Common Disease - Norenmin (Co...

By SKZLover2002

(Book 2 of Unknown Disease) Renjun finds something interesting at the asylum. This is going to take a lot of... More

1 - The boys are back (M)
April Fools Special
2 - Chensung Special
3 - Dolphin problems (M)
4 - Too Many Drinks (M)
5 - The mourning for the visitor
6 - Johnny and the baby (M)
7 - What did you just say ?!?
8 - I am coming for you
9 - Please Help Me (M)
10 - Someone Is At The Door (M)
11 - Please?
12 - Can we focus?
13 - Happy Family
Bonus (Part 1) (M)
Bonus (Part 2) (M)
14 - Plans
15 - Fun Time (M)
16 - Cute babies and Shirtless
17 - Butt Talk (M)
Instagram!!!
New Story!!!

Little introduction

325 12 5
By SKZLover2002

Finally, I am happy to announce that I started to write the second book of Unknown Disease! While I advance in the chapters, I will put up a little drawing I did. Also, they are clues in the picture, will you be able to find all of them? There are 2 clues by couples ( 2 for Norenmin, 2 for Markhyuck and 2 for Chensung). Also, get ready because the drama starts in the first chapter ( I know this early on). 

Also, who is excited about the rooftop fight tomorrow? Who do you think will win?  Also, the 24 hr relay cam is starting tomorrow with Jaemin!  What do you think will happened?  So many things happening tomorrow!

Also, all of these characters are fictional and are coming from my imagination. They have only been given the name of the idol.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9K 456 30
[In which Na Jaemin can't help but find himself trying to reminisce the past that he seemed to have forgotten and comes across Lee Jeno, who does eve...
33K 1.3K 29
⟨A Markhyuck Fanfiction⟩ [In which Mark Lee doesn't hate Lee Donghyuck as much as he thought he did.] -Enemies to lovers au Trigger warnings are to b...
9.8K 167 50
Donghyuck likes Mark more than simply as a friend, but Mark is unaware. Will Donghyuck keep his feelings hidden in order to maintain their relationsh...
9.9K 334 15
*𝑆𝑒𝑞𝑢𝑒𝑙 𝑡𝑜 𝑊𝑒𝑒𝑘 𝐵𝑒𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒* 𝑹𝒆𝒏𝒋𝒖𝒏 comes back to find his friends are a mess 𝑱𝒆𝒏𝒐 and 𝑱𝒂𝒆𝒎𝒊𝒏 ignore each other 𝑴𝒂𝒓𝒌...