chapter 26

"Well, how was it?" Hermione asked. We were talking about Harry's kiss for some reason.

"Wet. I mean, she was sort of crying" Harry said.

"That bad at it, are you?" Ron joked.

"I'm sure Harry's kissing was more than satisfactory. Cho spends half her time crying these days" Hermione said.

"You'd think a bit of snogging would cheer her up" Ron joked, chuckling a little.

"Don't you understand how she must be feeling?" Hermione asked. There was a pause "Well, obviously she's feeling sad about Cedric... and confused about liking Harry and guilty about kissing him... conflicted because Umbridge might sack her mum from the Ministry... and frightened of failing her OWLs because she's worrying about everything" Hermione said.

"One person couldn't feel all that. They'd explode" Ron said.

"Just because you've got the emotional range of a teaspoon..." Hermione started.

Harry smiled and all of us started laughing.

~~~~~

It was the dead of night but I couldn't sleep. I had this gap in my mind. Like I was forgetting something. I layed in my bed, thinking it will come back tomorrow but I quickly got up.

"Arthur" I said, running out of the room and going as fast as I can to Dumbledore's office.

Halfway through running I realised I could teleport so I teleported into the office and saw Dumbledore there.

"Did Harry come yet" I ask.

"No, why would Harry-" Dumbeldore started but I cut him off.

"Arthur. Arthur Weasley is in trouble" I say quickly. After a moment, Harry comes in the room, Ron and McGonagall helping him walk "I'll call the other Weasleys" I say, teleporting to the Griffindor common room.

I go to the girl dormatories and wake up Ginny and tell her to go to Dumbledore's office. She leaves and I knock on the door to the boys dormatories. No answer. I knock again and Fred opens the door.

"Where's George?" I ask and Fred looks at me confused.

"Sleeping. Why?" Fred asked.

I walked into the room, grabbed George's hand and grabbed Fred's, teleporting outside Dumbledore's office.

George woke up and saw himself on the floor. He got up and looked around confused.

"Wake up fully" I say and the 2 yawn.

"What? Is this a prank?" George asked.

"Something happened to your dad" I say and they get serious.

I teleport inside the office with them and everyone is there. After a moment, Dumbledore started.

"In the dream, were you standing next to the victim... or looking down at the scene?" Dumbledore asked Harry, who I'm guessing is beyond confused

"Neither. It was like I... will you
please just tell me what's happening?" Harry asked.

"Everard, Arthur's on guard duty tonight. Make sure he's found by the right people" Dumbledore said.