Twist || Choi San

By ArnaLekhaLekhi

An Ateez Choi San fanfic. You've been in love with the infamously famous Choi San since freshmen year. In you... More

"I've liked you for 3 years now.."
"I like you but..."
"Go Out With Me..."
"Let Me Stalk You From Now On.."
"You're Gonna Be So Dead If..."
"Is Anyone There?"
"Wha-t are you-"
" Place doesn't matter "
"It was worth my...."
"I've liked you for a while now"

"Will You Go Out With Me?"

350 20 4
By ArnaLekhaLekhi

"Thank you!" you blurt out finally your face still hiding between your palms.

"Huh?" you hear San say in utter confusion.

"I-I mean thank you for liking me back..I--I've never Im-imagined you would like me b-back. I mean I was n-not prepared for a situation like this! I'm sorry igonre me I don't know what I'm saying right now" after stuttering a bit you say the last line in one go, your face now out of your palms and slightly looking at San.

"Still I'm sorry for stealing your letters"

"I mean those were for you anyways actually I'm sorry for writing so many. I know it was too old school"

"NOT AT All.. In fact I liked them very much..I mean I've always kind of liked the idea of getting....love letters"
he says as a matter of fact but falters saying the last two words.

"...."

"...."

An awkward silence follows after that, both of you absentmindedly look away.

"San?"

"Hmm?"

"Will you go out with me?like officially?"

'Wow how did I not stutter?and officially?what does that even mean? ugh why did I have to say it that way?' you mutter to yourself in your head.

"Officially? As in like a...couple?YES" he doesn't pause after the question and immediately says the last word as if answering his own question and a broad smile appears across his face.

"Oh" you get startled by his quick response and look at him and can't help but smile seeing his smiley face.
At this exact moment the stench of something burning reaches your nose.

"Oh no" the fried rice was burning.

San hurriedly jumps into rescue the rice but it was too late. Fried rice was now....burnt rice.

"Ugh why am I like this?!! I ruined this too!! Awooo!!" San whines like a kid,a look of frustration over his face, left hand clenching his hair and right hand holding the spoon and he hits his head with the same spoon.......
a bit too hard.

You quickly get up and start rubbing the spot where he hit himself.

"Why did you do that? Are you okay?" you ask him still rubbing his head.

He look up straight and you realize what you were doing and you were just about to retreat when he spoke up.

"I don't deserve your kindness I ruined everything today" he says as a matter of fact.

"Well we can still have ramen" you were taking you hand off of his hair when he takes your wrists and rolls his chair around to face you evenly.

"Why aren't you angry? At first I ruined our date then I bring you here and say I would cook for you then the secret and now I've even burnt the food and yet you're not even slightly annoyed?" he says sulking.

You free your wrists from his grip and hold his wrists instead and say," Well it's not like getting angry is gonna fix anything"

"But it's making me feel like trash" he seizes your wrists again.

"Why? And who says our date is ruined? We're technically still on a date and so far I've enjoyed being with you" now you seize his wrists and this 'who can seize whose wrist' continues.

"Really? Which part did you enjoy?"

"Well.." none of the events that took place today were appropriate enough to say enjoyable. What are you gonna say? You enjoyed pulling him out of the hole? Taking the cat and him to the doctors? 'Helping' him burn the food? Even though you didn't mind all the events that took place today, you still liked being with him today, yet you were out of words.

"See? Nothing"

"So what now you want me to get angry at you?" you ask me.

"Yes please yell your heart out at me" he says earnestly.

You again take you hands off of his and this time sit down grabbing two packets of ramen and signaling to San.

"I'd rather you make me ramen instead of me yelling at you for something that has already happened and you can't change" you say to him.

San looks at you with a pout.

"I thought you said you were gonna make it up to me. I'm giving you another chance" you mock him.
He turns around with his chair and comes near the stove getting ready to make ramen.

"So are we official?" he says in a teasing tone that make you cringe at yourself. But you maintain your face, stand up, his face with a smirk following your movements. You then hold his face with your right hand and angle it on his left side and kiss him on the cheeks.

" I don't know, you tell" you add after the kiss and quickly sit down again, hoping that he would not notice your racing heart.

'HOW AND WHY DID I DO THAT?' you question yourself internally, surprised at your own self. All you know is that you wanted to get him back for all the teasings he put you through.

*Clang*

You get startled by the sound of the fallen spoon. You look up to see San turned to his left covering his face with both of his hands, his ears a shade of pink.

'What the?' you've never seen him get so flustered.

"Sa-"

"Y/N why- you-?" before you can finish calling his name his reply comes in half.

"pfft hahahaha" his flustered self was so unexpected to you that you can't help but start laughing.

"I didn't expect this from you Y/N. You're such a tease" he says peeking from between the palm of his hands.

"Now now focus here, don't end up burning ramen too" you say between laughing.

He hurriedly turns around to check the ramen bending down from his chair.

"I didn't realize you were this cute" you say as you pull on San's cheek, the very same one on which you planted a kiss just a while ago.

"You've gotten bold I see" he says giving you a side eye, his cheek still under your mercy and his ears turning yet again into a deep shade of pink.

You smile letting go of his cheek. Even though your heart was racing, you no longer felt anxious around him,rather felt comfortable.

Finally the food was ready. Both of you ate and then San decided to show you around the place. You insisted on pushing San's for him and after a quarrel he agreed to let you do so.
It was already almost evening by the time you guys finished roaming around the place. You called a cab again and both of you got in. The cab is going to drop you off first then San. Inside the cab, it kind of got awkward again as you both were now "officially a couple" and you didn't know if you should say something or keep quiet.

"Y/N?" San breaks the silence.

"Hmm?" you look at him a bit startled after being in the silence.

"I like you" he says looking straight into your eyes.

'Thump thump thump' there goes your heart again.

You stare at him before saying, "I like you too"

He smiles showing his dimples then suddenly he clutches your hand that was resting on the seat between you and him. This movement makes your heart race even faster than before. Yet you don't move away your hand from his grip instead smile on your own looking out the window. He helds your hand until you reach your home. And this is how the day comes to an end.

*Two weeks later*

(you two exchanged numbers and since then have been texting each other)

Messages

SANshine :
Meet byeol:)))

                                                            You :
Ahdjdjdnjdkkdmddm so cuteT_T. You named her Byeol?? That's so preciousT_T

SANshine :
;}}

                                                            You :
        When's the housewarming party?

SANshine:
Soon. I'll let you know;))

                                                            You :
                What's with those emojis? 🙄

SANshine :
idk;)

                                                            You :
Anyways send me more pics of byeol! 33

SANshine :
Only byeol's? ;} :(

                                                            You :
                                       Yes who else's🙄

SANshine :
Idk maybe someone called Choi San's?😒👀

                                                            You :
Mr. Choi San will be gracing me with their presence tomorrow so no😏

SANshine :
Well then annyeongT_T

                                                            You :
Wait wait I was just kidding🤣how is your leg? Are you sure you will be able to come tomorrow?

SANshine :
My legs are as healthy as a horse's😏

                                                            You :
                   Glad to know. Well then see you tomorrow bye😛

SANshine :
OK see you OFFICIALLY tomorrow👀

                                                            You :
You!! You said you won't bring it up again. 😠

SANshine😤 :
blame yourself for it you made me bring it up again with the way you're teasing me

SANshine😤 :
Y/N?? OK sorry sorry pls come back

                                                            You :
                               I'm going to bed😴😤

SANshine😤 :
Okay see you tomorrow. Love u. Bye. Good night. Sweet dreams33

                                                            You :
CHOI SAN!!fikfkdkfkfkkf good nightgb 😘 💘💣💬👁️👁️

SANshine💜 :
🙈🙉🙊

NOTE : Hello there. Thanxx for reading this far. It's almost been a year since I started writing this ff. It was supposed to be a one shot ff but as I kept writing I didn't know how or where to stop. The biggest twist of this "Twist" ff was that there wasn't any twist here at all. But the biggest twist for me was that I didn't know where the story was going. I didn't have anything planned for the plot. I wanted to give up at times. It felt draggy and too cringey to write ahead. Sometimes I got distracted by the music I added in the beginning of the chapter. (specially at the previous chapter.
Doyoung and Saejeong got me day dreaming) But I'm glad I didn't give up. This story first came to my mind because of a scene I had imagined. I've had a crush on a guy for many years. We used to go to the same elementary school. But I never confessed to him. Even after all these years I still have a crush on him. So I imagined San as him and y/n as me. And wondered what would've happened if I had confessed to him. Anyways thank you again for giving me your time. See you next time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 49.2K 71
๐…๐‘๐Ž๐™๐„๐ | โYe a cute little thin', aren't ya? I think ye will be mine now...โž โ†โ…โ„โ†โ… ส™แดส€ษด แดา“ แด„แดสŸแด… แด€ษดแด… แดกษชษดแด›แด‡ส€ แด€ษชส€ แด€ษดแด… แดแดแดœษดแด›แด€ษชษด ส€แด€ษชษด แด„แดแดส™ษชษดษชษดษข...
401K 24.3K 83
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
435K 10.9K 60
๐‹๐š๐๐ฒ ๐…๐ฅ๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐‡๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐๐จ๐ง, ๐๐š๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ-๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐š๐ง๐, ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ข๐ฆ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ฅ๐ฒ, ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ-๐ซ...
532K 8.1K 84
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...