CROSSING PATHS

Oleh ur_hobi

V is the member of biggest K-pop boy group BTS. While Jennie is the member of the biggest K-pop girl group... Lebih Banyak

~1
~2
~3
~4
~5
~6
~7
~8
~9
~10
~11
~12
~13
~14
~15
~16
~17
~18
~19
~20
~21
~22
~23
~24
~25
~26
~27
~28
~29
~30
~31
~33
~34
~35
~36
Epilogue

~32

6.4K 172 15
Oleh ur_hobi

3RD PERSON POV

"It's nice seeing you bts uncles!" Jake smiles.

"Wa Taehyung he has your smile!" Jin says.

"Yeah he does!" Jhope adds.

RM was just smiling.

"Oh! It's you uncle!" Jake greets RM.

"Hey Jake." RM says.

"You've met him Hyung?" V ask RM.

"Yeah. I ran into him once." RM says. But little did V know what RM knew.

"We should try finding his mom." Jimin says.

"Where did you last see her?" Jhope ask.

"We were at a park but I followed a dog then I ended up somewhere else." Jake explains.

"Do you know her number?" V ask.

Jake shooks his head.

The bts boys look at each other.

"Here play with my phone for now while we think of a way to find your mom." Jimin gives his phone to Jake.

Jake takes it. Jake noticed Jimins wallpaper.

"Huh? Why do you have a picture of my auntie?" Jake ask.

They all look at him confused.

"Auntie?" Jimin ask.

"Yeah. This is my auntie Chae." Jake shows Jimins wallpaper.

They all go surprised.

The bts members look at each other.

"Wait you know her?" Jimin ask.

Jake nods.

"Ok but we need to find his mom." Suga says.

RM sighs.

"I know a way." RM says.

They all look at RM.

RM takes out his phone and dials a number.

"Hello??? Oppa?" Jennie ask worried.

"Hey uh...so Jakes with us." RM says.

"What?! Where? Is he with you and the boys??!" Jennie ask.

"Yes. We're at the bighit building. You can come and get Jake." RM says.

Jennie was silent.

"Ok we'll be there." Jennie says ending the call.

As much as RM wanted to help Jennie. He had no choice.

"His moms coming." RM says.

"Thats good." Jhope says.

"I don't get it. Chaes Jakes auntie? I don't remember her having a nephew." Jimin says.

Even V was confused. But RM just stayed quiet. He wanted to explain but that's for Jennie to do.

After a few minutes. 4 people enter the bighit building.

BLACKPINK.

"What's blackpink doing here?" Jungkook ask confused.

Bts members were standing next to each other while V was carrying Jake.

The blackpink girls start walking towards them. Bts just look at them blankly.

"Mommy!" Jake runs to Jennie.

Bts members widen their eyes.

"Mommy?" Jimin whispers in disbelief.

Jennie kneels and hugs Jake tightly.

"Are you ok??? Please don't run off like that. What if something bad happened to you?" Jennie yells Jake.

"I'm sorry mommy." Jake hugs Jennie.

Jennie looks at V.

V stared at them while clenching his fist.

The bts members look at V.

Everything clicked.

"So he's your son..." Suga says.

Jennie nods.

"Thank you for finding him." Jennie says.

The other members looked at them.

"Well say bye Jake." Jennie says.

"Bye bts uncles!" Jake waves.

Bts smile and wave bye to him.

They leave. Jennie was tearing up.

They were in the car.

"Jen..." Jisoo says.

"They know ...about Jake." Jennie tears up.

Meanwhile bts.

"I can't believe it.." Jhope says.

"So Jake is Jennies son?" Jimin ask.

"But who's the father?" Jungkook ask.

They all look at V who was silent.

"He has to be Taehyungs...I mean his smile." Jhope says.

"I have something to say." RM says.

They all look at him.

"I knew the girls were back ever since. I accidentally ran into Jennie and Jake....they asked me to hide it." He explains.

"So is Jake Taehyungs son?" Jimin ask.

RM looks at V who was emotionless.

"You have to ask Jennie. I'm in no place to say." RM says.

V sighs.

——————————————-
JENNIES POV

I can't believe they know now. They know Jakes my son. Now Taehyungs for sure going to want answers. It's honestly my fault. I knew one day the time will come Taehyung will have to know about Jake and why I had to leave him.

I caress Jakes hair while he was asleep. He was pretty tired from today. I look at him and sigh.

I see the door open.

"Jennie?" Jisoo unnie comes in.

She sits down on the bed.

"Yes Unnie?" I ask.

"Are you ok?" Unnie ask.

"Yeah...." I look down.

"You know. He'll be wanting answers some time." Jisoo unnie says.

"I know. I'm just not sure if I'm ready." I say.

"No ones ever ready Jennie. You were never ready to be a mom to Jake. But for 5 years I watched you raise him so well. Trust me Jennie I was there. Because of you Jake became such an amazing kid. So I'm sure everything will be ok." Jisoo unnie explains.

I start crying.

"Am I really doing a good job?" I cry.

"Of course. You're the strongest person I've seen. No matter how much people told you that you couldn't you proved them you could. Because out of all of us you have the biggest heart.....that Taehyung fell for." Jisoo unnie says wiping my tears.

I hug her.

"Thank you unnie." I smile while tears coming out still.

Jisoo unnie just pats my back. 

——————————————
TAEHYUNGS POV

I lay down on my bed while staring at my ceiling. I was trying to sleep but obviously that's going to be hard. I'm still trying to process that fact Jennie has a son which is Jake. But who's the father?

Is it Kai? Wait is that why she was on the phone with him last time?

No way.

My bloods starting to boil and I'm really starting to get pissed if it is Kais.

There's so many things I want to ask Jennie but I'm trying to give her time. Just like me I'm not so ready to know the truth. To why she suddenly disappeared. Who's Jakes father.

If she still loves me....

The amount of pain I had to live with when Jennie was gone. I'm not going to lie I was very depressed. I didn't have much interest in anything. I was desperate to see her again but I didn't know how. Jin Hyung, Jimin, and Jungkook weren't any better. Jin Hyung would constantly go to the grocery store since him and Jisoo would always go there.

Pretty weird if you ask me but it works for him.

Jimin would always buy cake since Chaeyoung loved cake. Too bad he couldn't give it to her. Instead we had to eat cake for 6 months. Trust me Jin Hyung was not happy.

Jungkook had Kookie. Which was a gift from Lisa. Kookie was Jungkooks only source of comfort. He would lock himself in his room and Kookie would be the only one to make him smile or laugh. Losing Lisa broke him so much.

As of for me, I went to the park every night. I would sit on the bench where I first met Jennie. I would go there hoping maybe she would be there....over the years I started losing hope and told myself maybe I really should just forget about her. But that one night when she was sitting on the bench. After 5 years she came back. That moment I didn't care. All the pain she caused me. All the crying at night. All the sleepless nights. They all didn't matter anymore because there she was. I just wanted to hold her and never let her go.

I sigh and try closing my eyes to sleep.

Revised

Decided to update twice today! Since my updating times have been off I've decided to fix it lol! I'm currently working on the next chapters so please look forward to it! I'm not really sure if I'll be extending this story. Anyways enjoy! 💗

-sai

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

20.5K 834 38
Kim taehyung one of the most successful idol in South korea and is part of bighit company. Kim Jennie also the most popular female idol of all time p...
323K 11K 34
(Jennie X Taehyung) Jennie made a mistake five years ago. A mistake that she grew to love and swore to never look back at what caused it. But what i...
27.3K 771 11
Hey I'm back, did you miss me. This series of one-shots will include 10 stories featuring Taehyung and Jisoo. WARNING, SMUT, AND A WHOLE OTHER BUNCH...
298K 6.7K 20
Jeon Jungkook, is a kind-hearted boy who study well and kind with other people but when his ex, Jieun cheated on him he changed, He became a bully an...