The Saviour | A Harry Potter...

بواسطة _pxntherx_

Book 2 of 3 (Book 3- TFATWS Story- is out) Y/N, Bucky and Loki end up at platform 9 and 3/4, 3rd year. Y/N's... المزيد

chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
A/N: Read Please- Important
A/N

chapter 1

243 6 0
بواسطة _pxntherx_

-Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban-

"I did it!" I yell, looking at myself. I'm 13.

I look to both my sides and see Bucky and Loki, really young as well.

"I'm 13" Bucky said.

"So am I" Loki said.

I tapped both of them and they looked at me.

"We need to go to Diagon Alley. Loki, we need money. Could you make some galleons please?" I say and Loki nods, creating loads of galleons.

I look for somewhere to put it but Loki makes me a purse.

"Thanks" I say.

"What's Diagon Alley?" Bucky asked, but I dragged both of them to the Leaky Cauldron.

"It's where we will get our wands and robes, books" I say "Hi Tom!" I say excitedly, waving at him.

"Hello!" he greets back, smiling.

I drag Bucky and Loki both to the wall and see someone open it. I go inside and get excited about everything. As soon as I find Ollivanders I run inside, Bucky and Loki following me.

"Excuse me, Mr Ollivander" I call and he comes out of nowhere.

"Hello dear. You look a little old to be getting a wand. What year are you?" Ollivander asked.

"3rd year. Me and my friends are transfer students from Ilvermorny and our wands broke while we were fighting a giant acromatula" I say and he nods his head.

"Wow, you know a lot, doll" Bucky says and I look at him, smiling.

"Here, try this one" Mr Ollivander said. I take the wand and flick it, making a shelf fall out of place "Nope. Here"

He hands me another wand. A light came and I knew it was my wand.

"Ah, (your Pottermore wand). Wonderful!" he said.

I smiled at my wand. It was beautiful. After Bucky and Loki got their wands, we went to Madam Malkin's. We got our robes and pets as well. I got an owl, Loki got a cat and Bucky didn't get an animal.

I go back to platform 9 and 3/4 with the other 2 in tow. I make 3 tickets and give one to Bucky and Loki.

"Okay, let's go in" I say and go into the train, looking around.

I take a seat in one of the compartments and wait for our arrival.

~~~~~

After a while, the train slowly starts stopping. I look outside the window and see frost. The dementor is coming. I get up to leave but Bucky pulls me back.

"Doll, where are you going?"

"I need to go. I'll be back in a few minutes" I say, pecking his cheek and looking for the dementor.

I move through the train and see a black figure in the distance. I move forward and see the dementor.

"Expecto Patronum!" I yell and my Patronus pushes the dementor away.

My Patronus is amazing! I can't believe I got it on my first go!

I walk into the compartment that the trio plus Lupin were in and look at them.

"He'll be alright" I say, crouching down to Harry and looking at him "Remus, uh, I mean professor... when he wakes up, give him some chocolate" I say and turn to leave.

"Who are you?" Hermione asked and I turned to face her and Ron.

"Uh, call me a friend" I say and smile, making my way back to the other compartment.

"Darling, what happened?" Loki asked as I sat down.

"Oh, the dementor. Don't worry, it's gone" I say.

~~~~~

The train arrives at Hogwarts and I see Hagrid once we all get off the train

"Hagrid!" I call and he looks at me.

"'Ello there. I ain' never seen you 3 'ere before" Hagrid said and I smiled.

"We're new. I need to speak to Dumbledore" I say and he nods his head.

"Come with me an' the first 'ears. When we get teh Hogwarts, I'll take ye to Dumbledore meself" he says.

I scream excitedly and grab Bucky and Loki's hands as Hagrid leads the first years to the boats to get across the lake.

~~~~~

"Sherbet Lemon" I say to the entrance of Dumbledore's office.

I walk inside with Bucky and Loki, knocking on the door.

"Yes, who is it?" Dumbledore asked.

"Um, I'm a new student and I really need to talk to you" I say and he lets me and the other 2 inside.

"What brings you here?" Dumbledore
asked.

"Um, me, Bucky and Loki" I say, pointing to my sides as an indication of who's who "Are here to help Harry. Let me explain, we are from a different universe and came to this universe to help Harry defeat You-Know-Who. We are all adults but changed to be 13 when we came here. I have magical powers and I have wand magic. So does Loki. My name is Y/N" I say and Dumbledore thinks for a minute.

"Y/N, what a beautiful name. Okay, you'll be introduced as new students and be sorted into your house, but you must let the future take it's toll unless it is important" Dumbledore says and I nod my head

"It's like you've done this before but okay" I say.

"What do we do now, Professor?" Loki asked.

"Go to the Great Hall and wait outside for me to call you in. I'll tell the school faculty about your stay"

"Okay. By the way, I'm actually married to Bucky and Loki is my really good friend" I say and he nods.

I take a U-turn and leave the office, Bucky and Loki following me to the Great Hall.

~~~~~

"Welcome! Welcome to another year at Hogwarts! Now, I'd like to say a few words before we all become too befuddled by our excellent feast. First, I'm pleased to welcome Professor R.J. Lupin, who's kindly consented to fill the post of Defence Against the Dark Arts teacher" I hear Dumbledore say from outside the Great Hall.

I'm leaning my back against the door and listening carefully.

"Our Care of Magical Creatures teacher has decided to retire in order to spend more time with his remaining limbs. Fortunately, I'm delighted to announce that his place will be taken by none other than our own Rubeus Hagrid. On a more disquieting note, at the request of the Ministry of Magic, Hogwarts will, until further notice, play host to the dementors of Azkaban until such a time as Sirius Black is captured. The dementors will be stationed at every entrance to the grounds. Now whilst I've been assured that their presence will not disrupt our day-to-day activities, a word of caution. Dementors are vicious creatures. They'll not distinguish between the one they hunt and the one who gets in their way. Therefore, I must warn each and every one of you, to give them no reason to harm you. It is not in the nature of a dementor to be forgiving. But you know, happiness can be found... even in the darkest of times... if one only remembers to turn on the light. And finally, we have 3 new transfer student today" he said and the Great Hall doors opened, me falling backwards as the door was my support.

I quickly get up, gesture to Bucky and Loki and we walked towards the front of the Hall, murmuring following us.

"When I call your name, you will come forth. I shall place the sorting hat on your head and you will be sorted into your houses" Professor McGonagall said, picking up the sorting hat "Y/N Stark" she called and I went up, sitting on the chair.

"Hm, lets see. You've got a lot of bravery, ambition, plenty of loyalty and much knowledge. Hm, difficult. You could be placed in any house" more murmuring "You shall be in... Gryffindor!" The sorting hat shouted and the Gryffindor table cheered.

I went to the Gryffindor table and sat down, shaking everyone's hands and feeling excitement rush through me.

"James Barnes" Professor McGonagall called. Bucky went forward and sat in the chair.

"Hm... brave, but kind spirited... You shall be in... Hufflepuff!" the sorting hat shouted and the Hufflepuff table cheered as he took a seat at the table, looking at me in sadness.

"Loki Odinson" Professor McGonagall called. Loki sat on the chair.

"Slytherin!" the sorting hat called before it was placed on his head.

I smirked and looked at him as he sat at the Slytherin table. I frowned because none of us were in the same house.

~~~~~

"Fortuna Major" I said and the fat lady let me inside the common room.

I went inside and saw a few people sitting on the sofa.

"Excuse me" I say and they all turn around. Harry, Ron and Hermione look at me and Ron points at me.

"It's you! You saved Harry on the train" he said and I sat on the sofa next to them.

"Yeah, hi" I say waving at them.

"Where are you a transfer from?" Harry asked.

"Oh, I never went to any wizarding school, but I recently found out I had magic. Can I let you guys in on a little secret?" I ask.

"Yeah" Ron said, really intrigued.

"I don't have magic just from my wand" I say, showing my bending powers "I can aparate without aparating. Basically teleport" I say and teleport to the other side of the room, then back to my seat.

"What else can you do?" Ron asked, even more intrigued.

"Annoy the heck out of Malfoy" I say and smirk evilly.

"You know about Malfoy?" Harry asks and I nod.

"Yeah, who doesn't. I'm also a seer" I lie "I know the past, present and future"

Ron gasps really loudly.

"Prove it. Tell us something only we would know" Harry says and I think back.

"When you were 11 and it was Dudley's birthday, he got 36 presents and almost had a temper tantrum because 'last year, last year he had 37'" I mock and Harry's eyes widen.

"Tell me something only I would know" Ron said.

"Fred and George almost made you make an unbreakable vow but your dad stopped them before it was completed" I say.

Ron widens his mouth and eyes.

"Hermione likes turning time, don't you think, Hermione?" I ask and she gives me a look "I'm kidding" I say and give her a look.

~~~~~

"Welcome, my children. In this room, you shall explore the noble art of Divination. In this room, you shall discover if you possess the Sight. Hello. I am Professor Trelawney. Together we shall cast ourselves into the future. This term, we'll focus on Tasseomancy, the art of reading tea leaves. So please, take the cup of the person sitting opposite you. What do you see? The truth lies buried like a sentence deep within a book, waiting to be read. But first, you must broaden your minds. First, you must look beyond" Professor Trelawney said.

"Okay..." I say. Me, Bucky and Loki were sitting at a table together.

Thank god we have a lot of classes together.

"You, boy, is your grandmother quite well?" Trelawney asked Neville.

"I think so" Neville said.

"I wouldn't be so sure of that. Give me the cup. Pity" Trelawney said, putting the cup on the table. Neville looked into the cup "Broaden your minds. Your aura is pulsing, dear. Are you in the beyond? I think you are"

"Sure" Ron said.

"Look at the cup. Tell me what you see" Trelawney said.

"Oh, yeah. Um... well, Harry's got sort of a wonky cross. That's trials and suffering. And that there could be the sun and that's happiness. So, you're gonna suffer, but you're gonna be happy about it" Ron said and I snickered which caused the trio to look at me.

"Give me the cup" Trelawney said, taking the cup from Ron and looking in it "Oh, my dear boy. My dear... you have the Grim" Trelawney said.

"Taking form of a giant spectral dog. It's among the darkest omens in our world. It's an omen... of death" I say, everyone looking at me "What?" I ask.

On our way to Care Of Magical Creatures, I overhear the trio arguing.

"You don't think that Grim thing's got anything to do with Sirius Black?" Ron asked.

"Oh, honestly, Ron. If you ask me, Divination's a woolly discipline. Now, Ancient Runes, that's a fascinating subject" Hermione said.

"Ancient Runes? Exactly how many classes are you taking?" Ron asked.

"A fair few" Hermione answered.

"Hang on. That's not possible. Ancient Runes is in the same time as Divination. You have to be in two classes at once" Ron said.

"Don't be silly Ron. How could anyone be in two classes at once?" Hermione asked, obviously knowing the answer herself.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

42.8K 1K 11
(If you see that there aren't as many chapters as you'd hoped, don't worry, each chapter is roughly about 1000-3000 words each. Enjoy!) Our favorite...
11.5K 383 36
(I'm not great at writting so please don't judge me) On her 11th birthday, tomboy Harriet Potter learns that she's a powerful witch with a place wait...
123K 3.1K 35
A pair of twins will save the world just like the stars predicted... A potion and a series of books will change the timeline... A girl will begin to...
5.3K 38 11
Y/n and Draco had been friends forever, their mothers were best friends (and still are). They grow up alongside each other, inseparable. When they...