Adopting Tubbo & Tommy AU

By Just_JakeWrites

I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY OF THE CONTENT CREATORS WHO HAVE BEEN CANCELLED SINCE THE MAKING OF THIS STORY. THEY ARE... More

Chapter 1 - The begining
Chapter 2 - Breakfast
Chapter 3 - The meeting
Chapter 4 - New surroundings
Chapter 5 - Settling in
Chapter 6 - Silent streets
Chapter 7 - Pyjama day
Chapter 8 - Shopping
Chapter 9 - New people 1/2
Chapter 10 - New people 2/2
ANNOUNCEMENT
Chapter 11 - Nightmare
Chapter 12 - The onesie
Chapter 13 - Trust issues
Chapter 14 - Forgiving family
Chapter 15 - Theme park 1/3
Chapter 16 - Theme park 2/3
Chapter 18 - Competitive games
Chapter 19 - Hospital run
Chapter 20 - Monday morning
Chapter 21 - School
Chapter 22 - Serious talk
Chapter 23 - Home school
Chapter 24 - Doctors appointment
Chapter 25 - Late night struggles
Chapter 26 - Brotherly love
Chapter 27 - Silent treatment
ANNOUNCEMENT PT2
Chapter 28 - Big brother
Chapter 29 - 'Tubs and Bubs'
Hi!
Chapter 31 - Stories of before pt.1
Chapter 32 - Stories of before pt.2
Chapter 33 - My Home...

Chapter 17 - Theme park 3/3

1.8K 92 44
By Just_JakeWrites

Hi! I just want to say thank you to everyone who joined today's stream! It went amazingly! We got two more follows, so thank you all so so much. It means the world to me! I will be live again tomorrow at 10pm gmt. So please come and hang out for a bit! I will post a update and hour before I go live so you can get prepared! Go check out my other social media's, everything is in my bio. As well as, make sure to join the discord! It is for both me and you! You all can suggest stories you like, promote your own stories or give suggestions on what others can write! This will also be where I can talk to all of you both and make sure you're enjoying my content both as a writer and as a streamer/youtuber. Anyways! Back to the story!

———Trigger Warning ———
——— Lost/Panic Attack ———
——— Eating Disorder/Arguing ———

Tommy pov —

Everyone was panicking. Tubbo was lost and everyone was just going insane, asking every single person if they had seen a boy by himself and then getting a little more angry every time someone would say that they haven't. After a while of this happening we heard Techno shout out
'GET BACK HERE!' We all hurried over to him hoping he had found something. He was just standing there... annoyed.
'Alright. We are not going to find him like this.' He said with a stern voice.
'We've got to split up and search for him. He couldn't have gone far so we go in pairs.' He continued on.
'Once we find him, we all meet back here. Ok?!' He said staring each of us in the eye one at a time.
Everyone nodded, shocked that a 15 year old was commanding them with such authority.
Suddenly a quiet voice chirped up.
'H-How will we know if someone has found them'

'I don't know, we'll call you or something. Go find him' Techno said, already dragging me away. He dragged me to the nearest map and commanded me to point to everywhere Tubbo would be interested in. I couldn't think of much, other than a few rides, a massive play area and then McDonald's. We decided we should make our way to the play area and see if he went there. It wasn't too far and was packed with a lot of families so we started asking a few parents to see if they had seen their children play with Tubbo or if they had seen Tubbo in general. None of them saw Tubbo.
I was really panicking now. It wasn't like Tubbo to just walk off like this. I guess Techno could see that I was getting worse because he grabbed my hand. I stared up at him in confusion. I thought he doesn't like stuff like this. Even when I was having a panic attack he out my hand on Tubbo's chest. He looked down at me and nodded slightly, reassuring me that Tubbo would be ok.
We headed to some rides we thought Tubbo would like and couldn't find him there so we decided to head to McDonalds. We followed this path that took us directly to the McDonald's entrance and asked a few families if they had seen Tubbo.
'Excuse me, have any of you seen a young boy around this height wearing a bee like jumper and some overalls' I asked interrupting a family conversation.
'Uh.... I haven't. Have you Jane? Mike?' The lady asked her family. One of the men spoke up
'Oh yes! I have actually! He was just around the corner. Seemed to be in quite the hurry if you ask me' the man said pointing towards a door to our right. As soon as the conversation finished me and Techno both dashed out of the door shouting
'THANK YOUUU' as we left. We ran down the path looking at every possible place Tubbo could be. I was looking at the left side and Techno was looking at the right side. We continued following the path looking in our directions hopin—
'Ow!' I suddenly tripped over something on the ground. I looked back to see what it was that made me trip
'TUBBO!' I yelled, quickly getting up and lunging to him. He held his knees to his chest with his face buried into them. I could hear him struggling for air. I instantly pull him into a hug and place his head on my chest, over my heart.
'Hey... Tubs, it's me. You're ok. You're safe. I've got you.' I said calmly as possible. He didn't say anything, his breathing still rapid and shaky. I continued reassuring him and slowly his breathing calms down. I could hear Techno on his phone with one of the others
'Yeah we got him. He's ok, just calming him down then we'll make our way back' he said. We stayed there for a couple more minutes, letting Tubbo calm down fully. He tried explaining what happened but he just kept tearing up and stopping.

We arrived back at the 'Tomb Raider' everyone relieved that Tubbo was ok. We stopped for a little while, making sure everyone was ok.
'Alright. Now that the scare is over, let's go get us some food.' Phil said, still with a slightly panicked voice. I made sure to keep a hold of Tubbo's hand. "I lost him once, there is no fucking way I am going to lose him again." I thought to myself. We made our way over to KFC and ordered a few meals for those that wanted KFC. We waited for them to eat and then headed to McDonalds for the rest of the group to eat.
'What do you want?' I asked Tubbo pulling him in front of me so he can see the McDonald's menu. He thought for a few seconds and then point at the chicken nuggets meal. I looked down to him and smiled. 'Of course you can have that.' I said.
'Phil! Tubbo wants the chicken nuggets meal!' I said walking over to the table. Phil sighed, got up and started walking to the order station before stopping and turning to us.
'And what about you Tommy?' He said.
'I don't want anything.' I mumbled.
I could already hear the voices in my head.

"Ŷøü'rę tøø fãt'

"Pęøpłę ŵįłł łãügh ãt ŷøu"

"Ŷøü šhøüłd łøšę ŵęįght ãłręādŷ"

Phil walked up to me, crouched down to my eye level and put his hand on my shoulder. I knew he was going to try and convince me so I looked at the ground to avoid eye contact.
'Tommy, I know we lost Tubbo but he's safe now. You don't have to worry. You can eat.' He said with empathy. I stepped back a little, making him drop his grip on my shoulder.
'I said I don't want anything' he sighed, stood back up. 'I'll get two chicken nugget meals, you don't have to eat it but it'll be there if you want it.' He said before walking away.

Tubbo ate his meal in seconds and I left mine on the table. I wasn't going to eat it. Just by being in the restaurant, I felt sick. Phil realised this, grabbed the meal from in front of me and put it in his bag.
'It'll still be here if you want it' he said. I gave an annoyed look before getting out of my seat, and reaching for Tubbo's hand. We walked out of McDonald's and continued our way around the park. Tubbo pointed to a few rides saying he wanted to go on them but we could already tell he was too small to be able to get on them. After a while, we found a few rides that would allow everyone on. They didn't have long waiting times, so we got on them a couple of times before we started to get bored of it and move to the next one.

It was starting to get less and less packed, as an announcement came over some speakers.
'Dear all,
The park will be closing in an hour, please get on your last few rides and start making your way to the exit. I hope you had fun and remember you are always welcome back'
We came up with a plan quickly. There was once last ride we really wanted to do before we left. 'Dragon falls' a water ride. This was the reason Phil packed towels, so we quickly made our way to the ride and lined up. It didn't take long before we got to the front and was instructed to get into the boat that was slowly moving. We all hopped in and could already feel the water in the seat, down our back and in the spaces where our feet would go. The ride took us through some scenery before pulling us up. It took us up a little bit before levelling off again, showing us the theme park for a couple of seconds. It stopped for a second and then we wizzed down the track causing a big splash, drenching us with water. It continued through a dragons mouth and then around some garden before taking us up once more, higher this time. We could see more of the theme park. All the families walking towards the exit or getting there last few things sorted. The ride didn't wait this time. We weren't ready for it, but we just went crashing back down the track into a lot more water. This time we were definitely drenched, but we could see that it was the end of the ride.

'I don't need you making my car wet, so put this on!' Phil exclaimed at me and Tubbo. Both of us running around trying to evade the towels. He caught us and wrapped us in the towels, we didn't fight it like we wanted to because we drained all our energy trying to evade the towels in the first place. We walked to the exit and said goodbye to the others and then headed back to the car. Me and Tubbo were basically half asleep even before we got into the car. This had been a good day. Except for losing Tubbo and Phil trying to make me eat, everything went well. I let Tubbo take the window seat again as I knew I would fall asleep. I looked over at Tubbo seeing he had already drifted off to sleep, and decide to lean up against him and do the same thing.

—————

Hi! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I think I done well for this one. I'm going to start uploading chapters a little less, maybe once a day or something until I can get the 4 chapters out to you all. So I hope you don't mind. I will obviously try my best to get two out though!

Anyways, I'd like to thank everyone for 3k reads, it is so amazing that so many of you enjoy this story! I will continue to upload more and more chapters for a long time :)

Again, I'd like to thank everyone who joined the stream and followed! It means a lot. I know all of you reading this, in some way or another like minecraft content. Since this is literally about minecraft youtubers. So please come and check my twitch out! I think of myself as a dumber version of Tommy and Tubbo. I have said this before and I will continue to say it, I do hope to get big on these platforms and will be grinding until I either, do get big or just physically can't anymore. So might as well come and join now and be here from the start instead of being here late. That's just my opinion but hey! I'm dumb! So yeah, check out my twitch and YouTube by following this link.
https://linktr.ee/Just_JakeSocials

Like always, if you have any comments/questions/concerns or advice you'd like to give. Then please feel free to do so. I am always wanting to get better!

I love you all.

Jake :)

Word count: 1771 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 36 42
just some small fluff and friendship stories. there will probably be mostly Techno. I'm gonna write both in-game, in fictional worlds and irl stories...
160K 3.3K 47
[Discontinued Until Further Notice] Hello guys, gals, non-binary, and genderfluid pals! Welcome to another One-Shot book! I do have some rules for yo...
749K 27.1K 43
Tommy, who had been in and out of the foster system since he was 6, was told to get ready for another family meeting. To say he wasn't too fond of th...
3.1K 42 17
(This is my first story so please be nice! :]) Ranboo is only 7 when he starts getting bullied by his friends and his parents start abusing him. He d...