Innocent Eyes

By Peachsk

What happens when a young girl too innocent. Loses her mother at a young age. Not being able to understand wh... More

Prologue
Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Bonus Chapter.1
Bonus Chapter.2
Bonus Chapter.3
Bonus Chapter. 4
Sequel

Chapter 50

8.4K 343 155
By Peachsk

Today had been a long day in daycare. Filled with excitement for the twins and Cameron's playdate. Some how the news had reached Ava about the playdate and to say she wasn't happy.

Cameron had caught her a couple of times giving the group a distant look. As if she had missed them and now she was missing out.

Jack waited outside in the waiting area as he rocked back and forth on his heels. His hands were stuffed in his jeans pockets as he waited for the three kids to come out.

Jack thought Cameron was a lovely girl. He knew Dylan was fond of her, since Dylan talked so much about her. Telling him about all the stories. Jack also liked her brothers especially Owen, he thought it was nice to have someone to finally talk to as he waited for the kids. Like another young Dad but really he is her brother. Someone who could relate to him.

Since when walking out the kids are usually in pairs and Ava is usually Cameron's pair. Cameron and the twins became a three-o. Or more like Evan became a third wheel. Maya and Ava had became a pair as guessed.

"Hey buddy." Jack smiled down at Evan who had ran up to him, ruffling his brown hair. Jack looked back up to see Dylan and Cameron holding hands.

Dylan had a big goofy smile on his face making his dimples pop out of his cheeks. While Cameron stood nervously her eyes casted down to the floor.

"Hey Dylan. Cameron." Jack smiled at the two of them. Ruffling Dylans hair, while Cameron looked up at him giving him a smile. "Come on let's get going." Jack nodded his head towards the entrance.

He took Evan and Cameron's hand as they walked out to the car. Dylan still holding Camrons other hand. Jack had gotten Cameron's car seat off of Owen this morning so they could all sit in the back together.

Cameron sat quietly in the car, as Dylan told her about his 'Hot Wheels' track that he was dying to show her and he also couldn't wait to show her Evan's book collection either.

"Did you bring anything Cam?" Evan asked.

"I brought Ellie with me." Cameron smiled. Owen and Mason let her bring Ellie with her as long as she brought it back because they certainly weren't going through another round of sleepless nights.

"Who's Ellie?" Jack looked back at Cameron through the rearview mirror.

Cameron's smile probably got bigger at the fact she was going to tell Jack who Ellie was. "Ellie is my teddy. She is also my best friend."

Jack was in awe of Camrons smile and how her face lit up. He would love his own little girl someday.

They soon pulled up to the twins house. It was simular to Cameron's, except none of the houses were attached and it had a slightly bigger front garden. Jack parked in the front garden. Then got out to help them out.

Evan ran up to the red front door, going on his tippy toes to reach the doorbell and pressing it multiple times. Dylan walked up with Cameron, following behind his brother as he held Cameron's hand. Jack had went to the boot of the car to grab the bags.

"I swear if you press that button one more time." The red door opened revealing a curvey woman with curly brown hair. She wore a pair of denim jeans and a flowy blouse top. Her gaze caught the little girl that stood beside Dylan. A big smile growing on her face.

(A/N- I should probably make note of my characters but I don't know if I already mentioned the twins mother or not so I do apologise if I had :) )

"Oh my God your Cameron." Vivian said as Cameron gave her a wave. Evan ran into his mothers leg hugging it close. She placed her hand on his head, running her fingers through his hair.

"Come in." Vivian moved out of the way so the kids could come inside. Jack walking in behind the kids giving his wife a peck on the cheek as he walked in.

"Come on Cam! I have to show you our room." Dylan started to pull Cameron along as he and Evan ran upstairs.

"She is so cute." Vivian whispered to Jack who nodded in agreement. As she watched them run up the stairs together.

Evan opened the door for Dylan and Cameron. They both shared a room. Two race car beds on either side of the room both red with checkered bed sheets. You could tell which side was Dylans and which one was Evan's.

Dylan has a big box at the end of his bed full of toys like 'hot wheels' and 'transformers'. Where as Evan had a shelf with loads of books and lego. Inbetween the two beds was a rug which had a racetrack print on it.

"This is our room." Dylan put his arms up in the air and doing a small circle before looking at Cameron for her reaction. "Our playstation is downstairs."

"So cool." Cameron walked more into the room. She let her eyes look at the grey walls. There was two posters hung up, one 'Mario Kart' and another with all the 'Marvel' superheroes.

"Yeah it is." Evan said as he moved over to his shelf. Grabbing a lego airplane to show Cameron.

"Look me and my Dad made this." Evan held out the lego airplane. Cameron took it out of his hands to look at all the contraptions on it. Which Evan showed her.

"This is really cool Evan. You should put girl in it." Cameron smiled back up at Evan who scrunched his eyebrows. There was currently a male lego person in the airplane.

"Why?"

"Because it would be cool." Cameron smiled as she moved over to Dylan who was pulling out his 'hot wheels' track and putting it on the rug. Also lining up cars up beside it.

"I like that one." Cameron sat down on her knees beside Dylan. Her finger pointed to the baby blue, sparkly car, that had orange tinted windows and black flames on the side.

"You can use that one if you want. This one is my favourite." It was a light blue race car with a sticker design all over it.

Evan sat beside Cameron he had his own orange car in his hand as he joined them.

"Do you want to have a race?" Dylan asked as he leaned over to set his car on the track.

"Ooo I'm great at those. Once I was at a shop and I had a race with this boy and I won so many times." Cameron smiled.

"What boy?" Dylan asked.

Cameron shrugged. It was so long ago, it was when she had just moved in with her brothers.

Evan placed his car on the track as well. Cameron didn't know what they were doing.

"Cam you have to put the car here and then I press this button and it will shoot them off." Dylan explained as he took the car off of Cameron and put in on the track inbetween the boys.

"Can I press the button?" Cameron asked as she looked at Dylan with excitement.

"Okay." Dylan shrugged as he moved over a little so Cameron could press it.

"I'm going to win." Evan smirked.

Dylan crossed his arms over his chest. "You wish. My car is faster."

"No my car won last time." Evan crossed his arms now.

Dylan shook his head in denial.

Cameron ignored them and their bickering as she started to countdown.

"One..."

"What are you afraid my cool car will beat yours?..."

"Two..."

"Your orange car will never beat my beautiful__"

"GO!" Cameron shouted as she pressed the button. Watching as the cars started to zoom around the track.

Dylan and Evan shut up and watched their cars eagerly. But unlucky for them because Cameron's car reached the finish line first.

"I won!" Cameron cheered.

Evan and Dylan looked at her disbelief. Maybe it was just beginner's luck?

"Guys come down for some food!" Vivian shouted up the stairs.

Dylan and Evan had lost every race against Cameron and soon decided it would be better if they moved on to some lego.

"Should we tidy it up before we go down?" Cameron asked as Dylan and Evan started to walk out of the room.

"We can clean it up after." Evan smiled back at Cameron who nodded. Dylan held out his small hand for Cameron. Which she took as he brought her back downstairs.

The twins house had a sort of a simular downstairs layout to her own. Except they had a sperate room for their dinner table.

The twins and Cameron walked into the small kitchen. Jack was holding plastic plates as he walked into another room.

"Come on boys show Cameron where to sit." Vivian saw the boys when she pulled her head out of the press from getting some cups.

Dylan nodded and brought Cameron into the dinning room.

"Cameron you can sit in my spot so you can sit beside Dylan." Evan said as he moved to sit in the seat infront of her. Dylan sat down, Cameron beside him. While Jack sat beside Evan across from Dylan.

Infront of the kids were some chicken nuggets and chips. Jack had his own pizza that he would share with Vivian. She had came in with a water pitcher filled with juice and cups in her other hand. Placing them on the table and then taking a seat at the head of the table beside Dylan and Jack.

The boys started eating and Cameron copied their actions.

"Do you want a drink Cameron?" Jack asked as he started to pull the cups out of the pile and pour juice in them.

"Yes please."

Jack smiled handing her a drink and then pouring some for the twins.

"Its nice to finally meet you. The boys have told me so much about you especially Dylan." Vivian sent a wink Dylans way.

Dylans cheeks started to go red and so did Cameron's.

"They also told me about a girl called Ava." Vivian this time wriggled her eyebrows towards Evan.

"Oh yeah she is Evan's wife." Cameron said taking a sip of her drink. Vivian looked at her in disbelief. Her son never told her that.

"And Cameron's my wife." Dylan said proudly a big smile like earlier taking over his features.

"Did you know about this?" Vivian pointed her pizza slice at her husband. Who just raised his hands in surrender and shook his head. He wasn't sleeping on the couch tonight.

"I mean what they are six now and they are already married. We both know that they got the skills from me." Jack smirked at Vivian taking a bite out of his pizza slice.

"Lies. You and me both know I was the one who asked you to marry me." Vivian rolled her eyes tutting.

"Well Evan might not be married anymore they might be getting a divorce." Cameron said and Evan nodded in agreement.

"The girl he is with is so salty." Dylan said as he stuffed his face with some chips.

Jack almosted laughed before getting a glare from Vivian. "Where did you learn that word?"

"Salty?"

Vivian nodded her head.

"Dad saids it..." Jack was shaking his head for his son not to say anything. "....When you are annoyed at him."

"Oh really?" Vivian rolled her tongue around the bottom part of her mouth as she looked at Jack who was smiling at her.

"Sooo Evan what's going on with this divorce?" Jack changed the subject.

"You will be sleeping on the couch tonight." Vivian whispered so only Jack could hear her.

"Well one of my friends in Daycare is helping me right now to try end it. He said it's a long process and to come back in five to six working days but I don't even know what that means. He saids he learned it off his Dad who is a postman." Evan shrugged taking a sip of his drink.

Jack bit his bottom lip to trying not laugh. From what Evan had just told them made no sense at all. But they're six year olds so it's okay and cute.

"But what are you getting a divorce?" Vivian asked.

"She doesn't talk to us anymore." Evan looked down at his hands. He missed Ava just as much as Cameron.

Jack cleared his throat. "So do your brothers know you are married Cameron?" Jack asked.

"Yeah they do. Though Mason wasn't very happy." Cameron smiled.

"Don't worry I'll have a chat with him." Dylan gave Cameron a smile.

Vivian looked at her son wide eyed. He definitely was brave that's for sure. That was something he definitely got off her aswell. Vivian had to go up against Jack's older sisters. Yes plural.

"So you have brothers?" Vivian asked. She already knew through her husband and the boys but it was something to talk about.

"Yep. Three." Cameron held up three fingers.

"Well if you ever need some girl time you know who to ask because I'm just as tired as you living with smelly boys." Vivian winked at Cameron causing her to laugh and the boys to pout.

"I don't smell Mommy. I smell like strawberries." Dylan had a pout on his face.

"Yeah we smell like strawberries." Jack copied his sons actions by pouting. Vivian reached her hand over squeezing his cheeks.

"Aww my little boys. Aren't they cute Cameron?"

Cameron nodded her head covering her mouth with her hand to try hide her giggles.

After the food they moved into the sitting room where Jack turned on a movie for them to watch after they cleaned up the toys. Even though Vivian told Cameron it was okay. Cameron couldn't leave a mess in someone elses house.

After about another hour the door bell rang. Jack opened it to see Owen.

"Hey man." Jack opened the door wider so Owen could step in. "They are just in here." Jack nodded his head towards the sitting room entrance.

Owen followed behind him. He smiled at the sight of the three of them sitting on the couch together watching 'Ice Age'.

"Cameron. Owen's here." Jack said.

Cameron and the boys didn't even notice that her brother had even came into the room. Her smiled turned big as she saw her brother. Vivian paused the film standing up.

"Hi, I'm Jack's wife Vivian." She held out her hand. Owen took ot shaking.

"Owen."

"Boys do you want to go help Cameron get her stuff?" Vivian asked her sons. They nodded their heads getting up with Cameron to go grab her stuff.

"I hope she wasn't any trouble. Usually she isn't." Owen said.

"Oh no Cameron was amazing." Vivian smiled warmly.

"Good. I'm glad. She loves those twins."

"I could say the same about the boys."

Cameron came back down with her jacket and shoes on. Owen, Jack and Vivian had moved to the hall where they waited. Owen held Cameron's bag he had to double check she had put Ellie back in even though she never even took her out. While they had been wait Jack had gotten him the car seat for Cameron.

"Ready to go?" Owen asked.

Cameron nodded her head. Pulling the twins into a hug. Giving Dylan a peck on the cheek as she pulled away. Making his cheeks go red.

"Caneron it was so nice to meet you and remember what I said to you earlier." Vivian sent her a wink as Owen took Cameron's hand and they started to walk out the door and to Owen's car.

Everyone stood at the door waving. Owen helped Cameron into her carseat. Noah sat in the front seat on his phone. He looked up at Cameron giving her a smile.

"You took your time." Noah said to Owen who told him to shut up.

Owen got into the drivers seat and rolled down the windows so they could wave them off as he drove.

Today was a success.

There we go Chapter 50...

Omg this was a very long chapter. In sorry for my messed up schedule I'm getting it back on track I promise. But I hoped you enjoyed and it was the standards you wanted to see :)

Okay now I'm going to catch up on all the reading I have missed from books that have updated lol...

What did you think of the playdate??

Any suggestions??
Any theories??
Any questions??

Thank you for reading. Don't forget to vote and comment....

(Unedited)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

305K 12K 43
COMPLETED -- Although Namjoon is a huge nerd, he is also viewed as the "sexy and dangerous" type. Namjoon, however, is the complete opposite. He has...
259K 10.1K 44
#3 love- Wed, 3 Apr (2024) #1 yanderefanfic- Thu, 8 Feb (2024) #1 insanity- Sun, 28 Jan (2024) #1 obsessed - Thu, 15 Jun (2023) #3 crazy- Sun, 9 Jul...
21K 529 21
Amaury Clermont is a young doctor who quickly rose to success in matters of 7 years, with fame, glory, ambition, charismatic, and women, what could g...
170K 3.1K 41
✾- Olivia was a 3 Year Old when she was Kidnapped by her abusive mother Olivia is not the sweet and kind girl she was before... What happens when sh...