IMPERFECTIONS | Pop Smoke

By _GetLo

Lauryn is currently a Senior at Clark Atlanta University who is on track to becoming a nurse. She is very con... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
A/N Random
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Short & Random Photo Dump
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Let me Explainnnn
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
JUSTICE FOR POPPAAAA
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Poppa the Pimp πŸ’€
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
New Book!
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 80
1 more month
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Thank You!

Chapter 79

2.2K 127 51
By _GetLo

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

╭─────────╮
ʙᴀsʜᴀʀ ᴊᴀᴄᴋsᴏɴ

ʟᴏs ᴀɴɢᴇʟᴇs, ᴄᴀ
╰─────────╯

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

I paced the living room after calling Diamond for what seems like the 100th time.

Lauryn and I just got back from Maui this morning and I'd been calling D ever since we landed so I can get Bray but she wasn't answering.

And now her phone is just going straight to voicemail.

"Yo what the FUCK!" I yelled in frustration while hanging up as I listened to her voicemail.

Xi had said since the day she called me she still hadn't gotten in contact with her either.

I was starting to get worried because there isn't a reason why she shouldn't be answering and knowing Diamond this was on purpose because I know nothing was wrong.

"Baby just c-"

"Calm down? You want me to calm down when that bitch got my daughter and went MIA on everybody? Fuck being calm." I yelled as Lauryn sat on the couch.

I know I probably caught her off guard but it's no way I can be calm at a time like this.

"You want to go over there?" Dread asked as I nodded.

"Yeah let's go." I said while grabbing my keys.

Lauryn popped up from the couch before walking over to me and grabbing my wrist, "I know you don't want to hear this but I'm sure Bray is fine, okay? I can call the police and try and let them know what's going on to see if there's anything that they can do."

I gave her a short kiss before looking at her and nodding, "Thank you, I'll let you know if we find them or some shit."

"Okay, please be safe." she said.

I said okay before going to my Rolls Royce with Dread, Mike and Zay.

After starting my car I tried to call her one more time and still was greeted with just her voicemail making me groan.

"You don't think she'd do no stupid shit for some get back, do you?" Mike asked from behind me as I pulled out of my garage.

I shrugged, "I wouldn't even put it past her honestly. Knowing her she'd do anything to get me tight especially since Lauryn and I just got married."

I should have listened to Lauryn and let Bray stay with Xi or somebody else.

I don't know why I even thought to trust her with Bray after I just got married.

After driving for 20 minutes to her house I hopped out of the car and jogged to her door before ringing the doorbell like crazy.

I stood back and waited to hear something or for her to come to the door but nothing ever happened.

Walking over to her front window I looked in and tried to look through the blinds but I didn't see or hear anyone in there.

Maybe they at a friend's house and her phone died.

That sounds mad dumb.

Don't even make sense.

She couldn't have ran off with my child I just know she wasn't that fucking dumb.

"Y'all see anything?" I asked as the guys met me back on her front lawn while shaking their head no.

I ran my hands over my face trying to think of where they could be hiding out at and if they were somewhere it wouldn't be here in LA.

Maybe with her mom in Brooklyn.

But even then why the fuck would she take her there without telling me.

I'm really trying to think of all scenarios and all reasons for what she could be doing this for but it was too many.

I walked over to the house next door and rang their bell two times before stepping back as the guys stood behind me.

There was an older white lady who nervously peaked through, barely showing her face.

"I-I don't have any money but I have my phone in my hand to call the police." she said in a nervous tone.

I guess I should have told the guys not to come.

4 niggas walking up on a house wasn't a good look.

But if we was gone rob her why the hell would be ring the bell.

I just shook my head before speaking, "Ma'am we aren't here for that. Have you seen the young woman who lives next door recently?" I asked while trying to talk as proper as I could.

She looked me up and down before opening the door a little more, "Not for some days. Last I saw she looked like she was babysitting o-or something because she had a carseat and left but I haven't seen her in about... maybe three days.."

I just nodded and thanked her before heading back to the car.

Getting back in I just sat there while going back to thinking of all of the possible things scenarios of what happened or where she could be.

"Yo we damn near need to go to the station and let them know what's going on." Dread said as I shook my head.

"I know but you know I don't fuck with 12. All they gone do is tell me to wait the shit out and I ain't doing that shit." I replied.

I don't know what she could be doing.

So I ain't have time to keep waiting shit out.

Before anyone had the chance to say anything I looked down and saw an Unknown called calling me as I turned my face.

I already know it had to be Diamond.

"Yo where the fuck you at with my daughter!" I yelled as I held the phone up to my ear.

"With her mom where she belongs ." she shortly replied as I heard crying in the background getting me heated.

"I ain't tryna hear yo smart ass mouth D it's time for her to come home with me now so where the fuck are you so I can get her."

"Don't worry about it, she's not going back with you end of story. You and Lauryn got y'all perfect little family now with your other baby so you don't need mine there. You don't want me so you don't want this baby."

"Are you fucking crazy!" I yelled.

It ain't no way she was taking this out on my child.

I heard her snicker, "If I am it's because you made me like this, all those years we had together Shar and you really up and marry this uppity bitch on me? We have a daughter together yo like are you dumb? That shit actually hurt."

"Bro just give me my fucking daughter what the hell is wrong with you? I swear if you hurt her I-"

"You'll what? Hurt me? You have to find me first bitch. You care about this baby more than you've ever cared about me I see."

I sighed while sinking in the seat more.

"You really do care about this baby more than me..."

There was a pause on the phone and all I heard was Bray still crying in the background.

"Say less, we'll see how you feel about this then."

"About w-"

Before I could get my sentence out I heard the call end.

"I gotta find this bitch." I said starting up my car.

"What happened?" Zay quickly asked as I pulled out.

"I think she gone try and hurt Bralyn." I said taking a deep breath while pulling off and making my down the street.

Word to my moms, if she does anything to hurt Bray I'm not thinking twice about killing her.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

╭─────────╮
ʟᴀᴜʀʏɴ ᴡɪʟsᴏɴ

ʟᴏs ᴀɴɢᴇʟᴇs, ᴄᴀ
╰─────────╯

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"She said what!" I yelled as Des and Mari looked over at me.

"Yeah I know, I'm out looking for her now though. Did the cops say anything?" Pop replied.

"Nothing really. They said wait it out since she's the mother and it's her time to watch her. Even though I said she could be in danger"

"See this is why I don't fuck with them!" He yelled with aggression as I just sat there.

I know this was eating him alive and he was feeling guilty about trusting D with her.

And if D did happen to be stupid enough to do something he wouldn't hesitate to hurt and possibly kill her.

"I can try and look for her too." I said trying to sound reassuring.

"Just stay home in case she comes by there." he said impatiently.

"But I-"

"Please just do that for me, I ain't in the mood to go back and forth about this I just need you to stay home."

I sighed while feeling defeated.

"Okay."

"I'll call you if I find anything out, I love you."

"I love you too." I replied before hanging up.

I looked up and saw Des and Mari looking at me with a concerned look.

Ever since the guys left we'd been trying to think of things we could do to help out.

But we wouldn't know where she'd possibly be.

"So?" Des asked.

"We're about to find this bitch." I said before getting up.

I know what Pop said but Bray is pretty much my daughter too.

And I need to help out and find her.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

D better not do anything stupid.

Poor Bralyn 🥺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.4K 3.5K 50
His love is her CONVICTION. BONDED for life.
3.4K 194 11
𝖠 𝖣𝖺𝗏𝖾 π–€π–Ίπ—Œπ— π–₯𝖺𝗇𝖿𝗂𝖼.....................
429K 12.4K 39
This story is about....well you'll have to read it to find out. Happy reading!(NOT A FAN-FICTION) If you're not into the lovey-dovey type story then...
79.9K 2.7K 47
When two old friends reconcile will there be love or will bitter ex relationships stop them along the way? Follow Aziyah and Travon as the go through...