Heroic Warrior(BnhaXReader!!A...

Per Xythe_Phantasma

Y/n came from the world where titans are the enemy of human kind, a younger sister to Levi and sadly, discove... Més

00. The Chase
01. World of Quirks
02. New Student
2.2 Surveillance
Profile
03. Training
04. Getting To Know Your Classmates 1
05. Lunch
06. Getting to know your classmates 2
07. Getting to know your classmates 3
08. UA's Muse
09. Villains
10. Alive
11. Short Freedom
12. The Mafia
13. Shie Hessaikai
14. Getting to know your classmates 4
15. What Is a Cat?
16. Weekends
17. Beach
18. Hero Quirk
19. Declaration of War
Q & A
20. Sport's Festival
21. Game Continues
22. Snack Break
23. Beginning of One on One Battle
24. Name for the First Time
25. Explosives
26. Clinic
27. End of Sport's Festival
28. Ackerman
29. Intern
30. Flashback
000. Levi's Notebook
31. Hero Agency
32. Patrol
33. Drip
35. Villain's Tour
36. Theories
37. Stargazing
38. 30 Minutes
39. Hello... sir?
40. Hero Killer
41. Titans
42. Armors
43. While On Coma
44. Finding Comfort
45. Out of It
46. Tree
47. Cope
48. A Letter
49. Agreement
50. Revelations
51. Y/n's World
52. Meet Some Scouts
53. Untitled
54. Deal
55. Training
56. Cleaning Day
57. Spar After Dinner
58. Field
59. Time Connection
60. Call
61. Don't Interfere
62. Trouble in the Black Smokes
63. Annie
64. Comrades
65. Gunshots
66. Culprit
67. Precious Time
68. Treason
Book 2

34. Within the Walls

17.9K 1K 373
Per Xythe_Phantasma

Not exactly how I pictured as their otherworldly entrance(I actually had less than 10 what ifs but idk, I can't portray it properly) but... to hell with it!

.

Rain started pouring inside the walls.

Considering the season, it is a mystery why it suddenly went from a sunny day to a sudden downpour but nobody seemed to have noticed this change in the season.

The bustle and hustle in the walls toned down because of the weather but there are still people working on the feild and within premise.

The taverns were noisy as it usually is. Filled with people laughing and drinking booze.

"I heard the scouts will be coming back tomorrow. What do you think?" One drunk man asked, putting his beer cup on the table.

The other hiccuped. "Ya think they did something any better?"

"I hope they did. My nephew went with them because he was moved by Commander's speech." Another from the next table spoke.

"Those scouts are pretty amazing now, aren't they?" Most of them started talking about the achievement of the scouts and the change in politics. The new queen and everything that are new.

Drip

.

.

.

Drip

.

.

.

Drip

.

.

.

Water droplet started falling from the ceiling wall of the tavern.

Nobody seemed to question that now because of the rain outside. However, after a few seconds the rythm pf the drops began escalating until a big portion of water fell into the ceiling that made everyone stood from shock..

With that water accompanied by three figures appeared on the room without prior warning.

Maybe the drops were serving as warning, but who in this world would think that dripping water would serve as a warning that human would fall off of ceiling walls? Children with hyperactive imagination would only assume such. And it's not everyday, a person would fall from an undamaged ceiling.

Cough soon followed.

And when it all cleared up, it appears that one of those three were someone they recognized. A girl with striking e/c eyes and h/c hair. She wore the survey corps uniform with another prototype maneuver gear.

A face that once stood beside the humanity's strongest. And the widespread chase that caused an uproar within the walls and up till now, it was still a well known topic. She even have different names from different districts.

'A suspected spy from another country.'

'Daughter of the famous Ripper.'

'The traitor of humanity.'

'The soldier killed by her brother.'

"Y/n Ackerman?" The name hardly escaped the man's drunken state. But he was sure that those physique were surely from the said female.

Shigaraki and Dabi stood up warily from the new surrounding, preparing their quirk, only to stop when the girl abruptly stood up and marched towards the drunken man.

Harshly grabbing his collar. "Where is this?" She asked coldly.

"Y-You're at Wall R-Rose." He replied.

"You know Levi Ackerman, right?" She asked.

He nodded slowly.

"Where is he?"

"T-the scouts haven't come back y-yet from their expedition from Wall Maria..."

Y/n lets him go, having him cough from both lack of air and pressure he got facing this fifteen year old. He's never been looked at with the contempt to be killed if his answers were wrong or unacceptable.

Wiping what's left of her tears, the former soldier walked out of the tavern followed by the two questioningly. The people inside were baffled by the turn of event.

"Did she come back here for revenge?" One asked.

"Possibly. I heard it's her brother that battled her until the end."

"W-we should tell this to the soldiers!" The bartender said.

.

Outside still rains. The road started becoming a puddle of mud, making it harder to walk by because it can dirty ones' shoes. But three figures didn't seem to care about that because the female the two were following was walking aimlessly and fast.

"Hey, dollface, are you done sulking? Where are we?" Dabi asked.

"Where the hell are we. What the hell is that giant wall for?" Shigaraki asked as well.

The unusual trio walked into the rain, taking attention to some people on the streets. The two villains noticed the old fashion clothing as well as the dull infrastructures that doesn't have the slightest touch of modern inventions or anything similar to Japan. It almost felt like they were in a European country but are currently in a timeline where they burn any suspected witch around--but that's another story.

It felt odd and confusing.

.

It's been hours of walking and Y/n haven't even stopped. The two could already feel the weight of their foot and Shigaraki soon started to complain.

"We've been walking around! Stop and tell us where the hell are we?!" The mini boss of the league turned impatient, grabbing the girl's limp arm that stopped her from walking.

She was looking down, hair covering her face as her entirety draped from the strong rain.

"We're where I came from." Y/n spoke quietly.

The two understood that quickly. Reiner also did told them about a country incased inside 50 meters of walls so it started making sense now.

"We should get out of here." She added.

"Get out? Why and where do you think we're going?"  Dabi soon asked.

"I don't think it's safe."

This whole completely different place is already making his mind chaotic. His head was pounding unknown of the reason why but this new place just intimidated him.

It was the same case with Tomura. He couldn't put a finger on what, but just thinking that this place is unfamiliar, it's already been bothering him.

They then turned to the girl. Thinking that this must be what she felt when she was transported in Japan alone.

Soon they heard zipping sounds in the air and footsteps marching quickly towards their direction. They started looking around to find the number of people flying with the gears and men on the ground with guns, surrounding the three. Guns soon then loaded and pointed to them.

"Y/n Ackerman and two suspicious accomplices, drop your weapons!" A shout boomed within the crowd.

The girl looked up to see the number in both Garrison and Military police gathered. She then turned to her ODM gear before sighing. Unlatching the gears belted to her waist. But Dabi stopped her.

"It looks like you're ready to surrender, dollface. But I don't think Shigaraki and I are just going to let that." He said.

"Who the hell are these fools? Low level mobs? They're so irritating. Why do they even know you." The other started scratching his neck as well.

"Y/n Ackerman." A call made the three turn to the voice's direction.

The soldiers parted to make way for a bald old man. In his hand was a small bottle, drinking from it before putting it back on his uniform compartment.

"Commander Pixis." Y/n acknowledged, giving him a salute...

Of all times, the two wondered why she bothered doing that despite being arrested by said person.

The old man smiled. "Still a wonderful sight whenever I see that perfect salute, young lady." He said. "But right now, the walls are still in a progress from it's previous problems after what happened during your absence and I wish for you to surrended your blades and comply to the military police's demands."

"I want to see my brother, sir." She replied, despite crying just a moment ago, she's already able to be composed.

"This is impossible right now." He said. "The scouts are currently in an expedition. And you are still a suspected criminal and threat to humanity, considering how you announce your affiliation as a titan and claimed that you're the cause of breach. Not only did you protect the traitors, you also bought them time to escape suspicion and create much damage. If you wish to see your brother, you should face the court trial and come out clean. By then, once they come back, we will immediately inform them that you are still alive."

"What of my company? If I surrended, what will happen to them?" She pointed to the two males behind her. Both looked oddly suspicious in the sight of everyone else that it wouldn't be a surprise if they were sent straight to jail right away.

Pixis hummed. "I have never seen these people before. Why did you bring them here?"

Y/n didn't speak. She didn't know what to answer and if she state something ridiculous, they might use it against her in the court trial--if she would ever surrender.

"Do these people reside in the underground?"

She shook her head. "They have nothing to do with my previous violations. So I hope not to provoke them when they did nothing to be arrested for." She replied.

It made Pixis wonder. She said 'not to provoke them' not 'Don't hurt them'. The two unique looking men (One with dry skin level 50, the other with burned skin level 100), behind her were laid back, calm but wary by the guns pointed to them.

"How can we? You're a suspected treacher, the people with you, must also be the same!" Not from afar, another man came but he didn't come close. He could see the ordeal just fine from behind.

Y/n wanted to click her tongue or roll her eyes. But still, that man was a superior and at the same time a commander like Pixis, however, he was a coward who left the supply department during the breach in trost, although unacceptable, what can she do? All his decisions are clouded with fear whenever they meet. Now she regret comparing him with Bakugo. At least Bakugo's loudness isn't cowardice but more of his... confidence...

"Commander Felman, why won't you come closer?" The old bald called. "It's been a while since we haven't talked with Y/n."

"Ha! You think I'm an idiot! If that kid transforms into a titan, everyone around will die!" He shouted. That instinctively made the others stepped back in fear.

Pixis laughed(I keep thinking of literal pixies.). Y/n backed away, flinching from his sudden loud laugh. "Still much of a coward, aren't we?" He said. Turning back to the girl calmly. "Y/n Ackerman, you are under arrest as a suspected spy and a threat, until you're proven of worth to humanity, you will await your fate in the underground prison. Now, surrender your weapon."

Tomura and Dabi watched her drop her equipments. Although they really don't care about that things since Y/n have another ability, they still wondered if these guys are strong enough to fight against. From the very start, none of them used their quirks... if they ever have one.

"And for you two." He turned to both villains who remained watching throughout the whole ordeal, simply observing. "As a personal request from the former scout Y/n Ackerman, I will take it upon myself to temporarily put you under my costudy. However, you will be monitored by some of my men. I hope you understand that we don't accept outsiders openly."

(Grandpa Pixiedot?! Lmao, bye)

Ps. In case you're wondering why she's being arrested.

Y/n's criminal record was not cleared up at all. Because they still question why she helped Reiner and Bertoldt even if she didn't openly participated during the said breach.

Despite Levi putting a clearance about it when he wrote the journal. However, since they thought she was really dead, they were not able to clear her record bacause what's the use of clearance to a dead person(in their time)? They had other important things to take care of.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

1.6K 118 26
(y/n) Shigaraki. The daughter of Tomura Shigaraki. You were raised to hate hero's but you find yourself fascinated by them. Once day, while waiting f...
3.6K 145 91
Finished editing See the story about Y/n (Izukus twin) find out about her last self. Dealing with neglect from her mother and constant hatred from K...
581K 28.4K 57
Y/n was your typical average person. Kind, a little on the shy side and an active member of her community. She had a job she lived for and friends an...
547K 19.1K 38
Stuck in an abusive house, Y/N turns to video games and art to cope. But one day she meets someone online who will end up saving her life in more tha...