Always | Vmin {Mpreg} BOOK #2

بواسطة BTSLover5902

What happened to Haneul? المزيد

Prologue
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
22
23
24
25
Explanation

21

253 20 8
بواسطة BTSLover5902

*SMUT WARNING*

Jimin pushed V up into a sitting position, and got on his lap. He pulled the other into a heated kiss, moaning and grinding onto V's thigh. V grabbed at Jimin's waist, digging his nails into his skin to make bruises. Jimin pulled away and gripped V's hard length, positioning his hole above it before slamming down.

"Agh, god." V groaned out, and Jimin placed his hands on V's shoulders to balance himself as he started bouncing on his length. He threw his head back, moaning loudly and clawing down V's back in pleasure. "F*ck baby..." V groaned, leaning forward and biting on the crook of Jimin's neck. "Aah!" Jimin buried his face into V's neck, moving his hips faster and gasping at the pleasure.

V could feel Jimin's body raidiating heat, and sucked on his neck long enough to make a mark. "O-oh my god, Tae~!" Jimin moaned loudly, his cock twitching as his orgasm approached closer. "You're so tight, f*ck." V cursed, groaning against Jimin's neck and pushing his hips up.

V looked down between them and saw his cum leaking down Jimin's thighs, and continued to thrust into him until Jimin screamed in pleasure.

Haneul's POV

What the actual hell are my dads doing at almost eleven at night?

And why are they so f*cking loud?

What the hell- I need to go see what they're doing.

///////

Haneul carefully creaked open V and Jimin's door, and immediately his eyes locked onto Jimin, who was crying into V's neck while bouncing on his cock.

Oh my god.

Haneul couldn't help but look down when Jimin moaned loudly, and saw him cum onto V's stomach. He kept going though, and Haneul saw how irritated V's back was from Jimin's nails digging into the skin.

HOW DID THAT NOT HURT HIM?

Haneul quickly closed the door silently, pinning his back to the wall and staring at the floor with wide eyes.

Sex looked more painful than he thought.

Never would he do that.

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

"Oh god..."

V wrapped his hand around Jimin's neck, choking him seducively as he pounded him from behind into the matress.

Jimin was completely delerious with pleasure at this point, unaware of his physical or emotional limits. Everything was long forgotten, even Haneul. The only thing he was thinking about was how good only Kim Taehyung could make him feel.

He was drooling all over his pillow, grabbing at anything that was soft enough for him to squeeze.

His body was completely covered in bruises and hickey's, and V was satisfied with his work. Sweat covered the twos' entire bodies, and Jimin's stomach was smeared with semen. The sheets were ruffled and waved, and the far left corner of the fitted sheet was about to come off of the matress from Jimin's grip.

Everything was messy, but that wouldn't stop either one of them.

The only two things to stop them: The morning sunrise, or a safeword.

V was half-delerious as well, but he knew Jimin was completely out of it, so he did his best to stay in reality.

They were on round three, and Jimin was still tight as ever. V didn't know how, but he was not complaining.

"Agh, yes~" Jimin moaned out muffledly, his face still red and wet with tears as he felt V release inside of him again. He loved the full feeling, the feeling of being used...

V flipped Jimin over, just in time to see his body shake as his fifth orgasm ripped through him.

"Jimin, what's your color?" V asked, panting from physical exhaustion. Jimin rolled his eyes back, his chest heaving up and down. V pulled out gently and collapsed next to Jimin.

"Baby..." V mumbled, turning Jimin's head towards him and kissing him on his lips. Jimin moaned into the kiss, squeezing his thighs together to keep V's cum in him. When he pulled away, he looked into Jimin's eyes.

His pupils were bigger than normal, sparkling in a way V hasen't seen before. Like he was in some type of daze...a far off land, staring off into space. Yet, here he was, looking into V's eyes back.

"Daddy..."

V was hit with realization that this was the first time Jimin's called him daddy.

And it kinda sounded wrong, since Haneul called him daddy a lot when he was younger.

"What's...what's your color, baby? You're crying..." V asked, wiping Jimin's tears with his thumb. " 'M fine...g-green..." Jimin mumbled out, glancing down at V's lips. "Are you sure?" V asked. "Cause I'm thinking we should pause and clean up...eat something." He suggested. "N-no, 'M need one...c-cum one more time." Jimin told him, climbing on top of V and crashing their lips together- V cringing when their teeth clanked against each other.

Jimin grinded down on V's thigh, as his cum leaked from his hole. "I love you, Jimin." V told him, leaning up and keeping their lips together. Jimin only moaned into the kiss, throwing his arms over V's head. "Agains' wall." Jimin mumbled, and V got the message.

V picked Jimin up and stumbled across the room, slamming Jimin into the wall. The smaller wrapped his legs around V's tanned waist, kissing him deeply yet sloppily.

You could hear them kissing from a few feet away, from their salivia mixing together and wet lips grinding on others'.

"Aah~" Jimin moaned at the familiar feeling of V's cock sliding into him, his own cum acting as a lubricant. "Mgf...daddy...'m cock feels so good..." Jimin mumbled, and V thrusted his hips up into him, immediately ramming into his abused prostate. "F*ck Jimin- your hole feels so tight, f*ck." V cursed, gripping Jimin's a*s as he f*cked him against the wall. Jimin threw his head back, reaching up to tug at V's hair.

Apparently his new favorite thing to do.

The familiar feeling of V's cock sliding in and out of him was making him see stars, and the pain in his waist from V pulling on it was making him feel high.

Adrenaline was flowing through his veins, and pleasure was overwhelming his entire body.

" 'M g-gonna cum, daddy!" Jimin moaned, whimpering in exhaustion and then groaning against V's neck. "Wait for me, baby." V smirked, reaching between their sweaty bodies and gripping Jimin's base to prevent him from his orgasm.

"Tae no~ Please~!" Jimin whined, squirming around and clenching around V's cock. "No-please, 'm need to cum- Tae please!" He begged desperately, tears rolling down his cheeks out of his body's reaction. "It's okay baby, you'll be able to cum soon." V smirked, speeding up his hips. Jimin's body banged softly against the wall due to the force, so V wrapped his arms up Jimin's back to hopefully dilute the sounds.

Jimin's chest suddenly felt light, and his breathing quickly slowed down. His eyes rolled back, and when he realized what was happening, it was too late.

He passed out.

"Agh-Jimin!" V fell to the floor with Jimin in his arms at the sudden weight, wincing as he came in contact with the carpet.

It still hurt.

"Jimin- baby, are you okay?" V asked frantically, carefully pulling out and tapping Jimin's cheek.

Maybe he was too hot. Or exhausted.

"Sh*t."

V took a moment to catch his breath, and picked up Jimin again when his heart beat was normal. He laid Jimin down on their messed up bed, grabbing a buttplug from under the bed and pushing it into Jimin. He quickly dressed himself and Jimin, and carried him out into the kitchen for some water.

"Haneul-" V was surprised to see Haneul on the couch, craddling himself with his eyes just barely over his knees. "What's wrong?" He asked, running to the kitchen and propping Jimin up against a cabnet on the counter.

"Sex looks extremely painful, why do you two do it?"

V choked.

"What?" He asked, and saw Haneul staring at him. "I was wondering what you guys were doing since there were loud noises so I opened the door-" "Oh god." V blushed and hid his face in his hands. "And your back was all scratched up- how does that not bother you? It looked painful as crap!" Haneul finished.

"Uhm..." V trailed off, trying to figure out what to do in this situation- still hiding his face. "Well it was in the heat of the moment I wasn't really focusing on that." He told him, turning back around to cool Jimin down.

"How do you not feel that?!" Haneul asked, letting his knees fall down.

"I-I don't know, Haneul!" V answered, now extremely sexually frusterated. "Well I don't know either, and I am not asking Google." Haneul shook his head. "Not even on incognito."

"Woah woah woah- what are you using incognito for?" V asked suspiciously, turning around. "For searches no one else needs to see but me, obviously." Haneul laughed nervously. "What do I not need to see?" V asked, all usage of common sense long gone. "You don't need to see because you have dad." Haneul smirked at V, looking at him as if he would understand.

A few seconds of silence...

"Oh-" Haneul burst into laughter at V's surprised expression. "I'm going to forget this entire conversation-" "Is dad asleep on the counter?" Haneul suddenly asked.

"Erm...I don't know." V told him, gently tapping Jimin's face again. "You good?" He asked, but knowing Jimin wouldn't respond. He went into the freezer and got a few ice cubes, and wrapped them up in a wash rag before placing it on Jimin's forehead.

"He's fine." V told Haneul, kissing Jimin's red cheek. "Okay..." Haneul said awkwardly.

Jimin opened his eyes halfway, and was met with V's adorable brown eyes. "Daddy-" "Shh, you passed out so I'm cooling you down in the kitchen. Haneul is in the living room." V told him, gently kissing his lips- in which Jimin moaned loudly into.

"Baby, I promise we will go back to what we were doing in a bit. For now, we're going to have something to eat and reset." V told him softly, brushing Jimin's hair back behind his ears. "Mimin wants tied up, daddy..." Jimin whispered to him, leaning forward and resting on V's chest.

"Baby, look at me." V commanded, and Jimin immediately listened. "Be a good boy, and drink." V told him, holding a bottle of water up to Jimin's mouth. Jimin quickly took the water from V, taking a few gulps. "Now eat something, I'll be back." V kissed his neck over a hickey, making Jimin shiver.

"O-okay..."

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

46.7K 1.8K 65
"Min Yoongi is dead, get over it!"
2.4K 120 15
Taehyung was a depressed young adult losing all hope and faith in life, before running into what he would go on to call his reason... ~A Taekook ff c...
325K 4.2K 52
Warning: MOSTLY DIRTY QUESTIONS! For all the dirty minded people out there, this one's for you, but don't say I didn't warn ya...
190K 10.1K 102
Where does love go when it's not returned?