May you rest: BNHA X OP! OC

Af Mavo_62

The heroes want me on their side, the villains on theirs. Some might think I am being trapped between those t... Mere

OC
Prologue
Chapter 1 : Busted
Chapter 2: Shopping
Chapter 3: School
Chapter 4: Quirk Test
Chapter 5: Flirting It Is
Chapter 6: Battlefield Training
Chapter 7: USJ 1
Chapter 8: USJ 2
Chapter 9: Nightmare
Chapter 10: Declaration Of War
Chapter 11: The Todoroki Mansion
Chapter 12: Boomer
Chapter 13: Training
Chapter 14: Sports Festival 1
Chapter 15: Sports Festival 2
Chapter 16: Chicken Tender
Chapter 17: I'm So Stupid
Chapter 18: Fucking Reporters
Chapter 20: Ghosted
Chapter 21: Final Exams
Chapter 22: Unexpected Guest
Chapter 23: Old Friends
Chapter 24: Training Camp
Chapter 25: Another Attack
Chapter 26: Meeting Up Again
Chapter 27: Shie Hassaikai
Chapter 28: Movie Night
Chapter 29: Dorms
Chapter 30: Bubble's Crush
Chapter 31: Meeting Other Students
Chapter 32: Death Glare
Chapter 33: Rescue
Chapter 34: Gang Orca
Chapter 35: Threats
Chapter 36: LoV
Chapter 37: It's OK
Chapter 38: Pride And Past
Chapter 39: Blood-Bear
Chapter 40: Broken Trust
Chapter 41: A Good Friend
Chapter 42: Cinema
Chapter 43: Sneaking Around
Chapter 44: Shadows
Chapter 45: Infiltration
Chapter 46: Lost Or Won?
Chapter 47: Interrogation
Chapter 48: Bracelet
Chapter 49: Sleepover
Chapter 50: Planning
Chaper 51: Practice
Chapter 52: Presentation
Chapter 53: Help
Chapter 54: Arguing
Chapter 55: Why?
Chapter 56:HPSC
Chapter 57: Liar
Chapter 58: Fuck You
Chapter 59: Third-Degree Burn
Chapter 60: Move It, Peasents
Chapter 61: I Don't Need A Protector
Chapter 62: He Is Standing
Chapter 63: Head Game?
Chapter 64: Bird's Nest
Chapter 65: Smart Ass
Chapter 66: Caller ID
Chapter 67: Drama, Drama, Drama
Chapter 68: Yamaguchi
Chapter 69: Welcome
Chapter 70: Spikes
Chapter 71: Forgiveness
Chapter 72: Sweet Death
Chapter 73: Documents
Chapter 74: Bullet
Chapter 75: I Want You
Chapter 76: Pathetic
Chapter 77: It's Up To You
Chapter 78: I'll Crush Them
Chapter 79: You Got It Champ
Chapter 80: I Want Him Dead
Chapter 81: Ace Of Spades
Chapter 82: Reversed
Chapter 83: Dark Web
Chapter 84: Identity
Chapter 85: Half-Sister
Chapter 86: 7-Eleven
Chapter 87: Late Birthday Present
Chapter 88: ITY31
Chapter 89: Elara
Chapter 90: Nuisance
Chapter 91: Sid
Chapter 92: 2 Days
Chapter 93: Cyanide

Chapter 19: Back At School

7.4K 283 51
Af Mavo_62

Mavis' pov

Kirishima, Sero and I were talking over our internships when Bakugo entered the classroom.

I saw him first while the boys had their back turned to Bakugo. My right hand shot to my mouth as I was trying to stifle in my laugh, while the boys turned around, curios why I made that expression. When their eyes landed on Bakugo, they didn't even try to hide their amusement as they saw Bakugo's hair.

He got angry, frustrated even because of the fact that he couldn't change his hairstyle.

"HOLY CRAP! WHAT THE HECK BAKUGO!" The two boys laughed, even crumbling to hold their stomach because of how hard they were laughing.

"Stop laughing, my hair got used to this, I cant get it back the right way-" Bakugo was near to explode, trying to hold his emotions back, not to kill the boys that are laughing him out.
"Did you not hear me? I'll kill you both."

"What a shame, I liked you spiky hair.." I stared at his hair, smiling slightly.

"I would like to see you try pretty boy~" Sero said, provoking him and it seemed like he pulled the last string of Bakugo's 'calmness'.

"What did you call me?!" His hair puffed out as if it was animated. Even if I would want to try, I cannot explain myself how this happened.

"ITS BACK!" Sero pointed at his hair while laughing with Kirishima. 'Oh boy' I gazed at them when my amusement vanished all of a sudden. The thought that I don't really fit in here crossed my mind, and I straightened up slightly. I looked around the classroom and met eyes with Fumikage. He nodded slightly to me, and I closed my eyes slowly, then looked to the others.

They were gathered in little groups again, like always. Talking about news and their internship.

"When you talk about who really changed, it were those 4." I heard Kaminari say, so I fixed my gaze on his group.

"Oh yeah, the Hero Killer."

"Glad you guys made it back alive, I was worried about you guys."

"Oh Mavis, weren't you in the news with the two guys who attacked us?" Mina looked to me, she looked excited just having a reason to talk to me. Last time we saw each other, we weren't on good terms. I stared at her for a short while, then nodded.

I was trying not to think of myself as a failure. Even if I can't concentrate that good as I used to, I can't help myself but be disappointed in myself.

They all continued talking about the Hero Killer. How we were lucky that Endeavor was there to capture him and what not.

"Yeah, that's right, he saved us." Todoroki said, looking at his table.

Kaminari even called him 'cool' before Iida thought it would be a good idea to hold a speech or whatever that was.

~

Time flew by and we are now standing in front of All might with our hero costumes.

"I am here! Hope you'r ready to turn to our lessons. Today it's Hero basic training! It feels like we haven't seen each other for a while, welcome back! Now then, listen carefully for what's in store; we will be conducting a little race, take everything you have learned from your internship, and apply it to this rescue training."

Iida's hand shot up. "If it is rescue training, shouldn't we be in the USJ instead?"

"Ah, that facility specializes in disasters. As I said earlier, this is a race. So prepare! You are about to step into fiel gamma! A dense area filled with factories laid out like an intricate labyrinth. You will break up into three 5-person groups and one 6-person group and go trough the training one group at a time. When I send out a distress signal from somewhere inside, you'll all start at once from the outskirts of the city! It's a race to see who rescues me first! Of course, you will have to keep damage to buildings to a minimum." All might finished and pointed at Bakugo at the end of his explanation.

"Don't point at me!" Bakugo said while turning his face to his right side.

The first group went in while the rest of the class went to a place where a big screen was, to watch our fellow classmates. The first group consisted of Deku, Iida, Ojiro, Mina and Sero.

"Iida hasn't completely recovered yet, right? He should just watch."

"This group has everyone in the class with good mobility."

"Hm, perhaps Midoriya is at a slight disadvantage..."  Ponytail stated. Truth is; I know all their names. I just like to use their nicknames that were created by me, it suits them better.

"That's true. Honestly I'm still not sure how good he is." My girl Jirou added.

"And whenever he does something, he always gets badly injured..."

And it went on with their conversation. I only waited for the race to begin, not interested in anything they say. They discussed who would win first.

"Deku will place last." Bakugo stated. His arms crossed and his attention fixed on the big screen.

And the battle began not short after that.

Sero was first but Midoryia stole the show not long after that. I was quite impressed over how he got the hang of his quirk only in a week of his internship. Must have been really good for him.

If his teacher is as good as mine? I could use him if I have the chance.

"What's that Bakugo? I thought Midoriya would be last?" Provoking and annoying others is a hobby of mine, if you haven't noticed, and Bakugo is my favorite victim. It's just to pass some time, and mostly it's because I'm always bored and need some kind of entertainment. Everything bores me if it isn't something between life and death.

He didn't spare me a glance, too focused on the screen, not wanting to miss anything. "Shut up, bitch." He snarled through gritted teeth, while his eyes followed Midoriya's movements. On my lips formed a small smile while I watched the race closely.

'Bitch' I repeated to myself. He'd called me that a handful of times now, and I don't know if he is just uncreative when it comes to nicknames, or if he really just doesn't like me. Either way, I don't feel anything particular to that insult.

In the end, Sero finished first. The next group got called and this time, it was my group. I was against that ball freak, Kaminari, Bakugo and Kirishima.

"BEGIN."

I didn't even need the signal to know where All might was. His body has a high temperature and is the biggest one out of us all. It wasn't hard to not sense him with my quirk. When he gave us the signal to begin, I shot myself with water under my feet to his way. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Bakugo, doing the same with his quirk.

All might's body temperature does go up a little after some time passes. When I first saw him this day, his temperature was 36 celsius, and now it's risen up to 1 degree. Is he catching a cold? The All might? In this kind of weather?

He shot himself with his explosions to All Might, but I'm sure as hell faster than him. I sped up my pace and landed first, ignoring the insults that were shot at me from an angry chihuahua. When he landed besides me a couple seconds later, he was pissed as hell because of me placing first and him placing second.

"Aww, don't be so angry Bakugo." I made my way to him, my hands reaching to his cheeks and pinching them. "Can I get an 'OWA OWA'?"

He slapped my hands away and was red out of anger. He insulted me with names that I didn't know existed, but I only gave him a closed eye smile while he continued to verbally assault me. Calling me all kinds of names but god's child.

The others were already around us, watching the scene where Bakugo couldn't shut his mouth.

All Might gave me a band? Which Sero got, too, because he placed first. I looked down at it, thinking for a short while but then deciding to put it under Bakugo's nose to annoy him further.

~

We were all in our respective locker rooms after training, school ends in a couple minutes.
The girls and I were changing when Jirou heard how that purple freak talked about getting a peek of our bodies.

She shot one of her earphone jacks in his eye, and we heard a satisfying scream after that. '

I love this sound.'

I saw how depressed Jirou looked, so I thought to cheer her up. I know I'm not good in such things, but trying counts, right? "Hey Jirou, don't look like that. If it helps, I love your body! It costs all my might to not just jump on you when I see it~" That's what a friend of mine sometimes said to me, so this should work. Not that I ever wanted her to, and not that it helped me, but it should help others. I hope.

When I looked at her face after throwing on my light coat, she was beet red. 'Adorable'

1573 words

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

172K 7.1K 29
βπ˜πŽπ” π’π‡πŽπ”π‹πƒ πŠππŽπ– 𝐁𝐘 ππŽπ– 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐑𝐔𝐋𝐄𝐒 𝐀𝐑𝐄 πŒπ€πƒπ„ π“πŽ 𝐁𝐄 ππ‘πŽπŠπ„π.❞ β•°β”ˆβ”€βž€ π™žπ™£ π™¬π™π™žπ™˜π™ π˜Ώπ™–π™—π™ž π™©π™šπ™–π™˜π™π™šπ™¨ οΏ½...
95.3K 2.3K 52
MATURE CONTENT HAS BEEN MOVED TO PATREON (link in bio for access to a smut chapter) I'm a villain. Hearing those words coming out of someone's mouth...
1.2K 46 23
This is a reader x Todoroki ff Your name is Hitori Niko(You may change it to your own) ------------------------------ "Niko, please return to me.."Hi...
17.6K 642 35
to become strong enough to save herself. ✦ bnha various x fem oc ✦ multiple endings ✦ third year au / exchange au ✦ MORE info in the intro ... 𝙖...