are dead meat! Now show me my daughter." Mom shouted and dad smiled feeling awkward.

"Hi Mrs. Clive, I am Xavier Black." Dad started. "Who are you? Where is James.... oh! What!!!!!" She yelled the last part. "Is that some kind of a Joke!" She whispered then stopped talking. "Your daughter, Amaryllis is with me. I finally got to meet her and know that you've taken good care of her and I am more than thankful for this. I am happy to know she has been taken good care."

"I am talking to a ghost or I am dead, either way... holy!" Mom was breathless. "Vanessa you okay?" I heard my uncle voice. "Is that Dominic?" Dad asked me. I nodded. "It's nice hearing his voice, it brings some memories." He said as he chuckled.

"Do you know Xavier Black?" She asked Dominic. "Yeah he is Amaryllis father... why?" Dominic questioned. "He is on the phone right now!" Mom said afraid. "Hello?" Dominic said unsure. "It's nice hearing your voice Dominic." Dad said and we heard a gasp. "No way! Who are you?" He asked shocked.

"Let's put it on video." I told dad, he handed me the phone. "Mom, uncle I'll change to video." I told them and then I saw them with Josh too. "Where the heck have you been? You traveled without any words. Ashton is worried and so we are." Uncle said making me roll my eyes.

"Where is he now?" I asked him and he looked at Josh. "He said he have some work... I don't know."

"Maxwell Black told me my father is alive before he died! So I had to come as fast as I can and please do not tell Ashton anything, I'll be coming back in two days." I told them and they were all confused. Then I showed them dad.

"Holy crap! You are alive!" Dominic shouted. "Hey Dominic..."dad said smiling. Then his tears showed up, "how did Dila die?" He asked my uncle. "Dad you promised you wouldn't ask about the past." I told him and he shook his head, "I need to know." He told me, "Amaryllis, let me speak with your father alone, let me and your father speak with Xavier alone." He told me, Dad took Xavier and handed to me, "go and have a cup of coffee babe... then you could come back later." Dad said and I sighed heavily.

I went out with Logan, we went to the cafeteria and ordered a green tea for me. "How much does the doctor get paid?" I asked him. "Oh, we don't pay him." Logan stated. "What do you mean?" I asked him. "You own this hospital so we made him the manager in exchange of him taking care of Mr. Black." He informed me. "How much money does Black series have?" I asked him. "I really don't know but even if you don't work for maybe a hundred year, you still be rich." He grinned.

"So you mean, I have a black credit card," I told him and he shook his head. "You have three, Mr. Xavier have three. Mr. Maxwell have five... that's what I remember, he gave everything to you so it's cool." He nodded and I looked at him shocked. "What the heck!" I was astonished if that even a word. "You mean, holy! I am rich?!" I asked him and he laughed. "You are one of the richest in the world." He said and laughed.

"Great to know, so... let's arrange a house for my family, and for dad too... let's go back home." I told him and he nodded. "Alright, I'll arrange everything." He said. "Logan there is another thing I want to ask you." I started. "Can you get me a patient profile." I told him and he looked at me confused. "I don't know her name but her father is Ashton Hawk, she is a young girl. She went to the same hospital as my grandfather." I looked at him nervous, "her father is who?" He said shocked. "Yes, it's Ashton but do not tell anyone yet!" I demanded. "Okay, I'll call the hospital right now. The profile should be with you in no time." He said as he walked away.

I started feeding Xavier the fruit, he was messing everything, Which is funny and tiring. "There will be a new sibling for you in a few months... you excited," I asked him and he grinned showing his tiny teeth.

"You know I love you a lot... I will never leave you" I hugged him tightly. If it wasn't for him I might have never reached this point. I am thankful for having this little kiddo.

"Ms. Dila, I called the hospital... the doctor will talk to you." He told me showing me his phone on face time. "Okay, take Xavier please..." I asked him. I took the phone and put headphones. "Hello Mrs. Hawk, I am Dr. Sanjay, you asked for your husband's daughter?" He asked me. "Yes, I would like to keep this call secret." I told him and he nodded. "I usually don't give information about patients-"

"I'll be paying her bills, but I need to know what is going on with her?" I told him and he nodded. "Okay then, she has a heart disorder... she need a very expensive surgery. Mr. Hawk was going to pay but due to his financial situation he can't-"

"Doctor, we need to agree on something. No one will know who paid. Understand?" I asked him and he nodded. "I'll prepare the patient for surgery... we will do it in a couple of weeks." He added. "Okay, how old is she?" I asked him. "Jessica is five years old," he told me. "Jessica... okay, I'll send money. I'll let my assistant take your information." I gave the phone back to Logan and went back to my father's room.

He was crying, and dad gave him his shoulder to cry on. "I can't believe I woke up after twenty years to find my wife died... I should have died with her." He said.

"Dad, please don't say this... don't you want to raise your grandchild?" I asked him and he looked at Xavier. "Yes, I want to see him grow up." He nodded, I put Xavier in his lap.

"Then you better get healthy fast." I grinned. "We are going home dad," I added shocking him. "I want you to stay with me," I said.

"Everything will be ready in two days so be ready dad."

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"Ms. Dila, I answered your phone not on purpose I swear..." Logan rushed into my father's room. He showed me the caller id and I cursed under my breath. I grabbed the phone and walked out, "yeah" I said coldly.

"Dila! For god sake what's going on?" He asked me. "Ashton, there is nothing to worry about... it's a long story when I'll come back, I'll tell you." I said.

"Where are you?" He asked me. "I found someone from the past and I will come back with him for now stay safe, Xavier is with me so don't panic I'll be home soon." I cut the call and breathed. You should let him explain first then you'll judge him or forgive. I nodded agreeing with my head.

"Is everything okay?" Dad asked me. "Yes," I told him smiling. "What did Ashton do?" He asked me. "Nothing..." I tried to fake a laughter but couldn't as I choked on my own tears. I hugged him tightly and he patted my back. "Why is my angel crying?" He asked again. "I don't want to think he cheated but he has a five years old daughter! I am trying to calm myself so I let him explain but I can't dad... what if we broke up... I am pregnant again and I have a son... what will happen? Will they grow up without a father..." I was sobbing now.

"Dila Amaryllis... you are a strong girl. You are capable of raising your children alone thus I am going to kill the bastard who freaking let you cry for god sake!" Dad was clenching his teeth. "Well thanks for the support!" I said sarcastically. "You want to make me a widow?" I asked him. "Well, I think being a widow... or divorced, it's your decision but either way I am killing him," Dad explained.

"Wow..." I looked at him with wide eyes. "Either way my kids are going to be fatherless," I said and he thought for a moment before chuckling.

"Either way I'll have to kill him for hurting you." He winked at me and went inside. "Ms. Dila, are you mad?" Logan approached me slowly. I glared at him. "Don't show me your face until everything I told you is done. Understood." I said and he grinned. "It's already done. I found a house, I mean a maison for your family. I also transferred half of the money to the doctor and the other half he will get it when he finish his job. I aslo found a physician to take care of Mr. Black. I arranged a small hospital room in your maison. Everything will be done in a week." He grinned proud.

"It should be, arrange with the pilot-"

"Already did, I told him in one week we will be returning, also there will be a nurse and a doctor on plane incase of an emergency. I arranged a vehicle to take us to-"

"Alright! Fine... I understand you did everything." I said tired of his speech. "Oh... sorry..." he looked sad. "Thank you Logan for being thoughtful," I said and walked inside.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5M 148K 56
*** This story is now FREE!!!*** After a traumatic breakup with her college sweetheart, Aria Davenport meets an older, more sexually experienced busi...
125K 2.2K 30
You're getting married to the love of your life but what happens when you saw her cheating on you before your wedding and said that she will break up...
6.1M 208K 52
She has it all except his heart. She had done both amazing and ridiculous things but was still treated as a wallflower. She's been a good wife. Bu...