Stranded โœ”๏ธŽ

By vsooheart

It started with an 'I hate you'. Will it end with the same phrase? Kim Taehyung x Kim Jisoo =================... More

๐ŸŒŠ ๐‘บ๐“ฃ๐“ก๐“๐“๐““๐“”๐““ ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 0 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ Cast 1 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ Cast 2 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ Other Casts ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 1 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 2 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 3 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 5 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 6 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 7 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 8 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 9 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 10 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 11 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 12 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 13 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 14 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 15 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 16 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 17 ๐ŸŒŠ
# I GOT TAGGED #
๐ŸŒŠ 18 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 19 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 20 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 21 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 22 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 23 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 24 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 25 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 26 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 27 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 28 ๐ŸŒŠ
# I GOT TAGGED #
๐ŸŒŠ 29 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 30 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 31 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 32 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 33 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 34 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 35 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 36 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 37 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 38 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 39 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 40 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ ๐“”๐“Ÿ๐“˜๐“›O๐‘ฎ๐“ค๐“” ๐ŸŒŠ
๐Ÿ” FROZEN ๐Ÿ”

๐ŸŒŠ 4 ๐ŸŒŠ

1.3K 77 78
By vsooheart

No one's POV

"What are you girls doing?" Namjoon asked the girls, who were laying down on one out of four comfortable king beds, leaning on Lisa.

"Watching TV." Jisoo answered. She was watching the movie that Jimin, Taehyung, and Jhope were watching from the bed.

"Just tasting these chips. They're amazing!" Rosé answered, taking another piece of chip from inside the bag.

"Looking on outfits that'll look great to wear in Paris." Jennie answered, scrolling through her phone.

"Checking on whatever's in here." Lisa shrugged.

"I thought the plane doesn't have wifi." Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows.

"It doesn't." They answered in sync.

"I have tons of pictures of magnificent outfits i haven't looked at yet in my phone gallery." Jennie told them.

"And i'm opening every app in my phone that doesn't need internet." Lisa said.

Yes, they are rich. But they don't have any internet on their phone since they've always used wifi.

"What app doesn't use internet these days?" Suga asked.

"Well i just found this plane app that i never knew was in my phone. It surprisingly doesn't need wifi to use." Lisa answered.

"What does it do?" Jin asked.

"I don't really know. But i guess it kinda like... tracks every plane and see where it's going..?" She said.

"So you can see other planes?"

"Yup."

"Lemme see!" Jisoo got up and sat beside Lisa. "Woah, there are a lot of planes flying tonight."

"Well, yeah! This plane might be a private plane and no one else is in it except for us, but that doesn't mean the sky is also a private sky where only we can fly in it." Taehyung scoffed.

"It was just an expression, Kim." Jisoo rolled her eyes.

"That's–"

"Alright, alright, you two. Don't start an argument! Let's just all have a peaceful time in this plane tonight, alright?" Jhope broke their conversation.

"Yes, i agree." The others, except for Jhope, Jisoo, and Taehyung replied.

Jisoo and Taehyung kept glaring at each other and after a few seconds, they muttered a small 'fine' and continued their activities.

1 hour later~

"This isn't as fun as i thought it'd be." Jennie told her friends.

"Yeah, it's boring. Especially without wifi." Jungkook agreed.

"And we've only been here for like one and a half hour!" Jimin added.

"But it's miraculously peaceful." Namjoon glanced at Taehyung who is now rolling his eyes, clearly understanding what the elder was talking about.

"Well, of course, Jisoo fell asleep." Jin said and everyone looked at Jisoo.

"Hm, she looks innocent when she sleeps." Jhope chuckled.

"She's an evil witch in disguise." Taehyung said dramatically which made his friends silently groan.

"Anyway, what movie should we watch now?" Jin asked.

"Let's watch Stranded!" Jimin told them.

"Nah, watched that." They all answered.

"Oh, come on!" He groaned.

"Let's just sleep. It's half past eleven already. And i've been dying to sleep on these beds. Jisoo seem to be sleeping so calmly so it must be very comfortable." Suga crawled on one of the beds.

"That's a great idea!" Jennie smiled and got under the bedcover, hugging Jisoo who was hugging Lisa, who was still playing with her phone.

"The four of us can squeeze in this big bed, while the seven of you can go in those three other beds." Rosé said and the others nodded.

"Aren't you going to sleep, Lisa?" Jungkook asked when he saw Lisa, still not getting comfortable on the bed.

"Nah, this is quite interesting." She grinned.

"Are you still looking at that plane app?" Taehyung asked.

"Yup." She answered. The others nodded and laid on their perspective beds.

30 minutes later~

"Ugh, i can't sleep." Jimin groaned and sat up.

"Neither can i." Rosé also got up.

"Of course, we all had a great sleep this afternoon while Jisoo didn't." Lisa said. The others also got up. Some went off the bed to do whatever they can do on the plane.

"Hm? That's weird." Lisa scrunched her face a few minutes later.

"Ngghhh... what's weird?" Jisoo got up, streching her arms.

"You're awake already?"

"As you can see." Jisoo answered with a sleepy voice.

"I actually thought you'd sleep through the night."

"Didn't you feel the turbulence?" She asked her friends and got a 'no' as an answer. "I guess you only feel it if you're asleep." She shrugged. "Anyway, what's weird, Lalice?" She turned back the topic.

"Nothing much, just our plane is kinda heading the wrong way. Well, not really since wherever we turn, we technically can end up in Paris, but this is just not the fastest way to get there. Here, look, our plane is turning left when we're supposed to go straight." Lisa explained to her friends and showed Jisoo, who is now leaning on her shoulder, her phone.

"There's probably just something going on with the skies in that part so Kyuhyun samcheon decided to take a turn and go the long way." Namjoon guessed.

"Yeah, that's probably it. He is an expert flier." Lisa nodded.

"Hoamm.. i need to go to the restroom." Jisoo yawned and got up. "Where is it?"

"I think it's over there, near the pilot's place." Jungkook pointed.

Jisoo nodded and went to where Jungkook said the restroom was.

"Which one is it?" She mumbled confusedly, as she had never went to the restroom on a plane before. When she reached the end of the hallway of the plane, there were three doors. One in front of her, and the other two are beside her. Each door on each side.

"People say the middle is always the best." She mumbled again before slowly opening the door in front of her.

"Yes, don't worry, everything's under control." She heard someone says from behind the door. Her eyebrows furrowed and she peeped quietly. She saw mr. Kyuhyun, the most trusted pilot, talked to someone on the phone. "Eoh, omona, this must be the pilot's place. Pabo, Jisoo-yaa.." She told herself and was about to close the door.

"I've changed the route way and turned off all of the communication system of the plane. I've also hacked into their phones and deleted all of the contact numbers there so they won't be able to contact anyone for help." He said, making her furrow her brows and stop and decided to listen.

"..."

"I will tell their parents that we've arrived at Paris safely." Hearing her parents being mentioned, she took out her phone and recorded a video, just in case.

"..."

"Yes, yes, don't worry. I'm gonna make sure none of them makes it out of the plane when it crashes on the water." He continued. "Wait, wait, hold on, i'm going to put this on loud speaker. I need to drive away from some clouds."

"So, what's your plan again? Explain to me. I don't get it." Someone from the other line said.

"I'm driving this plane to another direction, away from Paris."

"Why do you need to do that?"

"I told you i'm going to tell their parent's that they've arrived to Paris safely. But if they don't hear anything from their children, they might send planes or helicopters to find them. And i'm sure the first route they're going to check will be the route we should've gone through."

"Smart. Then?"

"Then i will drive the plane lower and when i'm low enough, i'll turn off the engine and let the plane fall into the waters after i hop off." Jisoo let out a small yelp.

"Nice. And are you sure none of them are going to make it out?"

"I'm going to lock all the exits off the plane, including the emergency exits. And i've taken out all the life jacket, except mine, so none of them can use it when they're on water. They'll be stuck in the plane as it crashes and sinks, and they'll explode or get pulled to the bottom of the ocean 'til they run out of oxygen and die."

"Great plan! I approve it. And you don't have to worry. If this plan works out, i'm sending you and you're family away and close all access for people to find you so you'll be safe."

"Thank you, mr. Sehun."

"Sehun?!" Jisoo whispered, surprised.

"Hm. Just make sure this works, Kyuhyun-ssi." Sehun said.

"Make sure everyone and i mean everyone is killed. Especially Jisoo." A girl's voice was heard from the other line.

"no..."

End of no one's POV

======================================
A/N
Some people say, sometimes, the person you'd take a bullet for ends up being the one behind the gun.
So it turns out Kyuhyun, their most trusted pilot, works for their enemy:(
What are they gonna do???

Wrote the next chapter already, do u want me to update it today or tomorrow?
Leave your comments and drop a star along with it hihi!!

Stay safe and healthy, Chickliensss<333

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.6K 2.4K 62
A Story where Jimin and Jungkook met through friends on Instagram and start hating eachother... But is it really hate? Or is there something hidden b...
41.1K 2.1K 38
A story between three peaple Kim Taehyung, Kim jisoo and Kim jennie. Love or destiny, let's see what brings them together.... Taehyung lives in USA a...
929K 53.2K 48
"I will do anything to make you feel alive,baby.I promise you.",taehyung cried as he looked at his husband who had nill expression on his face. "Ther...
20.7K 930 19
(Completed) This story is about mixed feelings of love..... What happens when Kim taehyung starts to fake date with his best friend Lisa so that they...