James

By izzy_whatever_

⚠️Warning there is abuse in this story so if that is a trigger for you I recommend you do not read it, also t... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Epilogue
Thank You!
Character Aesthetics
Bonus Chapter

Chapter Twenty-Three

1.9K 38 3
By izzy_whatever_

Warning this chapter has mature scenes. I will warn you when it comes with (mature scene) then I will tell you when it has ended (mature scene ended) so that way if you want you can skip the scene but btw it is starting now if you couldn't tell from the last chapter, but anyways enjoy!
"Hi. I like you. Like a lot. Like a lot a lot."

˱ 𓈒 𓈊 ┈ 𓈒 ┈ 𓈉 ┈ 𓈒 ┈ 𓈊 𓈒 ˲

Bella's POV

Mature scene

The kiss between James and I just keeps getting hotter and hotter. Neither of us want to stop, we just want to enjoy each other in every way possible. I throw my arms around James's neck and tangle my fingers in his hair, gripping it and tugging it to pull him closer to me. James groans and I can feel myself starting to get wet.

James holds on tighter to my waist and pulls me impossibly close and puts his thigh between my legs to start moving it against my pussy. I moan and bite down on his lip before pulling it. James stops kissing me and moves to my jaw, placing kisses all over it and then moving down my neck. I groan when he bites down on the spot where my neck meets my shoulder and smooths his tongue over it to sooth the slight sting. He continues to rub his thigh between me and I start moving my hips against it and pushing down harder.

"Does it feel good Bella? Am I making you feel good?" James asks as he starts moving my hips faster against his thigh.

"Yes," I manage to get out in what sounds like a moan. James then moves his hands up my torso to cup my breasts. He pinches my nipples through the lace and rolls it with his thumbs and I throw my head back. I can feel myself beginning to clench and I can tell that I am close to climax but before I can get there James pulls his thigh from out between my legs and I whine in protest.

"You are not going to cum against my thigh. Do you understand?"James asks and I nod my head.

He grabs me by the waist and turns us to throw me down on the bed. I landed in the middle and bounce a little and he smiles at me. He hurries to the bed and climbs on top of me, holding his body weight up with is forearms to not squish me. James gives me a small peck to my lips before moving down to my neck.

He makes his way down to my chest and begins to slide off my straps of the lingerie I am wearing and continues to slide it down until my tits pop out and my nipples perk up.I can see his eyes darken at the sight of them. He leans down to suck a nipple in his mouth and I moan loudly and arch my back, pressing my chest into his face more. He gives each of my breasts equal attention before leaning up and taking his shirt off. I watch as he slips it over his head and I can't help but stare at his upper body. Even though I have seen it a million times it still makes me more wet and I press my thighs together to release some of the ache.

He starts kissing back down between my breasts and down my stomach pulling the lingerie at the same time. He makes it to my core and looks at me and keeps eye contact the whole time he is pulling the lingerie and slides it all the way off of me, leaving me completely bare for him.

He breaks eye contact and looks down at me and his eyes roll to the back of his head before he immediately leans down to lay his tongue flat down on my slit and slides it up to my clit before sucking on it lightly. I cry out and arch my back and my hand goes straight to his hair to keep him exactly where he is. He sucks on my clit harder and moans just keep slipping out of my mouth, not being able to stop them.

Then he stops sucking on my clit and instead pushes his tongue inside me, moving it in and out at a rapid speed making me almost scream in ecstasy. He uses his thumb to rub hard circles on my clit and continues to lick me, the pleasure is so intense it almost hurts. I can feel myself tightening and know that I'm about to cum. My thighs start to tremble and right before I cum James shoves two fingers in me making my orgasm even more powerful and I fist the sheets and scream James's name as I continue to shake. James doesn't stop licking me, making sure to lick up all of my cum.

Once I calm down James crawls up to me and kisses me passionately and I can taste myself on his tongue. James gets off of the bed and starts taking his pants and boxers off. His cock springs free dripping precum at the tip and just begging for attention. It looks so much bigger and is making my mouth water.

James leans over to open the draw in the nightstand next to the bed and pulls out a gold packet. He rips it open with his teeth and begins to slide it on before I stop him. He looks up at me confused but soon understands when I sit up to put the condom on for him. He groans and closes his eyes once my hand makes contact with his dick and I begin to slide the condom on. Once it's all the way on James pushes me down on the bed and gets on top of me. When we are face to face he presses himself against me and I can feel his cock rub against my slit and we both moan.

"Are you ready?" He asks and I nod before he moves his hand down to grip himself and positions his dick at my center. We still keep eye contact as he slowly pushes into me and I wince and close my eyes at the painful sensation. He still only has the tip in and hits the barrier inside me before slowly pushing past it and stopping once he does.

"Bella do you want me to stop?" I hear him ask and I open my eyes and shake my head no.

He then continues to push in until he is fully in and I can tell he is having trouble to not move. After a couple minutes I give him a nod to let him know that the pain has subsided and he starts to move in and out slowly. We both groan and he buries his head in my neck to start sucking on my skin no doubt leaving marks.

I wrap my legs tighter around him and he starts to move faster going at a pace that feels so good but yet I still need more.

"James go faster." I say in a breathless voice and he kisses me on the lips before sitting up fully thrusting into me at a speed that makes the bed pound against the wall. James holds on to my hips and I move them up to meet his thrusts making the experience even better. The only sound you can hear in the room is our moans, the bed banging against the wall, and our skin slapping together.

James starts to move even faster and I start to feel myself getting close again. His thrusts get messier and messier and I can tell he is about to cum. He reaches a hand down to rub on my clit and I immediately turn my head to bite down on the pillow to hold my screams in as I shake in the most intense orgasm I have ever had. My orgasm triggers James's and he thrusts all the way into me before stopping and tipping his head back to let out a loud groan. "Fuck Bella."

James collapses on top of me and lays there for a few minutes while we both are a panting mess. I run my fingers up and down his back and can feel him shiver against me. He lifts up his head and smiles up at me before leaning in to kiss my lips.

Mature scene ended

"That was amazing Bella." James says and I smile.

"Yah, it was." James then sits up and gets off the bed and removes the condom before tying it and throwing it away.

He walks into the bathroom and I hear the water running before he comes back out holding a wash cloth. He bends down and wipes my core which makes my legs twitch a little, still feeling the pulse of the orgasm.

He then crawls in bed beside me still naked and pulls me into his chest and puts the blankets over us. He kisses my lips and then my forehead and whispers a goodnight to me before falling fast asleep. I don't have it in me to respond as my eyes are drifting closed and I too fall into a deep sleep.

"Oh my god they totally had sex."

"Aww our little Bella is all grown up now."

"They are so cute"

"Look at the smile on James's face he is totally dreaming about what happened last night."

I hear whispering as I start to come back from my deep sleeping and groan. I turn over and slowly open my eyes and blink away the tiredness. My eyes widen at what I see standing in doorway of mine and James's bedroom.

There, with creepy smiles on all four of their faces is, Lily, Clara, Josh, and Owen standing there staring at me and James, who by the way is still sleeping soundlessly completely unaware of what is going on.

I furrow my brows in confusion but then remember what I heard before I opened my eyes and I glare at them. Their eyes widen at being caught and they start fidgeting.

"What the fuck are you guys doing in here?" I ask and James stirs awake beside me and opens his eyes and turns to where I am glaring at. He then realizes that there are other people in the room and glares at them to.

"Umm we just wanted to see if you guys...you know...had sex," Lily says while looking down at her shoes. I roll my eyes at them, I have the most nosy friends I swear.

"Get the fuck out you assholes!" James yells before moving on top of me to cover me from their eyes even though the blanket was already doing that and I almost laugh at him. But when he climbed on top of me the blanket on him rode down a little effectively showing his ass to everyone and their eyes go wide.

"Damn James, you have a nice ass," Josh says with a wink, obviously trying to get to James. And it works because I see James roll his eyes and grab a pillow before chucking it at Josh and hitting him in the face, almost knocking him over.

"Just get out, all of you so I can have some time with my girlfriend," James says.

"Take all the time you need sugar," Josh says and closes the door once they leave and I hear James groan in annoyance at him and I burst out laughing. James turns his head to face me and smiles down at me softly.

"Good morning beautiful," He says and I smile at him.

"Good morning." He leans down to peck my lips and pulls back.

"We should take a shower and get dressed to go have breakfast," James says and I nod. He climbs off of me and I move to stand up but immediately sits back down at the pain between my legs. James looks at me with a cocky smirk and I roll my eyes knowing he is proud of what we did last night.

It's been a couple hours since me and James woke up and all of us have been hanging out inside. The whole time James cannot stop touching me, he has to have his hands on my at all times, I mean I'm not that bothered over it but still he is being so clingy.

The girls and me have decided that we want to go shopping since tomorrow is our last day and we are spending it sight seeing. I walk up to James to tell him that we are leaving but he immediately pulls me into him and hugs me tight.

"Please don't leave me," He says and I chuckle and look up at him.

"James it will only be a couple hours, plus I might get something special for you," I say with a smirk and his eyes swirl with desire. He thinks about it for a few moments and then nods his head and reluctantly lets me go. I grab my bag and Lily and Clara and we head out the door.

All of us are sitting at the food court in the mall now eating our food. We went to many different shops and the last one was Victoria's Secret which I of course got something for me to wear for James. I got a red silk night gown that goes to my mid-thigh and has black lace lining the top and bottom. I know that he will like it and it's easy access.

"Soooo is it big?" Clara suddenly asks and I almost choke on my drink. What the hell is she on about now?

"I'm sorry what?" I ask.

She rolls her eyes at me and I look at Lily to see her watching me intently which means she must know what Clara is talking about even though I have an idea because Clara has a dirty mind.

"You know, is James's thing big?" She asks and I see her and Lily both staring at me waiting for and answer and I sigh knowing that we are not going to be able to leave if I don't give them one.

"yes," I says in such a small voice that I think they can't hear me but they clearly can at the way they both smirk at me. Who knew that Lily could be secretly dirty to?

"So it was good then right," this time it's Lily that asks and I nod while looking down at my drink with a blush forming on my cheeks. The two girls both smirk at each other then high five. I roll my eyes at them and we all continue eating our food.

We are all tired so we just decide to go back to the penthouse. The drive there is filled with loud music and conversations about what we should all do tomorrow.

Once we get inside the penthouse we drop our bags by the door and look around to see none of the boys. We give each other confused looks and start walking around. We call their names but get no answers and I start to grow worried.

That is until I hear a big splash coming from the pool and loud shouts. Me, Lily, and Clara turn to each other and roll our eyes now knowing where the boys are. Then we head into our rooms to change into swimming suits and go meet at the pool.

I get to the pull and see everybody in the pool besides James and I furrow my brows in confusion and look around to see where he is but can't see him.

Then I feel arms wrap around my waist and lift me to throw my right into the pool. I sink down into the pool and then swim back up to the surface with a gasp and swipe the hair off my face before I glare up at James who is laughing at me. Oh I am so gonna get him back.

We spend the next few hours in the pool playing games like chicken and marco polo. James grabs my thighs and lifts me up and I wrap my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. He leans in to kiss me and I kiss him back and deepen it by biting his lip and he groans back at me. I reach my hand between us and start rubbing him through his shorts and he breaks the kiss breathing hard and puts his head in the crook of my neck.

"Baby," he groans in my ear and I smirk. Now is the perfect time.

I move my head to his neck and peck him there a few times before nibbling on the lobe of his ear and whisper in it, "The last one out is a rotten egg," I say and he says a 'huh' before I unwrap my legs from him and dunk his head under the water. While he is under the water I quickly get out of the pool before he can.

He comes back up from the water and glares at me and I smirk back at him. He then starts getting out of the water and my eyes widen before I turn and start running and laughing at the same time.

"Your in so much trouble Bella"...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.1K 1.4K 39
I stepped forward and asked, "Where do you want me?" It took me a second to realize what I just said. Shit! I placed a hand on my crimson face and mu...
199K 4K 35
Meet Raven Night. She's 17. At school, she gets bullied because she's a "nerd". No one knows her past and she tends to keep it that way. During the d...
67.3K 1.5K 64
Isabella Harper, a nineteen-year-old, lost her color vision after her sister's suicide. She shut down herself from everyone and remained in her world...
143K 2.7K 61
There is nothing more beautiful than watching an innocent angel fall apart at my sinful actions. I'm going to ruin her. "Augustine." And she comes...