Find My True Self (GxG)

By littlest_pumpkin

This is about a Girl named Lily, She was in loved with her boyfriend, Zack. They been dating since 8th grade... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3: Moving in
Chapter 4 - Kidnapped
Chapter 5 - Nightmares
Chapter 6 - Is she Ready?
Chapter 7- Double Date
Chapter 8 - I'm Positive
Chapter 9- The Slumber
Chapter 11 - I miss you - Lily
Chapter 12 ~ Not ready to let go
Chapter 13 ~ Keep holding on
Chapter 14
Chapter 15: You still love her?
Chapter 16 ~ It's not your time yet ~ Zack
Chapter 17 ~ Prom
Chapter 18 ~ Sure you want this?
Chapter 19 ~ The Surprise
Chapter 20 ~ Baby's First word
Chapter 21 ~ Senior Skip Day
A/N - Author Note
Chapter 22 ~ Radley
Chapter 23 - visitation
Chapter 24 - Coming home to...
Chapter 25 - Baby's Appointment
Chapter 26 - A Day Out

Chapter 10- The Ultrasound

26 1 0
By littlest_pumpkin

(The Next Day - Selena and Lily's Ultrasound)

Selena's POV: 

I heard Lily cry all night, i felt bad, but I'm here if she wants me come with her for her Ultrasound. My appt is first.

Alex: Good Morning babe.

Selena: Good Morning bebe.

As i speak, i frown a bit.

Alex: What wrong babe?

Selena: I heard Lily cry all night and i don't know if it my hormones' or what but hearing her cry hurt my heart. 

Alex: yea me to

Selena: You was a little harsh to your little cousin.

Alex: Well she needed to know don't hide things from someone who not going to hurt you. 

Selena: But i known Lily since babies and i didn't think it was bad to see her baby's father.

Alex: I am not having this with you. 

Selena: Then be mad, I'm not mad at Lily so I'm going to see her.

Alex: ok

as Alex scoffs Selena walks to Lily's room and knock on her door.

Lily: Come in (voice crack)

Selena: You doing ok?

Lily: i guess.

Tessa: I'll leave you two to talk.

Tessa walk out the room and shut the door behind and walk to Delilah's room still see her here but look like she still leaving, i knock on Delilah's door and open it.

Delilah: Go away lily

Tessa: Not lily it's me

Delilah: What do you want? 

Tessa: Lily still loves you, and remember you was going to fight me when i know something was up with you and tell lily? 

Delilah: Ok what about it?

Tessa: You told me you loved her. and i know you still do

Delilah: Even if i do it still don't give her a right to cheat knowing we was together but did she had a conscious kissing Zack? NO! 

Tessa: But she cried for you

Delilah: Get out. I'm not going back I'm going forward and I'm still staying with my Tia for a while

Tessa: I think your making a mistake

Delilah: No I'm making a choice.

(Tessa scoffs and leaves, while Delilah's Tia texts and say she outside, and Delilah walk downstairs and go outside and gets in the car and go, no regrets) 

Delilah's POV: 

Delilah's VO: i just need air and space and to think I'm not mad at Lily, well kinda but i don't blame her to be confused, because she was straight before she met me. But she should had a conscious, just need space and being away from lily will give me that. i still love her but i need to do what's right for me, and i know i said i will help her take care of her baby and raise it like my own but, that was before she kissed Zack now he can help her with the baby, let the star football player be in your life. 

Freya: How you been niece? 

Delilah: Ok...

Freya: Tell Tia what's wrong why you text me you want to stay with me for while?

Delilah: Relationship problems

Freya: Be more specific Mija

Delilah: Just my fault for dating a straight girl... We've been together for 6 months and she still confused? And I've been there for her to Tia

Freya: is she Giselle daughter? Giselle was the same way but Giselle never cheated on Rosalyn but Your mom was always their for Gigi. you just need to give her time to figure herself out Mija

Delilah: I will Tia.

(Delilah and her Aunt arrives at her house, Delilah got out and head inside and set her stuff on her bed in her room at her aunt house. Gabriella texts Delilah ''Girl! you back in the area?'')

(Delilah texts Gabriella ''yes, just staying with my Tia for a while.'')

(Gabriella texts Delilah ''my parents aren't home if you want to come over bebe'')

(Delilah texts Gabriella ''Ight lemme get settle and ima be omw baby girl, say less'')

(Gabriella texts Delilah ''Okay love you'')

---

Lily's POV: 

Lily: thanks Lena for being here for me (wipes tears and get up and get ready for my appointment) 

Selena: Is Zack coming to the Ultrasound? 

Lily: Yeah he just texted saying he'll meet us there.

Selena: ok well lemme get dress real quick

Lily: Okay

(Lily went downstairs to her mom and tell her she ready, just waiting on Selena and Alex, Alex rolled her eyes at Lily, Lily try not to cry right now, as they walk to the car get in and arrives at the Doctor's and see Zack in the waiting room waving at us, as we towards Zack, i sat but zack holding his hand shaking badly)

Doctor #1: Selena Ramirez?

Selena: Right here.

Giselle: Want me go with you Mija

Selena: I'll be ok. bebe? 

Alex: Coming 

(Selena and Alex hold hands as they walk to the room, here comes another doctor probably for me, i want my mom and Zack come with me since Delilah not here, as she frown)

Doctor #2: Liliana Gomez?

Lily: here (say quietly)

(Hold Zack's hand while walking to a room, sit on the patient bed, and lay back while the doctor rub gel on my belly and see what gender it is, Zack hold my hand and my mom hold my other hand)

Doctor #2: Your having a boy 

Zack:  a little zack awe babe

Lily: I'm so happy, i love you Zack, and i choose you.

Zack: And i choose you any day 

(Zack kissed Lily forehead and help her clean her belly, as zack felt the baby kick and said ''hi little buddy it's me dada'' and Lily and lily's mom laugh, they got finish and waited on Selena and Alex, as Alex and Selena comes out. they all walk to the car and talk before driving home) 

Giselle: What's the gender Lena?

Selena: I'm having a boy! what you having amiga? 

Lily: a boy too

Selena: Aww yay

(they all went home, Selena and Alex went inside and Giselle went in and help Rosalyn cook, while Lily was with Zack outside) 

Zack: So..

Lily: So..

Zack: Do you really pick me? You look like you've been crying Li.

Lily: I'm ok now. i love you, you're my first love, and my unborn son's father.

Zack: and you are my first to. 

(Zack leans in and Lily kissed him passionately, as Zack holds her belly and continues to kiss her, While Selena pulls Alex aside and talk with her, while Delilah at Gabriella's house.) 

~*Did Lily and Delilah Move on from each other? Stay tune for the next chapter lovesss :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 77 21
When Max's parents go on vacation, he decides to spend the week with his best friend, Lilly, who also happens to be the sister of his long-time strai...
1.4K 431 9
"Confined to her invisible world, she must find an answer." Luna has been homeschooled ever since she was six, and all the friends she's ever needed...
3.4K 37 35
I met her in high school, we started as frenemies then turned out best friends and for 8 years of being with her, my heart started to secretly fell i...
35.4K 993 42
From best friends to enemies to.... Lovers. Ps. Sensitive issues ahead. Possible trigger warning so read with caution. Thank you by the way!