The Dragon & The Kitsune.

By TazzDavies

He was rescued as a child from a facility of illegal, horrendous experimentation and forcefully given quirks... More

The Beginning.
Chapter 1 - Izuku.
Chapter 2 - Izuku.
Chapter 3 - Rhyki.
Chapter 4 - Bakugou.
Chapter 5 - Izuku.
Chapter 6 - Rhyki.
Chapter 7 - Izuku.
Chapter 8 - Bakugou.
Chapter 9 - Izuku.
Chapter 10 - Rhyki.
Chapter 11 - Bakugou.
Chapter 12 - Izuku.
Chapter 13 - Rhyki.
Chapter 14 - Izuku.
Chapter 15 - Izuku.
Chapter 16 - Rhyki.
Chapter 17 - Bakugou.
Chapter 18 - Bakugou.
Chapter 19 - Rhyki.
Chapter 20 - Rhyki.
Chapter 21 - Izuku.
Chapter 22 - Izuku.
Chapter 23 - Izuku.
Chapter 24 - Rhyki.
Chapter 25 - Rhyki.
Chapter 26 - Izuku.
Chapter 27 - Rhyki.
Chapter 28 - Rhyki.
Chapter 30 - Izuku.
Chapter 31 - Aizawa.
Chapter 32 - Bakugou.
Chapter 33 - Izuku.
Chapter 34 - Izuku.
Chapter 35 - Kirishima.
Meet Izuku & Rhyki.
Chapter 36 - Izuku.
Chapter 37 - Rhyki.
Chapter 38 - Izuku.
Chapter 39 - Izuku.
Chapter 40 - Rhyki.
Chapter 41 - Izuku.
Chapter 42 - Bakugou.
Chapter 43 - Izuku.
Chapter 44 - Rhyki.
Chapter 45 - Kirishima.
Chapter 46 - Izuku.
Chapter 47 - Izuku.
Chapter 48 - Izuku.
Chapter 49 - Rhyki.
Chapter 50 - Izuku.
Chapter 51 - Izuku.
Chapter 52 - Rhyki.
Chapter 53 - Izuku.
Chapter 54 - Rhyki.
Chapter 55 - Izuku.
Chapter 56 - Izuku.
Chapter 57 - Izuku.
Chapter 58 - Rhyki.
Chapter 59 - Izuku.
Chapter 60 - Izuku.
Chapter 61 - Izuku.
Chapter 62 - Bakugou.
Chapter 63 - Izuku.
Chapter 64 - Rhyki.
Chapter 65 - Izuku.
Chapter 66 - Rhyki.
Chapter 67 - Izuku
Chapter 68 - Rhyki.
Chapter 69 - Izuku.
Chapter 70 - Rhyki.
Chapter 71 - Izuku.

Chapter 29 - Bakugou.

1.2K 39 61
By TazzDavies

Bakugou waited as Rhyki pulled off her abundance of weapons and handed them over to Aizawa, who took them without hesitation. He'd forgotten she had that katana strapped to her back. Imagine the damage she'd have caused if she'd used that in her fight!
"Don't you need those?" Sero questioned.
"No. This will be fists only." She rolled her shoulders.

"Please be careful. I don't want you hurt Rhyki." He said, drawing his girlfriend's attention.
"I can't promise that this time Kat. This is really going to fucking hurt, considering it's with my brother." She hugged him quick, then the others and nodded to the teachers. As she walked away, Mina started to cry. Big, fat tears falling rapidly down her cheeks. He understood why. The sibling duo were no laughing matter and considering Izuku was pissed? They were definitely going to get hurt. He even felt tears threatening to spill. Rhyki glanced over her shoulder.

"Don't cry for me Mina. I'll see you after this is over and give you a long hug. Oh and Nezu, you might want to get Recovery Girl out here, along with extra clothes for us." She told the principle, who nodded and got his phone out without any argument. Did he understand the severity of what was about to happen then?
"Let us handle this Rhyki." All Might called out and she turned to him. Bakugou barely stopped himself from snorting. Did he seriously think he'd be able to stop Izuku? What a load of shit.

"No. You won't be able to beat him. Protect everyone instead." She told him bluntly and turned to her brother, who was walking towards them, with Kirishima wrapped around his waist, digging his feet in to try and slow him down. It didn't work though. They knew Izuku was ridiculously strong, even without using his quirk. Rhyki, however, strode towards them with zero reluctance. They were quite a distance from them, so they wouldn't be able to hear anything said, nor watch properly.
"Ok everyone, we can watch and hear the fight from the screen. I've accessed other cameras and mics." Nezu said and they turned to the big screen that was still up from their training exercise.

Fucking A to Nezu! Even though Bakugou didn't want this to happen, he knew that Rhyki truly was the only one able to stop/calm down Izuku when he was like this.
"Izuku stop." Rhyki's voice came out of the speakers. Bakugou's gaze was locked firmly on the screen, not wanting to miss a single thing.
"No. I'm fed up with them treating us like scum." Izuku growled.
"Kiri, I need you to let go and get out the way." She told the red head. He peeked around Izuku's body, tears streaming down his face, before moving to where he was before.

"I can't. I can't leave him Rhyki. Not like this." The red head adamantly shook his head. That was Kirishima for you. Loyal to an absolute fault. One of his best qualities if you asked Bakugou.
"You're not leaving him Kiri. He won't listen to reason this way. You need to let me handle this. The only way it'll work is fighting. I don't want you caught in the middle of it. Please." Kirishima's arms slowly let Izuku go and he ran to her as fast as he could.
"Please get back the Izuku we know and love."

"I promise. Go back to everyone. Stay beside the Ragtags or the teachers, and not All Might, ok?" Bakugou wondered why she said not to All Might. Maybe because he was with the extras?
"Ok. Be safe Rhyki." Kirishima kissed her cheek quick, slid a worried glance at his boyfriend and darted off. Rhyki sighed and got her brothers attention again.
"Izuku, please stop." Rhyki said.
"No."

"Then you leave me no choice brother. I'm sorry." She closed the gap between them and threw a swift punch to his face, snapping his head to the side. He let out a menacing chuckle and turned back. A solid fist connected with her chest, right in between her boobs, lightning quick. Fucking hell, that must hurt like a motherfucker. Just hearing the connection was enough to make even him wince. They were going to have some serious bruises after this, or even broken bones.

They started to send a flurry of vicious punches to each other, hitting any parts of the body they could. They weren't holding back either. How the hell his girlfriend was able to keep on her feet, he wasn't sure. Those punches were no laughing matter either. Bakugou was thankful he wasn't on the receiving end of those, that's for sure. Izuku suddenly took a step back, Rhyki braced herself and just in time as he launched a fist, hitting between her breasts again, and sent her flying. She went right near them, crashing into the ground, leaving a small crater with her body.

Dirt and dust flew up around her. He glanced at the teachers and noticed that Recovery Girl had now arrived, along with medical supplies, clothes and gurneys. Holy shit, why did she need clothes and gurneys? Unless Rhyki and Izuku were going to shift? Actually, the gurneys would be a good thing for after this.
"Rhyki!" He shouted. She held up a hand, indicating no one to come near her. She got back to her feet with a groan as Izuku let out a low growl. Her head went up and eyes widened. Bakugou's gaze went to the screen and saw Izuku's mask was now on the floor, head lowered so they couldn't see his face and hands lax at his sides. Oh shit. She glanced at him, Ragtags and the teachers.

"I'm sorry." She said with a sad smile. This was going to be fucking bad if she was apologising before it got started. They knew they couldn't interfere, Izuku would utterly destroy them with the way he was. A soft tap on his arm had him gazing into golden orbs. Mina.
"What is it?"
"How bad will this be?"
"I haven't got a fucking clue, but I know it'll be bad." He admitted. Mina grabbed his hand in a panic. He squeezed gently and she flashed a small smile to him.

Movement caught his eye and turned to look. Rhyki had moved and was now reaching up her spine and pulled across a zipper that must have been hidden. Bakugou's gaze locked on tight to his girlfriend as her suit split open, revealing peachy smooth flesh and her bra. She rolled her shoulders just as jet black wings shot out of the blades, causing those around him to gasp. The wings spread wide, easily 6ft wide and 5ft long. They closely resembled those of a bats, but on each joint, was an inch thick, pointed bone shard. Fuck being stabbed or slashed with those! Flapping them a few times, she took off back to Izuku, but lifted into the air a little for flight. She was graceful, yet powerful. As she went to her brother, Bakugou turned his gaze to the screens to see better. No point in trying to strain.

"Lift your fucking head up!" She screamed and he did. Revealing part of his face had shifted into Syrinx's muzzle. The upper lip lifted into a semblance of a smile - no smirk - and showed gleaming teeth. Those would cause some brutal fucking damage. Bakugou was glad he wasn't on the receiving end of those! Kirishima gasped and grabbed his arm. Bakugou didn't tell him to let go, knowing it would fall on deaf ears at the moment. Rhyki slammed into Izuku and they went even further down the road. She lifted up with ease and threw him into the ground at an angle, which resulted in his body lifting up the asphalt until he stopped.

Rhyki hovered in the air as she watched her brother get back to his feet as though that had never happened. How the fuck did he even manage to do that? Why wasn't he knocked out? Or limping? Bleeding? One thing was for sure, Izuku was a fucking badass. No one dared make a sound as Izuku's outfit started to tear and fluttered to the floor as his body changed. Bakugou could just make out the hint of some scars on his left shoulder and down his ribcage. Had those been from when he'd gone after Lycania? Rhyki flew back for some distance and landed.

She risked a glance over her shoulder, probably trying to see them. Hearing bones snap, which sounded really fucking gross over the speakers, Izuku dropped to his hands and knees. Destroyed clothes lay around him, apart from his boxers, which wouldn't last long. Rhyki pulled her boots off and threw them to the side just before she dropped to her knees, as her own outfit tore. Bakugou watched as Izuku's skin split and peeled off his body, resulting in him screaming. Rhyki glanced at her hands and shuddered, before ripping her mask off and shrieked. Her skin also split and peeled off, revealing black scales underneath.

Bakugou was completely enraptured, despite it being absolutely fucking gross. An agonizing two minutes or so later, after growing at an alarming rate and exposing the Dragon and the Kitsune that lay beneath their flesh, Bakugou guessed they were both easily the size of about six stories high. Seeing them like this was truly astounding. The raw power that was evident in their muscle clad bodies was impressive too. Syrinx stood in front of Pyro with his red body that looked like it was not skin, but blood. Eerie. He had only two tails present. He vaguely remembered Rhyki stating that if all nine tails emerged, they were in absolute shit creak.

They barely fitted between the buildings, meaning her wings were tucked in. The Dragon moved, and using sheer strength, toppled the buildings out of the way like they were made of cardboard. Once there was plenty of room, the two powerhouses charged at each other. Lifting onto hind legs, their bodies clashed with a solid thud. Claws slashed, creating wounds, which stopped bleeding and healed over rapidly quick. Teeth ripped chunks of flesh off as they growled at each other. Bakugou barely managed to keep the wince at bay. He decided it was easier, in his head, to just call them by what the quirk's names, instead of Izuku and Rhyki.

Syrinx managed to get a little gap between them and used it to his advantage, kicking Pyro away. She went tumbling about fifty feet. Too close for comfort as she was right near them. Bakugou's gaze turned from the screen to the real deal. Syrinx emerged, resulting in lots of shocked gasps. One thing to see it via camera, but something else entirely seeing it with their own eyes. Plus they were already covered in blood, gashes etc. Pyro opened her mouth and shot a fireball at him. It hit his shoulder, resulting in a pain filled hiss. She wasted no time for him to recover, she charged and using strong shoulder muscles, picked Syrinx up and sent them barrelling back down the road, away from them. Everyone was intently watching the screen to see how this would play out. Crashing into the ground, Pyro used her claws on all feet to grip the body beneath her.

"Stop, please!" She begged.
"NEVER!" Syrinx roared before he sank those wickedly sharp teeth into the shoulder muscle. She roared from the anguish and kicked him away, just as two new tails emerged. Holy shit! As she wobbled a little, she was picked up and thrown. Straight through a fucking building! It collapsed on top of her. Bakugou barely managed to stop from running in and helping. He caught the eye of Nezu, who was watching him. The principle shook his head slightly, giving a sad smile. Bakugou turned away, getting the silent message. Loud tearing noises caught their attention and saw the building that had toppled onto Pyro was moving. What the actual fuck?! Mina squeezed his hand tight.
"Fuck sake Pinkie!" He growled and yanked his hand away.

"Sorry. I'm just really hating this." She apologized. Bakugou understood completely as he hated it as well. Pyro's head emerged from within the middle of the building. They took a deep breath before moving. Climbing through it, she caught Syrinx across the snout with a brutal smash of her front leg. His turn to be building friendly. Pyro stood quietly on the toppled construction, waiting with baited-breath for the next move. A torrent of black fire emerged in front of her and caught some of her hind leg and tail. She shrieked from the burning agony.

Bakugou definitely winced at that part. Being burned sucked, he knew that first-hand because of his quirk. He dreaded to think what it would be like with those kind of flames. He heard scuffling and glanced over his shoulder. Other students and teachers had appeared.
"What's happening?" Vlad King asked, as he was surrounded by his students.
"A fight between Izuku and Rhyki with their quirks." Nezu announced.
"Whatever you do, stay quiet!" Aizawa glared, before turning back to the fight. Bakugou also turned away, uncaring of the extras. He did, however, hear them gasp as they caught sight of the dragon, no doubt they will when the kitsune does too.

And speak of the devil... Syrinx emerged, from where he'd been thrown through a building and Pyro dived on him. His red eyes were slightly crazed. She caught him unaware from how quick her form moved, slashing and hitting as hard as possible, stunning him more. She used her head and broad shoulders to flip him onto his back before pouncing. Locking around Syrinx, belly to belly, Pyro gave a hard flap of her wings, which resulted in ridiculously strong wind pressure to cascade over them. Kirishima finally let his arm go and took a few steps forward, only to be stopped by Midnight, who wrapped an arm around his shoulders tightly, effectively keeping him in place.

Their gazes went skyward, as Pyro and Syrinx went up, until they were a good two hundred or so feet high. Bakugou was beginning to panic now. What was going to happen? He heard Pyro scream, as Syrinx sank those horrendous claws into her sides, puncturing the flesh as easy as a hot knife through butter. Teeth locked onto her shoulder again, sinking deep. Bakugou couldn't take it anymore. He remembered her telling him that she could talk into minds. It was worth a shot.
RHYKI! He mentally shouted.
Kat? Holy shit, she heard him! Yes.

Baby, please. Don't do this. There has to be another way. You're already injured a lot.
I know Kat. But this is the only way to stop him before it gets worse.
Please, stop. I can't bear you being hurt.
I'll be ok. Make sure no one sees us afterwards. I need you to brace yourself for impact.
Rhyki, don't! Please baby! I beg you.
I'm sorry Katsuki. But this truly is the only way. Kat, I love you, truly and deeply. Always. She quickly broke the connection. He blinked. Had she seriously just said that or was it a figment of his imagination?

No, she loved him. Holy shit, Rhyki loved him! Just like he did with her. He knew that was fact. He genuinely loved her. She was, without a doubt, the best part of him. Syrinx's teeth unlatched, and he saw their eyes lock with each other. She said something, but they couldn't hear what. Pyro reared up further with a flap of those strong wings before sending them towards the ground, letting out a cry of anguish that pretty much made Bakugou's heart hurt. Many girls screamed in a mix of fright and fear. Mina buried her face into his chest, and he held her tightly.

"BRACE YOURSELVES FOR IMPACT!" Midnight roared and many did. The two beasts got closer to the ground at a rapid speed before slamming into it with sheer brutal force. They went through layers as the shockwave sent many stumbling. Dust, dirt and other debris shot into the air. Buildings collapsed quickly, with shattering sounds of glass breaking, thuds and metal scraping against each other. Bakugou pushed Mina off him.
"RHYKI!" He roared and took off, avoiding the teachers trying to grab him. He ran as fast as he could. As he approached, he didn't slow, just scrambled up the huge dirt mound as fast as he could. He ignored the minor cuts he got on his arms and legs.

He slipped a little, but a strong hand on his thigh stopped him from going far. Glancing down, Kiri was staring at him with parts of his quirk activated.
"I got you bro." Bakugou nodded and they scrambled up together. When they got to the top, they braced themselves for whatever they'll see. Kiri turned his quirk off, and they peered over the edge. Remaining colour drained from their faces as they saw the siblings. Both were back in human form, unconscious and naked. Blood splattered their bodies, bright red against pale flesh. He glanced at the bottom of the rubble, and many had arrived, including teachers. He could just make out the worry in Aizawa's eyes. He wasn't surprised, it was his daughter and nephew after all.

"If you're coming up, bring clothes! Teachers only." Kiri hollered.
"Get on." He turned his back to Kiri, who quickly did and Bakugou used his explosions to take them down. They must have travelled a good twenty feet, before crashing into the floor. Kiri quickly got off and ran to Izuku. Bakugou dropped to his knees beside Rhyki and slowly reached out a hand to brush her hair from her face. His heart leapt into his throat as he took her in pale form. She was on her side, one leg bent, and one arm spread in front of her and the other behind. He moved her arm, so it was somewhat covering her breasts. He outright refused to look anywhere but her face.

"Come on baby, wake up for me." He stroked her cheek, removing some blood, but smearing the rest. He needed her to wake up. He wanted his firecracker back.
"Izu, wake up baby." He glanced at Kiri, who had hauled Izuku's body into his arms, face bent as he cried. Tears dripped onto Izuku's face, but the male was unresponsive. Bakugou's eyes widened at the scars that the male had. Shit, just how bad had they been if that was the healed result? He heard some noises and looked up. Aizawa and Midnight flew down from two feathers, with Hawks behind them. When did he get here? They had clothes clasped in their arms and once they landed, the feathers let them go. Aizawa ran to him, while Midnight went to Izuku.

"How bad are they?" Another voice drew Bakugou's attention. It was Nezu.
"Covered in blood. I don't know injuries, but I can't see any. Haven't woken up either." Bakugou mumbled to the chimera as he appeared as his side.
"Midnight, swap with me for a minute." Aizawa said and she did. She dressed Rhyki in sweatpants and a baggy t-shirt. A mask went into place on their faces too. They didn't bother trying to clear the blood away, it wasn't important at the moment. Once done, the teachers swapped places again.
"Come on Rhyki, wake up for me." Aizawa ran his hand gently over her face, but she did nothing. Bakugou held her tightly as tears threatened to spill.

"Izu, w-wake up for m-me baby. P-please wake u-up." Midnight cried and Bakugou glanced at her. She was bawling as she clutched Izuku to her chest, while Kiri was beside her.
"Hawks; fly back up and get two boards from Chiyo. We're going to need to strap the siblings in and get them to Med Bay as quickly as possible." Nezu demanded and the pro nodded before he quickly disappeared. Aizawa looked at Bakugou, who could barely stop himself from crying. He needed to be strong. For Rhyki and Izuku.
"Bakugou?" He raised his gaze, to lock with his teachers.
"What?"
"You can cry you know. It won't make us think any less of you. I take it you both also want an explanation of why me and Nem are like this huh?"

"I don't want you to force yourself. I can wait." Bakugou sniffed, wiping his eyes quick.
"I know you can. But it won't hurt as they trust you. Rhyki is my daughter." He admitted and Bakugou just blinked at him before glancing at Kiri, who's eyes had gone wide.
"It's t-true, and Izuku i-is my s-son." Midnight stated with tears cascading down her face.
"Please keep this between you though. No one needs or has to know for now." Aizawa said and they nodded. Bakugou turned to Nezu.
"What about you?"

"I'm their uncle. Both have been learning under me since they were six years old." He said, peering up from his phone quick. Now that was a scary thought of the siblings being taught by their slightly sadistic principle. The tell-tale noise of wings had their gazes going up, just as Hawks appeared, carrying two stretchers with straps. He handed one to Aizawa and the other to Midnight. Working as a team, Bakugou and Aizawa carefully placed Rhyki onto it, strapping her in place.
"How will we get them out?" Midnight asked, wiping her face.
"I'll use my feathers." Hawks said as said feathers attached themselves to the boards, one on each corner. More attached to Aizawa, Midnight and Kiri, sending them up into the air. Nezu was scooped up into Hawks arms, and he went to send feathers to Bakugou, but he shook his head.

"I'll do it myself." He used his explosions to take himself out, following Hawks, Nezu and the unconscious duo. They didn't stop until they were back on solid ground with Recovery Girl waiting with gurneys. Hawks lowered the siblings carefully, and the straps were removed. They weren't needed now. Feathers detached and went back to Hawks. That was one nifty quirk. Many students gasped as they took in the bloodied state of Rhyki and Izuku. Bakugou didn't pay them attention and held Rhyki's hand. He hated how lax it was. He wanted to feel that secure grip she always did when they held hands. He glanced at Kiri, who was whispering something in Izuku's ear.

"Look out!" Someone screamed and their attention was snapped up as a purple vortex thing emerged and a guy stepped out. He was about 6ft 5 or so, with stacked muscle. He wore grimy jeans and a t-shirt that was more fit for the bin than anything else. Gross. He had also appeared the other side of the siblings, resulting in the pros not being able to do much yet.
"Who the hell are you?" Hawks demanded.
"You can call me Kyro. Now, if you'd be so kind as to point me in the direction of Katsuki Bakugou, I'd greatly appreciate it."
"Why the fuck would I go with you?" Bakugou snarled.

"Ah, Katsuki Bakugou I presume? Good. Makes this easier. Come with me and no one will die today."
"Why?"
"Because you are wanted to join the villains of course." Kyro said. How the actual fuck did they know of him anyway?
"Never going to fucking happen." He let Rhyki's hand go, ready to fight.
"Don't make this any harder than it needs to be." Kyro's hands ignited into flames. Before anyone could say, or do anything, a flame ball hit his chest, sending him back a few steps.
"If you fucking touch him, I'll rip out your fucking heart." Bakugou's eyes widened as he turned. Rhyki had gotten off the gurney and was glaring at the villain. How the fuck was she awake?!

"Oh, another flame user. Nice." Kyro lobbed one of his own flame balls, but she just batted it away like it was nothing. She took a few steps and launched her fist into his face. The sound of breaking bone was unmistakable. She'd broken his nose.
"You fucking bitch!" Kyro snarled.
"Woof fucking woof motherfucker." Rhyki retorted. Bakugou realised it wasn't truly Rhyki. Pyro had emerged but kept Rhyki's form. They launched themselves at each other, slamming fists into any part they could reach. Bakugou glanced at Aizawa, who was completely gobsmacked. Not surprising, as his daughter had been unconscious not even two minutes ago after a nasty fight.

Hearing Rhyki scream, Bakugou's head snapped back around as Kyro's clenched fist went inside Rhyki's body. Fire rippled along the man's arm as he smirked, before sending it into his woman. Then the unexpected happened. Rhyki started to laugh, like a complete maniac. The smirk was wiped from Kyro's face, and colour drained too. She pulled his hand out, as though it was nothing.
"Enjoy hell motherfucker." A deep snarl came from behind him and they realised Izuku had appeared behind him.

A sickening crunch sounded and Kyro screamed. Rhyki chuckled deeply, and launched her right fist into Kyro's chest, ripping his heart out. Izuku moved, showing bright red eyes, and was followed by a repulsive squelching noise. Kyro flopped to the floor, as dead as dead can get. Bakugou's eyes widened. That noise had been Izuku removing the guys entire fucking spine! He dropped it to the floor, with Rhyki letting the heart drop too. The siblings stared at each other with a smirk. Kiri ran to Izuku as he toppled backwards and Bakugou moved to Rhyki, as she turned to him.
"Catch baby." Her eyes rolled, and she collapsed. He caught her tightly to his chest.

"I knew they were villains. Imagine killing someone!" Iida shouted.
"Iida, that is fucking enough! If I hear that fucking again, so help me fucking god!" Aizawa snarled, eyes red and looking downright pissed. All students and teachers stepped back a few steps in a mix of fear and shock. No one ever heard him talk like that.
"Aizawa is right. Any more of that nonsense and you're gone in a heartbeat. I should have you know that sometimes death is inevitable being a hero. They just saved Bakugou from being taken, so stop!" Nezu chimed in.

"Put Rhyki back on the gurney please Bakugou. I need to get her and Izuku down to the infirmary." Recovery Girl said and Bakugou reluctantly nodded. He carefully put her back on it, before leaning down and placing a gentle kiss to her lips through the mask. Med Bots came and took the siblings away, with Recovery Girl, plus Nezu, following at a rapid speed. For their size, they sure could shift it when needed. One robot, however, took the corpse, spine and heart with them. When they were gone, Bakugou's legs gave out, sending him to the floor. His chin dropped to his chest as he stared blankly at the dirt beneath him. Feeling something crash into his back, he got his answer of what it was, when pink arms came around and into his line of sight, hands locking against his stomach. Then another set and another.

"Everyone leave, now." He heard Aizawa say and peering up, he saw everyone leaving, including teachers. He caught the hint of a sad smile that Aizawa showed him before leading the student's away. Until it was just him and the Ragtags. Kiri fell in front of him and opened his arms, while tears cascaded down his cheeks. Bakugou reached out and pulled him into a tight hug.
"Cry Kat. It's fine to cry. We won't judge you. It's not weak to show us your emotions. We're just as terrified and worried." Kaminari whispered softly in his ear and that was all it took. Tears cascaded down his cheeks as sobs wracked his body. The others joined as well, shaking from their anguish.

"Why them? Why the fuck did it have to happen to them? They did nothing fucking wrong!" Mina screamed into his shoulder blades. He, unfortunately, had no answer for her. All five of them were worried about their favourite sibling duo. What could they do about it though? They weren't medics or anything. His entire body was wracked with feeling powerless. He hated this. Why the fuck did it end like this? What the fuck was wrong with people going against Rhyki and Izuku, just because they didn't understand them? They'd never given them a fucking chance to begin with!

Bakugou's arms tightened around Kirishima, who was bawling the worst out of them all, and mumbling Izuku's name repeatedly. He just hoped that they weren't down for too long. The sooner Rhyki was back in his arms, safe and her usual sassy beautiful intelligent self, the better. Until then? He didn't want to fucking know anything. However long it was later, they got to their feet, wiped their faces and Bakugou took a deep breath. He hated crying, it always made him feel exhausted and weak. But this time, it was inevitable, considering who it was for.

Kirishima and Kaminari clung to each other, while Mina was holding onto Sero. They nodded at his silent message as he stared at them. They sluggishly went to the changing rooms, washed faces of the tears, changed into their uniform then back to the classroom in total silence, not needing to talk. Content in their silence and just being each other's emotional and psychical support - which Bakugou was silently thankful for. They walked in, and everyone was silent, many avoiding looking at them. Good.

No doubt realising that he was just one word, or snide look to blasting someone's fucking face off. Regardless of the consequence's those actions would cost him. He definitely wouldn't regret it either. He settled at his desk, outright refusing to look at the empty desks that were behind him. He dropped his head onto his arms, gazing out the window at the clear blue sky as he waited for the end of the day. He realised they still had about half an hour left before they were free to go.

He completely zoned out, ignoring Aizawa talking to everyone. Bakugou felt emotionless and empty, like a vital part of him was missing. Which, to be honest, it was, because Rhyki wasn't here with him. Sounds sappy, but it was the truth. Izuku too, but that was a different kind of emptiness. That was the feeling of missing his best friend. Now it was just a stupid fucking waiting game for when the siblings come back to them. Until then, Bakugou had no time, patience, or energy for anyone, but the Ragtags.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.7K 1.3K 16
Izuku Midoriya was born with a combination of his mother's small telekinesis and his dad's fire breathing quirks, and merged into a very powerful py...
23.2K 522 28
To be a man in such times is to be one amongst untold billions. It is to live in the cruelest and most bloody regime imaginable. These are the tales...
474K 11.5K 50
Join us as we follow the story of a neglected Izuku Yagi the son of Toshinori Yagi (All Might) and Inko Yagi (Prism) who is the brother of Izumi Yagi...
860K 35.1K 130
Izuku Midoriya had always been interested in Quirks. He loved studying them and discussing them with his father. It was due to this interest in Quirk...