Welcome To My Life

Av everytime_you_blink

This is about JENKAI's life after the so-called "Breakup". Will they get caught again? ---------- "I love yo... Mer

Chapter 1: Tears
Chapter 2: My life without you
Chapter 3: Pretend
Chapter 4: Unexpected
Chapter 5: Krystal Encounter
Chapter 6: Mad
Chapter 7: Walk
Chapter 8: Sweet kiss
Chapter 9: Reveal to Jisoo
Chapter 10: Shopping
Chapter 11: Looking for a gift
Chapter 13: Birthday kiss💋
Chapter 14: Drama~
Chapter 15: Surprise
Chapter 16: Not yet ready
Chapter 17: Day-off
Chapter 18: Feels great💋
Chapter 19: Love you💋
Chapter 20: Birthday Morning💋
Chapter 21: Moving day
Chapter 22: Sick
Chapter 23: Attend
Chapter 24: Faint
Chapter 25: Hospital
Chapter 26: Not allowed
Chapter 27: Whipped
Chapter 28: Stressed
Chapter 29: Awake
Chapter 30: Found out
Chapter 31: Vacation
Chapter 32: Packing
Chapter 33: Make love in the city of love
Chapter 34: Sick again?
Chapter 35: Ultrasound
Chapter 36: Telling Kai
Chapter 37: Reveal
Temporary note
Chapter 38: Jelly
Chapter 40: He's leaving
Chapter 41: Airport
Chapter 42: Wedding
New Book
Epilogue

Chapter 12: Time for confession

726 15 2
Av everytime_you_blink

Jennie's pov

Tomorrow is Kai's birthday. I wanted to surprise him. Because even if nobody knew we were together, our relationship is strong. I decided to give him a Stefano Ricci diamond plated tie. It was Kai's style.

I wrapped it in a box with a letter. I wrote it yesterday. I don't know how to surprise him but I'll ask EXO and BLACKPINK for help. I immediately called Suho oppa. He'll know what is Kai doing.

Suho/Jennie

"Anneyeong, Jennie"
"Annyeong Suho oppa"
"May I ask why you called?:
"I wanted your help to surprise Kai."
"Sure. How can I help you?"
"I haven't really thought about it yet."
"I actually have a plan. I need you to show me your talent."
"I don't understand oppa. What do you mean by that?"

Kai's pov

I happily wrapped my gift for Jennie. I   have a schedule at her birthday but I delayed it for a few hours to spend time with her. I also ordered the cake and I will get it in 3 days. In other words, Jennie's Birthday. This is her 2nd birthday that I will be spending with her. Our anniversary is also coming up. At January 25, me and her became official. I still can't forget that day.

Flashback(more than 2 years ago)

I nervously walked my way into the seokcheon park. I texted Jennie saying I'm almost there. This is it. The day I will be confessing my love for her.

There are two things that could happen. One, she loves me back. Two, I get rejected. I seriously hope it's not number two. But if that happens, I'll respect it. I love her. Hope she does too.

I walked towards the gorgeous lady that I immediately recognized. She looked so cute with the pink beanie and black thermal jacket. She also had blacl leggings and boots. I was already sweating. Even though its cold.

"Anneyeong Kai-ssi."

Oh gosh. My heart fluttered by just hearing her say my name.

"A-anneyeong."

"What did you want to tell me?"

"I wanted to tell you that I love you."

I just went straight to the point. If I get rejected, might as well do it earlier so I have more time to cry later on.

"I-i..."

"Look, you don't have to love me back. I just wanted to tell you. I might go nuts if I didn't. I totally understa-"

I was cutted off by a soft pair of lips. She kissed me. Wait, OMIGOSH SHE FREAKING KISSED ME. I was totally frozen. I was still shocked. She pulled away. I looked at her. She was blushing.

"I-i'm so sorry. I-"

This time I cutted her off by kissing her passionately. Oh gosh, I'm addicted to her lips. She taste like strawberries. I hed her cheek to get better acces to her lips. I bit her lower lip softly. After a few minutes, she gasped for air. I took advantage of it and put my tongue inside her lips. I played with her tongue. After a few minutes, our tongues began to fight for dominance. I won of course. I pulled away a bit, pecked her lips and leaned her forehead on mine. I asked her.

"Jennie Kim, will you be my girlfriend?"

She peckef my lips. Then said,

"Of course yes."

I then pulled her again for a passionate and hot kiss. She kissed me back with the same effort again. I never wanted this night to end.

♡♡♡♡
Sorry for not updating😅

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

9.5K 469 38
"what's your problem" taehyung "I'm not this type of girl"Jisoo " You're gonna regret your decision now or later I'll make sure of this"Taehyung "Don...
1.1M 30K 68
"I'm afraid that telling you this will ruin our friendship, but I can't help myself any longer. I can't hide these feelings any longer. I'm madly in...
10.9K 695 38
Chaennie life:33333
423K 19.4K 61
"Do I mean nothing more to you?" "Why is it that just when everything is starting to get better, she's becoming so distant?" "I'll always love you Je...