MY LUSCIOUS DRIVER AND ME (Co...

By thekswriter

This is the Novel version of my oneshot LUSTING THE DRIVER. More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Last Chapter

Chapter 4

6.2K 400 43
By thekswriter

Mew's POV

"Did you say that you like her already?" Gulf asked me out of nowhere.

"Like who?" He must be referring to Aira.

"Aira. You like her, right?"

"I don't like her. I like someone else."
I only like you since the beginning. I liked you even before you knew me. I don't know if like is the correct term, but they said it was an obsession.

If obsession means wanting to be with you 24/7 and staying at your side just to watch you then I am extremely obsessed...

He is looking outside the window. "I like you." My eyes are focused on the road but per my peripheral view, Gulf did not react to what I had said. He just chose to ignore it. "Gulf."

"Don't say anything. You know I can't." So this is answer as I have expected.

I know. I just wanna give it a try.

"I need to talk to Fai's parents about the trip. Just wait outside."
He acted as if nothing happened. If I am not just his driver, will he ignore me like this too?

He stepped out of the car to pick up his fake girlfriend. I turned off the car engine and waited for them outside.

After almost an hour of waiting, they came out of her house holding hands. Damn it! This jealousy will be the end of me. This is wrong but I really want to yank her hair and put her in her right place. That fucker.

Fai hopped in on the passenger seat at the back and Gulf followed her too.

"You sit on the front, Gulf. I am okay here." Fai trying to push him out.

"I don't want you to be jealous, my love." I know he is just kidding but I am so fucking jealous.

"Sit in the front." I cannot control my voice anymore.

"Hey, do you hear yourself? Who are you bossing around?!" He yelled back.

"If you are not gonna sit in front, then I am going to call Ja to drive for you," I warned him. I am serious though. I am not going to drive there for hours just to witness him and his fakey flirting. If he doesn't like me, fine, but I won't allow him to make me jealous like this. I didn't apply as his driver for this. He doesn't know what I am sacrificing just to be with him. "What, Gulf? Decide."

"The hell is with you. Are you drunk or something?" He is furious. I saw Fai encouraging him to follow my demand. "Fine! Fucker!"
He moved here to the front seat. Better.
"Are we good now? So clingy and demanding, Mew!"

He was ignoring me the whole time. When we reached the private resort, he immediately picked the room closest to the pool. "Why are you standing there? Put your stuff here!" It's a good thing that we will be spending this overnight together in this room.

This trip is actually to help Fai and his boyfriend to have a moment together. It's more difficult for them because the guy lives far away, unlike me who lives under the same roof as Gulf.

I entered our love nest for tonight. He grabbed my shirt and pushed me on the bed. I guess we are starting early today. He climbed on top of me rubbing his bottom to my crotch. He reached for my chest and massaged it. "You made me mad earlier." He said.

"Why? I am just telling the truth. I'll really go home if you insist on sitting at the back with her. I am sure you don't want that." I pulled his nape and started attacking his lips. He was panting heavily when he let go of the kiss.

"You know me so well. I'll be bored here without you." He is now unbuttoning my shirt. He kissed my neck down to my chest, sucking my nipples alternately. He is brushing it with his hardened tongue. "Fuck me, Mew! Fuck me nonstop tonight."

"No need to say it." I switched positions with him. He was lying flatly while I was on top of him, kneeling on the bed. I reached for my hardened dick and released it and tugged his hair to suck me fully. I was fucking him on his mouth. I positioned near his face, thrusting my hardness while holding onto the headboard for support. His saliva is dripping and it is damn sexy. The sweet sound I am hearing every time I deepthroat him is such a turn on.

I thought he can't handle it anymore when he almost throw up after hitting his throat, but he just grabbed my hips and squeezed my back asking for more.

I pulled it away and kissed him. His face was damn wet with his saliva and mine combined.

"You can't do this to others. Do you get it?" Gulf's eyes are full of lust.

"Why? I am single anyway." I answered and he pushed me.

"Mew! Don't start again. Are you telling me you can fuck anyone you want?" He is glaring at me angrily.

"Tell me why I cannot? You don't even want a label with me. Why would you restrict me from fucking anyone else?"
Gulf fixed his clothes and sat on the couch away from me.

"Fine. Fuck whoever you want." Why so hot-headed? I just want for him to agree and be my boyfriend.

"Gulf! Gulf." Fai called him. He opened the door for her. I just fixed my shirt before she can see it. "Carl is here. He brought his friend. Would it be fine with you?" Gulf is picky with people who can hang around him.

"If he is hot then why not?" Gulf answered her...

"What's wrong with you? Come here. I'll introduce you." Fai looked at me. "I'll borrow him quickly."

Gulf didn't bother looking at me.

He walked out of the room with Fai. Damn it.

I am just waiting for him to return when Fai entered the room. "Gulf is already eating with them. Join us."

"No thanks. I am sleepy." I told her.

"You will regret it if you don't join us and just sleep here. Are you sure you want Gulf to be alone with some random guy?" What does she mean? I followed her and saw Gulf talking to a guy. Their face is too close to each other. I wanna kill that guy. He was busy laughing with that asshole and didn't notice my presence on his back. Such a flirt. The guy touched Gulf's arm and that's when I explode. I grabbed Gulf's hand and dragged him to the room.

"What are you doing? Do you know that guy? Are you seriously flirting with someone you just met today? Are you that desperate for a dick?"

He slapped me.

"Why do you care? You are not my boyfriend. You said you can fuck anyone you want. Well, that guy was my back up. I will let that guy fuck me better than how you do it. I will make sure that he will crave for it and he won't think of fucking anyone else besides me. Yes, Mew! I am fucking that guy tonight. That's the plan in my head."

"You think I will allow it?" I held his chin. "You are mine, Gulf! Just be my boyfriend. Please... I am asking you...we make love almost every single night, I am just asking for a label...for assurance that you will never meet anyone beside me. You love me too."

"Do you hear yourself, Mew? Did you forget that I have a girlfriend and a fiance? I thought we are just doing this for fun? Why are you asking for something you know I cannot give you? I am going to marry Fai. I am just doing this because I want to experience it before I get married."

"I am not doing this for fun. I am so in love with you that's why."

"Mew. We can't."

"We can, Gulf. Trust me!" I am serious about him. If he gives me a word and asked me to run away from his family, I will gladly do it. I can give him what he wants too. "Earlier, I am so damn jealous. I shouldn't feel this but it pained me to see you with another guy..."

"I don't know." Gulf looks confused.

"How about this? If you still want my touch then give this relationship a label."

"But what if we fail? I do not want to lose you too." Gulf asked again.

"Then we'll start again. I promise I'll do my best to make you happy. Just promise me that no one can touch you aside from me."

He nodded.

"Say it, Gulf," I ordered him.

"Yes, we will try." Right after he said that I crushed my lips into his partly opened chestnut lips. This our first sex as official lovers and I'll make him ask for more and never think of any guys again.

"Mine officially." I undid his pants and took off his shirt. "Today, I will make love with you until you drop."

"Can't wait."

I unzipped my pants and pushed them down to my ankle. I knelt in front of him and licked him from his dick to his hole repeatedly. He is tugging me my hair while he keeps moaning my name. "Hon..." You'll know when Gulf is horny when he calls me honey.
"Uhhhmmmm. damn..." I slurped his dick. He is standing while I was kneeling in front of him worshiping his beautiful ass. I hardened my tongue and prepared his hole for my hardness later. "Hon... Yes...right there..uughhh." He stroked his dick while I am fucking him with my tongue.

"You are now ready, baby." I wrapped his arms around my nape because he will be needing a strong support. I lifted him and fucked him in a standing position.

"Shit... That's so deep hon..yes...please... You are hitting it... So good. He arched his back and I just pounded him more. He is so light. I pinned him across the wall and slammed harder. He hugged me tighter, licking and sucking my earlobes.
" fuck me nonstop with your huge dick hon... Do not stop." He started dirty talking again. "Yes...yes...yes... Cum inside." His lips on my earlobes traveled to my jaw brushing it with his tongue.
"Is it good?"

"Yes, baby." Damn, the pleasure I am feeling every time I am inside him. I positioned him on the couch and fucked him from behind. I slid my three fingers on his mouth and he sucked it the way he sucked my dick. Fuckin good.

"Uhhmmmm...touch me more."
He asked.

"Of course, baby." I sat on the couch and let him ride my angry cock. I sucked his nipples as he started grinding on top of me. "Doing great."

"My spot...uhhh..." He touches himself and strokes it faster while he is the one driving. I spread his butt more for deeper penetration on his back door.

Gulf is my boyfriend now. I will do my best to pleasure him every time and make sure that I will be enough for him.

"You are damn sexy, baby. Cumming?" He nodded as he stroked his hardness faster.

"Yes... Uhhhhh uhhh...fuck hon. Shit!" He squirted on my chest. He smiled naughtily and rubbed it on my abs.
"Kiss me."

I brushed my lips on him, sucking his tongue while guiding his ass to move up and down. "Your dick is so huge hon. I can't get enough of it."

"I love you so much, my baby." He blushed. "Say you love me too, will you?"

"I love you, hon." My cum burst inside him upon hearing it. Damn sexy.

When he stood up, my cum gushed out of his backdoor.

"You are my boyfriend now, okay?" I reminded him.

"I am, I want it again."

"The pleasure is mine." And I fucked him till the morning. The whole night, I didn't give him any reason to go out of the room.

I've been waiting for this for a long time. The only problem left is how would I tell him the real me. For now, I just want to focus on making him fall deeper for me.

A/N: i finished this chapter a week ago but was hesitant to post it. I find it lame at some point. I am not sure if you'll like this but as I said before, I'll write my story the way I imagined it to be.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.6K 390 34
this is just Prichael oneshots i hope you like them.
9 2 1
Bully turned lover. Oneshot.
16.4K 1.6K 35
This is about the story of a woman, who is loving secretly. And how far she can go for her love and a man who fell for a woman the moment he laid eye...
567K 6.8K 15
Love scenes how I imagine them and randomly written to reflect my obsession