larry one shots

By stylessxtommo

๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’Š'๐’… ๐’Ž๐’‚๐’“๐’“๐’š ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’‰๐’‚๐’“๐’“๐’š... More

แดกแด‡สŸแด„แดแดแด‡
๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ง๐ 
๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฎ๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐
๐ฏ๐š๐ง๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐š ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐ค๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฌ
๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐›๐จ๐ฒ
๐ญ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก ๐จ๐ซ ๐๐š๐ซ๐ž
๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐
๐ฉ๐จ๐จ๐ฅ ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ
๐ž๐ฑ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฎ๐๐ž๐ง๐ญ
๐ž๐ฑ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฎ๐๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐ฉ๐ญ ๐Ÿ
๐ž๐ฑ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฎ๐๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐ฉ๐ญ ๐Ÿ‘
๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฌ๐š๐ฅ
๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ค๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ
a/n
a/n
๐œ๐ข๐ ๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐œ๐š๐ซ๐ฌ
๐ซ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐œ๐จ๐ฅ๐š๐ญ๐ž
๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ž ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ž
๐ฌ๐ž๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ ๐š๐๐ฆ๐ข๐ซ๐ž๐ซ
๐ซ๐ฎ๐ง๐š๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ ๐ ๐ซ๐จ๐จ๐ฆ
๐ก๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฆ๐ž
๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐œ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ก
๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐›๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ค
๐›๐จ๐ฒ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐š๐ 
๐š๐ฅ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ
๐๐ฒ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฌ๐ก
๐ฅ๐š๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐š๐ 
๐ญ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฅ๐ž๐
๐ฃ๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐จ๐ฎ๐ข๐ฌ
๐ฃ๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐จ๐ฎ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฉ๐ญ ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐š๐ฏ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ญ๐ž ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ž๐ซ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ
๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐ฒ๐ฅ๐ฌ
๐ฐ๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐š๐ข๐ง
๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ž
๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ž ๐ฉ๐ญ ๐Ÿ
๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ž ๐ฉ๐ญ ๐Ÿ‘
important! please read
๐ฐ๐ก๐ฒ'๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐œ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ก๐ข๐ ๐ก?
๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐š ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ
๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ
thank u :)
๐œ๐จ๐ง๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌ
๐ก๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ž

๐ก๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ ~ ๐ฌ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ญ

8.3K 80 183
By stylessxtommo

warning ⚠️; contains smut! daddy k!nk, spitting, degrading names, swearing, sex toys, spanking? , orgasm control (please skip this story if any of these make you uncomfortable)

bottom; harry // top; louis

date; 1/18/2021

summary; Louis and Harry are driving home from the grocery store, Louis snuck a few things into the basket without harry knowing that he wants to try out. (please note this is my first time writing smut so it's going to be crappy)

no pov

It was around 12 in the morning, Louis and Harry were heading to their local grocery store; this store was a bit different since it had a sex aisle that always made the boys blush when they walked by; they needed to pick up some things to make brownies. Harry insisted that they make brownies and who is Louis to say no to his adorable boyfriend.

"Alright lou, we are here. I just need to pick up a couple things." Harry said while looking at louis in the passenger seat of his black Range Rover.

louis' pov

"Mhm, why can't we just get the brownies in a box?" I sigh. Harry punches my arm and gasps dramatically.

"How dare you say something like that lou." I roll my eyes and put my hand on the handle of the car about to open the door. I slide out of my side and notice Harry just sitting in his seat still and not making any effort to move.

"Are you coming hazza?" I ask and he just motions towards his door. I chuckle lightly knowing what he is hinting at. I quickly rush to the drivers side of the car and open the door for him.

"Thanks daddy." Harry replies softly after hopping out of the car. I gulp and feel my pants tighten a bit.

"of course princess, let's go." I grab his hand, he blushes as we head towards the entrance of the store.

The bright lights hit my eyes with a bit of sting considering how dark it was outside, I look over to a very happy Harry pulling on my hand and wanting to go towards the baking aisle. I laugh at his antics.

"Hazzie, stop pulling babe." I say and he just whines, I finally give in and we are heading towards the aisle, harry quickly picking up everything he needs right away. I don't know how he does it, like what even is the difference between baking soda and baking powder. Harry tried to explain it once but none of it made sense.

I notice harry shifting quite a lot, he looks a bit goofy with his long legs trembling.

"What's wrong baby?" I ask him softly and he perks up from where he is looking at the different kind of chocolate chips.

"I have to use the restroom lou." He replies, his eyebrows are scrunched up a bit on how much he is trying to hold it in.

"Aw, love why didn't you say something sooner?" I ask him to which he shrugs. I quickly pull him away from the baking section and push him towards the bathrooms. I watch as he waddles in, laughing loudly at how he is walking. He turns and pouts which only makes me laugh more.

As harry uses the bathroom, I look around, noticing a young couple fighting, an old lady reading the label on something, and then my eyes catch that aisle. For a boy, harry takes a long time to use the restroom, which gives me a chance to take a quick glance.

I quickly walk over to the aisle noticing a new arrangement of items, there are the condoms as per usual, however him and harry are clean and stopped using those awhile ago. Then the lube, however they finally added flavored lube, instead of just the basic one. They had a cherry, kiwi, and strawberry one. I pick up the kiwi one and slip it into the basket under the flour and sugar to hide it from Harry.

I keep walking down the aisle, my eyes scanning over some pregnancy tests and then finally the new section they added. My eyes widen at the sight, are they even allowed to sell these here? A huge display of different sex toys, some more basic like small vibrators. I look over from the vibrators to find the dildos, I grab one of the bigger ones and inspect it, it would be impossible to hid this in the basket, thankfully right behind me is a display of clothing. I quickly grab some gray sweatpants, I shove the dildo in the basket and place the sweatpants over top of it. I was about to walk out of the aisle and back to the restrooms until I see something in the corner of my eye. a hot pink cockring.

I quickly shove that in the basket and make my way back to the restrooms where I see Harry walking out. I smile and he smiles back widely and runs over to me. I hid the items fairly well in the basket. Harry tried to grab the basket from my hands and I shook my head no, he kinda whined at that but let me win.

We go back to the baking aisle, Harry finally picking out the chocolate chips, and as we head to the counter to ring up the items, I look to harry,

"Would you mind waiting in the car haz?" I ask hoping he will say yes, Harry had a tendency to be clingy, some days are better than others and I am hoping he won't throw a tantrum.

"noooo, I wanna stay with you lou." He nuzzles his face into my neck. I sigh, this wasn't going to be easy.

"I really need you to go to the car right now love." We are next in line making this situation just the more difficult since I had a time limit.

"no!" he shouts too loudly.

"Harry, you know better than to yell, now get to the car." I noticed he started to cry, oh god here we go. I really didn't want him to slip into his headspace this quickly. (a/n if you don't know what a headspace is, it is basically when one person's mind goes into a different place despite their current physical state, for example, ageplay, where when they are in their "little headspace" they act like a child despite being in an adults body until they slip put of that headspace and act like their age, both parties must consent to do these headspace acts as it takes a lot of trust in the relationship)

Harry was about to throw himself on the floor to throw a tantrum, the old lady from earlier was behind us giving Harry and I a dirty look. My mind was taken back to the situation at hand, harry slapping my arm to make me let go of my grip.

"Harry, knock it off right now or you will get spankings." I say firmly. Harry just cries louder, causing people around us to stare. This could not be anymore embarrassing.

"Harry, I am going to count to three and you better be heading towards the car or else." He looks up at me with red rimmed eyes, my heart melts a little but that goes away as he starts kicking my shin.

"NOO! I WANNA STAY WITH YOU," he is full on screaming now.

"That's it." I quickly swat his bum, causing him to let out a loud cry. I cover his eyes with my hand and quickly put the items on the conveyor belt, harry is trying to bite my hand which is not okay but I will deal with it later. Everything is getting rung up, I quickly pay the cashier and tell him to keep the change because I don't have time to wait with a very impatient harry testing my nerves.

I swiftly grab the bag and rush outside, I take my hand off Harry's eyes, he was pouting and still throwing his fit. I pull his wrist as he tried once again to throw himself on the ground.

"Get in the car. now." Somehow he managed to get on the dirty ground right next to the car. so close yet so far. I went to go grab him under his arms and place him in the passenger seat when he kicks me in the groin. I grunt in pain. Immediately harry's eye go huge and he has panic all over his face once he sees the anger in my face.

"NOO, I'M SORRY DADDY I DIDN'T MEAN TO." He yells out.

"Too late harry, get in the car." He quickly stands up and gets into the car, I rush over to the drivers side, harry was suppose to drive, but after all that and him being in his headspace I knew it wasn't the best idea.

I look over still enraged with Harry's behavior and still a bit sore down there, I think he forgets he has long ass legs. I soften a little bit when I see him in a little ball looking out the window crying. We are still in town and about 15 minutes away from the house. I get on the highway and look over once again to see harry half asleep. Now is probably the best time to discuss his punishment.

I place my hand on his thigh and he jumps at the contact and then relaxes after he notices it is my hand. I keep my eyes on the road a couple minutes later I begin talking.

"Now princess, why does daddy have to give you a punishment love?" I ask in a firm but gentle tone.

He begins to cry a little and just nod his head no.

"Harry, use your words, tell me what you did." I say once again.

"I-I was m-mean to y-you daddy." He replies shyly.

"Mhm, yes darling what else?" I reply, i can see him huff a little as I want more details.

"I threw a tantrum and kicked you, i'm sorry daddy." He replies while midly pinching his thigh. I notice and swat his hands away.

"Don't do that baby, don't want you to hurt yourself." His breathing began to pick up, this usually happens when a big outburst happens and since I am the best boyfriend I am always prepared. I decide to pull over on the shoulder of the highway.

I quickly reach behind my seat and grab my backpack that I bring everywhere and grab harry's inhaler. I put it to his mouth, his lips wrapping around it.

"It's okay haze, just breathe in and out." I get him to look at me, and take breathes so he can copy my breathing pattern.

"Good boy." At least that went well, the color to his skin quickly returning.

"This doesn't mean you are off the hook love, do you want your punishment now or later?" Harry whimpers slightly.

"Never." He replies sadly.

"That's not how it works princess." I say while stroking his cheek.

"Fine. now." He replies. I hum slightly and pull him across my lap, he whines softly. I grab his jeans and pull them down to mid thigh, taking his boxers down with them. I pat his thigh lightly, cause him to jerk a bit.

"Shh, it's okay baby, I want you to count after each one okay, can you do that?" I ask while slowly stroking his pale skin.

"Y-yes daddy." He coughs out.

"good boy." I caress his bum a bit more before I land a hard smack on it earning a high whine from harry.

"O-one." he cries out. I place another harsh slap to his bum, Harry has tears streaming down his face once again. A few more smacks, a few more cries, and finally we are done. I place a kiss on his bum and he hisses at the relief of the cool lips on his burning skin.

I quickly pull up his boxers and jeans and I pull him to straddle me, I made sure to put the seat back before I did in case harry accidentally hit the car horn.

"I'm sorry daddy." Harry looks into my eyes slightly pushing his lips out to ask for a kiss. I chuckle lightly and place a kiss to his lips.

"I know you are baby, did such a good job, such a good job for daddy." Harry giggles lightly and I kiss his nose softly. We have been sitting on the side of the highway for a good 20 minutes now, all of the sudden harry is grinding on me and biting his bottom lip cutely yet seductively. I moan a little when harry starts moving his little hips in figure eights, I look at him, his head is down and he has a concentrating face trying his best to not hit the steering wheel.

I feel my pants tighten when I feel harry's hard on pressing against my thigh.

"Baby boy, can we wait until we get home?" I grunt out.

"I want your cock now daddy." He moans out. We should really get going home, but my pants are so tight it hurts.

"backseat now, love." I say, he quickly crawls to the backseat and spreads his legs a little. I also head to the back, and quickly strip harry of his pants and boxers letting his hard cock spring onto his stomach.

I smile up at harry who has his eyes closed and head back. I lick a stripe on the underside of his shaft. he gasps a little at the contact.

"Whats your color baby?" I ask slightly panting

"Gr-green, it's green daddy." He replies moaning a bit (a/n if you don't know, they use colors to determine wether they want to go forward with the situation green= yes continue and red= stop, most relationships like this use colors and shout out said colors instead of the word stop, since sometimes those are apart of the role-plays and they don't actually mean for their partner to stop)

I quickly reach into the plastic grocery bag, Harry opened his eyes at the crinkling noise and looked at me confused. I pulled out the lube, dildo, and the cockring. Harry eyed the objects that I set to the side.

"I am just going to try some new things alright baby?" Harry just nods his head and I lightly slap his inner thigh.

"Y-yes that's f-fine daddy." he replies, I smile and grab the cockring and place it in my left hand. I tease him a bit with my right hand by running it up and down his shaft avoiding his head.

"D-daddy please, n-need y-you."

"Harry, you know better than to be greedy." I feel a little guilty as my baby looks sexual frustrated so I take my thumb and run it over his slit that is leaking precome. He moans intently and I grunt a little hearing him crumble just from a hand job.

I take the cockring that's in my hand and place it over his hard on, harry looks down a bit confused.

"it's okay baby, it's just going to stay there for a bit, tell daddy if it becomes too much alright?" he nods his head, usually i expect him to respond with words but having a tight ring around your swollen dick must be a bit painful

i kiss the head one last time, licking the precome from my lips. I grab the lube and place some on three of my fingers, i can smell the kiwi flavor. I place my fingers in front of harry's mouth to which he opens and accepts my fingers.

he pulls off and licks his lips.

"mhm, your fingers taste yummy daddy." he replies while licking my fingers.

"Does it taste like kiwi baby?" i ask while feathering his hair.

He shifts slightly and that gives me the hint that he's ready, i press one of my slicked up fingers to his entrance, he tries to grind back on my fingers but i hold his hips still.

"baby, what did i say about being greedy?" i ask him removing my finger and him whining in return

"p-please touch me daddy!" he begs

"stop being greedy" I say while patting his inner thigh and then returning my finger in its original spot.

i slip that finger in, the heat and tightness making me moan a little. Harry's little face is scrunched up but only for a few seconds, when pain turns to pleasure.

"tell me how it feels love" I start to thrust my finger in and out slowly, i watch as he adjusts.

"pleaseeee" harry says dragging the "e" out.

I add another finger and thrust my fingers in and out faster while scissoring him open.

He leans forward asking for a kiss, which i happily give him, he smiles until i take my fingers out and wipe them on his chest.

"daddyyy... p-please" he whines.

"hold on baby," I tell him while i take out the dildo, he eyes it and gulps a little.

"I'm just going to put some lube on and fuck you with this." I tell harry calmly when i see his confused expression.

"I want it now daddy." he replies, I just chuckle a little,

"hazzie, trust me you are going to want lube." he pours and shakes his head. i sigh and place the dildo at his entrance

"alright love but no complaining that it hurts." I reply and shove the huge dildo into him, he moans loudly and I see a few tears fall from his eyes.

i warned him

"d-daddy it hurts" harry whines.

"and what did i tell you darling?" I ask him softly.

"You said that i would want lube." he cries out when i push it in deeper.

a couple minutes later and harry finally adjusts to the stretch and is moaning loudly.

"i-i love the feeling daddy but i w-want your cock." i just smirk at him and take the dildo out.

"alright baby, how do you want it?" I ask him and he smiles at the fact he is getting what he wants.

"can i ride you.. please?" he asks shyly, i kiss his nose and nod my head.

Harry adjusts on my lap and grabs my fully hard cock and begins to sink down slowly, only letting the tip past his rim.

"stop teasing b-babe," i groan out.

he sinks down fully making me moan out at his tightness.

"fuck. you're so tight," i gasp lightly when harry starts bouncing up and down.

"d-daddy, you f-feel sooo good" harry moans out, i begin meeting his bounces by thrusting into him.

"DADDY, PLEASE I NEED TO C-CUM," harry shouts out, i'm almost there but not close enough.

"Not yet love." i tell him and he whines softly, i look down and his dick is red and throbbing, the cockring tightly around him.

After a few more hard thrusts, hitting harry's prostrate every time, i felt my stomach tighten up and i quickly grabbed the cockring and slide it off harry and we both came with harry moaning loudly and me grunting lowly.

After we came down from our highs i slid harry off of me and he watched as my cum dropped out of him and down his thighs. I smile and quickly grab a napkin from the floor to wipe him up.

we quickly get dressed and i help him buckle up in the passenger seat as I get into the drivers seat.

"thank you daddy." harry says sleepily as i started the car and started heading home."

"anything for you haz." I rub my knuckles on his side and he easily drifts off to sleep.

~~~
wow, okay that was terrible and ahh it was so cringey but i hope you horny larries somewhat liked it haha :)

also sorry for any spelling mistakes, i really needed to get another story out xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.2K 174 22
Larry One Shots Requests are open. If you have anything you want to read, feel free to comment or message me your ideas :)
5.1K 85 13
exactly what the title says.
298K 3.5K 22
a collection of larry smut and fluff, although a lot more smut. please don't hesitate to leave requests of something you wanna see, the comments and...
329K 4.6K 44
Just some random Larry Stylinson one shots I wrote :) Mostly fluff so read at your own risk !