AN OTHER CHANCE

Autorstwa A_bangtaniee

A mistake, He knows it was a mistake, She knows he is guilty, She can forgive him , but cannot forget what he... Więcej

CHAPTER-1
CHAPTER-3
CHAPTER- 4
CHAPTER-5
CHAPTER-6
CHAPTER-7
CHAPTER-8
CHAPTER- 9
CHAPTER-10
CHAPTER-11
CHAPTER-12
CHAPTER-13
CHAPTER-14
CHAPTER-15
CHAPTER-16
CHAPTER-17
CHAPTER-18
CHAPTER-19
CHAPTER-20
CHAPTER-21
CHAPTER- 22
EPILOGUE

CHAPTER-2

730 29 39
Autorstwa A_bangtaniee

Y/N's POV

I waved Namjoon goodbye and turned around. I immediately saw Soo Yeon coming to me.

 Soo Yeon is my best friend . She stayed by me the longest. All the dating advices I know now were given by her. " Y/n ah , what's with that smile? You are creeping me out." 

"It's nothing".

"Was it Namjoon again? Ah good for you."

I playfully hit her as we walk inside.

EVENING

I looked at myself for a millionth time. I was satisfied yet unsure. Honestly I haven't been on many dates with Namjoon. We always hung out at home ,chatting , watching movies, bickering. And its been a while since I dressed up. Especially for him. I really wanted to look good. Though we live in same house , Namjoon insisted on waiting for me and picking me up. I looked at myself in the mirror for the last time and walked downstairs. As I went down I was greeted by a handsome hunk. My handsome hunk. He was looking 'I can't stop staring' handsome. Man, how can he look so effortlessly good. I smiled as I waved at him. He walked towards me. 

" Hey, beautiful"

"Joon, you look really good"

"Ah, no. I wanted to tell you first. Y/n you look so gorgeous."

I blushed as we got into the car. 

We went on a dinner date .We talked, we ate, we laughed .Whatever we did he didn't stop staring at me. I was flustered  but I had to get used to it . I knew he wasn't going to stop any soon. I spoke up finally, as we went on a walk after dinner.

" Namjoon ah , stop staring at me. It feels weird."

" I love you"

I was left speechless. Even though he tells it often, it gives me butterflies every time. I rarely give him an answer back. I don't know why the hell I do that. I couldn't tell that to him in words. He never expected me to say it back. I wanted to tell him that I love him. So I stood tip toed, gently to kiss him. All the words I couldn't tell him. All the love I had for him. I kissed him. I knew it flustered him. I never take an initiative. He was surprised at first ,but he bent down. I was on the ground again. He pulled me closer, a hand on my waist, looked into my eyes as if he knew what I wanted to tell. I put my hand on his chest. I heard his heart beating fast. I don't know if he knew but I was the same.

 He kissed me back.

TIME SKIP - 1 MONTH

Y/N'S POV
Last month has been wonderful .We went on a lot of great dates. We did little things that gave us immense joy. Everything he does , it makes me go bonkers . Literally every thing . His dimple smile. The way he holds my hand . It makes me feel safe and secure. Sometimes I think was it too much to feel like this when your in love. Then it comes to my mind that I am hopelessly in love. And I do love that fact. 

It's been a week since Namjoon joined his father's company. We weren't graduates yet, but his father insisted on to help him. So he had to join. I know it has been stressful for him this whole week. He had to manage both college and work. I couldn't help but to be worried. I was even more worried since he didn't come back home last night. I was a little upset and angry yet concerned. I was thinking about him , then I heard door unlocking. I ran into the hall. I was shocked at the sight I was seeing. He was a mess. 

"Namjoon  you stink . Where have you been?".

" I was so stressed yesterday, I drank with friends."

I looked at him seriously. "It isn't a problem that you are drunk, you should have told me first .Now, go bath".

"Sorry".

I looked at his state as he went inside. He was a complete mess. It must have been hard. I cooked him a meal while he was bathing. I was terrible at cooking yet I tried. 

" Joon , lunch is ready ". I shout as he came and sat beside me. He didn't talk a word , which was so unlike of him.

" Joon, did it burn? Is it bad?".

"No , it is good", he smiled. Something was off. It isn't like him. He must have had a hard day. He was smiling but his eyes were saying something else. So I wanted to make him feel better. I walked to him and sat beside him on the couch. I slowly moved closer to him and hugged him tight. I cuddled him. Then I pulled him closer, brushed his hair. I cupped his cheeks and kissed his forehead. I wanted to make him feel cozy. I wanted to tell him he was loved.

NAMJOON'S POV

She cuddled me . She kissed me. I know she  wanted to make me feel better. I hugged her tight and close.

"Sorry"

"It is okay. It happens sometimes. Tell me beforehand next time". She said.

But the sorry I just said wasn't for that. No matter how hard I was trying to push them away , the memories of last night were coming back. I wanted to hide it. It is better this way. We can be like this . I still want us together. I regret it. I was thinking all this but seeing her smile was killing me. Guilt was eating me up. I can't do this to her. I was wrong. She doesn't  deserve this. Yet she kept caring about me . She was still worried about me. She doesn't know. I don't want to hurt her ,I already did but she doesn't know yet. I know I was drunk but that wasn't an excuse. I did a mistake. It is still a mistake. I love her. I can't hurt her. I can't do this any more. Even if it hurts I can't hide it. I shouldn't.

"Y/n", I call her.

"Hmm". she looked up.

My heart was breaking.

With tears in my eyes, " I cheated on you",I said.

Yes, I cheated on her. It was unintentional. I didn't want it. Yet it was a mistake. There is no excuse. I did a mistake.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HEY FELLOW ARMY!!

I have a favor to ask of .If you read my work,please do comment or vote. Because I can't understand the views. I can't differentiate . I can't tell if it's you or me reading  my own story again and again. Call me dumb, but I am new to this . Please kindly help me differentiate.

I hope you liked it.

THANK YOU FOR READING !!

                                      ----  Bangtangirl:)

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

2.8K 187 5
Namjoon was perfect in your eyes, a perfect boyfriend, perfect confidante, and excellent fiancee. Even when both of you argued or fought sometimes...
21.8K 865 12
Y/N - Finally I'm going to confess .... I don't know what will happen....I'm hella nervous . . . Namjoon - sorry but I don't love you . . Y/N - ( e...
20.7K 860 31
Namjoon just got cheated on by his ex-husband. Now he's meeting men who are absolutely misogynistic. Will He find true love once again or This is jus...
1.5K 161 18
Book two of Remember Me. Taehyung has returned and he wants his friends back. Will they accept him back into their lives? Can they forgive him? ==com...