๐“ฆ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ต๐”‚ ๐“จ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป๐“ผ

By Dysasther

Zoe Narah Garcia, with a tough family situation and a rocky relationship about to shatter, she decides it's t... More

โƒ Chapter one - Prologue
โƒ Chapter Two - Lie
โƒ Chapter Three - Club
โƒ Chapter Four - E-boy
โƒ Chapter Five - Alright
โƒ Chapter Six - Offer
โƒ Chapter Seven - Casket
โƒ Chapter Eight - Home Sweet Home
โƒ Chapter Nine - Business
โƒ Chapter Ten - Doctor's Appointment
โƒ Chapter Eleven - Kitten
โƒ Chapter Twelve - One Of A Kind
โƒ Chapter Thirteen - Serrated Whip
โƒ Chapter Fourteen - No Matter What
โƒ Chapter Fifteen - Perfect
โƒ Chapter Sixteen - Corruption
โƒ Chapter Seventeen - Caught Red-handed
โƒ Chapter Eighteen - First Time
โƒ Chapter Nineteen - Happy Birthday!
โƒ Chapter Twenty - Bad, But Good
โƒ Chapter Twenty One - Coincidences
โƒ Chapter Twenty Two - Forever
โƒ Chapter Twenty Three - Productive Morning
โƒ Chapter Twenty Four - The Death Of Me
โƒ Chapter Twenty Five - Escape
โƒ Chapter Twenty Six - Fโ˜…cking prick!
โƒ Chapter Twenty Seven - Friend
โƒ Chapter Twenty Eight - Family Man
โƒ Chapter Twenty Nine - Ask
โƒ Chapter Thirty - So Much
โƒ Chapter Thirty One - Stalker
โƒ Chapter Thirty Two - Injured
โƒ Chapter Thirty Three - Achingly Beautiful
โƒ Chapter Thirty Five - Under My Skin
โƒ Chapter Thirty Six - Lucky
โƒ Chapter Thirty Seven - Red Tie
โƒ Chapter Thirty Eight - Daddy Dearest
โƒ Chapter Thirty Nine - Epilogue

โƒ Chapter Thirty Four - Bad Feeling

2.1K 115 4
By Dysasther

┴┈┈┈┈■┈┈┈┈┴
Jerome
┬┈┈┈┈□┈┈┈┈┬

A light nudge on my back was what woke me up, a gentle touch that increased with the weight of the body that leaned into me. Even with the warmth of her naked breasts, even with the taunting feeling of those tight buds brushing over my skin, it still felt like needles poking my back wherever she settled.

As her arm wrapped around my torso, her thigh passing over my legs and tangling in the sheets, I sucked back the curse provoked by her sleepy action. Even after a few days from the fight, my back still hurt like a bitch under the slightest pressure.

But at the moment, I could've had an anvil crushing more anguish into that awful bruise and not complain about it, if she just stayed by my side. The fact that she reached for me even in her sleep? Pure delight brought to my heart, swelling the muscle with pride and love.

Her arm tightened around me, clutching the sheets at my side. "Jerry," she purred in a husky tone, the 'r' rolling off her tongue in her spanish accent in a dreamy way.

Sure enough, just the sound of her groggy voice and her deep plea sent shivers down my spine, straight to my cock. My chest fell with the heavy exhale brought on by pain and pleasure, a really bad combination, but exactly what I've had part of for the last week or so.

It wasn't as bad as in the beginning, seeing most bruises healed, except for the few cuts, some bruises and that huge insult to the world spread across my back.

Narah shifted some more against my back, displaying her lithe body without as much as a fuss. She didn't make any sudden movements, didn't react violently, just tenderly shifted her arm higher and leaned further into me. Knowing the bathroom door was open and the window from the bathroom was ajar, I could feel the brief brush of the morning air passing over my shoulders. It explained why she was craving the warmth, my warmth.

Fuck me, that thought only stiffened me more...

"Jerry," she moaned, her hand shifting over my biceps so she could dig her nails into my flesh.

Swallowing a hard lump, I cracked open one eyelid. In the golden rays invading her room through pale curtains, I caught sight of the shadow looming through from the handrails outside. The shadow was a meter and a half high, obvious that the sun was still too low for me to wake up. But that wasn't going to change my nature.

I was and would probably always be a morning person. But if there were a choice of whether staying in bed with Narah or doing my job? I'd definitely pick the option that included my woman.

Blinking to adjust my blurry vision to the luminosity, I glanced down at the little hand, unclenching and clenching my muscle like a cat scratching its master when pampered. With a boyish smile working its way on my cheeks, I wondered what she was dreaming about that she was treating me like her very own personal pillow.

She was pressed on my back completely after she'd climbed in her sleep on top of me. Just above my ass, at the small of my back, her thighs were spread, her knees fallen at my sides. Unlike the hand testing my biceps, the other one had its fingers curled around mine. I also felt her chin leaned on the shoulder opposite from the one I had my head turned to, her head dropped into the pillow.

Feeling her finally settle in this ridiculously comfortable position, I smiled broadly at the sound of her blowing an exhausted breath. With her hair draped over my shoulder, I tried not to chuckle at the ticklish sensation it gave me.

"Oh, Narah," I sighed, lifting her hand from my arm to kiss her knuckles.

"I love you," she mumbled into my shoulder, snuggling her head into the crook of my neck.

"I love you," I murmured, "More..."

Her lips brushed over my skin, "You always say more instead of too... why?"

I took it as my opportunity to look at her even clipped nails, done without polish or anything to highlight them. The beauty in their simplicity was admirable, just as I considered her delicate, rosy palms. I looked at the scars marring the soft skin from the inside of her hand, a darker shade than her skin, seeing they hadn't healed completely after the time since she'd last been whipped.

"Jer?" Her voice was soft, but her tone
strident with worry.

"Saying too feels like saying I have someone else I love as much as I love you. It feels wrong. I love you more than everything and everyone." I said softly, kissing her scars, "I always will, kitty cat..."

She sighed a small, feminine sound, her hand leaving mine as it raised up to ruffle my hair, "You just love flattering me, don't you?"

"Mm, how else am I supposed to make you feel loved?"

As her fingertips trailed down my back, she kissed the side of my neck, "I have something in mind..."

"Oh, really?"

She gripped my butt cheek, pushing her breasts against my back, "Really... mi alma."

I exhaled slowly, shifting my stiff member in a better position, "We're not gonna get out of bed for the following hours."

"And...?" She drawled, licking my ear.

I guess nobody would mind if we spent a little more time in bed...

★★★

"I like your hair," Narah huffed, passing over the white undershirt she wore a slim, black bulletproof vest I'd gotten her. She agreed to wear it only if I wore one as well. "I don't understand why you'd want to cut it."

I ran my hand through the mop on my head, "It's a little too floppy..."

After she pulled a pair of beige stocking over her long, lean legs, she arranged the hems of the vest, then picked up the two thigh dagger holsters that she climbed up. After that deed was done, she reached for the dress she had intended to wear tonight. It was a grey flannel dress that went below the knee, with short sleeves, a high collar that had two white lapels and three decorative black buttons lower. The dress was dull and ugly, but on Narah? It looked like the latest trend. Even with the vest on, her breasts were shown as a majestical curve, the material tight on her bust and her thin waist, falling loosely from there on.

As she bent over to dress her feet with the black kitten heels she'd requested, I got a gander of her heart shaped ass.

And... damn!

"Well, I like it floppy," she smiled over her shoulder as she lightly stomped her heel to position her foot inside. Then, she moved to the other one. "It makes you look like this kickass, cool rocker."

Seeing she was serious, I laughed at her association. "So, without it I wouldn't be so kickass and cool, huh?"

Her palms planted on her hips, her foot pushing into the kitten heels, "You'd be kickass and cool with or without the hair, I'm just saying you look more... badass like this."

I grinned, "Admit it, you know you won't have what to pull at during sex."

She blew a heavy breath, moving the curly strands from her face, "Shit, I'm busted." With a sly smirk of her own, she added, "I guess I'll just have to settle with scratching your back..."

Adjusting myself in my leathers from the jolt provoked by her words, I shook my head at her, "I'm so cutting it now."

She came towards me slowly, the quiet clicks done by her heels stoping right when she was in front of me. Her palms smoothly flattened on my chest, her smile kind and loving, "Do as you wish, I'll love you anyway."

I leaned down to give her a soft kiss which she granted without a second thought. When I pulled back, I muttered, "If you want me to be a kickass, cool rocker, I can learn to play the guitar."

She burst out a giggle, pecking my lips, "Mm, and what will you sing to me? Can't help falling in love?"

"Puh-lease, I'm not that clicheic," I looked away, thinking of other rock love songs.

Damnit, nothing else came to mind!

Taking my face in her palms, she gave me one hard kiss, "Ready to go?"

"Yep!" I kissed both of her cheeks, then her forehead. "You sure you don't want to call your friends to stay with your sister? I don't want her alone with Leyva."

I knew the fucker wouldn't hurt Sofia. After all, for the past few days the guy didn't even throw nasty looks at the girls, let alone give signs that he wanted to hurt them. But that didn't mean that I trusted him.

Since our big fight, I kept my promise and had him sitting in the living room with his hands hanging above his head for three days. After that I took him upstairs and locked him in the fourth bedroom. I made sure to bring him food daily and each time he almost jumped me. However, I never gave the upper hand. I didn't hurt him more than that one time, but I did keep him hostage.

I learned a lot about the fucker from his file and the people he knew. His neighbors considered him a bad influence, his landlord owed him, his buddies at the old-school gym he frequented were too loyal to spill and the bartender from the bar he loved said the guy had a split family and fought illegally for a living. His boss added that he was a good fighter.

Even more I loved what his file said. He was an ex professional boxer before he fell out of grace from drugs. He worked as a bartender and an illegal fighter until Garcia found him. He worked for the guy for over seventeen years until the bastard accused him of stealing from him. He got in jail for four or five years until he got out on parole. If it were after Garcia, Leyva would've probably rotted in prison. Then he fought illegally for some underworld party near his gym.

However, it was nowhere near as interesting as what I found in his apartment. He had enough proof gathered to have Garcia legally killed and from what I saw, he was working on more.

He was working to take the fucker down and make him suffer. Slowly. Brutally.

Too bad... Narah was going to do that.

"He won't hurt her," she stated calmly, "If anything, he might run, but he wouldn't hurt her."

She'd been the one to care for his wounds and make him food, her altruism shellshocking, seeing how the fucker had hurt her in the past. Maybe he didn't physically harm her, but he did hurt her feelings. I'd noticed her being a little reserved about her insecurities, but she eventually told me about how she felt. Saying it didn't hurt me how little she thought of herself would've been a big ass lie.

I tried to worship her every insecurity, attempting to make them loosen their holds over her mind. Indeed, it already seemed to have an effect on her. Despite her ever being so confident at sex or with her body, she didn't seem ashamed of speaking her mind or assuming things anymore.

Oh, how I loved the way she trusted me...

"Fine," I kissed her nose, "But that only because I know your sister will spend the rest of her day watching anime."

During the dinner we had earlier, Sofia was watching My Hero Academia on her phone. After she discovered the power of the internet, she started watching movies online. She started with Twilight, which she didn't seem to enjoy, then went on with the Mission impossible series. She didn't seem to like Tom Cruise that much either. Eventually, Narah recommended Netflix.

And on Netflix, Sofia discovered some animes. She watched in a day an a half Jojo's Bizarre Adventures and One Punch Man, without pausing. That night we had a bit of a marathon. Narah fell asleep during the thirtieth episode of Jojo, and I fell asleep at the fortieth or so. I woke up to find One Punch Man playing. Sofia hadn't slept the night before today. She only agreed to get some rest after she finished that one, but only two hours that was before she started My Hero Academia.

It was good she hadn't Googled them, because when I did, I found more seasons and episodes than on Netflix.

Checking the watch on my hand, Narah cursed, "Shit, we need to go."

I sighed, hugging her as tight as possible. Tonight was the meeting with Acosta and despite me disagreeing with Narah joining me in the beginning, I fell for her good reasoning and the plan she came up with. My worries were not mellowed, but I knew she had to do this for herself, as dangerous as it was.

That was why I had her wear the vest and carry weapons. I even sewed pockets in parka so they wouldn't be unnoticeable. I, then, taught her some self defense moves, how to use the daggers, practiced more with the gun. I took her and her sister to a shooting range some days ago. I wanted them both to know how to use a gun, just in case of anything. They seemed to get the gist quickly, especially Sofia, even if she didn't like it too much.

Narah was a natural at it all, shooting inside the target, practicing the moves correctly, repeating them when she had the chance and going through them in her mind. I could see her thinking while we ate... she was fully concentrated on the stuff. Sure, she had her falls in the beginning, but she was a quick learner. She learned more than I'd expected in less than a week, the first person I've ever seen so dedicated to learn how to fight.

I had to respect her more for her commitment.

Kissing her head again, I drew her out of the closet we shared in her room. We went to check on Sofia, who unsurprisingly was watching another anime. Then, I checked on Leyva. The bastard gave me the same look he gave me in the beginning, one nasty enough to bury me six feet under. But unlike the first few days, he didn't attack. He began to lose hope of escaping, that spark in his eyes slowly extinguishing.

In the beginning I kept him to find out who sent him after us, but I began to understand he actually didn't work for anyone. Everyone considered him a lone wolf, the landlord, the bartender, even the guy who payed him for fighting illegally did the same.

However, I was still curious as to why he was after us. He refused to answer the question, but he was clearly attached to the girls in some way. Whatever his reasons were, they had to do with them.

That, and I was also very curious about that number in his phone he conversed with most often. From their texts, I figured they weren't his boss, but more of a partner.

So I kept him around for the time being. I was still debating on whether to continue keeping him hostage or just kill him and dispose of the body already.

As Narah stepped inside the car and I throttled the engine to life, I had this terrible feeling rising from the pit of my stomach. It was this inexplicable certainty that something bad was about to go down... and hell if I didn't have to hold myself back from not following through with the instinct and asking Narah to go back upstairs.

Driving out of the garage towards the meeting point with Garcia, I tried to swallow back this feeling, force it down my throat and keep it there as I denied the possibility of anything going wrong. It took me minutes of trying... with no effect, whatsoever.

Stopping the car, I turned around just in time to see Narah putting on the black hood. After she did so, she turned with her back so I could cuff her hands. After all, I wasn't going to "return" her to her father without making him think she was, in fact, kidnapped.

After I cuffed her, I slid out of the car and went to the back. She came out on her own, but I put on a show for the cameras and grabbed her roughly. I kept her in front of me, holding her arm as I led her inside the abandoned highschool building.

With a low hum done after the rough grab, she took a hold over my thigh, digging her nails into the leathers. "As soon as we get home, we're going straight to the bedroom, Jerry..."

I had to suppress the grin pushing at the corners of my lips as I threw open the gym doors. Inside the great hall that looked like an old, rusty deposit, were six men, two of which Garcia and Giorgio. The other four were irrelevant, as was the sniper outside.

"Black," Garcia growled when I halted at a reasonable distance.

I tugged my cap lower, smirking at the fucker, "Garcia..."

Garcia looked at Narah up and down, his eyes narrowing a little. Then he said, "Where's Sofia?"

"Not here, obviously."

The fucker stepped closer, making those four irrelevants pull out their weapons and point them in my direction. Even if it argued my protective nature, I stepped behind Narah to use her as a human shield. The hesitation in them was the clue I needed that they weren't ready to risk anything to just kill me.

"Where is my second daughter?" Garcia demanded.

I scoffed, "You don't think I'm actually going to tell you, do you?" When he only wrinkled his nose, I continued, "I'm using her as leverage, dumbass."

"That wasn't the deal," he gritted.

"I beg your pardon, that wasn't your deal. However, you didn't allow me to explain my deal. The only fucking deal! I bring you one daughter now and the second after I kill my target!" I pulled the hood off Narah's face, revealing the blank stare we'd agreed she'd hold. Show no emotion, not cry, not beg, just anger hidden by blankness, to point out how she blamed her father for the kidnapping.

Or at least that was what we wanted him to think.

"Now listen to me, you imbecile," I leaned with my chin on Narah's shoulder, squeezing her cheeks with my leathered hand, "If you don't want to have this one killed right here and right now, and risk having the second one killed by my people cause you don't like my terms... then by all means, refuse the deal. I don't mind at all."

Fury blazed bright red on his figure, visible even in the dim light coming from outside. Giorgio besides him held on a worried expression, although he knew how I was bluffing. After all, I'd explained to him the plan over the phone. The others waited for their boss's command.

"Why are you doing this?" The guy pleaded, "You were... Dio, I trusted you."

"First of all, I do have a job. A job, that I have to do, otherwise I wouldn't get payed, feel me? It's nothing personal. Second of all, don't you know not to trust the too-good-to-be-true? And third of all," I sighed exasperatedly, "It's Jerome. Spelled J-E-R-O-M-E. Jerome. As cool as God sounds, I like my name more."

The look in his eyes was one of great sadness and unfamiliarity as he moaned, "Deal."

I nodded, standing back from Narah, "Go on, now..."

As she went up to him slowly, I kept my stare on the man in charge. The fucking prick hugged his daughter like he hadn't seen her in decades. Thankfully he held his hands over her shoulders and didn't lower them to feel the weapons in her jacket.

Throwing the asshole the keys to interrupt the touching moment before his arms lowered, I started talking, "Now, from what I recall, you like doing business with me. So, here's how this meeting with Acosta will go..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4M 79K 45
"I'm not gonna have sex with you baby. Not yet. Just a little fun with the help of some old toys." He smirked and then it suddenly hit me. He stole t...
1.3M 38K 34
[MATURE CONTENT] Everyone tends to outgrow their childhood memories as they become adults but not Trinity. The Ivanov sons are the living memory who...
1M 27.9K 79
[A SWEET MAFIA ROMANCE] Nicole thought that her life would be easy now after she left behind all the memories of an awful night, which led to an unex...
711K 25.5K 37
"Good morning and welcome to the Saints Bank, how may I help you?" "Empty all the money in the bag," "Excuse me?" "Boys now, Everybody get down!" ~...