Dangerous Animagus (Drarry)

De GladerA24

In which Draco and Harry finally put their differences aside just before fate decided to unit them. This is m... Mais

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
A/n

Epilogue

7.5K 295 252
De GladerA24

Harry's POV

After that life was just wonderfull. People were not so happy about our relationship at all but they learned to live with it since they had no say about this. Ron decided to ignore his previous hatred for Draco and tried to be nice to him everytime he was with me and was an absolute angel to Scorpius, always playing and cuddling with him. Hermione got even closer to Draco and they were practically best friends, always talking together and sometimes even hanging out without me or Ron which got the both of us jealous. Ginny was still pissed that she wasn't able to spend her life with me as she and her mother had planned since I was like 12 years old but got over it with time and was now more comfortable in spending time with the two of us together.

It was the last day of school and I was having a hard time getting Scorpius out of his room. Draco and the rest of our friends were waiting downstairs for us so that we could leave and get on the train back to London but here I was, battling an angry child.

"Scorpius let go of the bloody bed" I shouted at him as he was gripping at the headboard tightly and refused to let go while I had a hold of his waist and was trying to get him to leave the room.

"No" he shouted back, shaking his head rapidly. It didn't look like it but the kid had strength.

"We are going to miss the train and then we won't be able to see grandma" I said, trying to convince him to come with me but he shook his head again. "Come on, let go, please" I said but same result again.

"I don't want to go" he said and I could hear in his voice that he wanted to cry. I sat down on the bed next to him and sighed.

"Listen Scorpius" I said and watched as he turned his head slightly towards me to show that he was listening. "I understand that you are scared. You were born here, all you have ever known is Hogwarts and I get it. For you it's your home. But it is for Dad and me too. As well as uncle Ron, Auntie 'mione, auntie Pansy and uncle Blaise." I said and he let go of the bed.

"Really?" he asked in a small voice.

"Of course" I replied, pulling him to my chest and holding him in my arms. "But where we are going, we will have a new home. It will not be as big and it'll be far from being the same but I can promise you that it will still be home." I said and he hugged me tighter.

"But I won't see uncle Blaise, uncle Ron, auntie 'mione and auntie Pansy anymore" he pouted and I smiled.

"I know but they will visit us" I said and he pulled away from the hug. "Can we go now?" I asked gently and he nodded with a big smile. I took his hand and we walked downstairs where they all were waiting.

"Ready?" Draco asked and I nodded before I held his hand as well and we all walked to the Hogwarts Express.

"..Mate..Harry mate.. Ha-"

"Mr Weasley if you don't stop calling for Mr Potter it will be a hundred points from Gryffindor" I heard Snape shout. I frowned and tried to move but I couldn't, it was like my whole body was frozen in place. I thought my eyes were closed but I slowly started to regain my vision back and realized that the whole time my eyes were open but I couldn't see anything. I started to feel my body again, being able to move more and more and then I was free of movement again.

"Harry" Ron exclaimed, running to me and hugging me. I hugged back in confusion, my foggy brain not able to grasp what was going on before he was thrown away from me by Snape who did a check up on me.

"What happened?" I asked to Snape and he scowled angrily.

"The class was brewing a soulmate potion which consists in brewing then taking one drop of the potion to find your soulmate. The effects of this drop of soulmate potion is that you will slowly be attracted to the person you are meant to be with over the next few days following the administration of the potion. But as you may or may not have understood, that is not how it happened for you both." he said angrily and I frowned. Us both? Who was the other person?

"Mr Longbottom here got scared of his own bloody shadow it seems and knocked your cauldron over. The whole potion fell on the both of you and your bodies fell in a frozen-like state, eyes wide open and you weren't responsive at all for over an hour." he explained, throwing the most threatening glare I had ever seen on him towards Neville who looked guilty. "The bad news for you, Mr Potter is that your eyes turned red during the whole time, showing everyone that you are a unregistered animagus and you will be in trouble for that" he said with an evil smirk "the good news -at least for you- is that you found your soulmate" he announced and my eyes grew wide in shock.

"Who is it?" I asked in a shaky voice.

"Mr Malfoy over here" he said as he pointed to Malfoy who was standing next to me with the same wide eyes as me and covered in potion as well. "Can you quickly enlighten me on what happened for you when you froze?" Snape asked, snapping us from our trance.

"I was just living my life, it felt real, normal." I said, hesitating to say more as I threw a quick glance to Malfoy who was blushing for whatever reason.

"But?" Snape asked, knowing I wasn't saying everything.

"But I was dating Malfoy and we had a son" I muttered quietly but Malfoy, Snape and Ron heard. I watched as Snape grimaced in disgust, Ron gaped at me in horror and Malfoy flushed a bright red. Was I the only one who...dreamt? of this life with him? Or did he live the same life as me?

"Alright, everyone can go" Snape said, turning around as every student left the classroom. "Except Mr Potter and Mr Malfoy." Everyone got out of the classroom and we both stayed behind, not moving from out spots and awkwardly waiting for Snape to talk. "You two technically didn't fully completed the potion for soulmate which means I can't grade you for the fifth year's potion class like everyone else but you experienced something no one had before which can grant you the highest mark if you both write three detailed pages on what you just experienced. I expect your work in two weeks, don't hesitate to compare both of your work. You can leave."He said and we both walked away. I quickly got my books and stepped outside the classroom, seeing Malfoy waiting at the door and looking extremely nervous.

"Ha- Potter" he said and I stopped in front of him with a raised eyebrow. "Can I talk to you?" he asked and I nodded, following him to an empty hallway. We stood there, silence surrounding us as I waited for him to speak but he just stood there as well, looking at the ground in deep thoughts.

"Are you going to tell me why I'm here?" I asked quite rudely but I couldn't let him be his usual self and hurt me. I didn't know what he had seen and I didn't want to take any chance of getting rejected and hurt by him. Especially not after what I had experienced.

"Quit the tough act" he said, finally looking up at me and for a quick second I could see his rude and sarcastic self flash in his eyes before it was gone again. "I saw it" he said, confusing me.

"Saw what?" I asked and he sighed, blushing brightly which sparked a flicker of hope inside of me.

"I saw us dating and with Scorpius" he said and my eyes widened, relief flodding my body.

"You saw Scorpius too" I asked with teary eyes and I watched as his own eyes got teary as well. He smiled and nodded before grabbing my head in his hands and crashing his lips on mine. My eyes widened for the hundredth time since I snapped back to reality in the potions classroom and he pulled away when he realized I wasn't kissing back. He blushed a furious red and looked down in embarrassment.

"I-I huh I'm sorry I thought yo-" I crashed my lips on his this time and wrapped my arms around his waist, pulling him against me. His tongue brushed against my lower lip and played with my lip ring --I had gotten three months earlier in a moment of rebellion which had granted me a detention from Mcgonagall who then complimented it with a small smile-- making me groan and tighten my grip on his hips.

"Merlin I still bloody love it when you do that" I whispered against his lips and he smiled widely before kissing me again. My lips went down his neck, sucking and nipping at the skin while he moaned louder and louder.

"Harry" he panted, gripping my hair tightly.

I growled against his neck and pinned him againt the wall, my hands exploring the skin under his shirt and played with his nipples. He let out a loud moan and I smirked before going back to his lips. His hips suddenly started to roll against mine, our arousals twitching in joy at the delicious feeling. We kissed and and gripped at each other again and again, getting lost in the feeling of pleasure in the middle of an empty hallway until my fangs grew in my mouth and my eyes turned red. I didn't think twice about the fact that my animagus form had already changed into my dormant wolf so suddenly after the potion incident and I immediately sank my fangs in his neck as he moaned loudly, cumming in his pants at the immense pleasure that filled his body thanks to the bite and he bit me as well when fangs appeared momentarily in his mouth making cum as well.

We were mated again.

"I love you" I said, panting heavily and kissed his lips gently.

"I love you"

The end.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

427K 15K 45
READ THIS!!! [completed] *currently re writing and fixing mistakes that my 11 year old self made* This is a cuteness over load of a baby Draco story...
1.7K 48 16
During summer vacation after his fifth year at Hogwards, Harry can't stop thinking about something he overheard Draco say... that Draco has a crush o...
149K 3.9K 50
This is just a collection of Drarry oneshots for me to practice my writing! I am not a writer and if you feel the need to criticize my writing please...
18.3K 317 9
Harry gets caught in a attempt of suicide with the last person he expected to see in the Room of Requirements after the fire incident. Draco Malfoy...