Stranded โœ”๏ธŽ

By vsooheart

It started with an 'I hate you'. Will it end with the same phrase? Kim Taehyung x Kim Jisoo =================... More

๐ŸŒŠ ๐‘บ๐“ฃ๐“ก๐“๐“๐““๐“”๐““ ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 0 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ Cast 1 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ Cast 2 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ Other Casts ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 1 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 2 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 3 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 4 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 5 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 6 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 8 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 9 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 10 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 11 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 12 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 13 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 14 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 15 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 16 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 17 ๐ŸŒŠ
# I GOT TAGGED #
๐ŸŒŠ 18 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 19 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 20 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 21 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 22 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 23 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 24 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 25 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 26 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 27 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 28 ๐ŸŒŠ
# I GOT TAGGED #
๐ŸŒŠ 29 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 30 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 31 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 32 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 33 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 34 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 35 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 36 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 37 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 38 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 39 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 40 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ ๐“”๐“Ÿ๐“˜๐“›O๐‘ฎ๐“ค๐“” ๐ŸŒŠ
๐Ÿ” FROZEN ๐Ÿ”

๐ŸŒŠ 7 ๐ŸŒŠ

1.2K 79 49
By vsooheart

Taehyung's POV

The girls got thrown away quite far, and there were no other choice for me but to swim to where Jisoo was thrown away. 

Jennie was already with Suga hyung, Rosé's with Jimin, and Jungkook's helping Lisa, but there are still no signs of Jisoo.

"EVERYONE OKAY?!" I heard Jhope hyung's loud voice.

"YEAH! I'M WITH SUGA OPPA!" Jennie shouted back.

"I'M WITH JIMIN!"
"AND LISA'S WITH ME!" Rosé and Jungkook also replied.

"TAE?!" Namjoon hyung called.

"HYUNG, I STILL CAN'T FIND JISOO!" I told them, shouting, making sure they heard me. "I'M GONNA TRY DIVING A LITTLE!"

I took a deep breath and went under water. It was quite hard to see what's under there since it's dark. It's also scary since i don't know what kind of dangerous creatures are swimming down there.

But i told myself not to be a coward. As much as i hate Jisoo, i just can't let her die. I mean i haven't take my revenge for all the things she's done to me!

A few seconds under the water, i saw a light down there. I went to the surface to grab some air before going back in and swam deeper to where the light was coming from.

My eyes hurt so bad, but i kept swimming. As i got closer, i realised that the light was coming from a phone. It was a flashlight. With no doubt, i knew it was Jisoo.

Her feet seems to be stuck between some corals and she's trying to get out by lighting her surroundings with her phone while panicking.

I swam as hard as i could and when i got close enough, i reached her hand and pulled her with all my strength. She was surprised at first, but when she knew it was me, she held my hand tight and tried pulling her leg.

After a few pulls, she was free. Almost running out of breath, we swam up as fast as we could. 

We almost reached the surface when i felt her getting heavier. I glanced at my back and saw her out of strength and nearly fainting. 

Thinking quick, i pulled her harder and swung her hand around my neck and held it with one of my hand, while my other hand held her by the waist to support her before swimming back up quickly and fortunately, we were able to reach the surface before she fainted.

I panted very hard, still holding her close. Nothing was heard except for the sound of water and our deep breaths.

"TAEHYUNG!" I heard our friends called.

"Huh, huh, O-OVER HERE, huh, HYUNG!" I panted.

"ARE YOU OKAY?!" Jin hyung asked.

"YEAH! Huh, JUST, huh, TIRED!"

"YOU FOUND JISOO?!"

"YES, SHE'S HERE! huh, SHE GOT STUCK ON SOME CORALS!"

"BUT IS SHE OKAY?!" Lisa yelled.

"SHE'S OUT OF STRENGTH BUT SHE'S CONSCIOUS!" I answered before turning to Jisoo. "You okay, Kim?" I asked as she weakly nodded.

"ALRIGHT IS EVERYONE ELSE OKAY?" Jhope hyung asked again.

"YES!" We yelled back.

"LET'S MAKE SURE EVERYONE'S AVAILABLE AND NOT ALONE!" Namjoon hyung said. "I'M HERE WITH JIN AND JHOPE! SUGA?!"

"HERE WITH JENNIE!" Suga hyung replied.

"JIMIN?!"

"HERE WITH ROSÉ!"

"TAEHYUNG?!"

"HERE WITH JISOO!"

"JUNGKOOK?!"

"WITH LISA!"

"ALRIGHT EVERYBODY SEEMS TO BE AVAILABLE!" Namjoon announced, shouting loudly to make sure we all can hear him. "BUT IT SEEMS LIKE WE'VE BEEN SEPARATED QUITE FAR SO WE'LL ALL HAVE TO GO TO DIFFERENT DIRECTIONS, JUST GO WHEREVER YOU THINK THE WAVES ARE GOING, BECAUSE IT'LL BRING YOU TO SHORE! REMEMBER TO NOT GET SEPARATED WITH YOUR PARTNERS AND KEEP YOUR PHONES ACTIVE IN CASE OF EMERGENCIES, IS THAT CLEAR?!"

"CLEAR!"

"AND REMEMBER THE PLAN, GUYS!" Jin hyung added.

"GOOD LUCK, GUYS! BE CAREFUL! AND JUST A TIP, IF YOU SEE SHARKS, DON'T MAKE ANY PANICK MOVEMENTS!" Namjoon hyung said.

"GOT IT!"

"HOPE TO SEE YOU SOON! TAKE CARE! HOBI, JIN, AND I WILL BE ON OUR WAY! LOVE Y'ALL! AND PRAY FOR THE BEST!" Namjoon hyung said for the last time. After that, no more yells were heard.

"Well, i guess we better get going too if we want to reach shore sooner." I looked at Jisoo. She nodded and let go of me.

"I feel better, i can swim by myself now." She said.

"Okay. Good. You're quite heavy."

"Remind me to feed you to the sharks when we meet some, Kim." She glared at me and started swimming.

"Pft, why me? Sharks wouldn't like me. I'm not edible." I scoffed. "But by the looks of it, you are."

"Why in the whole wide world do i have to get stuck in the middle of the whole wide ocean with the person i hate most in the whole wide universe?!" She rambled.

"Good question. I'd also like to know the answer. I'd rather be alone than be stuck with you." I rolled my eyes as i catch up to her.

"Yea right." She laughed sarcastically. "Hey, look! Some wood and bamboos!"

I looked at the direction she was pointing at and grinned happily. "Let's gather some and make some kind of raft!"

We both then swam closer to the woods and put them together to form a not-so-big but quite comfortable wooden bamboo raft.

It's just a 2 x 2 meter sized raft, and we grabbed two pieces of wood to use as a paddle.

"Well, it won't keep us dry forever but it's better than nothing." Jisoo shrugged and tried getting on top of it. "Woah!" She shrieked as she fell back into the water.

"HAHAHAHAH!!!" I laughed out hard.

"Quit it and help me, Kim!" She snapped at me.

"Sorry, you're face was just so funny i can't help it!"

"Yea yea, whatever. Give me a boost." She demanded.

"How am i supposed to give you a boost when i don't even have a place to stand on?" I looked at her in disbelief.

"Hm, good point. Then just do whatever you can and help me get on top of this thing."

I groaned and held one side of the raft. "You go from that side, and i'll go from here. It'll keep the raft balanced and we can both go up. We'll push ourselves in the count of three. Ready? One, two, three!"

Jisoo and i then went on the raft. We made a little splash because of the raft, but none of us fell off.

"Wow, this is my first time sitting on a raft." Jisoo giggled as she slowly moved to make herself comfortable.

"Of course it is, this is your first time getting stuck in the middle of the sea." I rolled my eyes. "Hey! Don't move there! Stay on your side of the raft or we'll both fall into the water! We have to keep it balanced!"

"Oh, right. Then where should we put the bags?"

"Put 'em on your side."

"What? Why?"

"Because as i said, we need to make it balanced. I'm heavier than you, so to increase the weight from your side, we can put the bags on your side." I explained.

She snorted, making me furrow my eyebrows. "What? Why are you holding your laugh?"

"No, nothing. It's just that it seems funny that you called yourself 'heavy'." She giggled.

"I'm not heavy! I just meant that i'm heavier than you."

"Yea but the way you said it is just funny." She then laughs.

"Stop it, Kim or i'm pushing you off."

"Oh you wouldn't dare, Kim."

"Wanna bet?" I slowly came closer to her and got ready to push her.

"Wow wow wow! Do not come closer! Okay! I'll stop! Now go back to your side or we're both falling off." She pushed me back. I moved backwards slowly and sat still.

"This thing is moving way too slow. Imma go off and push it myself." She put her legs down, under the water.

"Aren't you tired? 'Coz i am." I asked her.

"No. Just slept in the plane." She shrugged and got off, making the raft go wobbly. I panicked and immediately went to the middle so i don't fall and glared at her, who doesn't seem to care. She swam to the back side of the raft, leaned herself on it, and started swimming forward, pushing the raft.

How unfortunate..

End of Taehyung's POV

===================================
A/N
Or is it, Tae?😏

Hi!

Bye!

⭐️👀😝

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

217K 12.4K 57
when jisoo's family company is going bankrupt, her father made a deal with a business partner and set her up into a marriage TWICE at only 20 years o...
25.5K 1.1K 34
"If you want to die there are many interesting ways to do that rather than sitting in this wild rain" "No! I like rain better" โฌ†๏ธแต€แต’แต–โปแต—แตƒแต‰สฐสธแต˜โฟแต โฌ‡๏ธแดฎแต’แต—แต—แต’...
26.2K 2.2K 51
"I LOVE YOU " "I HATE YOU" Jung hoseok has been in love with Kim Taehyung ever since he has met him . He didn't knew why later hated him. But he nev...
103K 4.7K 43
~Simple yet complicated is the relationship between two powerful personalities which are totally the opposite of each other, on one hand is the hand...