The Emancipation of a Fuckboy...

By lady_Vendite

Having moved on from the devastating heartbreak, Valentine swore to stay single until he finds the right one... More

The Emancipation of a Fuckboy
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Thank You...
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty-Two
Chapter Sixty-Three
Chapter Sixty-Four
Chapter Sixty-Five
Chapter Sixty-Six
Chapter Sixty-Seven
WHERE TO FIND THE REST!!!

Chapter Forty-Five

306 13 0
By lady_Vendite

Yhannie

There's no denying the lingering fact that Dominic and Valentine are truly meant for each other. If you ask me, I don't think I've seen this kind of film before, but I think I know where this is heading. When Dominic admitted that he wants to win Valentine's heart back, I wasn't even shocked at all. Of course, I have to pretend like I've seen a ghost for the first time, but in reality, I know how much Dominic loves Valentine and for him to admit his plans to me wasn't even that astonishing. Somewhere in a different world inside my head, I wished they would just get back together and let go of each other's baggage, no matter how heavy they are. But I know that's not going to happen just as easily as I would've wanted to. If only it's as easy as cooking some Korean noodles or ordering some food from outside, but it isn't. Winning a former lover back takes a delicate process, effort, a whole lot of forgiving and understanding. As Dominic's closest friend, I have this unspoken understanding of him. It's like there are some things that I see in him that he doesn't even see himself. And I know how much he loves Valentine. Back in high school, I've seen how much he cared for Valentine. At first, I know it was only hatred that he feels for the then fuckboy Valentine. That hate didn't grow if it wasn't for my dumb decisions, after all. But Dominic's feelings gradually changed as soon as they began hanging out with each other. Dominic certainly brought his magic wand, chanted some spell, made his magic happen, and poof, Valentine became a new person, a better person. If only Dominic wasn't caught up with that fiasco with Valerie, everything wouldn't end up like this.

I sat quietly in my own car as I watched Dominic enter Valentine's car. I took a heavy sigh and hoped for the best to happen. I'm just worried that Dominic might fuck this up once again. He's an overthinker, and that's why he even needs to set up some rules to win back Valentine when he doesn't even need to. It's true that Valentine still has feelings for Dominic. I don't believe with those sparks in the eye bullshit that Dominic is saying, but I believed him when he felt that Valentine still has feelings for him. Why else would Valentine reach out as far as this just to organize a birthday party for him? Valentine even got Nick's mom to participate in this act.

I'm going to hope the very best for both of them. I firmly believe that love will eventually make its thread work, and they should probably stitch up and someday meet each other in the middle.

I bit my lip and chuckled at the sudden thought that popped inside my head. They both love each other, but they were both running in circles, one trying to catch the other. How unfortunate to witness them run in circles. If it's only up to me, I will most probably jump in between and slap them both, but that job is already taken by destiny. Also, I couldn't even fix my own shit, so I'm very much underqualified for the job. Yes, I will confirm that I'm a human being too, and I do have my own shit as well, and it would be better for me to fix that before fixing someone else's.

After Dominic and Valentine had left, I started my engine and began driving back to my apartment. By the time I arrived at my apartment, I was surprised to see Trevor waiting in front of my unit. I'm not informed that we're supposed to see each other tonight. This is a complete surprise to me. We were supposed to be careful.

"Hey, what the fuck are you doing here?" I asked curiously as I inched my way closer to him. "You didn't tell me you're coming,"

"I just missed my baby," He replied and gave me a tight hug. He is most definitely drunk again.

"But we just saw each other like three days ago." I uttered while busy fishing for my keys.

When we both got inside my unit Trevor aggressively pushed me against the wall and started kissing me. He cupped my face and went on to suck my lips. I kissed him back as my natural response, but then I pushed him away.

"Trevor! You're drunk. What th-" I was about to curse him out, but he was strong enough as he pinned me back against the wall. He began kissing my neck and my ears and simultaneously touching me on the parts where he knows I'll give in. And guess what, I did. I was so weak with how he touches and strokes me in my delicate parts. As he dominated me, I was left with no other choice but to let pleasure control me. Five minutes later, we were both naked on my bed, having this wild, unexpected sex.

The next morning, I woke up really late that Trevor decided to leave without saying goodbye. The other side of the bed was already cold, which meant he woke up several hours ago. He just left again, just like a ghost that decides to show up whenever he wants to and disappears whenever he wants to.

My relationship with Trevor began just a year ago, one month after I graduated from College. That time I've come to a decision to enjoy my freedom for at least a month or two before finally applying for a job and entering the gates of adulthood. I was able to do that since my parents don't entirely give a fuck no matter what I do. Most affluent parents would tell their kids to do this and do that, but my parents always made it clear that I should follow what my heart wants. I loved them for that, but the problem is I don't know what my heart truly desires. I met Trevor at a party one night, and he was inexplicably charming. He was five years older than me, but that's what made me like him even more. I thought he was a mature guy, turns out I was wrong.

For the first five months of our relationship, I saw him as the definition of perfection. Adding the fact that he's exceptionally good in bed makes it astronomical as if I just won the top prize of a lottery. There were days that I've imagined having a beach wedding with him. Sometimes I've fantasized about having ten kids with him. He was so romantic and truthful to me until the day that I found out he was already married to someone else, and they even have a baby girl. My world seemed to crash from that point on, but I wasn't going to let my world crash just as easily as that. I kept the information that I found to myself, and our relationship continued as if I'm his number one bitch.

I kept my mouth shut for two months up until the point that I've had enough of his beautiful lies and wanted to be his beautiful truth. One night, after having wild sex inside my car, I finally decided to confront him with it. He didn't even deny it. He just apologized to me and admitted that he's planning to divorce his wife. He's just waiting for the perfect timing.

I propelled myself out of bed and went to the living room, pulling the blanket along with me to cover my body. I saw my clothes were still lying on the part of the floor where we both stripped. That guy didn't even bother to spare a second picking them up and draping them to the couch. What a fucking douchebag. I found my bag on the table next to the door and fished my phone. It's already ten, and I still have two hours for my job interview. I quickly went to the bathroom and took a shower, and when I emerged, I checked my phone only to be surprised that I took almost thirty minutes. Panic ultimately restrained me when I opened my closet. I don't know what to wear for today. I know it should be something formal, but still, I have to pick the right combination. It took me four changes to find the proper attire that suits my mood today, and by the time I was finished doing my make-up, it was already twelve-thirty. I still have thirty minutes to drive.

I was more than lucky that I was only late for two minutes. The interviewer was just about to call the last person when I showed up, and I'm more than thankful that they even let me in. I waited for almost fifteen minutes before they called my name for the initial interview.

The initial interview went quite well, and I almost forgot that this is a one-day process. There were a total of twelve aspiring candidates for the managerial position that I applied for, but they can only hire two of them. Only eight of us passed the second interview, and by the time we reached the final interview, there were only five of us left. I was so much disappointed in myself when they announced who got the managerial positions. I didn't get the position, but they said that the three of us have some potential waiting to be unleashed, and so they are going to hire us to start as a sales clerk. Hopefully, we can work our asses off and climb the ladder. For starters, I would've declined this offer almost immediately, but then while sitting alone with the three people who got the same comments as me, I drifted to a quiet space where I had to ponder about my future. Perhaps, I have to start somewhere down below first. If I don't get this job and continue to be stubborn for higher positions, I'm going to be stuck at being a job seeker forever. I don't think I like that. I ended up accepting the offer and hoped that maybe, sometime in the future, I'll climb up the ladder.

I went home, somehow happy and contented with my decision. All five of us will have to start next week, so I still have a few days to enjoy being a jobless human being. When I got home from the interview, I felt so much exhausted, but I still wanted to celebrate, and I've got Vincent to join me for that. I took a quick shower and ordered pizza and chicken wings before eventually heading upstairs to Vincent's unit.

"Hey Vince, I ordered some pizza and chicken wings!" I chirped gleefully when he opened his door.

"Come in," He said and let me inside. "I was about to do the same as well. Thank God you decided to show up and spare me some dinner money."

"What do you mean I spared you some dinner money?"

"I don't feel like cooking right now," Vincent admitted as I followed him towards his couch. I placed the box of pizza and chicken wings on the table and then went on to sit right beside him.

"Your wounds are healing," I said, looking right into his face. His wounds are about to be gone in a few days.

"Yeah, I wish these wounds are my heart." Vincent spoke, and that's when I noticed something's fishy, literally fishy.

"Vincent?" I asked.

"What?"

"When was the last time you took a shower?" I inquired and moved face to smell his armpits, which made me regret it almost immediately. "What the fuck Vincent!"

"What? It's only been five days." He said, attempting to defend his hygiene.

"I'm sorry Vincent but I have to ask you to take a shower right now," I ordered him.

"Can I take a shower after we eat?"

"Bitch, no! You smell like shit. I don't want to eat my chicken wings while someone smells like shit beside me!" I scowled at him.

"Okay, okay. I'm going."

Vincent stood lazily and ushered himself inside the bathroom, and while he's busy taking a shower, I decided to grab some beer from his fridge, but that's when I noticed a lot of things is messy. I saw a few unwashed dishes on his sink. There are a few empty pizza boxes on top of his microwave. I checked it out, and it seemed like it's from three days ago. I took the simple initiative and threw the boxes away. I also washed the dishes all for him, including his sink. After that, I went to the fridge and grabbed the beer that I was craving.

By the time Vincent was finished, I was about to choose a film on Netflix.

"You smell nice," I said as he sat right beside me.

"What about you? Did you take a shower?" Vincent trailed, trying to throw the ball back at me.

"Of course I did. I just had an exhausting day and the first thing I did when I got home was to take a long and warm shower." I bragged. "And I finally got hired so!"

"Really? Congratulations! I guess we'll have to celebrate then!"

"That's why I'm here,"

"Just with these?" Vincent asked with a disappointed tone as he pointed at the food that I ordered.

"Oh, of course we're going to party but not tonight,"

"Tomorrow night then?" We just looked at each other, and the deal is sealed.

"Tomorrow night!"

Vincent opened the box of pizza and chicken wings while I was trying to choose a film to watch. I ended up selecting the film Someone Great, starring Gina Rodriguez, and I didn't even realize that this film is a reflection of Vincent's relationship.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

790 11 19
PSA: This story isn't meant for the feign of heart. It may be triggering in many ways. It deals with physical and emotional abuse, depression, self h...
796 46 33
He's definitely enjoying the time of his life; he's good at school, a charming boyfriend, tons of friends, and yet sometimes he has that tiny flicke...
125 4 17
Friendships are fragile, but they become important when invested. So are Relationships. But out of those two, which is more important? Would you rath...
735 47 13
Luca Brooks, a closeted gay forced to come out against his will. Dominic Fuller, the boy Luca has had a crush on since fourth grade. And finally, Mal...