Phoenix Drop High: Ashter's S...

By IcicleKun

"Even amazing stories have a backstory to them." Says a voice as Ashter thinks about his new life, his friend... More

Chapter 1: Ashter's High School Year
Chapter 2: Inner Strength
Chapter 3: Ivy's new enemy.
Chapter 4: A LONG day.
Chapter 5: Ears and Tail?
Chapter 6: Part of the pack now.
Chapter 7: Shadow Knight Scandal
Chapter 8: Jogging turns to a reunion. Pt. 1
Chapter 9: Dinner Night (JTTAU Pt. 2)
Chapter 10: Odd Dinner Night (JTTAR Pt 3)
Chapter 11: A Scandal ruined by magic.
Chapter 12: Recovering
Chapter 13: Calm her down
Chapter 14: A surprise change
Chapter 15: Magical Rivalry
Chapter 16: Surprise visit
1k Special!
Chapter 17: Rights of Alpha
Chapter 18: What did you do!?!
Chapter 19: What's wrong with my baby!?!
Chapter 20: Regaining Friendship
Chapter 21: Who's FC?
Chapter 22: Guard Dog
Chapter 23: Regaining Half Of Myself
Chapter 24: Boy to girl, girl to boy
Chapter 25: Ashter's Mental State
Chapter 26: Prom!?! (Prom Excitement! Pt 1)
Chapter 27: Auras (Prom Excitement! Pt 2)
Chapter 28: Special Effects? (Prom Excitement! Pt 3)
Chapter 29: Mythical Realm
Chapter 30: The 'A' Trio breakup... (Phoenix Drop High: Ashter's Story(FINALE))
Phoenix Drop High: Ashter's Story Evaluation!

Pre-1K Special!

170 5 6
By IcicleKun

Hey guys, now. It has come to my attention that, "MyStreet: Ashter (MyStreet x OC)" Has nearly reached 975 Views in total! Now, I want to say THANK YOU all so very much for trading that cringe fanfic, it's a stepping stone for my motivation for me to keep researching and making my OC properly in MyStreet! I hope to go further beyond and inspire others to do the same, since nobody has ever done this before, but I wanted to do it! But, this is my special I'm planning.

A Q&A! Give Ashter some questions and he'll try and answer them! He barley remembers only half of his High School life as a Sophomore so be tame with the questions, but anything in the MyStreet S1 area will do! Each person is entitled to 5 questions each! So ask away! Isn't that right, Asher?

"Uh. Yeah, this weird voice told me that almost a thousand of you watched on my life... You're all weird-"

Ashter!

"What!?!" He yells.

That's pretty rude you know! I thought I created you be more nicer! Didn't your mother teached you any manners!?!

"Uh... Oh! My mother. Uh, yeah... But I mean, I wasn't with her for almost four years." Ashter says.

Oh. Right, well, Ashter here is free for any questions! Once "MyStreet: Ashter (MyStreet x OC)" reaches 1K views, the Q&A will answer your questions! See you then!

Edit: Due to less questions, it'll be on hold. But please do give Ashter some questions!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

177 85 19
we never realize the word we speak can affect our future and our past,the people close to our heart.Sometimes we get carried away with time and we lo...
223 37 19
Never tell people your entire story. It was the number 1 rule Dan lived by. It wouldn't make things better, usually only worse. One time, he had told...
86.1K 1.9K 27
You are 16 years old. You've been attending Phoenix Drop High for a year and no one has talked to you. That's a bit of an exaggeration; people talke...
6 0 1
They say you never remember something the same way twice. Each time you think of something past, what you recall is from the last time you thought of...