☁Roddy Ricch☁

By Indigo__X

♪We gon' fuck for an hour then we gon' move to the back seat When you give me a lap dance, baby, watch for th... More

DISCLAIMERRRRR🗣🗣
✮Characters✮
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
🎄
Ten
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
𝑯𝒆𝒚 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒔💜
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven

Eleven

379 31 16
By Indigo__X

☂️
Roddy
☂️

Malina was at work today so I had the house to myself for a few hours. I finish my noodles and put my bowl into the sink. My phone buzzes on the counter so I pick it up.

Jay♿️ is calling...

"Yo fool. What's good?"

"Nothing much just chilling you know? You move into that new crib yet?"

"Been here around three weeks now. I just ain't invited y'all yet because I've been trying to get this new girl to be comfortable with me."

"Ah, I get you. What is she like? Wintt only seen pictures of her and she head over heels."

I suck my teeth and switch my phone to my left ear. "Wintt need to shut the fuck up and leave her alone."

"No, I'm telling you bruh. Wintt has been creeping all over her Instagram and has been in her dm's."

"Man, she don't even know if Malina likes girls. I mean I wouldn't be mad wanted a threesome with a girl, but that can't be Wintt. I can't help that I get all the bad bitches. Wintt just need to get some of her own." I say sighing.

"If you two want to fight over this girl, then that's y'all problem. Let me know when we can roll through."

"I'll hit you up tomorrow."

"Alright bruh, later."

I hang up the phone and put it into my pocket. I grab my laptop from the living room and then sit at the island to work on some music and answer some emails.

✰ ✰ ✰

The front door opens and Malina walks in with Azalea on her hip, carrying both of their bags. I jog over to them and take the bags. "Ah, thank you." Malina says as she kicks off her heels.

She walks to the kitchen and puts Azalea in her high chair after taking off her coat. "Roddy, take off her shoes for me? I'm gonna make her a snack." I nod and take the shoes off Azalea's feet.

"You had a good day baby?" I ask Lea. She nods her head, laughs and kicks her feet in her chair. I kiss her on the cheek a few times and then walk over to Malina.

"And how was your day baby?" I ask her. She side eyes me and then continues making Azalea's sandwich.

"I think the name you are looking for is Malina. But anyways, my day was good. What about yours?" I lean on the counter, crossing my arms over my chest.

"It was cool. I was trying to work on some music and it made me realise how much I need to get back into the studio." She nods. "Yeah you do. I'm waiting on it."

"Oh, so you supporting I see?" I say laughing. "Of course. You want a sandwich?" I shake my head. "Nah, I had some noodles earlier." She gives Azalea her food and starts cleaning what she used.

"I gotta ask you something for real." Malina turns to me and nods. "Have you been getting dm's from a girl recently?" She locks eyes with me and smirks.

"You talking about your friend Wintt? She's very... Hmm... What's the word? Eager? Persistent? Maybe even desperate? Sounds like you to be honest. But she is really nice nonetheless."

She says drying her hands off. I furrow my eyebrows and push myself off of the counter. "What?! I'm not desperate." Malina sucks her teeth and goes in the fridge to grab a bottle of water.

"Oh you not? You telling me that you don't go out of your way to get in my bed almost every night since we moved here? Or you kissing me, grabbing me by my neck and slapping my booty is just for fun?" She says pointing at me.

I laugh. "Don't forget about the hair pulling. I know you like it anyway. You speak up about a lot of shit so I'm sure if it bothered you, you'd speak up. Don't lie." I say as she smiles.

"But Roddy, it's not about that. We both grown, if you like me just say that. I don't mind talking to Wintt if you not interested."

"You like girls?" I ask her and she nods. "I mean yeah. I've had two girlfriends in the past." I raise my eyebrows. "So you gone get with Wintt?!"

Malina throws her head back and laughs. "Why are you so worried about it? Well, if you're not upfront I'll move on." She says running her finger down my chest.

I smirk at her as she walks over to Azalea. The buzzer goes off so I go to answer it. I look into the camera to see some darkskin dude. "Malina? It's me. Isaiah." He says.

I use the intercom to speak back to him. "Yo? Who's this?"

"Oh, do I have the right house? I'm looking for Malina."

Malina walks over to me and looks at the screen. "Let him in, it's my friend." I buzz him in and unlock the front door. "Just your friend? Huh?" I ask Malina as we walk back into the kitchen.

"Yes Roddy. My friend." I hum in response. The guy comes into the house and joins us in the kitchen. He walks over to me and attempts to dap me up.

"Hey man, so good to meet you." I look over to Malina and she nods her head towards him. I clear my throat and fake a smile. "Good to know." I say dapping him up.

He turns to Malina. "How did you get the address?" She asks him as she wipes Lea off, taking her out of the high chair. "Oh uh, I asked Raylee for it." She nods.

"Yeah I didn't really want to give it out you know? I just need that privacy." He nods. "I get you. I get you. Everything been cool though?"

"Yeah, just been working. The usual." He stays for a while mainly talking to Malina. Talking about how much he missed her and shit. I was sitting down on the couch with Azalea in my lap as this Isaiah dude gets up.

"Imma get going, so I'll see y'all." He says and Malina gets up to walk him to the front door. She says bye to him and locks the door behind him.

Malina comes back into the living room and sits next to me. "Was that your ex boyfriend or something?" I ask her. She shakes her head and brings her feet up onto the couch.

"Nah, he is just a close friend of mine and Raylee's. He, uh.. comforted me after I had broken up with my ex." I laugh. "So y'all fucked?" She slaps my arm and looks at Lea.

"You don't have to be so vulgar, watch your mouth. And yes, but that doesn't matter anymore." I nod. Azalea stands up and climbs over my lap to sit with Malina.

"You heard from her mom?" I nod. "Mhm, but not about Lea. That was the only reason I didn't block her so she could ask about her. Jaelyn just cares about me and her, which is never gonna happen." I say huffing.

"But it's whatever, my daughter good so I ain't worried." Malina smiles. "Aww. That's so cute." I reach my arm over the couch and start to play with her hair.

She smiles and leans into my hand. "You for real gonna speak to Wintt?" She laughs and pulls out her phone. "Oh my god Roddy. Please shut up about her? I mean she is nice but very desperate."

"She talk like me, so I'm nice too right?" Malina goes into her dm's opening Wintt's. I grab the phone and lock it. "Heyy, what are you doing?" She asks whining.

Azalea slides off of the couch to play with her toys on the floor. I pull Malina close to me and she lays her head on my shoulder.

"What happened to you giving me a hard time? You've stopped being so mean lately. It's weird." I continue to play with her hair and shrug.

"Oh, I know what it is. You jealous about Wintt. You trying to get there before she does. Huh?" I laugh. "It's not even about that Malina. What did you say earlier? 'If you like me just say that.' If I say it what happens?"

She rests her hand on my chest and looks up at me. "What do you want to happen Roddy?" I say nothing and she starts to speak again.

"You just want sex? It seems that's what you've been wanting for the past week now. You don't 'like me' for me. You need pussy and there is a drought for you. I think you just expect me to throw myself on you because you Roddy Ricch."

She sits up properly and takes a breath. "We shouldn't argue. I'm gonna make a start on dinner. I'll call you when it's ready." She gets up from the couch and walks into the kitchen.

I put Azalea into her play area and lock the child gate behind me. I go into the kitchen and sit on a stool. Malina sighs and talks without looking at me. "I said I'll call you when it's read-"

"How you know I don't like you for real? How you know sex is all I want? You don't know what I'm thinking about bruh. So I'd appreciate it if you would stop creating this false narrative of me doing this experiment shit JUST to get in your pants. I'm not like other rappers that just be fucking all the women in their reach. That isn't me Malina."

She turns around with a hand on her hip and points to Azalea. "Oh it isn't?" I get up and walk towards Malina. "My daughter has nothing to do with this. Keep her out of it." I say to her.

She keeps quiet and stares up at me. "I don't even know why I'm trying with yo stuck up ass. I'm ready for this year to be over already. Oh, if you think I just want you for sex, let's just see what Wintt want with you." I say to her, walking back into the living room.

𝕀 𝕗𝕖𝕖𝕝 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕀 𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕓𝕖 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕞𝕦𝕟𝕚𝕔𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕘𝕦𝕪𝕤 𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕖.. 𝕊𝕠 𝕙𝕖𝕪🙃

Comment

Vote

Share

Follow

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

332K 7.5K 49
"Im a gangsta baby , tell me can you love a thug ." Nba Youngboy .⛓️
114K 5.5K 29
AND YOU SAY YOU KNOW WHAT LOVE IS, BUT I SWEAR YOU NEVER SEEN IT IN YOUR LIFE.- SUMMER WALKER
348 29 8
Ride or Die- A "ride-or-die chick" is a neologism of hip-hop origin referring to a 'woman willing to support her partner and his risky lifestyle desp...
486K 12.1K 55
"𝘐 𝘸𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘢𝘯𝘥, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘮𝘦, 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘥𝘳𝘶𝘨𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥, 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 , 𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘢 𝘳...