Into Your Arms (ON HOLD)

SistahOreo

Is this a story about an average girl, with overprotective parents that hide her from boys every chance they... Еще

Chapter 1: NO. I NEED. SLEEP. DX
Chapter 2: Oh... Mah. GAWD.
Chapter 4: Ditching and a CWUSH
Chapter 5: Well, You Look Familiar.
Chapter 6: Interviews and One Direction Family Bonding Time!
Chapter 7: Rehearsals and Lunch with Liam
Chapter 8: Criminal Records: Liam Payne: A Serial Killer in the Making
Chapter 9: Ummm... It's Not Exactly Lying! It's Called... IMPROV.
Chapter 10: HIDE, HORAN! HIDE!
Chapter 11: Crappy Magazines and Sleepovers
Chapter 12: Time For A Concert
Bonus: #UncleLouis, and a Collection of Other POV's
Random crap/facts about my story that you don't care about xD
Chapter 13: What in the Worl--WHAT DA FUQ JUST HAPPENED?!?!
A contest...?
Chapter 14: Why Are My Friends So Weird?
Hello Readers!

Chapter 3: S.A.M. with the Ninjas in Disguise

1.7K 45 15
SistahOreo

If you want to make a sad girl happy, click that vote button and leave me a nice comment. :) Dedicated to AJRolley, since she was the reason why I thought of the farting scene. xD

"Hey Mr. Blondie!" Skylar waved to the blonde boy who was lounging in the food court.

The food court was a special place for the both of them. Actually, it was their special meeting spot they decided on. At the table right outside of the Starbucks, which was also partially shaded by the fake potted plant that was placed adjacent to the table itself. Not to mention that no one else ever sat at the table either. It was a more than perfect place to meet up at.

"'ey Miss Sassmaster!"

The two also adopted nicknames for each other, and disguises, to prevent any attention from loitering paparazzi, or annoying fangirls. It was almost as if they were ninjas, since they appeared out of nowhere, and just swarming them. Niall thought that every type of ninja was the same, before Skylar had set up some sort of intervention and taught him about the awesomeness of a real ninja. Skylar concluded to Niall that real ninjas were way better than the fangirl or paparazzi ones, since they could kick and haul ass, while the other types were just aggravating and bitch-slap worthy. Not to mention that they wear these badass black suits, carry katanas, do ninja kicks, and make epic ninja noises for everything they hit.

Watah! (Kind of like that). Anyways, after a bit of explaining, Skylar finally got the concept of real ninjas through Niall's head, and Niall preceeded to call themselves "the ninjas in disguise", since they've successfully avoided paparazzi and fangirls everytime, and didn't look like the traditional ninjas. And Niall wanted to have their meetings be special, so he called them the "S.A.M."'s, which stood for nothing other than: Secret Agent Meetings. So, at the beginning of each S.A.M., they'd meet here, then mess around, and then end up reenacting, more or less, their own versions of "ninja missions". Which was basically just Skylar and Niall trolling the place. And Niall eating everything. Stuff like that.

Most of their conversations were abstract and spontaneous, and the friends didn't know each other on an extremely personal level. They were vague enough so Skylar still didn't know who Niall was, and what band he was from. All she knew was that he was in a band in Europe, and they had fans in the United States, and paparazzi after them, while Niall only knew that she lived in Florida and had ninja-like reflexes. But that didn't keep them from hanging out, since the two got along well.

Both of them hung out almost everyday for the past two and a half weeks, since One Direction didn't have to do anything for the first three or four weeks of their stay here in Florida. In that time, they've gotten to know each other very well, and they've come up with different aliases and codenames for each other, based off of their personality type and overall demeanor. Niall decided to call Skylar "Miss Sassmaster" since she was as snappy and sassy as Louis, and Skylar called Niall "Mr. Blondie", well, since he, more or less, was a blonde with everything he said and did.

"How was ye day?" Niall's Irish accent chimed.

"Um, I've been pretty good, yesterday I managed to blow up something in the microwave. What about you?"

"Erm, me friends were jus' hanging out in me hotel room, watching someting called 'Toddlers an' Tiaras'," Niall stated with a furrowed brow, as if he was thinking of something.

"Oh, did you hear of the chubby one?"

"Which one?"

"You know, blonde, chubby... Blue-eyed, hyper... Chubby..." Skylar drawled, hoping to jog Niall's memory.

Niall thought for a minute, his eyebrows furrowing. "...Nope, 'm not sure if I know 'er."

Skylar attempted to tap his memory once more. "Honey Boo Boo?"

"Oh! I know who she is!" Niall exclaimed giddily, while Skylar facepalmed herself before laughing at the boy and his artificial blondeness.

"Oh, you kill me!" Skylar stated, clutching her sides as she laughed at Niall's confusion.

"I killed yeh? T'en how are yeh still 'ere?!" Niall asked, alarmed, and confused about Skylar's claim.

This only caused Skylar to laugh harder at the boy. "Oh, my--I-I--sh-shouldn't explain things to you, blondie."

"Meaniepoop."

***

"Wait, wait, give me the slingshot," Skylar whisper-commanded, holding out her hand.

"'ere yeh go!" Said Niall, handing Skylar the slingshot. "So, why are we 'ere?"

"Shhh!" Skylar shushed Niall.

"Sorry!"

"We're being ninjas right now, so we have to be ninja-like!"

"Are we doing anot'er mission?"

"Yes!"

"Yeah buddy!" Niall whisper-shouted, fistpumping the air.

"Shhhhhh! Niall!" Skylar reprimanded Niall angrily.

"Sorry, lass."

"Alright, gumball," Skylar commanded, holding out her hand once more.

"Who are we even spyin' on, anyways?"

"Sydney."

"Sydney?"

"My friend. And her boyfriend."

"Ohh!"

The two were hiding out behind some potted plants outside of a local restaurant, where Sydney and her boyfriend Trey, seemed to be dining out at. Skylar never liked Trey, since he had a bad reputation, but Sydney was too infatuated with him to ever think for herself, or listen to what others had to say about him. And since Skylar couldn't intervene in their relationship herself, she let her pranks intervene, making it her job to always have her slingshot, or some kind of pranking device with her, just in case she had heard or seen a Trey sighting.

"Wait, what are we do--"

Skylar clamped her hand over Niall's mouth, and shot him a glare, sucessfully shutting him up. Holding her index finger up to her lips to signal him to be silent, Skylar took her other hand off of his mouth, and peered out from the opening of the two plants they were both hiding behind. All of a sudden, Skylar ducked, dropping to the floor, while Niall, who didn't get the clue like she had hoped he would, looked at her with a perplexed expression.

"Duck! Duck!" Skylar hissed in a hushed whisper.

"What? I don' see a duck--"

Extending her arm, Skylar grasped a fistful of Niall's t-shirt, resulting in her yanking him downwards, successfully causing him hit the deck as well. She glared at him, holding a finger up to her lips again, before averting her gaze to the shadows that were less than a foot away from where they were laying. Niall, who finally got the clue, made an 'o' shape with his mouth, while Skylar shook her head at him and facepalmed herself once again.

Luckily, before anything disastrous could happen from Niall's oafishness, Sydney and Trey walked away from the plants, causing Skylar to heave a sigh of relief, and Niall to stare in confusion once again. Reaching her arm backwards, Skylar waited for Niall to hand her the gumball he found earlier. Getting the hint, Niall gave her the gumball. Placing the gumball in the slingshot, Skylar adjusted the aim of it until it was accurate enough to hit Trey. Saying that Skylar disliked Trey was an understatement.

"Ready... Aim..." Skylar whispered, steadying her slingshot. "Shoo--"

A loud tooting sound was heard. It was loud enough that it made Sydney and Trey turn around in confusion. The noise scared Skylar, causing her to let go of the slingshot, and the gumball hit Trey in the eye on accident, instead of in the back.

"Eeee my eye!" Cried Trey, who clutched his eye in pain.

"What happened? Baby, are you alright?" Sydney asked in a sickly-sweet, gag-worthy voice.

"Yuck!" Skylar gagged.

"It came from the bushes!" Trey yelled.

"Shit! Shit! Shit! Abort the mission, go! Go!" Skylar shooed Niall, and the two of them took off.

Skylar and Niall ran and weaved their ways through various walkways and pathways, hoping to escape Trey and Sydney, in case they saw. Both out of energy, they stopped right outside of the American Eagle store. The two of them sat back to back on a bench, attempting to catch their breaths. For the past two and a half weeks, the pair had been performing ninja missions, in which most of them failed, because of Niall's noisiness, or some other technical issue. In all, it was hilarious and exhilarating for the both of them, failures or not.

Niall, who hung out with Skylar almost everyday here, was beginning to like her even more than he used to. Something about her was so different from any girl--scratch that--anyone he's met. In his eyes, Skylar was just as, if not more, entertaining to be around than his four best friends. At first, she was plagued by shyness, but after a few meetings, she began to open up to him, and he learned that she was an adventurous and mischeivous prankster. Unlike other girls, who were overly girly and had no interest in anything other than shopping, Skylar was almost like one of the boys with the amount of trolling she did. It was as if she and Niall were two of a kind. Not to mention that he thought she was cute, which made hanging out with her even more enjoyable to Niall.

Skylar, on the other hand, also took a liking to the attractive, childish, blonde Irish boy. Unlike regular teenage boys, he didn't care about being tough and burly, or act like a douchebag to show off his "manliness". He was acted like how a teenage boy should act; kind and compassionate. Not only that, Skylar secretly thought that he resembled a clueless baby penguin, not that she was going to let him know anytime soon, but he was utterly adorable in her eyes. And his constant confusion was something that made their missions priceless.

Finally catching their breaths, Skylar pondered the question that had been plaguing her mind since the mission was destroyed. What sound, you may ask? Well, the mysterious tooting sound.

"Niall, what was that noise back there?"

"Oh, t'at was me tooter!"

An awkward silence passed, as Skylar tried to configure the Irish boy's slang. She wrinkled her forehead, and Niall stared at her, waiting expectantly for her response.

"... You farted?"

"Yeah..."

Skylar broke out into a fit of giggles, for what seemed like the hundredth time that day. "Oh my Lordy!"

"... Ninja Mission accomplished?"

***

"Niall?"

"Yeah?"

"You erm..." Skylar trailed.

"I what?"

"You uh got a little, got uh..."

"Got what?"

"A little," Skylar paused, searching for the correct words to use to complete her statement.

"A little what?"

"Something."

"Someting? Where?"

"You got a little ice cream... And it's kind of all over the lower half of your face..."

Niall wiped his mouth off with the back of his hand, getting some of the ice cream off. Grabbing the napkins that Skylar tossed to him, he wiped his hands on them, before looking up to Skylar for guidance, with a look on his face that would translate to equivalent of, "is it gone?" Skylar just shook her head, getting up to grab some more napkins from the dispenser.

Attempting to wipe the ice cream off once more, Niall used all of the napkins and wiped them all over his face. Thinking that he got rid of all the ice cream this time, he smirked proudly, before audibly asking her whether there was ice cream on his face still.

"Is it all gone now?"

"Nope."

"See, I did--wait a minute! What?!"

"Here, let me clean it off for you," Skylar sighed, grabbing a handful of new napkins, and wiping the ice cream that was dripping off of his chin and down his neck.

While she was cleaning the last of the ice cream, she scrunched up her face in irritation, causing Niall to pout. The blue-eyed boy thought that she was making a face at how disgusting he was for getting ice cream all over his face and neck. But she didn't seem to notice his facial expression, so he made his thoughts verbal.

"Is t'ere someting wrong wit' me face? An' do yeh tink 'm disgustin'?"

"What? No. What are you talking about?"

"Well, yeh keep scrunchin' ye pretty face like t'ere's someting wrong wit' me face, an' it's b'cause yeh tink 'm digustin'!"

"Oh, no. It's not that," Skylar reassured him, because she actually found his messiness adorable.

"What is it t'en?"

"Your face is sticky."

***

"Alright, I gotta go now, it's getting late."

"Re'lly? Do yeh?"

"Yes, Niall. Quit being a drama queen! You're making me feel bad!" Skylar snapped.

"But please," Niall pleaded, getting down on one knee, and grabbing both of Skylar's hands, "can we jus' do one more mission?"

After an awkward moment of silence, and some dirty looks from middle-aged mothers, Skylar finally spoke, not being able to contain her laughter and entertainment for much longer. The pleading look in his blue eyes was almost too hard to resist, and she didn't want to make the situation awkward by standing there for much longer. She had to admit, his Irish eyes were very convincing, and they might as well be filming a scene for another trashy reality television show. An idea popped into her mind, and it was one that was bound to frighten Niall into standing up.

"Um, Niall?"

"Yeah?"

"Get off your knees, you sap! You look like you're gonna propose to me! There might be paparazzi lingering somewhere!" She screamed, shaking Niall out of his trance-like, and pleading stare.

"Oh, righ'! Sorry," Niall dusted himself off, and got up from his previous position, and now stood awkwardly as he twiddled his fingers.

"Tell you what. How 'bout we meet here an hour earlier, so we can do some more trolling?" Skylar suggested.

"Yeah buddy!" Niall fistpumped, before squeezing the life out of Skylar in one of his famous Horan hugs.

"Can't. Breathe. Niall. Let. Go!"

"Oops, sorry love," Niall loosened his death grip on the poor girl.

For the next minute or so, the two stood there, in each other's arms. How sappy, don't you think? This meeting had been like any other to Skylar, always being special in it's own way. Ninja mission after ninja mission, this was how it would end.

"Eh, um, Niall?"

"Yeah?"

"Paparazzi?"

"Oh, righ'!"

"So, meet you here tomorrow at 2:30?"

"I don' know if I can love, I might have some plans wit' me friends," Niall trailed, suddenly getting an epiphany. "Anyway, thank yeh, lassie. I had an espec'lly great time wit' yeh today. I would hate to leave yeh hanging if I do have someting else planned tomorrow, so how 'bout we keep in touch by using our mobiles?" Niall asked, smiling.

Skylar took a long time to respond, or even move, for that matter. This couldn't be happening to her. In fact, this never happens to her. Guys always fell for Sydney, not Skylar. No guys ever took much interest in Skylar, especially adorably attractive and impossibly kind boys like Niall. Her fazed expression read the wrong way to Niall, who thought that she was openly rejecting him because of her speechlessness.

"Oh... I see," The boy muttered, his smile faltering, and his sunny features once again becoming downcast.

She was shocked, but her brain, finally functioning, thought of a perfect excuse that didn't make her seem like a desperate and stunned fangirl, which was exactly what she was in that moment.

"You sure you aren't going to prank me with that same drug addict hotline that you used on that one crazy barista in Starbucks?" Skylar asked, her voice laced with fake uncertainty to set the act.

Convinced by her false conviction, Niall's face looked relieved. His sunny features reappeared once again. How adorable.

"I would never! I truly enjoyed our time toget'er today!" Niall reassured her, grabbing her hands.

'Oh dearie.'

"Here, put your number in," Skylar said, painfully having to rip her hands from Niall's soft embrace to reach into her backpocket for her iPhone.

Niall took her phone graciously. Skylar watched in pure amusement as she saw Niall's face change expressions as he became confused from trying to unsucessfully hack into her phone. His confused face was just too adorable. Scratch that. Actually, everything about him was utterly adorable. After her phone buzzed from him entering the wrong pass code a few times too many, Skylar laughed and took the phone from him and unlocked the phone. Clicking on the "contacts" app on her screen, she handed her phone back to Niall. The boy held the phone gingerly as he took a lengthy time in entering his number into her phone.

"Hey, I'll tell you my number cause I gotta hit the road," Skylar said, as the Irish boy quickly got his phone out and he began madly tapping her number into his phone screen. "Whoa, don't wanna break your phone screen, do you?" Skylar laughed, her voice playful, and laced with sarcasm.

As she turned to leave, Niall latched his fingers onto her wrist, stopping her. Her face flushed to a shade of maroon. Happy that he had that effect on her, Niall smiled to himself, the phone backlight shining on his face as he tapped her name into his phone. Trudging back to her car, her phone buzzed in her back pocket. Reaching into her backpocket, she unlocked the phone screen and read the message.

From: ME BES' FRIEND WHO IS T'E MOST ATTRACTIVE PERSON IN T'E WORLD

Received at: 4:43 PM, Jun 13th

'Oh... That's why he had my phone for so long.' Skylar shook her head at the contact name he left himself. She opened the message.

Skylar! Wan' t' wait up for me? B'cause aren't yeh suppos'd to take me home? :( don't leave me aloneee!

Skylar turned around and shook her head at the adorable Irish boy, who was giving her the puppy dog face. She texted him back.

To: ME BES' FRIEND WHO IS T'E MOST ATTRACTIVE PERSON IN T'E WORLD

Sent at: 4:45 PM, Jun 13th

Nice contact name, haha.

Too bad I don't think of you that way xP

And I have to take you home? Since when?

Her phone dinged less than a minute after she replied to Niall's message.

From: ME BES' FRIEND WHO IS T'E MOST ATTRACTIVE PERSON IN T'E WORLD

Received at: 4:45 PM, Jun 13th

Yeh don't?! D:

HURTFUL.

An' since I stayed a little too late an' t'e taxi left.

To: ME BES' FRIEND WHO IS T'E MOST ATTRACTIVE PERSON IN T'E WORLD

Sent at: 4:46 PM, Jun 13th

Do you want we to take you home or not?

I don't have all day! I gotta go!

From: ME BES' FRIEND WHO IS T'E MOST ATTRACTIVE PERSON IN T'E WORLD

Received at: 4:46 PM, Jun 13th

Coming! xx

Skylar smiled at his text. Two x's for two kisses. She looked up in time to see Niall bounding over to her. In a comfortable silence, they walked back to her car.

"Whoa... T'at's ye car?" Niall gaped, awestruck at her shiny expensive car.

"Uh, yeah," Skylar blushed.

"No wonder yeh didn't wan' to take me home!" Niall said as he opened the door of the passenger side and hopped in.

'He's so cute. Oh my Lordy, shut up, Skylar. He's just a regular boy, he probably doesn't like you. He's probably trying to be nice, that's all.'

Poor Skylar didn't know what was in store for her, because Niall wasn't just any regular boy.

A/N: Which scene was your favorite out of all of these?

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

2.7K 66 27
Isabelle is your typical high school student. She's popular with her crowd of friends, has enemies, fancies the cutest guy in school who doesn't even...
5.8K 107 18
Destiny is really suprising...all this little things about this 5 girls on their stage growing up as popstars...meet the "blue Prints" the worlds big...
863 52 10
THIS IS SO CARROTY LIKE DON'T EVEN READ IT OKAY Leigh Ann Fitz was an average girl who had a not so average friend. Zayn Malik and her have known ea...
4.5K 42 32
A tale of a previously normal girl gone big. Isla Quinn is best friends with biggest boy band, One Direction. Everywhere she goes, and everyone she...