Tommyinnit's Service Dog

By Lilly2169

I found the book cover on Google, Tommy has suffered from mental health including epilepsy and random faintin... More

"A Day of Life"
"Secrets Out"
"The News & Visitors"
"Dinner Party"
"Surprise"
"Plans & Moving"
"Double Trouble"
"Stream"
"Found"
"Freedom"
"Hospital"
"Visitors"
"Some Changes"
"The News"
"America"
"The House"
"Neighbors"
"Time"
More About the Story
"Walter is Here?!"
Karl's POV- "Tommy?"
Q&A
"The Start of a Void"
Karl's POV- Why are you here?
Karls POV- The Castle
Karls POV- New Discovery
Karls POV- A Way Home Pt.1
Q&A
Karls POV- A Way Home FINAL
"Awake"
"SBI Thougts"
"Thunderstorm"
"Sad Little Duckling"
"New Friends"
"Group Chat"
"Interactions"
"Recording"
Little Schedule
"Not So Happy Birthday" Pt.1
Please Read This Chapter!
Many Announcements
A post update
Story Update! #1

"The Search"

7.5K 296 108
By Lilly2169

Hi! I'm just going to say this now, HOLY SHIT I love you guys so much no homo. I'm starting an one shot book and it won't be serious!
———————————————————

Third Person POV~
The two brothers or father and son sat on their couch watching movies. Until there was a knock on the door that made them clean up a bit. Techno opened the door to find two police officers.

"Hello, is this TechnoDad?" The male officer said. Techno nodded in response and glared at them while they talked. "Well we got news that Tommy's parents are still alive." The female officer said.

Techno got mad and told them he already adopted the boy and they can't do anything. "Listen, they abandoned the boy and I took him in, now leave us be!" The two officers looked at each other and nodded.

"Well we haven't found the duo yet, that's why we came here." Techno raised an eyebrow to what they said. "What do you mean and where are you going with this." The pink haired man said.

"Well we are afraid they are looking for the boy themselves, and maybe try to kidnap him." The officers said. Techno was disbelieved on what he was hearing and turned around to see Tommy petting Walter. "So what are we going to do?" Techno answered.

(For plot reasons I'm not telling y'all the plan)

Techno nodded in agreement and invited the two officers in. "Hey Toms, we are leaving the house for a bit." Said Techno. Tommy looked over to see the officers. "Why? And are you coming too Techie?" Tommy questioned.

"Well of course, and we are going to spend a week worth of nights there." The oldest said with a bit of hurt in him. Tommy nodded and gathered stuff for him and Walter. "It's time." Techno whispered to Tommy.

————————————
Hi! For plot reasons this is a short part... Ok that was a lie I just want to start my oneshot book so I can sleep.

Word count- 338

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.5K 213 8
*COVER ART IS MINE* Just sleepy bois oneshots cause im bored and why not (formerly just mcyt in general but then i was only writing sleepy ois and di...
1.1K 51 10
Tommy suffers from Schizoprenia. How will he recover? Or will he even recover? Let's read his chapters. DISCLAIMER***!!! I do NOT suffer from Schizop...
68.9K 1.6K 39
there isnt enough ranboo angst on wattpad so ye NO SHIPPING RANBOO IS A MINOR. REQUESTS CLOSED Number 73 for ranbooangst: 1/24/21 Number 48 in selfha...
1.6K 34 22
Ranboo still standing on his feet finally realized how much it all crumbled, while he kept his emotions closed so nobody can hear, he continued to su...