HELLO, DARLING | JIKOOK ✔

By miniekins

"If I spread your thighs apart, I expect that they stay open." Jimin's relationship with his boyfriend has al... More

00 || HELLO, DARLING (TEASER)
01 || I HAVE A BOYFRIEND
02 || NAUGHTY BOYS LIKE YOU
03 || ALL YOU DO IS FUCKING LIE
04 || I HAVE YOU ON YOUR KNEES
05 || ARE YOU AFRAID YET?
06 || A LITTLE, FILTHY WHORE
08 || I WANT YOU TO BREAK ME
09 || BROKEN AND OBEDIENT
10 || WHAT DOES IT TAKE
11 || JUST HOW MUCH
12 || NEW FUCKING BITCH
13 || I WANT YOU TO FUCKING RUIN HIM
14 || EVERY PART OF MY BEING
15 || MONEY AND COVET
16 || I COULDN'T ASK FOR ANYTHING MORE
17 || I WILL NEVER LEAVE YOU
18 || TO SILENCE HIM PERMANENTLY
19 || NOBODY TOUCHES MY BOYS
20 || G-GUN... INSIDE OF M-ME
21 || FULL HOUSE
22 || FINE LINE
23 || I PROMISE
24 || AND NOW SHE'S GONE
25 || TERMS AND CONDITIONS
26 || THIS NIGHTMARE IS ALMOST OVER
27 || NOT EVEN A BULLET
28 || ONE OF A KIND
29 || HEAT OF THE MOMENT
30 || GAME ON
31 || TO BE THE HUNTED (FINALE)

07 || YOU'LL BE PERFECT

11.8K 659 534
By miniekins

This can't keep happening. Each time he's hit, Daeshim runs off and he ends up wallowing in the same place he passed out the night prior. Jimin is still curled up on the hardwood floor, tucked into the corner of a wall. He's staring blankly at the back of the couch. His gaze is barren and his complexion has fallen white over night. The clock hanging on the wall ticks evermore as the small arms move in the same direction. His time is running out on this earth. He can just feel it.

Jimin blinks and finally, he pinpoints enough energy to prop himself up against the wall. His body didn't take any hits but his limbs are stiff. His head throbs and as two of his fingers surface over the corner of his eyebrow faintly, he grimaces. Daeshim still hasn't come home yet.

He's lucky he has a couple days off because after the stunt he pulled yesterday, there's no way Jimin would be able to focus on any of his clients, which isn't fair. He treasures his job as well as the people he works with. He doesn't want to lose that part of himself when it seems like all he knows.

After some more thought, Jimin stands up. He stretches very softly, trying to loosen some of his muscles. Suddenly his phone falls out of his pant pocket and collides with the floor. He exhales, vexed while he bends over to pick it up. Jimin's first intention is to peer after the time, however a notification pops up on his screen that can't go unnoticed.

JEONGGUK
I need to speak with you. Send me your location.

Jimin stares at the text for a good five minutes, unsure of what his response should be. If Jeongguk shows up and Daeshim is around, things are not going to end well. It will be a bloodbath.

JEONGGUK
You read my text. Why aren't you replying? What did I tell you about being a good boy, Jimin?

Jimin chews on his lip. Of course he has goosebumps dimpling his skin with a mere text. He sighs quietly and decides to text back with tremulous hands.

JIMIN
I'm sorry. You make me nervous.

JEONGGUK
Is that so? Send me your address and I'll show you there's no reason to be nervous, Darling.

Jimin blushes. He can see the smirk on Jeongguk's face while he reads the text. His cheeks puff out slightly as his thumbs hover over top of his phone's keyboard. He finally caves and sends the man his address. For some reason, the thought of denying Jeongguk something when he asks for it gets his heart started in his chest. His thoughts thrive at wandering and so as he stands, leaning back against the wall, he thinks back on the moments he pleasured himself while tasting his own blood.

He can't help but to wonder what Jeongguk would think of it. Jimin doesn't want to simply bring it up in conversation because quite frankly, he isn't brave enough to put himself on the spot like that. He stares at both of his healing forefingers. His gaze then drops to one of his wrists - a vein. Jimin wants to feel ridiculous for thinking such a thing, but he can't. He wants Jeongguk's hands on his cock while he sucks the blood from his body. Suddenly his jeans begin to feel tighter, but there's a knock at the door which stirs him from his imagination. He swallows thickly and begins to move.

Jimin pulls the door open, paralyzed by the sight of Jeongguk standing on his doorstep. He expected his presence, but not like this. He was thinking that maybe they'd meet up in his car. But the blond headed man puts his foot in the house and soon he's standing in the entryway looking just as good as he always fucking does. He kicks the door closed softly and quirks a brow while he examines the hairdresser's state.

Jimin's face has fallen so impossibly red as he fiddles with his fingers, struggling to maintain not only eye contact with Jeongguk, but also his composure. He just imaged this man stroking him while sucking on his wrist not even ten minutes ago and here he is, simply amplifying the pressure building in the ravenette's pants.

Jeongguk reaches his hand out, pressing the back of it against Jimin's forehead. "You're burning up, Darling."

And of course, with those words, the room increases in temperature. Jimin can feel the sweat cresting his upper lip. This is not good. Not when he's needy like this. Not when Jeongguk looks so fucking good, drinking him up from head to toe. This is a recipe for disaster, and just maybe so recklessly, Jimin is willing to be ravaged.

Suddenly the man's lips tilt into a lopsided smile. He walks by Jimin and takes a seat at the kitchen table, perching his chin in his palm while staring at the hairdresser. His legs part and Jimin tries desperately to steer his gaze away from Jeongguk's bulge. But he wants to straddle his lap and taste what he yearns so desperately for. The adrenaline moving through his veins is so distracting that he can't even register that Jeongguk has started talking.

"Jimin. Come here." Jeongguk nods his head once, beckoning the antsy hairdresser over.

And he wants to. So badly. But the fact that they're in his house still makes matters much more difficult. He's peering at Jeongguk, pleading silently with the look in his eyes. Everything hurts. His thighs clash as he brings his hands down in a pitiful attempt at hiding the lump in his pants.

"I said, come here." Jeongguk curls his finger this time and his tone has darkened. Jimin is compelled so easily, stumbling over his own feet to stand before the blond headed male. A hand secures around his waist and suddenly he's pulled closer, in between Jeongguk's spread legs. He's looking down meanwhile the blond is looking up.

He has absolutely no idea what to expect. But as a hand reaches up and as fingers run over the bruise by his temple, a small, painful breath of air escapes his lips. Contrary to Jeongguk's words and natural domineering personality, he's being so gentle. His eyes flutter as the digits move down the side of his face, ghosting his plump lips. One of them pry between his lips and his eyelids lift.

"Did he hurt you again?" Jeongguk asks softly. His current behaviour is jarring.

Jimin's lips tighten around his forefinger. He hums and he nods his head.

Jeongguk's hand smoothes just beneath Jimin's sweater, along the small of his back. Suddenly he's standing from the chair with his finger still deep inside of Jimin's mouth. Their faces are inches apart. "And what would your boyfriend do if he saw you kneeling on the floor, being such a good boy for me? What if he saw my cock in your mouth, right in between your pretty lips, hm? What would he say, Darling?"

Jimin whimpers around Jeongguk's digit at the husk. His tongue curls around the man's finger and he begins to suck on it slowly while being backed up toward the couch. Their positions are swapped and Jeongguk is slowly falling against the sofa while Jimin proceeds to tongue at his finger, crawling onto his lap. A very sharp whine leaves his throat as his hard cock brushes against Jeongguk's muscular thigh.

"Look at you. You're perfect." Jeongguk has this reverent look on his face while he runs his fingers through Jimin's hair, pushing loose strands out of his eyes. "You can ride my thigh, pretty little thing. You want to, don't you?"

Jimin nods his head so incredibly fast. His hand fastens around Jeongguk's wrist so he can suck on his finger fervently while moving in an undulating motion against his thigh. He grinds down softly, rubbing his crotch up and down his upper leg. He's whining out petulantly as the jean material constricts some of the friction needing to be obtained.

"Fuck, Baby." Jeongguk can clearly discern Jimin's trouble as he eases his finger out of the ravenette's mouth. With his slicked up finger, he trails it down Jimin's body until he reaches the waistband of his jeans, popping his button open.

Jimin is still trying so desperately to reach what he implores and it isn't working. He's still rutting into Jeongguk's thigh, forehead leaning against his shoulder while a hand roams toward his backside, hovering by the entrance of his jeans. A cool hand and slicked up finger can be felt beneath his skin, against his boxers. The digit prods at his hole and as it's pushed inside of him, he moans daintily into Jeongguk's ear.

Jimin starts to fall apart. As he's moving along Jeongguk's thigh, the man's finger sinks deeper into his puckering entrance. He's left in a haze, spurred on by nothing else but his filthy desires. He's riding on Jeongguk's digit, breathing hotly into his neck. Suddenly there's another hand pulling his pant zipper down. His hard cock is being palmed and pressed into firmly. His pleasure multiplies as a loud groan spills from his mouth.

"M-Master... fuck... fuck, you feel so good," Jimin is a spluttering mess, mouthing against Jeongguk's clavicle. He can feel a cocky chuckle gust the cartilage of his ear. He's getting high off this man's touch. Off of his breath, his body, him. This is what he wants. He wants to be handled, not like a porcelain doll. He wants to be punished like this. He wants the cool feeling of leather snapping against his bare skin.

"Behave yourself. Be a good boy and this is what you get in return, yeah? You remember what you said over the phone, don't you?" Jeongguk's hot lips run over his jaw.

"Y-yes, fuck, yes, I remember. I'll be good for you." Jimin's hands latch around the sofa while Jeongguk's fingers work at his throbbing cock and his hole. This man's deft touch and precision is something to be easily drunk off of. His hips are rutting smoothly but his actions start to slow as his energy dwindles.

The finger that ladens him starts to curl and rotate. It goes deeper until hitting his prostate. His breath catches in his throat as Jeongguk's thumb circles over the head of his cock and presses down. His teeth dip into the man's shoulder and broken tangles of moans and mewls fall out of his mouth, filling the air around them.

"M-Master, I'm... please," Jimin murmurs desperately.

"Not until I say you can." Jeongguk's pace quickens. His hot breaths fan the side of Jimin's face as the ravenette's eyes gloss over. His moans are incessant while he allows himself to be tarnished in Jeongguk's lap. He doesn't feel any ounce of guilt as the man finger fucks him. The fact that Daeshim could walk in at any moment simply furthers the pleasure bubbling up in his lower abdomen. The pure ecstasy and rapture such rebellion surfaces has him hanging on by a simple thread, bound to break at any given second. He's collapsing into Jeongguk's chest, awaiting granted approval.

Jeongguk juts his finger in and out of Jimin a couple more times before pulling out of his hole. "You've been so good, Baby. Go ahead."

Jimin releases, mouthing against the crook of Jeongguk's neck. Heavy breathing occupies every inch of the first floor of the house. Jimin is slick with sweat, whining quietly while he reels from his high. Suddenly his hair is gripped and his head is jerked back. Jeongguk's hand leaves his cock, covered in white.

"Be a good boy for me, won't you?" the blond hovers his hand before Jimin's lips. As soon as his tongue runs over his palm, a satisfied, dark expression looms over his face.

Jimin's scalp burns and it hurts. But it feels incredible. He laps at each of Jeongguk's fingers, licking up the remnants of his release. The blond is watching him attentively with this smirk on his face, chin lifting quite arrogantly at such a beautiful display of submission. Perfect.

His hand is totally cleaned up. Jimin looks fucked out with lidded eyes and parted, swollen lips. His body teeters slightly as the throb in his head slightly resurfaces. His limbs feel heavy but Jeongguk stabilizes him.

"What do you say we go to my place, Darling?"

Jimin nods his head. "Yes," he breathes quietly.

-

Jimin is back on Jeongguk's couch, under his tall-standing roof. He got changed before he came over and yet he struggles to find a purpose behind why. The blond is in the kitchen and although Jimin can't see exactly what's going on, he can hear a knife colliding with a cutting board. He leans back, head resting on the sofa's back cushion while he stares at the ceiling. A stuttered breath falls from his mouth. This man is still such a mystery and his behaviour is arbitrary.

A hiss meets his ears and suddenly his head perks up. Jimin stands from the couch, ambling toward the kitchen. He isn't sure where he can go and where he can't just yet. But there isn't much between the living room nor this section of the house and so bravely, he deems it safe.

Jeongguk is standing with a knife in his hand and a bleeding thumb. Jimin is standing near the entrance of the kitchen, muscles stiff while he examines the blood running down the man's digit. His eyes tremor and his heart thrums. He doesn't realize Jeongguk has taken notice of the entranced expression making up his cherubic complexion.

Jimin looks up, nervous when he finds that Jeongguk is looking at him with a haunting smirk. The man's blond hair drapes his forehead, underlining the shadows dancing in his owlish eyes. He beckons the ravenette over with the finger that's bleeding and as if it's got magnetic pull, Jimin finds himself obeying without batting an eyelash. He's standing right before him, peering up at him shyly.

Jeongguk grips Jimin's chin gingerly. The latter is withering away in anticipation as the man smoothes his bleeding thumb over his bottom lip. As if it's some kind of drug, Jimin writhes and his mouth waters. His legs tremor and he needs to be held up by a hand secured around his waist.

"You like this, don't you?" Jeongguk's tone is low - mocking in a way, however not to a hurtful extent. Jimin is spurred on by the partial embarrassment it brings him. He nods his head foolishly.

Jeongguk sniffs while he watches Jimin lap at his mouth, eyes pleading desperately for more. The blond inserts his thumb between Jimin's lips, partially stunned by his immediate suckling. Jimin secures his fingers around Jeongguk's wrist, dipping the digit further into his mouth. He's panting needily around it, curling his tongue between the split skin.

And for the first time, Jeongguk appears as though he's won some kind of trophy. The way that Jimin clings so eagerly to his body - his thumb - surfaces this look of reverence. It's as if he's found something so impossibly peculiar yet just as intoxicating. Something entirely new and rare.

Jimin is backed against the fridge and it nearly winds him. His sweatpants and boxers are tugged down his legs roughly and they beg to give out as Jeongguk is already stroking his cock, driving his thumb into his slit, pumping deftly. They've barely gotten started and yet stars are apparent in his vision, nearly blinding him to the blond beauty touching him so perfectly that it hurts. Jimin's tongue winds around Jeongguk's cut, messily cleaning up every trace of blood. He's moaning out brokenly as the man pumps him swiftly.

This was all but Jimin's dream a few days ago. He's getting high off of his own customized drug as Jeongguk proceeds to stroke his shaft with perfect precision, heedless in his raptured torment. Jimin's head falls back against the fridge. His lips swell around the blond's thumb as his jaw muscles grow fatigue. They're looking into each other's hooded eyes, maintaining contact throughout the dispersed pleasure.

"I can't even begin to explain how fucking perfect you are. All I can think about is your pretty lips wrapped around my hard cock while your boyfriend watches. You'd take me so well, wouldn't you? I know you would." Jeongguk's praise is like no other. It replays in Jimin's head much like a mantra. The thumb falls from his mouth and it impels him to his knees before his own release. But the man stops him, pressing him deeper into the fridge.

"Ah, ah, ah, Darling. You'll get your chance. But you need to be patient." Jeongguk gives Jimin one last stroke and the latter releases with a cry, taxed and falling against the fridge. He still has blood smudged along his bottom lip, blending in perfectly with the state of his red mouth.

Jeongguk crouches down. His eyes level with Jimin's as he assesses his dazed complexion. He breaks into a daunting smirk as he runs his own thumb over Jimin's bottom lip, swiping a taste of his own blood.

"You'll be perfect," the blond mumbles.

(A/N): double update heheyeeyyeh im tired lmaoo the words actually started spinning what-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.3K 1.3K 28
[ Currently sitting on a stool at the bar being drunk Tae was blabbering, Jungkook's eyes were fixed on him starring him intensely, Suddenly Jungkoo...
251K 11.7K 37
"Will you do me a favour Seokjin?" He looks at him wide eyed. What can he possibly do for the very intimidating man before him? He's just Kim Seokji...
244K 12.5K 59
"Just like the stars in the night sky... Our love is infinite..." ----- Park Jimin is one of the most loved students in school. He's kind, and hand...
358K 13K 43
❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ 𝑩𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝑰'𝒎 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒚. 𝑪𝒍𝒂𝒑 𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒂 𝒓𝒐𝒐𝒎 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒂 𝒓𝒐𝒐𝒇 𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔�...