Unexpected

By Casey713

Moving is hard until you find the love of your life. Adventures await for you and him, what can go wrong? s... More

Introduction
Chapter 1: Welcome to The Burrow
Chapter 2: Meeting the Weasleys
Chapter 3: The Room
Chapter 4: The First Night
Chapter 5: NOTHING HAPPENED!
Chapter 6: Unexpected date
Chapter 7: Hogsmeade
Chapter 8: Good Morning
Chapter 9: Why's Everyone Attracted to The Weasleys?
Chapter 10: Welcome Home
Chapter 12: Hurry Home
Chapter 13: No Hanky Panky
Chapter 14: Train Ride to Hell
Chapter 15: The Truth
Chapter 16: New York, New York!
Chapter 17: The commute to who knows where οΏΌ
Chapter 18: Who knew this was so good?
Chapter 19: This isn't what I expected
Chapter 20: 1 million daisies
Chapter 21: The Best Wizarding School
Chapter 22: It's As If They're Stalking Us
Chapter 23: Girls day
Chapter 24: The Party
Chapter 25: I'll miss this
Chapter 26: Goodbye, For Now

Chapter 11: Love of my Life

2.4K 31 32
By Casey713

I feel a kiss on my forehead,

"Good morning and goodbye sweetheart."

I open my eyes to see Ron with a handful of floo powder in his hand,

"it's almost time to wake up I must be going." He says, "The Burrow!"

And just like that the love of my life is gone, back in his room, probably crawling back into his bed.

I can never fall back asleep if the sun is already up so I walk out of my room which is right across from the bathroom.

I see a tall ginger boy brushing his teeth and I get excited, but then confused because Ron had just left.

I look from his head to his waist and see Riley clinging to him, then I realize.

"Ugh good morning George." I whine

We make eye contact, he stares at me in fright.

"It's fine, I won't tell mom. But maybe next time you should close the door."

"Right sorry," he says slamming the door in my face, locking it.

"GEORGE FABIEN WEASLEY OPEN THIS DAMN DOOR THIS INSTANT!" I yell.

George opens the door, and spits his toothpaste out.
"Shhhh, your mum will hear you!" He snaps.

"I don't care your getting on my nerves!" I snap back at him.

Riley pulls me into the bathroom.

"Just do what you need to do and don't wake mom!" she says.

I brushed my y/h/c hair, put it in two french braids, brushed my teeth, washed my face, and left.

"I'll see you two love birds later," I say as I walk toward mom's room.

She's always been a heavy sleeper so I knew I wouldn't wake her.

I wrote her a note that read "going to the weasley's for breakfast, I'll probably be there for the day -y/initial" 

I placed it on her night stand and walked out of her room.

I went downstairs to see my broom leaning against a wall in the living room. I grabbed it because I really wasn't in the mood for floo powder or walking.

I went outside, got on my broom, and flew off to the burrow.

Once I got there I saw some air traffic. Ginny was outside practicing her quidditch skills. I saw a quaffle and went for it.

I grabbed it and threw it through the hoop

Ginny looked over and saw me, "y/n!" She yelled as she landed.

Once I landed she sprinted at me and hugged me. "Never leave me alone with Hermione for a night again." She sighs

"Ok I won't I promise," I said giggling.

We started walking towards the house, I looked through the window to see everyone sitting at the table.

"Morning Weasleys!" I said mocking Arthur

"Morning!" They all said back.

"Where's George?" I ask, purposely ratting him out.

"He's still asleep," Fred saves him.

I went up to Fred and slapped the back of his head.

"Good morning darling, Ron says kissing me on the cheek as I sit down next to him.

"Ewwww we get it you're together! No need to rub it in our faces!" Ginny whines

"I'm guessing she hasn't gotten with Harry yet,"I say to Ron.

"Nope, not yet," he replies.

"Damn," I respond.

"Stop whispering about us and mind your own business." Harry says leaning over the table.

Once breakfast finishes George and Riley walk through the front door.

"Good morning dear have you eaten yet? Molly says to Riley. "George," she sighs staring him down.

"Hey Fred I thought you said George was asleep upstairs!" I say.

"Well he was there when I went to the bathroom, I don't know what happened after that!" Fred exclaims, still covering for George.

"Thank you Molly I would love something to eat," Riley replies.

Molly hands Riley a plate of food,

"Mum I'd love something to eat too,"  George uttered.

"George you are grown enough to get your own meal, here is your plate, go to the stove and get anything you want I made a lot this morning." She vocalizes sternly.

George whines, grabbing the plate out of Molly's hands.

"Oh y/n I wanted to show you some childhood pictures of Ron-

"Mummmmmm don't show y/n my baby pictures that embarrassing!!" Ron cuts Molly off.

"Ronald if you'd let me finish! She sighs, I wanted to show you some childhood pictures of Ron the first time he met you."

"I'd love that!" I exclaim.

"No you wouldn't, I wasn't a very cute child," Ron mumbles.

I laugh as she hands me an album of photos. And gets distracted by something else and walks away.I automatically flip to the middle of the book. The first photo I see is of me and him.

It's a photo of us kissing at the age of 18 months.

Ron laughs "I guess we've always been in love"

I laugh with him, then I pause. I look up at him.
"What did you just say?" I ask him confused.

"I said we've always been in love, I love you y/n, and from looking at this I can 100% say I've always loved you."

"I love you too," I say biting my bottom lip.

Our lips meet as if we were kissing for the first time again, I'm so in love with him.

"Let's go to your place, no ones there and we can have some time for each other." Ron says as he winks at me.

"Ok, but I brought my broom so we have to fly there."

"Alright let's go," Ron grabs my arm and drags outside where I left my broom.

He gets in the front as I get on the back and put my arms around his waist.

We begin to fly back as I see my mom flying in the opposite direction, we stop for a second to talk.

"Why are you two flying back?" Mom asks.

" I forgot some.... female stuff.... I need so we're going back to get it,"

"Doesn't Molly have any?" She asks.

"No mom I just got my period and she only has thick ones and I don't want to wear a big pad for the rest of the day!" I whine aggressively.

"Okay but be back soon!" Mom says as she flies away.

Ron laughs,

"What?" I ask him 

"Nothing... female stuff really??" He begins to laugh harder

"Oh like you could've thought of anything better!" I exclaim.

He smiles shaking his head as we begin to fly again.

We finally arrive and get of the broom, urgently Ron pushes me against the side of the house and begins to kiss me roughly.

He stars to unbutton my shirt right there,

"Wait wait wait," I say "let's go upstairs for this, you never know when the twins are watching."

"Right, I just want you so bad." He says.

He grabs me and throws me over his shoulder and carries me up the stairs.

He throws me on the bed and finishes unbuttoning my shirt, completely exposing my light pink bra.

He begins kissing my neck as I take off his belt.  He takes of his shirt and pulls down my pants.

He doesn't stop kissing my neck as he makes himself completely naked. He stops, pulls out his wand, waves it around and says

"Bill taught me an anti- pregnancy charm so there's nothing we have to worry about yet." He winks

I laugh as he crawls back on top of me, this time kissing my lips as he rubs my clit.

He takes his hand off my clit and brings his dick to touch the lips of my pussy. He slaps his hard cock on my pussy a few times, teasing me.

I couldn't take it any longer so I touched his chest, dragging my hand down to his v line. He knew exactly what I wanted.

fuck, he says as he shoves is dick inside of me, right away he puts it in completely. I felt like it was in my chest but oh it was so good.

He begins to go faster and faster, I moan loudly. I yell his name as he moans

"Don't stop baby."

Soon we both finish and he lays beside me.

"You're too good at this," I say.

"You make me good," he replies.

I laugh, lightly slapping his arm as we look deeply into each other's eyes.

"I love you so much y/n." He sighs.

"I love you too honey" I say as I kiss his lips.

I lay on his chest for a while, I feel like I've said this before but it's so true. I never want to leave this, it's so amazing.

"y/n" he says.

"Yes Ron," I respond.

"We should get away for a while, just the two of us."

I giggle, "where would we go?"

"America, I want to meet your friends, and your family. And didn't you promise you'd go visit them before school started?"

"Yeah but, I wasn't sure you wanted to go." I reply

"Of course I want to go! I want to see where you grew up! I want to see who you grew up with! It will be great!"

"Ok let's do it!" I say in excitement.

He pulls me even closer to him, and I hold him tighter. He runs his hand through my hair and hums different songs we both like.

About an hour later I hear Put Your Head On My Shoulder by Paul Anka.

"Ronald, are you humming again?" I ask.

"No sweetheart, but you're not going crazy I hear that too."

We then here multiple voices singing along outside. We get dressed and head towards the window.

Hermione, Ginny, Fred,George,Riley, and Harry were all standing out there swaying back and forth and singing.

"Come on we know you were snogging, just come down here and hang out with us!" Harry yells

We walk downstairs and let everyone inside. We sit down at the table and begin to tell them our plan to go to America.

"How long will you guys be staying there?" Fred asks.

"We don't know," I reply.

"As long as it takes me to get the whole American experience." Ron adds.

"Where will you be staying?" Riley asks

"Either with Chloe and Mellisa while in the wizarding world, or Grandma and Grandpa in the muggle world."

"If anything we'll find a place," Ron says grabbing my hand.

"Have you told your parents yet?" Hermione asks.

"Not yet, but they'll know we're safe so I think they'll be okay with it." I say back.

"Can I come!?" Harry exclaims.

"No Harry!" I sigh.

After talking for a while longer we head back to The Burrow. As I suspected our parents were fine with it, we leave late tomorrow.

I'm very excited, but I'm really nervous. What if Ron doesn't like them? What if they don't like Ron? I don't want to stress about it.

Everything will turn out in the end, it always does.

WORRD COUNT 1837
Guuuyyysss I don't know about you but I thought this chapter was spicy.  Ok I don't know if this is just me but when I'm writing I let my subconscious do the writing and I just go along with it so if there's any spelling errors anywhere in this book I apologize. Anyway this was long and spicy so I hope you enjoyed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56K 618 68
Mallorie Valentine and Fred Weasley had been best friends their whole lives. Their parents gone to school together so they had spent a lot of their c...
8.8K 75 29
Y/n- your name L/n- last name N/n- nickname None of these characters belong to me, they belong to J.K Rowling. Some of this stuff doesn't totally...
98.7K 2.6K 17
*COMPLETED* It's Christmas break and you and your boyfriend Draco decide to stay at your parent's house...The Burrow. Your whole family hate the Malf...
554K 23.5K 102
"π™·πšŽ πš‘πšžπš›πš 𝚒𝚘𝚞 πšŠπš—πš πš πš‘πš˜ πšπš’πš 𝚒𝚘𝚞 πšŒπš˜πš–πšŽ 𝚝𝚘? π™ΌπšŽ, 𝚒𝚎𝚝 πš—πš˜πš  𝚒𝚘𝚞'πš›πšŽ πšπš‘πš›πš˜πš πš’πš—πš πš–πšŽ 𝚊𝚠𝚊𝚒 πš•πš’πš”πšŽ πš’πš'𝚜 πš—πš˜...