Only You♥️

By _writer__90

COMPLETED✅ #1 on indian on 23/3/21 #1 on care on 25/5/21 #1 on india #1 on together on 10/10/21 #1 on apart ... More

INTRODUCTION
Why is she doing it?
Is he stupid?
I left her!
So I finally get to see Mr. Singhania!
Get your mind off her!
So he remembers,huh!
What is this supposed to mean?
What the fuck does he want?
Not that face!
Why would he be jealous?
I wish It was that easy!
My heart just flipped!
And the same smile!
Can he not shut up?
I don't want her to go!
Aaawwwwweeeee!
Thanks Dad!
Such a baby!
Get off me!
So fucking addicting!
I fell for him!
Damn you, Avni!
Why me?
Adoring her!
Stop doing these things to me!
I hope too!
I would love that!
I have a plan!
I am not hallucinating!
Stop with that fluttering!
What a sight to watch!
And that did wonders!
She blushes a lot!
What the fuck?
Stop with that flirting!
Now what?
Only you!
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter

Just stay away from him!

13.8K 860 27
By _writer__90

Avni Malhotra

What the actual fuck?
Girlfriend?
Wants to get married?

Did he lose his mind?

I saw Trisha going out with her father and my temper was on it's highest level right now.

"Is he out of his wits?" Tanvi asked looking at me still shocked.

"I don't know!" I said equally shocked.

"Get back to your rooms. We have a lot of preparations to do from tomorrow. Don't get mad at him for it, maybe he has his own reasons." Aunty said sighing.

We just nodded and left for our rooms.
"I am not walking out without any answers." I whispered in Tanu's ear.

She looked at me and gave me a thumbs up.

I opened Veer's room and saw that all the lights were off. I looked towards the balcony and saw him standing over there leaning on the railing.

I marched towards him angrily.
"What is wrong with you?" I asked him turning him towards me.
And he looked
Sad?

If he is marrying her because she is his girlfriend then he wouldn't be sad.

That bitch!

She must have definitely manipulated him!

"I am in no mood to talk, see-
He started but I interrupted him

"No, you listen. How many times do I tell you, that she is just using you. She doesn't love you. Is it that hard to understand? Or you've turned an absolute blind eye to whatever she does! She doesn't deserve you V..!" I said raising my voice.

"See Avni, I know she is done a lot of mistakes but she loves me. Otherwise she won't slit her wrist for me!"  He said with a very tired expression.

"She is one manipulative person! Why can't you just—
I was saying but he interrupted me saying

"What the fuck is your problem? Why can't you just leave me alone, huh? Why do you have always have to meddle in my personal life. I have decided that I am going to marry her and that is final! You are nobody to teach me." He said getting angry.

I scoffed.
" I am a nobody? Fine, Do whatever you want. I don't care!" I said trying to fight back my tears.

This is the reason I never wanted to bond again with him. He has this power over me which nobody has.
All these days we were fine and now just a day of Trisha entering his life and he tells me I am a nobody.

Fine then!

Go to hell!
.
.
.

I entered in Veer's cabin or should I say Mr.Singhania's cabin with coffee for him, Raghav & Mihir.

I opened his office door and said
"Good Morning."
I kept their coffee's before them and was going to leave when Raghav said
"Avni..! Tie." He said gesturing me towards the tie in his hand.

I picked it up from his hand and he stood up.

I was tying his tie around his neck when Mr. Singhania snapped
"Can you guys not carry on with this somewhere else?"

I ignored him and continued with my tie.

I tightened the knot and was going to leave when Mihir said
"Put some sense in him, Avni!"

I rolled my eyes at him.
"It is useless to put sense in people who invite their downhill to themselves!" I said.

"You mean to say Trisha is my downhill?" Mr. Singhania asked arching a brow at me.

"Congratulations! Or let me rephrase it, Happy late realisation." I said glaring at him & left.

I was working when suddenly my intercom buzzed and I heard Veer's annoying voice
"In my office."

I went to his office and he looked at me and said " I need the Oberoi project file."

"I don't know where it is." I said & shrugged.

"It is your job to know!" He snapped.

"Ohhh I am sorry, but you see my boss is one pathetic one who reads project files and then leaves them anywhere. Now I don't have some magic wand to search that file." I mocked him.

He glared at me and was going to say something when Mihir entered the cabin with some file.

"Veer! You left this file in my cabin." Mihir said.

Veer just snatched the file from his hands and started reading it furiously.
"What is wrong with him?" Mihir asked.

"Happens. When you know you are marrying a shitty personality." I said.

"Think twice before  you decide to talk shit about my fiancé!" He said getting angry.

"Truth hurts Mr.Singhania!" I said in a mocking tone and I was going to leave when I heard crashing sound.

"Veer!" Mihir gasped.

I turned around to see Veer with a glass piece on his hand because he broke the vase on the table. It was bleeding.

I rushed towards his table and reached out for the first aid box.
I pulled him towards the couch and made him sit over there.
"This is all because of you! Why'd you rile me up this much?" He said to me.

I paid no heed to him and was removing the glass piece.
He winced.
"Sorry" I said.

I think I went too overboard. He is right, I should not meddle in his personal matters.

Just stay away from him!

I was dressing his wound when he said
"Why would you irritate me to this extent?" He asked me his voice a bit softer this time.

But now I have decided to absolutely ignore him.
"If you're mad then why are you being caring?" He asked sighing.

"Because you are not a nobody to me." I said and left his cabin.
.
.
.
I returned home early today because I had to help aunty with the preparations.

Home?
It is not yours!

I freshened up and went towards the lawn where the engagement preparations were going on.

"Ohh.. Avni did you order for the flowers I told you about?" Aunty asked me.

"Yess...! I have brought them with me. I'll look into their arrangement once the stage is set up." I said.

The function was going to be held only in the two families.
Only wedding will be having guests that too from families only.
They decided to throw a reception party later for everybody else and the media to know.

I heard Trisha's yelling voice from the living room and I rushed to reach there.

Now what is she up to?

I saw Ruhi standing there crying and heard Trisha saying
"I am not going to come to any parents meet of yours! I am not your parent. And you can just tell to your teacher that you do not have parents."

Fucking bitch!

I marched towards her angrily and asked her "What the fuck did you just say?"

"Ohh we have another orphan here!" Trisha said irritated.

"Picking up on me is fine but how dare you talk to her like that?" I asked her pointing towards Ruhi.

"What? This child here is making absurd wishes to me. Just because she thinks of Veer as a fatherly figure and I am getting married to him she thinks I am going to be a loving mother to her. She should know she doesn't have parents. Veer shouldn't give her high hopes!" She said and my blood boiled at each and every sentence of hers.

I slapped her hard across her face.

"What is going on?" I heard Veer's voice.

"Veer! Look at her. I told you I don't want her over here. She slapped me." Trisha said faking her sad face.

Drama queen!

"Serves you right! You do not have the right to talk to her like that. You called her an orphan whereas she has comparatively 10 times more manners than you have." I said gritting my teeth.

"You could have politely denied her. But no, being the bitch you are you decided to show your standards!" I continued and by now she started her fake crying acting and I just rolled my eyes at her.

I looked at Ruhi who was standing beside me holding my hand and wiping tears by her other hand.

"Avni.. What is the—
Veer started but I interrupted him.

"No please. Just shut up, Veer! She has crossed all her limits today. Everytime she called me an orphan I was fine with it. But today she dug her own grave by calling Ruhi an orphan." I said.

"You said that?" Veer asked turning towards Trisha.
I just rolled my eyes at him.

As if I am going to lie!

"No..! I didn't say that. I was just telling her that i can't go on the parents meet." Trisha lied fluently with a fake sad face.

A dry chuckle left my mouth.
"Go ahead believe her." I said looking at Veer furiously.

"Avni." I heard Ruhi's voice. She was tugging down on my kurti.

Her big doe eyes were red due to crying and she asked me "Will you come with me?"

I smiled at her and picked her up.
"I will. Now let's put you to sleep." I said going towards her room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.2K 2.9K 29
~Book 1 of Hidden Love Series~ "If you love somebody, let them go, for if they return, they were always yours. If they don't, they never were." ♡ "I...
46.9K 1.4K 25
"You've started this game so let's play it fair and square, you've married me without my will so I'll fuck you without your will, what do you say?" H...
2.6M 153K 120
This story is about a relationships between a father and daughter. A wife and husband. And 2 best friend. "G-g-go" I stuttered moving back a little...
107K 4.2K 39
"you don't have to do this just because your parents said.... You still didn't finished your studies.... If you don't like me say it directly papa I...