Vehement Love!

By PoisonAndMystery

Layla Sheldon a beautiful, gorgeous, rich, independent and a very talented girl. Layla is a perfect daughter... More

CAST
Prologue
Chapter 1: Dad Please!
Chapter 2: Wedding Invitations
Chapter 3: The Rich Girls
Chapter 4: Ethan...
Chapter 5: Better and Better
Chapter 7: He whispered, again.
Chapter 8: In Love
Chapter 9: Emily(no-saint)Georgia
Chapter 10: *Bachelorette Party*
Chapter 11: Layla & Reed
Chapter 12: Wedding Reception
Chapter 13: Honeymoon
Chapter 14: Venice

Chapter 6: She is Divine

228 5 0
By PoisonAndMystery

Please play the song above...

Maya: 3:02 p.m.
where are you?!???

I was texting Maya, telling her about my little rendezvous with Layla, when I felt a presence beside me. I looked up to see an alluring and dazzling woman standing beside me. I hastily stood up to greet her.

"You must be Layla..." I said as I extended my hand for a handshake.

"And you must be Reed!" She replied.

Honestly speaking I've never seen a girl so beautiful and natural. Her red hair were side parted and placed neatly on her right shoulder. Her eyes were so glamorous, full of secrets. A pool of blackness. Her eyebrows were perfectly done and her long lashes were cascading her milky, smooth skin. The first two opened buttons of her shirt was showing her magnificent and elaborate collarbones. Her blood red lips were giving me life. And her fine curves were a whole different story. She had flat belly, and that ass...
Layla is of average height, 5'7. Though her voice held authority and power yet it was polite and respectful.

We talked about prenup and some of the clause, as we ate our food. And made some small talks here and there. Layla was very reserved. She did not speak much but our meeting was very pleasant.

Layla Sheldon's beauty is divine!

I was driving home, when I got a call from my mother.

"Hey Mom!"

"Hello Darling! How was your meeting with Layla? She's amazing right?" My mom said.

"Ma, honestly Layla is a decent girl. I liked meeting her today. She's bewitching." I replied with all honesty. I mean there was nothing to hide. I told mom, how I felt after meeting her. And now it's so difficult to remove her from my mind. She's just so beautiful. It's not just about her looks, but the way she talks and converse, it's so captivating. Her positivity was one of her many qualities that I noticed today.

"That's a pleasant answer, Reed! I expected you to talk about, how arrogant and self centred she is. I told you son, Layla is a very nice, young lady." My mom said contented with my answer.

By the time I hung up, I have already reached my destination, that is outside a mall. I have to pick up my sister from her little shopping spree.

I waited for awhile, when I saw in the rear view mirror, my sister coming out with her friends with loads and loads of shopping bags. I opened the hood as I came out of the car to help Maya with her bags. I took all the bags from her hand and she walked towards the passenger seat.

After placing all the bags properly, I shut the hood and opened the driver's seat. Whole ride Maya asked about Layla and I told her about everything that happened today. Ecstatic was a small word. She was literally pleased to hear about Layla's qualities.

I drove while Maya showed me all her Instagram pictures and read every article about her on google. Maya is so curious and impatient, that she saw all her interviews and YouTube videos on the way home. Now she knows so much that she's capable enough to be her personal assistant.

In the morning I am at the gym, doing my everyday workout, when I received a phone call from Ethan.

"Hey man! Sup?" I asked as I sat on one of the benches and wiped my face with a towel. His call was on speaker when he replied, "Hey bud! I was just calling you to inform that I've already mailed the contract papers to Layla's house."

"Great! Thank you Ethan for helping me so much" I sighed. "Anytime brother! So how was you meeting? Is she hot?" Ethan asked.

"Man, hot is too small a word to describe her, she's divine." I said as I drank water from my bottle.

"Tell me all the juicy details, Reed. I'm so excited to meet her." He said. I told him every detail from the moment I looked up from my phone till when she smiled at me before leaving. "Brother, you're going to divorce her after the contract is over, I can have all of her after the divorce. She's too good to let go." He said in a dreamy tone and that got me thinking about the prenup. Whether it's the right decision or not.

"I hope I don't regret signing the contract, what if I get attached to her in 2 years." I said thinking about all the possibilities of me loving her. No no no....no I can't let that happen, I have never loved a girl and I never will. And I cannot love her, certainly not. What if the side I'm so desperately trying to hide, comes up when I start falling for her. She'll think I'm some kind of lunatic.

Ethan and I talked for a while when I ended the call and headed towards my bedroom. I took a quick shower and changed to a new suit. I carried all the important files with me as I headed towards my car.

On the way to the office, I stopped by a cafe to order my daily coffee. I got out of the car when I saw Rebecca Sheldon coming out of the cafe. When she saw me, she waved at me. I walked towards her and gave her a small hug.
Rebecca was a model in my company in early stages of her career. At that time my father was the CEO. We hung out a lot, she was like an elder sister to me.

"Hey Becca, long time no see." I spoke first.

"I've been really busy with all the shootings of films and web series. Anyhow, how are you?" She asked me.

"Fine. Just going to place my order for the coffee. And how is Ian? Where is he nowadays, it's been long since I last saw him."

"He's been busy with his business tours and deals, anyway the good news is that I'm getting married to Ian, after three months and you and your family is invited I'll send you the invitation. It was nice meeting you Reed." A smiled appeared on her face.

"Likewise, see you soon" I gave her a smile of my own and we hugged again before she left.

I was sitting in my office, signing some important papers when I heard a knock. I gave permission to enter when my secretary Kyle came in.

"Good Morning Sir, today you have to attend two meetings, first one at 12:30 p.m. with Mr. Ambrose and second one with your Uncle Sheldon and your father."
He read my schedule from his tablet.

"Okay Kyle, you're dismissed." I said.

In the first meeting, I discussed about my product with Mr. Ambrose. 'The Fragrance' products that are to be sold to him, as he owns most of the hotels in the country. So all kind of products like, body wash, perfumes, lotion, shampoo and other fragrant items that can be used in hotels and suites. It was a small deal, which was solely for the sale of such products. I have many small as well as big brands that come under my company and other than that I have a clothing line, chains of hospitals and resorts. All the amusement parks in the country are also under my company. Other than that, I have International branches as well. Import and Export of spices, perfumes, clothe materials and paints that links my company to every big and small country. And interior designing is managed by other branches of the company.

After the deal, I head to the restaurant that Kyle made a reservation in. I have to meet Dad and my Uncle. Dad and Uncle Edward are best friends, they know each other from kindergarten. And it's surprising that I've never met their children except Rebecca. I have heard about Robert, but have never even seen his face before whereas Layla...don't even get me started on that temptress. She's too charming for her own good. And the way my name rolls out of her mouth...

You need to control yourself Reed...just stop thinking about her!

It's not easy to not think about her.

I entered the restaurant and found both best friends sitting by the window, chatting away. I walked up to them and hugged Uncle and Dad.

"It's so nice to see you again, monkey!" My uncle said.

"Uncle!!! I thought we were already past that nickname," I whined while my Dad laughed. "We'll never get past this nickname Reed." Uncle replied.

"But I'm going to be your son-in-law, and that nickname is so embarrassing for your son-in-law." I said in a suggestive tone.

"Whatever your reasons are, I'll  always call you by this name." He said while taking a sip from his coffee whereas my father is still laughing.

"Hey there dad, how are you?" I said acknowledging his presence. "I'm fine son, how was your meeting with Layla?"

"Not again, why does everyone keeps asking me about the meeting, I'm so done!" I said in a bored tone. "Fine you don't have to talk about it again, I already know how it went." He said wriggling his eyebrows. "Nice. So what do you guys wanna eat?" I asked them, trying to change the topic.

After the meeting I head back to the company. Checked some emails and finished the incomplete paperworks. I finished all the work by 7:30 and headed home directly. After having dinner, I went to bed. Tossing and turning in my bed with my head occupied with all the images of Layla. Slowly sleep took over me and the last thing that I thought was...

She is like a storm and I want to get ruined by her.....

...................................................................

Vote and comment guys! I updated after a long time, I'm really sorry.
Show some love lovelies. 💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 46.1K 55
"Beg for it." He growled in my ear, making heat shoot straight to my core. "Never." I hissed back as his fingers moved faster inside me. His chest w...
4.6M 125K 85
"You seem to have forgotten who I am," he whispered, caging me in with his arms once again. His stubbled face scratched my cheek as he inched closer...
316K 9.2K 31
(THE BILLIONAIRE'S SERIES BOOK ONE) VICTORIA CAMPBELL the ever forgiven heart of a maiden found herself toss into an arranged marriage to THE SMITH'S...
71.9K 3.2K 50
Fallon's sole ambition in life is to escape her miserable hometown once and for all. She dreams of driving away in her convertible and leaving her pa...