Sunflowers and rainbows . { m...

By Blue_side_love

Walking after midnight is normal. Meeting a stranger wearing a bunny mask is also normal. Keep telling yours... More

Bunny
Sweets
Gummy bears
Rainbow
Toshinori Yagi
Treat
Remember
Ash
Pros
Swings
Home
Halloween
Kiss you
Dear sister
The truth untold
{Skit}
Hold me tight
Dear Father
Sunny days
Warm nights
Sports festival
Break time
Defense
Real talk

Life goes on

936 61 29
By Blue_side_love

You seriously wished you could just block people out of your life and never have to deal with them ever again but no, it wasn't that easy.

For example how you are now sitting in a private booth in some fancy restaurants with a weird foreign name you rather not say.

"How's school?"

"I'm graduating next week." You didn't want to spend your weekend with that man but no Toshinori convinced you that it would be healthier to have a final conversation now that everything is out.

"Ok. You like Italian food so I thought you would like this pla-"

"I never said that....I don't have a favorite food, just whatever is easier to make and pasta happens to be just that..."

"Look I know you probably hate me and-"

"I do hate you."

Kane sighed rubbing his face then looking back at your cold expression
"I...I just wanted to end our story on a good ending since you're obviously not coming home at all, so I have to let this off my chest" he took a deep breath.

"I'm a monster, I abused you mentally and physically, I treated like you're nothing but a bug I keep crushing with the heel of my shoe whenever I saw it, while in reality I just felt pressured and angry, you remind me of her so much it's fucking painful, I wish I could've raised you better and loved you like my own but I destroyed you even more, I understand if you will never forgive me for what've done to you all these years but I'll apologize anyways. I am sorry I made your life a living hell."

You leaned back on your back covering your eyes with your hand, a lump was growing in your throat.

You were too tired of crying.

"I was in pain. I prayed every night to whatever god out there to make my that night the last, I felt so lonely by myself, I was bullied at one point because I was the quiet introvert child I became, it only stopped when I became harsh and violent towards whoever nears me which lead me to not having friends until high school, my only and best friend showed me more love in those years than I've ever received from you, there is part in my body that have scars on them from your brutal hits....I miss her day and night, I know she's in a safe place now because she sent an angel, a person beautiful inside out and more of a man than you'll ever be." You stood up suddenly, before he could stand up himself you slapped his face with all the force you have knocking him off his chair.

Your hand started shaking, you've only hit to let out some of the anger you've kept throughout the years.

He held his bruised cheek with teary eyes looking up at you, the resemblance to your mother made his heart ache, he tried reaching his other hand towards you but you stepped back.

"I will not forgive you for year of abuse over a sloppy apology nor a fancy meal, I wanted love that's all I wanted my entire life, to be loved to be wanted but somehow you chose to hate every inch of me instead, I'm in a happy relationship with someone that appreciates me and loves me to deaths and I'm not letting you back in my life just like that, you will need to work harder to gain any type of trust from me, so start thinking about what your girlfriend my own mother would've thought if she was alive and saw the awful way you treated an innocent child, because thanks to you a piece of my heart turned to stone and my eyes can't cry anymore over my pathetic past, I'll live and enjoy my life while you drown in your own guilt and misery all alone. Goodbye Kane." You turned around and walked, ignoring the stares, ignoring the cries he let out and blocked the world until you got home.

Toshinori blushed grinning at you receiving your degree from the principle.

As you walked down to your seat you winked at your boyfriend with a smirk making him blush harder then pulled your graduation hat over your face slightly to cover your embarrassed face.

Ash kept teasing you about the sudden confidence to flirt in public while snow chuckled, but being the blunt person you are you pointed out how his girlfriend was blowing him flying kisses the entire time he was receiving his own degree.

That shut him up real quick.

After the ceremony everyone went to meet with their families and you were about to go to yours, that being your sweet boyfriend but before you, you took snow to the side and whispered a few words in his ear.

"I know it's none of my business but seriously get a move on with paiman she's really nice and sweet, plus have you seen the amount of looks she gets!?" The feathered boy blushed thinking about the said girl and how she is indeed popular.

"T-thanks....I'll do my best."

You threw yourself onto the warm strong arms of your boyfriend, enjoying every minute of it.

The two of you ended up having dinner that night at a friendly family restaurant, eating till you felt like vomiting.

You loosened each other's neckties giggling as you walked bare foot on the beach sand, the moonlight and stars made the night feel more magical than you'll ever dream of.

The two of you then laid on the sand looking up at the sky, saying a wish on each start your eyes land on.

Toshinori held your hand to his lips kissing it gently, caressing the cuts and scares from working in the support department all the time.

"You wanna know a secret?" He said.

"Yeah?..."

"When I was reborn I wanted one thing in this life, I just wanted to be happier and with you I achieved that" you heart skipped a beat and before he knew it you rolled on top of him kissing him passionately.

When you broke the kiss he laughed loudly pulling you again for another one that turned to make out session that lead to you two doing it on the beach, no one was watching and only the night sky stars light up your dark night.

"You smell awful " Toshinori covered his nose in complete disgust at the terrible smell reeking from you.

You had just got home from work and the smell of gasoline mixed with sweat wasn't the most pleasant of smells to face in the morning.

You started working at ground zero's hero agency and it was not uncommon for them to call you at 1 am to come fix or do an emergency check up on the hero's costume because apparently he trusted you the most.

Last night was one of those times where you had to drag your sleepy body out of bed and make your sweet boyfriend drive you to the agency because he didn't trust transport at that late time of night.

"Missed you, Now tell there's warm water left?" The blonde nodded throwing a towel at you then disappeared into the kitchen.

After washing yourself you took the time to put some cream on your face, it was getting cold and your skin was starting to feel dry from low dehydration.

Over the past few years you grew to learn how to cook fast but excellent dishes, usually leaving Toshinori to get breakfast ready since most days your too lazy to move in the early morning.

The smell of eggs and bread filled the house.

"Seriously you gonna catch a cold like that!" You chuckled kissing his cheeks as he kept complaining about you walking around shirtless even though you knew he loved it.

"Nah, anyways did you remember to cancel any work for this weekend?"

"I should be asking you that, it's ash's wedding and you're supposed to be his best man!" Right your best friend was getting married to the girl of his dreams this week.

"Don't worry ground zero knowns ash and that we're best friends so it's all dealt with" Toshinori nodded placing two plates filled with food in front each one of you.

The week seemed to move quickly.

The next thing you knew you were clapping and cheering as your friend kissed his now wife.

"I would like to start off by saying to our beautiful bride Damn you really love his awkward ass to say yes but It ain't my business" everyone laughed while ash hid his face in his hands already regretting letting you give a speech "I would say you could've done better but I guess he alright" another laughing fit after that "but in all seriousness, he's an amazing guy with the biggest heart, he's like a walking charger giving energy to everyone around him, he doesn't judge anyone and one of the most considerate people I've ever met in my life" you paused smiling at your best friend who help a gentle smile on his own face holding his wife's hand.

"And he met his equal, a stunning smart and funny girl that took his breath away each time she showed him love, she takes care of that man when he crashes from over working himself and treats everyone he adores as family, I just wanna say I wish you both happiness and joy for the rest of your lives together, so cheers for the beautiful couple!" Everyone lifted their glasses and screamed cheers.

"You're so fucking embarrassing sometimes" ash punched your arm playfully "but I damn love you" then he hugged tightly with his wife.

"That was wonderful rainbow, thank you." You smiled at the short girl kissing her forehead making her giggle, she had become like a little sister during the time she had been with ash.

"Now now can I get my boyfriend back?" The couple laughed pushing you towards the blonde before walking up to the dance floor.

"Missed me already?" You teased.

"Like crazy"

"You're so dramatic"

"No I just love you"

"....you better"

Toshinori was so unfair.

It the middle of a fucking make out this man had the audacity, the god damn audacity to ask you to marry him out of the blue.

With that stupid grin on his face, you felt speechless and only hid your face in the crack of his neck.

"Please answer me love"

He was your weakness how could you say no, he made you the happiest person alive.

Damn it why are you so god damn perfect Toshinori yagi.

"Yes...I'll marry you."

And just like that the months flew by and you two ended up marrying in fall the same season you two met.

With all your loved ones.

He wore a yellow time and you wore a rainbow one.

Ash gave his best man speech and exposed your unhealthy ass to everyone you invited, but he didn't fail to mention how proud he has become of you.

Paimon and snow showed up too giving you both a wedding gift, a full paid vacation to Italy for your honeymoon.

Deku and ground zero gave speeches of their own and made sure to point out how Toshinori should never apply for a teaching job ever again.

You didn't invite Kane but a small letter was sent to you, simply congratulating you and informing that he's moving out of the century with his number written at the bottom of the letter if you ever felt like it was time to reach him ever again.

"Daddy is being mean to me, papa!" You chuckled at the little girl who pouted puffing her cute soft cheeks in annoyance "he said I can't have cookies before dinner!"

"Now now you know he's right, we can't do that or else you won't eat dinner baby girl" your daughter whined but soon moved to sit on her chair watching you cook.

Your daughter nana is seven years old, she had both yours and Toshinori thanks to a clinic that specializes with couples like you and a nice doctor with the amazing quirk to creat children by touching two people at the same time.

Nana had Toshinori's golden hair and eyes but she was an exact image of yourself but you're a little concerned about where she gets her attitude from.

Definitely not me.

"See I told you he wouldn't say yes" Toshinori ruffled her curls, she giggled pushing his hand away.

"Papa is making my favorite today!"

"He always does sweetheart" your husband kissed your temple before sitting down and continuing his little chat with your daughter.

When the food was done the two helped set the table and everyone ate.

After that you laid with nana passed out on your chest while your head rest on your husband's lap, he was reading the news on his phone with one hand and brushing his fingers through your hair with the other.

Yeah, this was your life.

Finally.

You're happy.

The end

A/N: yay finally done! Tell me what you felt and what you thought I wanna hear everything!

Oh and there's another work I'll publish this week but it's a deku story if you're interested keep toned!

Love you all💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

280K 10.6K 56
You had been always a loner somehow and felt empty like something was Missing in your life so one night you see a shooting star and wish for somethin...
567 61 8
I promise to whatever God or Universal being may exist, that if you let me out of this - if you let me live a normal life, quirkless or not, I'll nev...
163K 7.3K 21
𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐝 - 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐝 ✔︎ 𝘺/𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘒𝘢𝘵𝘴𝘶𝘬𝘪 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘬𝘦𝘯 𝘶𝘱 𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘩 𝘰𝘧...
14.6K 421 7
Toshinori Yagi (All Might) X Reader This is a collection of my one shots that I've posted elsewhere, but have decided to make the gradual move to her...