3. RE: Extinction Dusk Til Da...

By Brianna170402

Alice and Hope find love in an apocalyptic world and they are willing to fight to keep it. Hope/K-Mart pairin... More

Introduction
Essentials
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Author note
Chapter 3
Chatper 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14

Chapter 4

2.3K 75 16
By Brianna170402

Alice POV:

I moaned and shook my head. I opened my eyes only to shut them again from the sun. I blocked it with my hand and noticed I had a bracelet on.

    I looked at it confused and touched it. I turned to my left and saw it was just me and a blonde teenage girl in the room. I wonder where the girls are, hopefully with Carlos. The girl smiled, "hi."

  "Hey," I said with a small smile. I sat up and leaned on my elbow. "This belong to you?" I softly asked gesturing to the bracelet. She blushed lightly with a smile, "I gave it to you last night. For luck."

I smiled softly at her, "thank you. What's your name?" I sat up fully and put my feet on the ground. "Kmart." I looked at her slightly confused on her name.

She started explaining further, "it's where they found me. Claire and the others. A few years back." I shivered at the name Claire. I wonder why?

I tilted my head, "do you have another name?" She looked down with a frown, "never liked it." She was gonna say more but got cut off by Hope and Angie walking in.

"Mom your awake," they rushed over and gave me a hug. "Are you feeling better?" They both asked them kissed my head.

I nodded, "yeah I'm fine, honey's." They smiled. Hope turned to Kmart with a soft smile. Kmart blushed and gave her a shy smile. I watched their interaction with an eyebrow raised.

Angie coughed and they stopped looking at each other. Kmart cleared her throat and stood up. "I'm uh gonna let you guys have some space. Bye Angie, Miss Abernathy."

She looked at Hope with a smile, "bye Hope," she waved. Hope waved back, "bye, beautiful," and gave her a charming smile that made her dimples pop out. My eyebrows lifted in surprise and I looked between them with a tiny smirk.

Kmart tucked her hair behind her ear with a blush and a shy smile then left. I watched Hope stare after her with a silly smile on her face. She sighed and turned to us.

She blushed bright red and scratched the back of her neck something I know is a habit of hers when she's embarrassed. I smiled reassuringly at her, "mind telling me what that was about?"

She laughed nervously and played with her fingers. "Well yesterday after I talked to Claire Redfield, she's the leader," as she said the name a shiver went through my body. What the hell was that?

"I went searching for Angie and found her with Kmart," a smile came onto her face when she said her name. She looked at me with a smile, "she's my soulmate just as I'm hers."

   I let out a tiny gasp then a big smile spread across my lips. I got up and brought her into a hug. She giggled and hugged back.

      "I'm happy for you, honey," I said and rubbed her back.She tightened her hold, "thanks mom."

"Hey I wanna get in the hug too," Angie wrapped her arms around both of us. Hope and I laughed and our arms around her too. We stayed this way for a few more minutes.

I kissed their heads and pulled back. I smiled at them then started strapping my guns on my legs and waist. "Uh mom," I hummed then looked up at Hope and my gaze softened.

She's looking down and playing with her fingers. She looks like her younger self when she does that. "What is it, baby," I softly asked. She bit her lip before sighing.

    She looked up at me, "I- I was thinking of telling Kmart about me. All of me," she gestured to her private area. She looked at me worried, "i-is that okay?"

    I walked towards her and cupped her face. I smiled softly, "honey, it's your secret. You can tell anybody you want, within reason of course. All I ask is if you are gonna tell somebody make sure you truly trust them and tell me about it before or after, okay?"

    Her worry disappeared and her face lit up. She nodded and kissed my cheek. I looked at both of my kids, "let's go girls." I walked outside with the girls on each of my sides.

    We walked towards the others, where they are standing in front of two graves with crosses. We stopped a couple feet from them. I scanned the entire group some adults and kids.

   I can already tell who the leader is. The red head woman is, the way she stands and holds herself is one of a leader. "The red head woman is Claire Redfield the leader," Hope told me.

    Again I shivered at the name. What the hell is wrong with me? Carlos and Claire came towards us. They stopped right in front of us. I gotta say she's breath taking.

She shook her hand out, "Claire Redfield." I grabbed it, "Alice Abernathy." I felt my mark get warm and my hand get tingles. I looked into Claire's beautiful eyes.

    This gorgeous woman is my mate. I never thought I would ever find her. She stepped closer to me with a soft smile on her very beautiful face. Claire caressed my cheek making a smile appear on my face.

    "Hi," she softly said. I covered her hand on my cheek with my own and held it there. "I finally found you," I stared at her with adoration. Her gaze softened at my words.

She opened her mouth to say something when she got cut off by somebody calling her. She frowned sadly, "sorry to cut this short but I would like to continue this after. If that's okay?"

"Of course. I would love that," I reassured her. I understand, she has things to do. I'm not mad. I dropped my hand from hers letting her go. She smiled at me then left.

     I watched her leave and maybe my gaze went lower for a couple seconds. Somebody coughed making me jerk a little and looked at Carlos who is grinning.

   "Enjoying the view Alice," he teased with a shit eating grin. I blushed making the girls and Carlos laugh. I lightly punched him. He rubbed his shoulder but continued laughing.

"Congrats mom," Hope grinned at me. Angie nodded giggling still. "Thanks honey," I gave her a smile. Now we both found our soulmate's. It's funny how we found them in the same group.

Now all we need is for Angie to find hers. When she does oh I will pray for that person because between me and Hope their gonna need it. Especially with Hope.

After Hope talks most likely threaten them I bet they're gonna be scared to even touch Angie. Hope is very protective of Angie. "I'm gonna go talk to Kmart," Hope said with a nervous look.

I smiled reassuringly at her hoping it will ease her fears. It seemed to work when she relaxed a little. She took a deep breath and walked to Kmart. I hope everything goes well for her.

Hope's POV:

I walked to where Kmart is at looking at the graves with the rest of the convoy. "Kmart," I lightly touched her arm to not scare her. Mikey who I learned the name of from Angie rolled his eyes at me.

Kmart turned to me and hugged my side. I wrapped my arms around her and leaned my head on hers. I felt her relax in my hold. I smiled slightly, happy that I give her comfort.

No words were spoken, just a moment of silence for the people who died. Soon the people started walking away. L.J patted my back then left with Betty.

   "Kmart you coming," Mikey asked staring at us intently. Kmart tightened her hold on me. "I'm gonna stay with Hope," she said and snuggled closer to me.

   I smiled and kissed her head. I eyed him as he glared at me then scoffed and left. What did I do to him? "Did I do something to offend him?" I asked watching Mikey storm off.

   Kmart sighed and picked her head off my shoulder to look at me. "No you didn't do anything wrong. Mikey he um likes me," my hold on her tightened at that but not enough to hurt her.

   I swallowed the growl that threatened to come out and focused on Kmart who continued talking. "But I wanted to wait for my soulmate," she cupped my face with a smile, "and I knew he wasn't mine, so I rejected him. Now we're friends but he's still bitter."

   I hummed slightly lost in thought. I may need to have a word with Mikey. Maybe even dangle him off th-. No I can't he's Kmart's friend. "You okay?" Kmart looked at me worried.

   I smiled at her and grabbed her hand off my face then brought it to my lips to give it a kiss. "I'm perfect. I don't blame Mikey for liking you. You're extremely beautiful and kind," I grinned at the sight of Kmart blushing.

I love that I have that effect on her. She's beautiful even when she's blushing. "You're very beautiful too," she kissed my cheek. Now it was my turn to blush. I smiled at her. Well here goes nothing.

I cleared my throat nervously, "Kmart before this goes any further I want to be completely honest with you. I-I want to tell you how I did what I did to save the convoy." She nodded at me with a serious face and stared at me, waiting.

I looked around seeing the whole convoy doing things. I also noticed mom and Claire talking by the gas pumps. Their both smiling so that's a good sign. I turned back to Kmart.

   "I can't show you here. Can we go somewhere private?" She nodded with a smile. I smiled in relief and held out my hand to her. She grabbed it without hesitation.

    I took her behind the motel building where nobody is or might hear. I stood in front of her nervous of her reaction to my secrets. I hugged her just in case it might be my last.

It took her by surprise but she hugged me back. I pulled back and looked in her eyes. Okay, how do I do this. Do I just blurt it out or ease her into it. I took a deep breath, "I'm a tribrid,"I blurted it out.

I mentally facepalmed. Idiot! Why did you blurt it out like that? And now she's looking at me with a confused expression and slight smile. Aw she looks so cute. No, focus Hope.

I cleared my throat, "I'm three things. Witch, werewolf, and vampire. I'm all of those. That's how I saved the convoy, I used spells." Her smile dropped and she's looking at me skeptical.

She might believe the witch part since she saw me save them. "I-I can prove it!" I checked my pockets and found my pocket knife. I lit up as an idea came to me.

"Hold out your hands, please." She held out her hands. I took out my pocket knife and cupped it in my hands. She looked at me confused, I just gave her a smile. "Phasmatos Lacus," my knife disappeared and reappeared in her hands.

      She let out a cute gasp and inspected the knife in awe. I smiled, she's being so cute right now. "That's so cool!" She smiled excitedly looking between the knife and my hands. She handed it back to me.

   I put it back in my pocket. She stared at me eagerly waiting for more. "Don't be afraid." I flicked my hand letting my claws come out then glowed my eyes and felt my teeth change.

She froze and stared at me. She took a step back. I whimpered and hanged my head, she's afraid of me. She's gonna reject me now. I whimpered again at the thought. A hand cupped the side of my face and lifted my head up.

I looked at Kmart sadly, waiting for the rejection. Instead she rubbed her thumb softly under my eye and stared into them. "Pretty," she softly said looking into my eyes.

I smiled slightly, maybe she won't reject me. She leaned in and kissed the side of my mouth. I stared at her in shock. She giggled at my expression. I slowly changed back to normal.

"You- you aren't afraid of me?" I asked leaning into her hand. Her gaze softened and shook her head. "No never. It just shocked me is all," she smiled softly.

Oh thank god. She's not scared of me. I softly pushed a strand of her hair that's in her face behind her ear. I saw her eyes look down to my lips then back to my eyes.

I flickered my gaze down to hers. I leaned in a little and looked into her eyes to see if it was ok. She answered by leaning in. I met her halfway. When our lips touched I felt a spark go through my body.

She wrapped her arms around my neck while mine held onto her hips. I pulled her closer to me and closed my eyes, moving my lips against hers. When air became an issue I pulled back.

I leaned my forehead against hers, panting. "Wow," Kmart breathed out. I smiled, yeah wow. That was one of the best kiss I ever had, especially since it's with my soulmate.

"Hope?" I hummed still relishing of our kiss. "Is that your knife in your pocket or are you happy to kiss me," she joked. My eyes snapped opened and I jumped back fast covering my crotch. I hadn't noticed that I got excited from the kiss.

Kmart stared at me, surprised from the way I acted. "W-what, did I say something wrong?" She stepped closer to me looking worried.

I gulped and shook my head. "N-no you didn't say anything wrong. I-it's my- I was gonna tell you but I got sidetracked with the kiss," I stopped talking cause I was rambling.

I closed my eyes and sighed before opening them again. I stared her in the eyes, "I'm not like normal girls," she looked at me confused.

I explained further, "I'm intersex. That means I am female but born with a male production instead of female. In other words I have a penis not a vagina."

After I finished speaking silence followed. I saw her eyes drift down to my covered crotch and her eyes darkened. I blushed at the look of desire that crossed her face.

"T-there's more um," I unzipped my hoodie and saw Kmart's eyes zeroed in on my chest where a part of my scar is showing, that isn't hidden by my shirt. She tilted her head confused.

     Hopefully she won't be disgusted by them. Here goes nothing. I lifted my shirt and watched for her reaction. She gasped and touched them making me tense up. "D-do I disgust you?"

   I normally don't care what others think about them but come on this is my mate. I care what she thinks. She looked at me in surprise. "What? No," she shook her head fast.

   She bit her lip, "they make you look more hotter," she glanced down, "both do, which I didn't know you could get any hotter than before." Whew! I thought for sure she was gonna reject me. Wait.

"You think I'm hot?" I grinned mischievously at her and put my shirt down. She blushed and covered her face with her hands. "That's all you got from that?" Her voice was muffled from her hands.

I chuckled at her sudden mood change. She went from wanting to jump me to her shy self. She's cute. "No but that stuck out to me the most," I took her hands of her face gently and held them in my own.

   She looked at me with a red face. "How did I get so lucky to have a beautiful and understanding mate," I said and leaned into to kiss her forehead. I pulled back only to get stopped by her hand behind my neck.

"You missed," she whispered and pulled me into a kiss. I kissed her back and wrapped my arms around her. My hands are on her back and I pulled her closer. Her other hand slid into my hair and played with my baby hairs.

"Spidey, oh." We pulled back quickly and looked to my left. There stood L.J and Angie with grins. "Were we interrupting something," L.J teased while wiggling his eyebrows. Angie giggled as we blushed bright red.

    L.J chuckled, "Spidey, your mom and Claire want you both to discuss someplace in Alaska." Kmart and I nodded then released each other. They laughed quietly and left.

     "Don't forget to fix your hair Hopey," Angie giggled and ran after a laughing L.J.  I shot a playful look at a blushing Kmart.

     I fixed my hair and looked at her, "how do I look?" She pecked my lips, "perfect." She grabbed my hand we started walking back. "Why does L.J call you Spidey," she looked at me.

    I stopped us before we left the back of the motel. I grinned, "this is why." I let go of her hand and walked to the motel wall. I started climbing it with ease and sat on the edge looking down at Kmart.

I giggled at her opened mouth shocked expression. She shook her head and smiled in awe, "is there something you can't do?"

I shrugged and wore a thoughtful look. "Be away from you," I smirked as she blushed. I jumped off the edge, landing perfectly on my feet.

"You really know how to make a girl blush," she said. I grabbed her hand and layer a kiss on the back of it. "Only you," I told her seriously, letting her know I will never look or talk to another girl the way I talk to her.

She smiled shyly and kissed my cheek. I smiled then noticed I still had my hoodie opened. I went to zip it up but Kmart stopped me. I looked at her confused. "Don't hide it. You're beautiful," she touched my scar on my chest and looked at me.

I searched her eyes for any lie. There wasn't so I dropped my hands down. She smiled and pecked my lips then grabbed my hand. "Wait before we go can I see the vampire side of you?"

I pursed my lips, " I haven't triggered it yet. I have to die first to trigger it." She gasped and hugged me tightly. Probably scared of the thought of me dying. Which I admit I am too.

"Please don't die," she said in a broken whispered making my heart break. I rubbed her back, "hey you won't get rid of me that easy. Plus I'll come back to life if I do."

She tightened her hold on me. She let out a breath and pulled back. I smiled softly at her and kissed her. I pulled back and looked at her, "better?" She nodded with her eyes closed and a smile.

I chuckled and grabbed her hand. We walked to the army truck where the others are waiting including Mikey. They looked at us with teasing smiles except for Mikey he looked down with his jaw clenched.

    Not to sound mean but he needs to move on because what's gonna happen when he meets his soulmate only for them to see him pining after a girl who is already taken. It's only gonna end up hurting them both.

    Enough about him though. "Have fun, girls?" Mom smirked with her eyebrow raised in a teasing manner. I blushed and scratched the back of my neck lightly while Kmart blushed and stuffed her face in my neck.

    They laughed at us. "Alright I think we teased you guys enough. Come on girls we need to discuss somethings," Claire chuckled and motioned for us to get in the truck.

    I helped Kmart in them got in myself. I sat next to Kmart across Chase the cowboy. I like him, he's sweet. "Chase," I smiled at him. He smiled and tipped his head down a little, "little lady."

   I giggled then felt a hand intertwined theirs with mine. I already know it was Kmart. I sighed and squeezed it gently. We started talking about what to do next. There are a lot of pros and cons of going to Alaska.

     Claire is really skeptical about and to be honest so am I. Don't get me wrong I would love it if we find a place where the zombies haven't infected yet and live a semi normal life with my family. But it kinda seems to good to be true

    "The transmissions say that there's no infection up there. It's isolated. Safe," mom told Claire glancing at us. That's all mom wanted for us, a safe place to call home and not worry if one of us would get hurt or worse killed.

    Claire glanced at us and her gaze softened. I could see her having an inner turmoil on what decision to make. An idea popped into my head, hopefully it will make everyone happy or satisfied. I leaned forward gaining everybody's attention.

   "It's just an idea, I don't want to overstep. But what if you continue with how you guys were before, now if that doesn't work out you go to Alaska. In doing so you could stock up on supplies you will need for the trip," I told Claire who stared at me impressed.

    Mom looked at me with a proud smile. Everybody thought it over before discussing it. "That's actually a good idea. Claire, we do need more supplies," Otto stated giving his opinion on my idea.

Kmart laid her head on my shoulder. I kissed her head and lingered there for a few seconds. I turned back to everybody, listening to them discuss ideas more. In the end Claire decided to take a vote with the rest of the convoy.

~~~~~

Claire stood on the back of the truck looking at the convoy gathered around. Mom, Angie, and I are standing next to the truck looking at Claire.

"Now before I begin, I would like to introduce our new members of the convoy. This is Alice and her daughters Hope and Angie," she pointed at us when she said our names.

Mom nodded at them while Angie and I waved slightly. Some of them waved slightly, or nodded while the kids waved excitedly at Angie and me. I smiled, the kids are so cute.

Angie and I joined the group and looked at Claire. I went next to Kmart and Angie stood next to Carlos. Mom stayed next to the truck looking at Claire. I'm glad mom found her soulmate, she deserves it.

Kmart held onto my hand. "We have a decision to make. And it's too big, it's too important for me to make for you. There is a chance there are survivors," Claire let the group talk about it. "Where?"

"In Alaska," the group looked at each other not knowing what to say. "There is a chance that the infection hasn't reached that far. But we don't know for sure. So we have three choices. 1: We stay as we are, or 2 we try for Alaska. Third choice is we stay as we are and if it doesn't work out we go to Alaska," Claire told them.

The group started discussing the choices and Claire waited patiently for them. I lifted Kmart's hand to my lips and kissed it. She giggled and kissed my cheek. We waited for the group to decide.

One by one the group put up three fingers. Kmart and I put up three as well. We looked at Claire. Claire nodded, " third choice it is." The group cheered and hugged each other.

Kmart squealed and hugged me. I laughed and hugged back. Kmart pulled back and kissed me. It took me by surprise but I quickly kissed back.

"Get it, girl!" Betty cheered along with L.J, Angie, and Carlos. We pulled back and laughed at them. Mom and Claire watched all of us with smiles.

~~~~

We sat around in a circle on the ground talking about how much gas we have. Carlos pulled out a map and started pointing at gas stations. Mom sighed, "no, it's empty. We tried that."

Carlos frowned and kept looking for more. After they found a gas station nobody has tried yet we sat back and started talking. I had my arm wrapped around Kmart and she snuggled into my side.

We always have to be touching. The mate pull makes you want to be touching. Mom and Claire are holding hands and talking to Carlos. See, have to touch somehow or even smell their soulmates scent or perfume/cologne.

   It sounds weird but that's how it works. My high school teacher said it will calm down after you mate completely. In other words have sex and complete the bond but it doesn't effect you fully until you reach 17 a respectable age to have sex.

   I got knocked out of my thoughts when I felt Kmart moving. She put her head on my shoulder. "You're so warm," she said playing with my hand that is wrapped around her.

   I chuckled, "werewolf's have more body heat than a human does," I told her quietly. She nodded and we back to turned to the others. We all started laughing at a joke L.J said which resulted to Betty hitting him in the head.

  That just made it more funny. "Hopey?" I looked at Angie where she's sitting next to mom. "Yes, little mermaid," I smiled.

    She looked at mom uncertain. Mom smirked and nodded. They looked at me and I raised an eyebrow confused. "When do I get a soulmate?" She asked. My smile fell at the thought.

   My little sister and a soulmate already? Nope, not happening anytime soon. "When your 30," I said with a straight face. Mom,Claire, and Kmart started laughing. Angie pouted which I think is the most adorable thing.

   "I told you that would be her answer," mom chuckled and wrapped an arm around her. I smirked, ah mom knows me so well. Angie pouted harder. Aw how cute. Fine!

   "I'm kidding but mom and I get to have a little chat with them," I grinned with mom. Angie's face brightened with a smile. I started thinking of ways of how I'm gonna talk to them.

   Oh I have one, scare them till the-. "Okay but you guys can't scare them too much. Especially you Hope Andrea Abernathy no scaring them until they pee or poop themselves," Angie pointed at me.

    I whined and pouted. Well there goes that idea. I just have to think of something else. Even mom seemed saddened at the thought. Angie, Kmart, and Claire laughed at us.

    Kmart looked at me amused. I pouted harder at her. She awed and pecked my lips making me stop. "I suddenly feel better," I smiled at Kmart. She giggled and kissed me longer.

   I smiled into the kiss and kissed back. She pulled back pecked my lips then put her head back on my shoulder. I could feel eyes burning into my head. I turned and saw Mikey glaring at me. Seriously?!

   I glared right back. He tried holding on but ended up scoffing and looking away. I smirked and turned back to the others. I noticed mom looking at me. 'Behave,' she mouthed making me pout a little but nod.

She smiled and mouthed, 'thank you.' Kmart yawned making me realize it's getting late. I guess Claire had the same idea as she got up. "It's getting late, we should get some sleep," she said making everyone agree.

   Chase and Mikey left after bidding everyone goodnight. Mom and I walked Kmart and Claire to their hummer. Angie stayed with Carlos,L.J, and Betty to wait for us.

I hugged Kmart and pulled back. I pecked her lips causing Kmart to smile. "Goodnight Hope," she said. I smiled, "goodnight princess." She smiled with a blush then turned and got inside the car.

I turned and watched mom kiss Claire I grinned and looked away to give them privacy. "Goodnight Hope," Claire said making me look at her. I smiled, "goodnight Claire." She smiled slightly and went in the car.

Mom wrapped an arm around me while I did the same to her. We walked back got the others to get Angie. "You ready honey," mom asked Angie. She smiled and stood up.

"Wait! Hope come here," L.J said. I raised an eyebrow but went towards him. He handed me a box. I looked at it and immediately blushed. A box of XL condoms.

   "Really L.J ," I said embarrassed. Carlos, L.J, and Betty laughed quietly. He shrugged with a grin. I scratched the back of my neck and handed it back.

   "Um these are the wrong size," they stopped laughing and their eyebrows shot up. "Smaller." I bit my lip and shook my head.

   "Bigger! Damn girl. Kmart's one lucky girl," Betty exclaimed. I chuckled nervously. Betty went into her medical bag and got another box.

      She handed it to me, a box of 2x condoms. "Um thanks," I put them in my pocket and said goodnight then went with mom and Angie.

    "What did they give you Hopey," Angie looked up at me. I chuckled nervously, "uh a grownup thing." Angie nodded not questioning further which I'm grateful for. Mom looked at me curious.

   I took the box out and showed her. She made an oh face and nodded. "Put it in your backpack," I nodded and put it in the front pocket.

   "And Hope," I hummed and looked at mom, "wrap it before you tap it." My jaw dropped and I blushed deeply. Mom laughed quietly at me. My mouth snapped shut and I nodded slightly.She kissed my head, "goodnight, honey."

    "Night mom," I said and got comfortable on the chair. Angie and mom got settled in, on the couch. "Night Angie." She looked up, "night Hopey."

     I smiled and leaned back. Today was a good day. Kmart accepted me, all of me. Mom found her soulmate, who I think is perfect for her. I sighed happily and fell asleep with a smile.

Sorry for any mistakes
Hope you enjoy
Comment and vote
Have a good day and night
Peace out ✌🏽

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.5K 1.4K 19
Dangerous surprises are in the near future for Hope Abernathy and her parents as they go into the hive of the Umbrella Corporation. Looking for what...
48.5K 1.3K 23
Alice and Hope thought the horror was over but little did they know it was just beginning. Hope is g!p. Second book of the series I don't own Residen...
20.6K 843 10
IN WHICH - The last thing that Hope Mikaelson expected when she came out of Malivore was to still be alive, the second last thing she expected was to...
77 1 4
Carlos x reader Your visiting your sister when all hell breaks loose in her town. But in that hell you find something, or someone. Your priorities ar...