Abducted

By potterhead_0422

Anna was adopted at age 11. She had always trying her hardest. She had been verbally abused by her adopted pa... More

Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter five
Chapter six

Chapter four

4 1 0
By potterhead_0422

" I don't want you on the streets." Hermione said. I didn't want to be a burden to her. She has already done enough by being my best friend. " Your mom already doesn't like me. I don't think she would want me in your house." I said. " What are you talking about? She loves you. She just is going through a hard time right now with the divorce and everything." She said. That made me feel worse. She was going through a divorce with her parents and I just had to bring her into my problems. I'm so stupid. Maybe I should just stay here. I probably deserve everything that she does to me. No. I can't stay here. At least not for a little bit. I need to get away. " I don't wanna barge in. Especially when y'all are going through a hard time." I said " You are staying at my house Anna. I don't care what you say, you are my best friend. We take care of each other." "  Fine. I will come." I said " Thank you" she said. My mom came upstairs. I felt my anxiety rising. Anna started calming me down and just being the person she was. My mom came and started screaming at me. I felt like screaming at her but if I wanted to go I knew I had to conceal my anger. Luckily after my mom finished screaming and I calmed down, we left. It was about 7:00 now so it was getting dark. We snuck out the window. Hermione and me lived about 2 blocks away from each other so it wasn't that bad. I had only packed a duffle bag and a back pack so I was able to carry it all. We got to her house and I was a little nervous. We walked in and her mom was definitely taken by surprise.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.5K 791 52
Napoli, 1934. Il commissario Ricciardi è alle prese con un delitto come tanti, almeno per lui che è abituato a vedere i fantasmi delle vittime con i...
La strega di Eibar By JPDARK1

Mystery / Thriller

4.4K 1.4K 12
La figlia illeggittima del Re di Spagna Alfonso XIII deve morire. Renata, la bimba sopravissuta, sembra avere un particolare legame con il mondo dei...
460K 21.7K 43
Teen drama. "Trovai il coraggio di alzare gli occhi nei suoi. Erano neri come la pece e profondi come un pozzo senza fine. Incutevano quasi timore. ...
1.6K 351 42
Trama: A Spellmount, gli unici crimini che percorrono le strade sono quelli dovuti agli animali selvatici della foresta circostante che, per pura sop...