vague | joshler

Oleh mxmboo

"you're being overdramatic, joseph." "i hope you go fuck yourself, joshua dun." Lebih Banyak

memories hurt
jealousy

fuckin' pussy

10 0 0
Oleh mxmboo

(tw: abuse / fighting)

tyler felt a sharp pain in his cheek as joshs fist met with it. he groaned out in pain, falling against the lockers. he felt weak, didn't want to fight back today. he just let josh take blows at him. tomorrow he'd get his revenge.

"not going to fight back, joseph?" josh scoffed, "always knew you were a fuckin' pussy" he laughed, grabbing tyler up by his hair. tyler winced in pain, rolling his eyes.

"not in the mood to deal with this today, joshua." he muttered under his breath. josh heard, pushing him back into the lockers.

"and why's that?" josh sneers in tyler's face. tyler rolls his eyes again, not answering him. josh got impatient, punching him in his stomach. tyler coughed up blood. "answer. me."

"it's none of your fucking business!" tyler yelled, pushing josh off of him. josh grabbed his arm when tyler tried walking away. "let go of me!"

josh sighed, letting go of tyler. tyler ran to the bathroom. he stared at himself in the mirror. blood dripped down from his nose, onto his lip and dripped onto the counter of the bathroom sinks. he sighs, bruises already forming on his cheeks. his lip was busted open. and his eyes looked tired. he eyes wasn't damaged or busted. just exhausted.

tyler grabs paper towels, dipping them in water and rubs them on his lip and below his nose. he waited in the bathroom until the bleeding stopped. then he walked to class, apologizing for being late. he got a warning and then sat in the back. everyone eyed the bruised boy but tyler didn't mind. he liked the attention honestly.

lunch came around, josh sitting with his friends. joshs best friend was ryan but tyler also knew ryan. so, tyler decided he wanted to annoy josh by sitting at the same table. tyler skipped over to the lunch table and sat next to ryan who was sitting across from josh.

"hi ryan!" tyler said, ryan already sensing trouble. "how are you? what'd you get for lunch?" tyler looks up at ryan.

ryan laughs "uhhh, i'm alright. i got some pizza. kind of basic." he shrugs. tyler nods.

josh glares at tyler from across the table. tyler notices and winks before turning his attention back to ryan. "i brought a salad and some yogurt." tyler said. "on a diet." josh scoffed and rolls his eyes when tyler said that. yeah as if.

tyler looks at josh, "got a problem?" he asked. ryan looks at the two, not wanting to deal with their issues today. tyler asked for it though. he was looking for trouble.

"no." josh shakes his head, taking out his lunch. "except.."

tyler groans in annoyance "here we go.." he mutters.

"you sat at my fucking table!" josh said. tyler rolls his eyes.

"i don't see your name anywhere written on this damn table so don't you fucking start with that bullshit." tyler snapped. "ryan is my friend too, y'know? i'm allowed to sit where i want and with whoever i want."

josh laughs sarcastically "yeah except.. you were asking for trouble. you only sat here seeking out trouble." he said.

"i think you're just jealous." tyler said, smirking. "you want ryan all to yourself but i get in the way." he hums. ryan sighs. josh rolls his eyes.

"no, you can hang out whenever you want. but not when i'm around." josh said. tyler scoffed.

"since when did you make the rules about anything?" he asked. "if i want to sit here with ryan i'm going to sit here with ryan."

"my issue isn't that. my issue is why you did." josh said. "whatever. i don't want to have this conversation right now. you two can hang out and do whatever the fuck you want. i'm going to eat outside." and with that, josh got up angrily and walked out of the cafeteria doors.

tyler shrugs "wonder what's up his ass this morning." he said innocently and began eating his salad. ryan sighs.

"yeah i wonder." he mutters sarcastically. "tyler, why do the two of you hate each other so much?"

tyler tensed up. "because... he's a fucking dick, that's what he is." tyler said, stuffing lettuce into his mouth.

"can you be.. more specific?" ryan asks, looking at tyler who you could see get angrier.

"i don't want to talk about it." tyler snapped before getting up and walks away, leaving ryan all by himself.

tyler sat down at the bench in gym, having got into trouble with the coach because he refused to work with josh. josh didn't refuse. he pretended to be a good little boy and play basketball without any complaints.

tyler never got sat down on the bench before. he's their star player for the team. coach knows that too. however, josh is also one of the best players. tylers better, everyone knows that. josh disagrees, everyone also knows that. josh is always trying to one up tyler especially in basketball. though, even josh admits, he's never going to be better than tyler when it comes to basketball.

tyler was the teams only chance at winning any game when it came to basketball. everyone was always amazed by him. it made josh angry. josh wanted the attention for himself. he felt as though tyler didn't deserve any of the attention he gets.

this was now joshs time to prove himself in front of everyone. tyler got benched. for the first time. now josh needs prove to coach that he can lead them into finals. this might just be practice but josh didn't care. he took this like he was truly winning it. imagining the crow around them as he shoots the basketball right into the hoop. everyone cheering for him, standing up and chanting his name.

"josh dun! josh dun! josh dun!"

josh smirked to himself, throwing the ball into the hoop, willing to go as far as possible to prove he's the best.

and so josh went on and played. they split the court into two teams to play against each other. joshs was winning.

tyler watched, crossing his arms. he was angry. more than angry. pissed off. he hated josh more than ever. they always play against each other when practicing. tyler always won. maybe that's the issue..

tyler walks into his house and slams the door shut, running to his bedroom. "today was the worse fucking day!" he yelled. zack standing in the doorway, looking at him with a confused expression.

"tyler?" zack asked, startling the fuck out of tyler who turned around, glaring at zack. "just checking if you're alright, ty."

"no! i'm obviously pissed off!" tyler snapped, throwing his bag onto the floor and kicking off his shoes. "josh thinks he's so fucking perfect just because his team won for once. i always play against him! captain wanted me on joshs team so they could win. i'm so fucking done with stupid basketball. i didn't deserve to be benched!"

zack sighs, "tyler, just because you were benched doesn't mean you aren't the best player they have. captain knows that if he benched you in a real game, you'd all lose." zack said.

tyler scoffs, "tell him that yourself! he said if i keep up my feud with joshua, i'd be benched for two games. the next two games are important! and there's no way in hell i'll get along with josh ever!" he huffs.

"he can't bench you! you're the best player they have! benching you is just asking for you to lose." zack sighed.

"literally!" tyler said, "god, this is all joshuas fault." he mutters. "i should just tell captain that josh beat me up this morning. maybe josh can get benched too." he shrugs. "god, i just wish josh wasn't on the team. it would make my life so much easier." he sighs, laying back on the bed.

"he beat you up?! did you fight him back??" zack asked.

"no." tyler mumbles. "didn't feel like it. i didn't get much sleep last night."

"again? why?" zack asked.

"none of your business." he sighs.

"tyler if you don't get enough sleep the days of your games, your body could shut down and you could pass out." zack said. tyler rolled his eyes. he didn't believe in this bullshit.

"as if." he mumbles. "i'm fine zack, okay? don't worry about me." he sighs. zack rolls his eyes. he wasn't convinced.

"fine whatever." zack mumbles, not wanting to argue. and with that, he walked away.

tyler sighs and lays back on his bed, thinking about today when his mind landed on josh. he fucking hated josh with a passion. hated his stupid smirk whenever he laid his eyes on josh. his stupid built body and height that made tyler want to kick the back of his knees and slam his head into the ground. tyler hated his perfect eyes and how they wink and make tylers heart race- or how joshs lips curve into a smile when josh talked to his friends. how his nose scrunched whenever he smiled too. tyler hated his stupid perfectly shaped face and stupid yellow hair.

fuck. tyler was fucked. he hates josh but that doesn't stop him from finding josh attractive. the boy always had some feelings for josh. they used to be friends, that's where it comes from. now they hate each other. for reasons for a later chapter.

tyler tries not to think of his feelings much anymore. josh hurt the boy more mentally than he does physically.

tyler shook away his thoughts and went to his closet. he grabbed out a box and opened it up. there laid clothes, more specifically, feminine clothes. tyler used to wear skirts and stuff back when he was younger. when high school hit, he stopped. he felt insecure about his body and people would make fun of him for it. he didn't want to be seen as fragile and feminine anymore. people used to call him weak and it hurt the poor boy.

he definitely used to be just a gay, small, fragile little sensitive boy. someone could look at him the wrong way and he would break down and cry. he changed though. he joined basketball, started working out. he worked on his mental health (for the most part). he's not a crybaby anymore. he's tough and built. yet on the inside, he's still just as terrified. he still cries himself to sleep, thinking about the way things used to be. he misses josh but hates him all at once.

tyler sniffles, his hands were shaking a little. he quickly put the box away and sat down in bed, answering his many snapchat messages. he then laid in bed, staring at the ceiling until he was called down for dinner. not even a full minute went by his parents started fighting. screaming throughout the house. he just picked at his food, went upstairs, and stared at the ceiling all night.

josh drove to school, nothing on his mind other than wanting to beat tyler again. he was always angry. anger issues having ran through his family tree for centuries. tyler was always one to piss josh off. although it was easy to piss him off.

as soon as he entered the building, he went straight to tylers locker and waited for him. waited for a while. he stared down at his watch. the bell was going to ring in a couple minutes.

finally josh looked up just to get tyler in his face, punching him in the mouth, sending him back against the lockers. tyler shoved josh away and opened his locker that almost slammed into josh. he grabbed his things and walked away. josh rolls his eyes, going to follow tyler but stopped in his tracks.

tyler wasn't wearing the usual jeans and a hoodie today. he was wearing something he hadn't worn in a long time. josh couldn't believe it still fit him. hanging from the boys waist to his thighs was the most perfect black skirt with a white design along the bottom. tylers tøp was a black hoodie as usual. josh hadn't seen tyler wear a skirt in so long.

"yo.. earth to josh." ryan said, interrupting joshs thoughts. josh jumped, being startled easily when he's spaced out. he turns to look at ryan, sighing.

"what?" josh asked softly, his cheeks growing a slight pink color because he's pretty positive ryan saw him staring at tyler and slighting checking tyler out. although, josh is the main reason tyler doesn't wear skirts anymore. josh knew that. josh has a lot of fucking issues.

"were you just staring at.. tyler joseph..?" ryan asked. josh didn't say anything, just giving ryan a slight smile. ryan shakes his head. "okay.. never mine then." he sighs, "i never knew tyler was feminine." he says, looking over at tyler who was across the hall talking to his friend, melanie and jenna. "he looks good in a skirt."

josh scoffs, "i disagree." he said. "he looks absolutely fucking pathetic." josh said. ryan glares at josh, not liking his attitude. ryan can not deal with josh today. "besides, he's wearing girl clothing."

"okay i've had enough." ryan said, "come talk to me when you've fixed your attitude and state of fucking mine, joshua dun." ryan snapped. "boys can wear whatever the hell they want without judgement. i know you hate him and all but he can wear what he want. he can look how he wants. you and his feud has to fucking stop. it's irritating the fuck out of me. it's not just you but him too. but you've got me at my limit, josh. don't talk to me until your opinions changed." ryan said and walked away.

great. another friendship down the drain for josh. he deserved it though. josh didn't think tyler looked pathetic. he didn't think feminine clothes are for girls only. he thought tyler was always quite attractive in a skirt. he doesn't get why he acts the way he does. well... he does know but he doesn't at the same time.

all josh knows is that he's the pathetic one and he needs to work out his shit. he didn't want to keep lying to himself and losing friends that he really does trust and love with all his heart. god, josh needs to change himself for the better.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

209K 4.3K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
1.3M 58K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
126K 5.4K 52
โฅโฅโฅ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] โ›โ›๐”ธ๐•๐• ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•ฃ๐•š๐•”๐•™๐•–๐•ค ๐•“๐•’๐•“๐•ช, ๐•Ž๐• ๐•Ÿ'๐•ฅ ๐•ž๐•–๐•’๐•Ÿ ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•ช๐•ฅ๐•™๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜, ๐”ธ๐•๐• ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•ฃ๐•š๐•”๐•™๐•–๐•ค ๐•“๐•’๐•“๐•ช...
158K 5.6K 42
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...