Until You're Mine

By writergxrll

Isabella Young packed up her life in the city that never sleeps in an attempt to escape the buzz of New York... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35

Chapter 26

3.2K 114 29
By writergxrll

"When you asked me to drive you to get your nails done, I didn't think it would take this long." I hear Simon complain, as I slide into the passenger seat of his car.

I shrug, trying to hide the grin on my face. "A deal is a deal. Now you get to drink later, while I soberly watch you make a fool of yourself."

"Why does it feel like a lose-lose situation for me."

"Because it is. Have you seen you drunk?"

He gives me an unimpressed glance, before backing out of the parking spot. When he doesn't say anything I decide to keep going. "I mean I thought I'd have to get you drunk to let me drive your car, but you didn't put up much of a fight yesterday."

"Starting to regret that now." He mutters, signalling to turn left. "You're only getting it because I now have the means to fix it afterwards."

"Since when did I become a bad driver?"

"Since you put a dent in the back of my old car."

I scoff. "I wasn't even the one behind the wheel."

When we pull up at a stop light, he glances towards me with a smug look. "But you were the one who managed to drop the handbrake when you were climbing across it."

"That's so not what happened."

"Sure it isn't. Just like you didn't just get your nails done."

**✿❀ ❀✿**

"So everyone's there?" Layla whispers through the speaker.

I glance around Harry's. "Everyone I know is here. There's a shitload of others too, how much people did you invite?"

"Go big or go home, babe." She clears her throat. "I've got to go he's coming downstairs."

"Are they on their way yet?"

I nod, turning to Abi. "Shouldn't be much longer. They're leaving now."

Abi and I announce the birthday boys impending arrival, leading to everyone settling down.

I slip into the seat beside Simon at one of the tables that had been set up. I had to give it to Layla, her party planning skills were amazing. Upstairs in Harry's had been transformed, with circular tables like the ones at wedding receptions, were surrounding the dance floor.

"Water in a wine glass?" I grin, once I notice the glass that Simon has left in front of me.

"Didn't want you to feel left out."

"You're not drinking?" I raise my eyebrow when I notice the nonexistent alcohol in front of him.

Simon shakes his head. "I might have one, but the last of the delivery's are arriving early in the morning so I'm hoping to be ready to open Monday."

Layla and Harrison arrive a few minutes later. After everyone shouting surprise, and Harrison seeming pretty surprised, they make their way towards us.

"And that is how you keep a secret about a surprise party." Layla grins, referencing Abi's coming home party.

Abi laughs, leaning her head against Hayden's chest, while Hayden playfully rolls his eyes. "It was one time."

"And now you'll never get another chance." Jake smirks.

Harrison and Layla get whisked away by other guests, hoping to talk to the birthday boy and give him gifts.

A few minutes later the waiters deliver baskets of food to each table.

Olivias groan catches my attention and when I look towards her, she's already standing up.

"I'll go with her." I say, when Theo makes an attempt to stand up.

Getting up from my chair and following her, I slip into the bathroom a few seconds after Olivia.

"Foods not your friend?" I give her a sympathetic smile once she emerges from one of the stalls. Thankfully we're the only ones in the bathroom.

Olivia shakes her head. Her cheeks are slightly rosy but apart from that her golden tone seems paler. She's wearing a little black dress, and the bumps more noticeable in her day to day outfits. She reaches into her bag. "It's become too common that I've started packing a toothbrush."

I laugh. "Only you would have to pack your toothbrush everywhere you go. So what about work, have you been put on desk duty?"

"The minute I told Theo that I was pregnant, he refused to go out in the field with me."

"That sounds like Theo alright."

Olivia squeezes some toothpaste onto her brush. "And he loves that it's driving me crazy."

"So, do you think you're going to be packing the toothbrush for the next seven months?"

"God I hope not." Her eyes widen.

I laugh. "Here's to hoping."

**✿❀ ❀✿**

A few hours have passed since Layla and Harrison arrived, and the party's in full swing.

"You having fun?" Simon asks me, as I slip back into my seat after leaving the dance floor. We're the only two people at the table.

I nod. "You? Wait, actually don't answer that. Judging by the amount of girls I've seen sitting in my seat, I'm sure you're loving it."

"Jealous?" He smirks.

I scoff. "In your dreams maybe."

"So you've been ignoring every guy that's walked up to you, because?"

"Whatever." I huff, grabbing my phone and holding it towards him. "I need an Instagram photo. You mind taking a picture?"

Simon nods, taking the phone. I glance at the photo once he hands me back by phone.

"Great photography. Ten out of ten."

"It's the subject." He winks when I look towards him.

"You're such a flirt." I laugh. "And here I thought you'd need to be drunk to amuse me."

"Are you calling me boring?" Simon feigns shock.

"Can you guys stop flirting." Olivia complains, taking her seat. "I'd prefer not need to brush my teeth again."

Both Simon and I laugh at her statement.

"I can already tell I'm going to be in hell tomorrow with how much I'm drinking tonight." Abi sits across from me, putting her head in her hands.

The rest of our friend group start to sit around the table, one by one. Hours pass by, and the bar starts to empty out. It's just after three by the time Simon and I get home.

"I mean I thought you were funny when you were drunk." I laugh, dropping my bag at the stairs while Simon shuts the door behind us. "But I think Abi and Hayden may have beaten you."

"Whatever, I'll reclaim my title."

We both turn to face each other, both of us freezing our movements. Neither one of us say anything, but we don't break eye contact either.

I don't know which one of us moves first, but in an instant out lips are on each other. Simons right hand tugs my hair while his left travels down to my waist. The kiss is rough, almost rushed.

"We can't do this." I say as my back hits the wall.

"Why not?" Simon says, his lip barely leaving mine as he speaks.

As his lips move to my neck, I once again come to my senses. "Simon, we really shouldn't do this."

"Give me one good reason why we shouldn't do this." I can feel his smirk against my neck.

"Because...." I sigh, trying to gather my thoughts. "Because I'm late."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

265K 11.2K 30
Isabella Bennett has had the biggest crush on her friend Ty Harrison for as long as she can remember. To her, Ty is everything a girl can dream of...
7.6K 216 11
Isabella has spent most of her years away from him. since when did he decide to come back? Rome was the one Isabella was talking about. ever since th...
48.1K 1.6K 18
*Sequel to Inevitable Moments* Not many people get second chances in life. And if you do, what would you do with it if it was another chance at love...
775 133 36
#Note 5 This is going to be our love room, no one else but us comes in,Only one thing happens in here and it's all night long. I know we are married...