La Camarera y La Autora

By djjinx

"I did everything I can just to help everyone." - Tiffany "I did everything I can to help you recover from th... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Lips on Lips
Chapter 2: Kim TaeYeon
Chapter 3: Tiffany Hwang
Chapter 4: Psycho
Chapter 5: Pornstar Martini
Chapter 6: Celebration Night
Chapter 7: D-Day
Chapter 8: To The Moon
Chapter 9: Another Choi
Chapter 11: Heart Attack
Chapter 12: Memento
Chapter 13: Taeyeon's Past
Chapter 14: Trouble
Chapter 15: Accused
Chapter 16: Kim Hyoyeon
Chapter 17: Jealous Hwang
Chapter 18: Best Friends
Chapter 19: Tiffany's Dilemma
Chapter 20: Adrenaline
Chapter 21: The Key
Chapter 22: Silver Lining
Chapter 23: Complete
Chapter 24: Huir
Chapter 25: Justice
Epilogue
Cold Blood
Waves of Romance

Chapter 10: The Chaos Begins.

346 24 8
By djjinx

Tiffany is having a great time catching up with Sooyoung while working. The tall lady have a lot of things to blabber. She kept on talking even at times Tiffany wasn't responding to her.

"So Tiff, when can I meet Ms. Kim?" Sooyoung held her face as she twinkle her eyes cutely.

"Probably later. Why?"

"Nothing. I just wanna make sure that I'll see her."

"Why? You don't trust me?" Tiffany put down her pen as she look at Sooyoung with an annoying smirk on her face.

"Duh! As if you don't know me. How did you met her, btw?"

"She almost killed me." Tiffany look down with a gloomy face.

"What?! Are you fucking serious?!" Sooyoung hit the table as she stood up aggressively.

"Kidding!" Tiffany stuck her tongue out like a kid. Sooyoung glared at her while Tiffany just laughed at her.

---

"Please hand this to Mr. Kim of sales department." Taeyeon handed some papers to Minho.

"Right away, noona." The man politely bowed to the blonde.

"Thank you." Taeyeon spoke without looking to her Secretary. She immediately divert her attention to read some documents and new proposals.

The blonde heard the door closing and just like that, her office is once again quiet. And for some reason, Taeyeon doesn't find it peaceful at all. She felt sad. She wanted someone to keep her company but she can't tell anyone about it. Because she had put to everyone's brain that she want it better to be alone. The blonde doesn't know what's happening to her either. There are times that she wanted to be alone but she doesn't wanna be alone either. It's difficult to understand that kind of feeling. But it's more difficult if you're the one who's feeling it.

Taeyeon's phone rang loudly that stopped her to think further. She furrowed her eyebrows in confusion when she saw Minho's name.

"Noona, Yoona noona is here again." Minho informed the blonde who is reading some documents.

"Let her in." She simply replied.

Taeyeon heard Minho's agreement before hanging up. She continue to read the documents in her hand while waiting for Yoona's arrival. Taeyeon has a feeling why her donsaeng is here again. And it's not a good feeling. She heard the door opened quietly but didn't broke her eyes from the documents. Yoona carefully closed the door then walk silently to her unnie's desk.

"Unnie." Compared to the cheerful greetings this morning, Yoona sounded gloomy.

Taeyeon raised her head to look at her donsaeng and was startle to see her crying. The blonde immediately stood up and hug her.

"Unnie, I didn't told her. I didn't had a chance. I saw her with a guy." Yoona spoke in between her tears. She hug the blonde tightly and cried her heart out on her unnie's shoulder.

"Shhh! Hush, darling. Come here, let's sit on the sofa." Taeyeon carefully guided her to sit on the sofa. The blonde then took a glass and filled it with water. She sat beside the crying lady and let her drink the water. Watching Yoona, Taeyeon's heart is breaking. Right in front of her is her greatest fear, to see any of her two donsaengs in pain the two people who she cared the most.

"Unnie, I'm sorry if I'm bothering you. I know you're busy but I don't know where to run. No one understand me better than you. I'm so sorry, unnie." Yoona lowered her head in embarrassment and tears kept flowing from her eyes.

Taeyeon heaved a sigh. She hates to see this but there's nothing she can do. If it wasn't Seohyun that made Yoona cry, Taeyeon would definitely do everything to make her pay. But it's Seohyun. Her another lovely donsaeng. She can't do anything at this moment but to be there for Yoona and make sure that she will feel that she's not alone. And that she is always her unnie who understand her no matter how hard to understand the situation may be.

The blonde take the glass from Yoona's hand and put it on top of the table in front of them. Yoona couldn't hold it anymore so she hug her unnie tightly, crying her heart out. Taeyeon rubbed her back, trying to soothe her and at the same time, Taeyeon's whispering some encouragement to her donsaeng.

"Unnie, it hurts." Yoona cried loudly.

"I know, I know, Yoona. I'm here, okay? Do you wanna sleep in my unit for tonight? I wanna keep you company. Besides, I've been feeling sad before you came in. I think I miss my donsaengs." Taeyeon sweetly requested.

"But, how about Yuri unnie?" Yoona asked in concern.

"She has her own room, Yoona-ah. There's still one spare room. You can sleep there." Taeyeon infromed.

"What about Tiffany unnie? Yuri unnie told me that she slept on your unit last night. I don't want her to sleep at the couch if I ever sleep there tonight, unnie." Yoona wipe her tears, she's still laying her head on the blonde's shoulder tho.

"It's fine. Tiffany can sleep in my room." Taeyeon replied.

"You will sleep together?" Yoona raised her head and look at her unnie's eyes.

"N-no. I mean, she can sleep in my room while I can sleep at the couch." Taeyeon suggested.

"But that's your unit, unnie. You shouldn't be sleeping on the couch."

"Why don't you all just sleep on the living room?" Minho, who just came in suggested a good idea.

"Yeah, let's just do that." Taeyeon smiled. "Thank you, Minho-ah. That's a great idea."

---

There are two girls inside of a known fancy restaurant. The other one is nervously bitting her nails while the other one is glaring, sending daggers to the girl in front of her.

"Does she even know about this?"

"No. Please don't tell her."

"You're fooling your own friend."

"No. I'm sorry. Please let me tell her on my own. I'll do the right thing this time."

"You better tell her before this day ends. Because wether you told her or not, I'll show up tomorrow and tell her everything."

----

Tiffany signed the last document then she took a deep breath. Finally, she's done for today. She closed the folder with a smile on her face then handed it to her Secretary.

"Shall we go and meet Ms. Kim now?" Sooyoung smiled sheepishly.

"Not so fast, Ms. Choi. Hand this to the editing department first and be fast if you don't want to be left alone here." Tiffany smiled evilly. Sooyoung rolled her eyes but did what she's asked anyways.

Tiffany was fixing her stuffs when her phone vibrated to an incoming text. She meant to ignore it but saw Taeyeon's name on its screen. She immediately took her phone and read the text.

The blonde told her to just meet her at a fancy restaurant nearby because there's something she'll settle with Yoona first. Tiffany furrowed her eyebrows while typing her reply, agreeing to the blonde. What's wrong with Yoona?

---

"Good evening, ma'am. Do you have a reservation?" One of the staff greet Tiffany and Sooyoung with a happy face.

"Ah, yes. Tiffany Hwang." Tiffany replied with a smile.

"Omo! Welcome, Ms. Hwang!" The girl welcomed her excitedly. "Mr. Wong, please lead Ms. Tiffany Hwang at the VIP room."

The said man approached the ladies as he lead them to the VIP room.

"She was nonchalantly greeting us when we arrived but automatically became a hyper fangirl when she heard your name." Sooyoung rolled her eyes.

"She did greeted us with an happy face, Sooyoung-ah. Don't be too arrogant, you're not the main character here." Tiffany teased her tall friend who just rolled her eyes on her.

"Welcome to the VIP room, Ms. Tiffany Hwang, and Ms. Beautiful. Enjoy your dine." The man greeted them politely before leaving them in front of the VIP room.

"Did you heard that?! He called me beautiful!" Sooyoung exclaimed.

"He just said that because he doesn't know your name and he heard you nagging." Tiffany chuckled. A man standing outside the VIP room opened the door for them. Tiffany smiled at him politely as she entered the room with the sulking lady.

"Woah!" Sooyoung couldn't hold her excitement as soon as they entered at the VIP room. She even forgot that she is sulking. It is indeed a room with a fancy dinning table. There's also a couch on the side and a TV in front of it. And the main point that made Sooyoung in awe, is non other than the city view outside.

"This is so fancy, Tiffy! How did you book here? Woah!" Sooyoung excitedly sat on the soft couch. She put her feet on top of the coffee table then laid her back comfortably.

"Yah!" Tiffany laughed at her silly best friend.

"Please let me do this for now. I wouldn't be able to do this later when Ms. Kim arrived." Tiffany laugh out loud because of her friend's request.

"And why is that, Ms. Choi?" That voice.

Tiffany immediately turn around to see Taeyeon standing near the closed door with Yoona and Minho. The blonde's arms crossed on her chest and her head tilted.

Sooyoung immediately stood up straight. The tall lady bowed at the blonde politely.

"Taeyeon-ah!" Tiffany pounced the blonde. She hug her tight like as if she's holding on for her dear life.

"T-Taeyeon?" Sooyoung had her eyes wide open as wide as her mouth was. Clearly shocked.

"Miss me that much huh?" Taeyeon teased the brunette.

"Hell yeah!" They both giggled.

"Wait! You're Kim Taeyeon, right?" Sooyoung came closer to the ladies who still have their arms around each other.

Taeyeon then gently pull out from Tiffany's hug. She smiled to Sooyoung as she raised her eyebrows like as if telling the tall girl, 'what do you think?'

"Oh my gosh! It's really you!" Sooyoung exclaimed.

"Yeah, she's definitely Tiffany noona's friend." Minho commented on the side, the man have his hands covering his ears.

"Indeed. Nice to meet you, Ms. Choi Sooyoung. I'm Kim Taeyeon. Well, Erika Kim in this period of time." Taeyeon chuckled whilst offering her hand to the tall lady.

"Oh my gosh! Hello!" Sooyoung aggressively took Taeyeon's hand then shook it.

"Yah! Sooyoung-ah! You're hurting her." Tiffany slapped her friend's hand who doesn't want to let go of Taeyeon's hand.

"Oh! I'm sorry, Ms. Kim." Sooyoung bowed more than she should.

"It's okay. That's enough you might hurt yourself." Taeyeon tried to stop her.

"Oh my gosh! You care for me?" Sooyoung dreamily asked.

"Of course." Taeyeon immediately replied. The blonde saw Tiffany's head turning at her direction with a ridiculously expression.

"Ah! I-I mean, o-of course. You're Tiffany's friend and Secretary." Taeyeon immediately explained. Yoona and Minho are laughing on the side. They had never witnessed the tough Taeyeon stutter like that.

The blonde glared at them and it immediately shut them up.

"Come, let's eat." Taeyeon sweetly offered to the brunette. Tiffany just stared at her for a while before nodding her head.

They all sat down on the dinning table in the middle of the room. Sooyoung still couldn't believe that she's inside of a very fancy VIP room of this restaurant.

"Fany-ah, why don't you introduce them to each other?" Taeyeon shyly whispered to Tiffany.

"Why don't you do it instead?" Tiffany raised her left eyebrow.

"I don't want you to get mad."

"Why would I?"

"Because you might think that I'm overly excited to meet your friend and not even wait for you to introduce them instead." Taeyeon pouted cutely. Tiffany smiled widely. Taeyeon is acting so cute in front of her and she couldn't take it.

"You're overthinking, Taengoo-ah." Tiffany laid her hand on top of Taeyeon's lap. "Fine. I'll just do it." Tiffany patted the blonde's legs before approaching her friend who is still in awe.

"Sooyoung-ah, stop being like that. You might drool."

"I think I had wipe my drool for like three times now." Sooyoung replied, still in daze. Her reply made everyone laugh even Tiffany. And their laughter seemed to awaken her. Sooyoung is very funny without even trying.

"Oh sorry." Sooyoung let out an awkward laugh.

"It's okay." The blonde smiled politely. Tiffany cleared throat and Taeyeon immediately turn her gaze to her.

"Sooyoung-ah, this is Choi Minho, Taeyeon's secretary." Tiffany introduced the only man sitting in front of Sooyoung. "And this is Yoona. Taeyeon's donsaeng."  Tiffany then introduced the lady sitting in front of Tiffany. Taeyeon is sitting at the end of the table. The blonde is still staring at the brunette. Tiffany pinched her legs behind the table as she widened her eyes to Taeyeon. Taeyeon got the silent meaning and immediately sat up straight. She cleared her throat awkwardly.

"Hello! Nice to meet you both." The tall lady stood up to shake their hands which is gladly accepted by the two.

The foods didn't made them wait for long as it arrived in no time. Sooyoung's eyes immediately diverted from Taeyeon to the incoming foods.

"Oh gosh! This is heaven!" Sooyoung unconsciously stated while looking excitedly at the foods.

"Yah! Sooyoung-ah! You shikshin still haven't changed huh?" Tiffany teased her friend.

"It's okay, Fany-ah. I have a shikshin too." Taeyeon stated while pointing at Yoona using her chin. Tiffany then look at Yoona and she almost cracked a laughter. Yoona is staring at the foods like how those pervert guys stare to a sexy ladies lustfully. It's like, she's watching her prey carefully.

And just like that, the dinning table is miraculously quiet. All of them are just eating peacefully. There's not even a single word you can hear. The only noise is from the utensils their using. It's always a peaceful life with foods.

"Of course, we're always quiet when eating." Taeyeon commented, getting everyone's attention. "Specially you." Taeyeon pointed Tiffany using her fork.

"Yah! Be quiet." Tiffany complained. And they all laugh because of that.

"So, how did you met?" Sooyoung asked the two ladies after eating a whole bunch of foods. She's still having her third dessert tho.

"Didn't I told you? She almost killed me." Tiffany laughed at her friend who is now glaring at her.

"No, actually, that's right. I almost killed her when I put drugs on her drink and I'm just feeling guilty now that's why I'm helping her. I don't wanna be in jail. So I'm doing everything for her." Taeyeon explained seriously. Sooyoung stared at her in disbelief.

"How could you do that to my friend!" The tall lady stood up with a bang. She pointed at Taeyeon using her spoon.

Taeyeon had her eyes widened in surprise. No one had ever shout at her like that. Yoona had her eyes wide open as well. In her mind, if she's not Tiffany's friend, she should be ready for the consequences of daring to shout at Kim Taeyeon. Tiffany on the other hand was also shocked at the sudden outburst of her friend. However, Minho was the first one to crack in fit laughter. His laughter is so loud that made everyone laugh along him.

"Now, what's funny?!" Sooyoung shouted again before shoving a spoonful of cake in her mouth from Yoona's plate.

"Yah! That's mine!" Yoona complained. She then also took a spoonful of Sooyoung's ice cream.

"Yah! That's mine!" Now it's Sooyoung's turn to complain.

"Okay girls, relax. There's still lots of desserts. You can literally get anything you want. You don't need to fight." Taeyeon stop them before the fight starts between the two food warriors.

They all stopped and their heads turned when a loud slow clap was heard from the door.

"Wow! Impressive! After all this years. You're here all along." A man who is very familiar to them clap his hands while slowly walking near them.

"Mr. Jung, what are you doing here? This is a private room!" Minho shouted to the man. It's non other than the shareholder who is staring lustfully to Seohyun when they had a meeting, announcing Tiffany's take over of the company.

"Now, I have my precious weapon to destroy you." Mr. Jung warned, he's glaring at the blonde who is surprisingly calm with an amusing smile on her face.

"Aren't you scared, Erika Kim? Or should I say, Kim Taeyeon?" He laughed evilly but Taeyeon stayed still, as usual, unbothered. The man then walk out from the room.

"We're dead." Minho commented. Tiffany look at Taeyeon worriedly. But the blonde just smiled at her and simply held her hand under the table. It was enough for Tiffany to feel assured. Everything will be fine.

---

Meanwhile, on a room full of monitor, there's a lady sipping on her wine glass while watching Taeyeon and her friends completely confused on how Mr. Jung get inside the restaurant even if there's guards in front of the door.

"I can't wait to finally meet you again, Taeyeon. One of these days, our path will cross. And you can never avoid me anymore. You can't hide from me anymore."

***

Thank you for reading! ❣️🇵🇭 Who's that girl? 😱

The 2nd semester of our school year started just yesterday. Lots of schoolworks are given already. 🤦🏻‍♀️ But don't worry. I'll always find time to write.

And oh! I didn't realized that I could be dumb until I entered college 🙃 it's brain draining. 😵

See you again on Sunday (Philippine Standard Time) for another chapter! ❣️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 2.6K 40
Taeyeon was a successful young woman who was already a Senior Manager in a huge multi-national company named GG Corporation in the age of 26. Her lif...
2.7K 171 11
Teacher TaeYeon and Tiffany who works at Soshi Kindergarten were secretly admiring each other since they we're both dense. The group of kids in Soshi...
7.4K 187 13
"why my bad past needs to happen to someone that i love? it must've traumatized you. i promise to take care of you" p/s: I don't have warnings but be...
216K 8.7K 118
The night before their wedding, her fiancee ran off with his mistress. Out offrustration, she grabbed the man standing in front ofthe civil affairs...