Discontinue- The Dagger Hero...

By CaptainPluffer

How did one little trip to the library turn into saving a whole new world from total destruction? Not only th... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Announcement
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

Announcement

138 0 0
By CaptainPluffer

Now before you all yell at me saying' STOP MAKING MORE FANFICS AND FOCUS ON THE ONE'S YOU HAVE!!' I'm here to say somewhere next or this week I will publish a new chapter for this book, but until then, here is another fanfic I hope you guys can read.

For those who have watched 5he anime, I wrote a The Devil As A Part-Timer fanfic called MaouxOC- The Day we first met. If you don't know the anime then I highly recommend it, it is a comedy and fantasy anime that I personally enjoy and ship Maou X Chiho.

This is my cover

I hope you guys enjoy it and until I publish again, I bid you all a farewell.

Insane_4_Anime does NOT own The Devil As A Part-Timer & The Shield Hero.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.2K 558 31
While walking through the library looking for a good book to read, you find one that's torn and looks old. Pulling it from the shelf, you read about...
327 19 3
Multiple Shonen Jump worlds have fused into one big world. (Y/N) was a normal person who ended up getting powers through the miasma that the fusion e...
364 20 2
A new student shows up in Aldera Junior High, named (Y/n) (L/n), and amongst the class is Katsuki Bakugou, who is certain that (Y/n) is actually a cr...
15.5K 347 17
The four cardinal heroes turn up, you've heard it before right? But what you didn't know was that one extra hero turned up , the staff hero, who spec...