TEMPORARY ; SAKUSA

By bunnyomi

โ ๐—บ๐—บ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—ถ ๐—ณ๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ โž โž ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐—‚๐–ผ๐— ๐—Œ๐–บ๐—„๐—Ž๐—Œ๐–บ ๐–ฝ๐—ˆ๐–พ... More

INTRODUCTION
PROLOGUE
ยน KIYOOMI'S HOT
ยฒ SOLUS
ยณ THE CURRY HOUSE
โด COTTON PANTIES
โต MISCONSTRUED
โถ SOAKING WET
โท TOUCH
โธ SOFT FOLDS
โน INTOXICATED ANTICS
ยนโฐ SOBER
ยนยน DESIRE
ยนยฒ PHOTO BOOTH
ยนยณ DRUNK SAKUSA
ยนโด GOOD MOANING
ยนโถ LITTLE OMI
ยนโท MIYA'S JERSEY
ยนโธ RED
ยนโน CHARITY GALA
ยฒโฐ VERSACE ON THE FLOOR
ยฒยน WHITE XMAS
ยฒยฒ A PHONE CALL
ยฒยณ BECAUSE OF SAKUSA KIYOOMI
ยฒโด LUNCH WITH THE BLOND

ยนโต SENSORY OVERLOAD

47K 1.3K 2.1K
By bunnyomi

⚠️ sexual content

SAKUSA CAME HOME FROM PRACTICE, firstly going to the female's room. He knocked on her door, then opened it to see her laying on the bed whilst on her laptop. "Come to my room. I'm just gonna shower first," he said.

"I'll be right there, I'm just doing something for work," she nodded with a small smile.

He lowly hummed, walking to his room as he hopped into the shower. The woman later went to his room, making herself comfortable on his bed. Not long after, Sakusa stepped out of the bathroom in boxers, ruffling his curly hair with a towel. He grabbed shorts, putting it on before hanging the damp towel in the bathroom.

"How come you hardly wear a shirt when you're home?" she asked, moving to the side as he relaxed next to her.

"Because I know you like it."
"Just 'cause you know you're hot."

The man chuckled, unplugging his phone from its charger. "I mean, you can walk around half naked again. I wouldn't mind at all," he shrugged.

     "Mhm. And now you're gonna tell me that you want me to wear a silly costume for you—like a maid uniform," she said.

     "Do it. I'll buy it for you," he insisted, examining her body as he imagined her wearing one.

     "Oh, did I uncover a secret maid kink?"
     "Maybe. Come here."

Quietly laughing to herself, she snuggled against his chest with his arm draped around her shoulder. Their legs were tangled together, both going through their phones. She started to trace the lines of his abdomen, watching her finger move. Feeling his gaze on her, she slid her index beneath the hem of his boxers as she slowly moved it along his waistline. A cheeky smile tugged at her lips seeing his cock grow, then she confidently palmed it.

He let out a sigh as she slipped her hand inside, beginning to stroke his member. Sakusa rubbed her side, letting her know he was very much enjoying it. Circling her thumb on the tip, spreading his pre-cum, he grew impatient. "Are you horny or something?" he asked.

"Maybe, kind of. Could we?" she mumbled, turning her head up to meet his face.

"I'm actually pretty tired from practice," he replied, catching her slightly frown. Although she completely understood, she pulled out her hand before scooting to the edge of the bed with her back turned to him.

"What a crybaby, you don't have to move away from me," he said, waiting for her to say something. He put his phone down, about to pull her to him, but stopped.

"I guess you didn't mean what you wrote in that song about me," the sound played from her phone.

"Oh, god, even you? Miya always sings that whenever I tell him his sets suck," he deadpanned, yet she stayed silent. "Come here, stop being dramatic," he sighed.

He pulled on her arm, turning her body to his as she let out soft giggles. "If you let me finish talking, you wouldn't be butt-hurt right now. I was saying I'm tired from practice, but if you really want to, then you have to do all the work," he said.

"What?"

"I know you heard me. If you wanna fuck, then you'll ride me until I cum," he teased.

"Are you sure? I was just messing around, we don't have to since you're tired," she pouted.

"Yeah, but like I said, since you'll be doing all the work, then we can," he said, rubbing her thigh.

"Well, you got yourself a deal," she grinned, quickly pecking his lips as she sat up.

He softly smiled, leaning against the headboard, letting her straddle his lap. She began to kiss his lips as he massaged her ass and thighs. Deepening the kiss, he removed her shirt, instantly taking one of her nipples in his mouth. He sucked and nibbled on it, earning a moaned from her whilst she played with his hair behind his head. A popping sound was made as he pulled away, he pulled down her bottoms, then she went to the side, so he could easily take it off.

She removed his as well, getting excited, seeing it hit his stomach. He pulled her back on his lap, attaching his lips to hers once again. She kneeled up, taking his cock in her hand, teasing the tip on her folds before sliding down on him. Sakusa placed his hands on her waist as she started to rock her hips back and forth. He guided her hips, their moans starting to fill the room.

The girl put her hands on his shoulders, bouncing up and down on his member. He planted wet kisses on her neck, loving that she was doing all the work. She leaned back, placing her hands on his knees as she kept going, giving him a better view of her whole body. He watched how her tight cunt sucked in his cock, and he licked his lips, closing his eyes as he groaned, digging his fingers into her skin.

"Ah—you feel so good," she moaned as his breath grew heavy, staring at her breasts bounce.

He wrapped an arm around the small of her back, kissing her stomach. The knot in her stomach got tighter, and her legs were soon about to give in. Sakusa noticed how her legs were slightly shaking, probably going to stop soon. "A little longer, baby, you're doing so fucking well. I'm close," he demanded.

She pushed herself to keep riding despite the numb feeling in her thighs. She wrapped her arms around his neck as his face buried into her chest. He secured his arm tighter around her waist as he felt her walls tighten around him, hearing her moan from her climax.

Sakusa groaned, pushing her down harder on his dick with every thrust. He could feel it coming, so he slowed down her rhythm. His brows knitted together, then he roughly pushed her off as he grabbed a fistful of her hair, pushing her head to his swollen cock. "Finish me off, you're such a slut for my cock, hm?" he smirked.

She quickly took him in her mouth as he held back her hair. She swirled her tongue around, repeatedly teasing the bottom of the tip. Sakusa threw his head back, breathing hard as soft whimpers escaped his mouth. "Fuck, right there," he moaned, feeling his cock twitch in her mouth.

She felt his load shoot down her throat, licking him clean before swallowing. She wrapped her hand around his cock, continuing to bob her head in an unholy speed. "Holy shit, wait! It's sensitive," he grunted, face contorting in pleasure as she locked eyes with his.

Humming, she took him out of her mouth, yet licked the sensitive spot on his cock. He twitched with joy—he fucking loved it. The overbearing sensation tingling in his nerves, she cradled his balls adding extra stimulation, but at this point it was too overwhelming for him to take. Her eyes widened upon hearing him moan the loudest she had ever heard him, but he finally gave in.

He pushed her head away, numbingly trying to catch his breath as he stared blankly at the ceiling. The girl wiped her mouth, sitting up as she looked at him in worry. "I'm sorry, was that too much?" she softly smiled.

He closed his eyes, needing a few minutes to calm down from his high. His leg twitched, so she let him have his moment. She put her clothes back on, then laid on her side, waiting for him to talk. "I liked it, like more than you even know. But at one point it was too much for me to handle if that makes sense," he explained.

"Can you elaborate?" she asked, pushing the hair away that stuck to his forehead.

"Remember that one time I was eating you out, and you already came how many times?" he asked.

"Yes?"
"And remember when you said you wanted me to stop 'cause your clit was so sensitive that it hurts if I were to keep going?" he raised a brow.

"Oh, I kept going 'cause it sounded like you liked it."
"I did, but then it started to hurt—in a good way."

"That was the loudest I've heard you moan," she chuckled, feeling proud.

"Take it as a compliment," he playfully rolled his eyes, then sat up to put his boxers on. She moved towards him, sitting behind him with his body in between her legs. She hugged around his stomach, resting her cheek on his back.

     "I'm hungry. What about you?" she asked.

     "Order whatever on my phone. I'm gonna use the bathroom first," he said, giving his phone to her. He stood up, walking to the bathroom, and she watched him as he turned around.

"Then after we eat, we're going
for a second round, so be ready."

not edited

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.5K 596 28
๐šœ๐šž๐š—๐šŠ ๐š›๐š’๐š—๐š๐šŠ๐š›๐š˜๐šž ๐šก ๐š๐šŽ๐š– ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐š› โ‹…โ€ขโ‹…โŠฐโˆ™โˆ˜โ˜ฝเผ“โ˜พโˆ˜โˆ™โŠฑโ‹…โ€ขโ‹… ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ก๐™ช๐™˜๐™  ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™œ๐™ค๐™ค๐™™ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š. ๐™ค๐™ข๐™š๐™ฃ๐™จ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™œ๐™ค๐™ค๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™๏ฟฝ...
490K 19.5K 46
โ› ๐šˆ๐™พ๐š„ ๐™ด๐™ฐ๐šƒ ๐šƒ๐™ฐ๐™บ๐™ธ๐š‚ ๐™ป๐™ธ๐™บ๐™ด ๐™ฐ ๐™ท๐™พ๐š๐š‚๐™ด โœ โ™ฏ ๐™ธ๐™ฝ ๐š†๐™ท๐™ธ๐™ฒ๐™ท ๐š๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐šƒ๐™ฐ๐š๐™พ๐š„ฬ„ ๐—†๐–บ๐—„๐–พ๐—Œ ๐–บ๐—‡ ๐—‚๐—‡๐—Œ๐—Ž๐—…๐— ๐—๐—๐–บ๐— ๐—๐—Ž๐—‹๐—‡๐—Œ ๐—’๐—ˆ๏ฟฝ...
2.3K 56 20
"๐ก๐จ๐ง๐ž๐ฒ ๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฐ๐ž'๐ซ๐ž ๐จ๐ฅ๐๐ž๐ซ ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ž'๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐š๐ ๐ž ๐ข ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐Ÿ...
64.8K 1.9K 25
[๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐‹๐„๐“๐„๐ƒ] โ๐™„๐™› ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™  ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ข๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ซ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™š ๐™ข๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ก๐™š๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™๐™–๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง...