You are mine(Mattheo Riddle ร—...

By venustomars111

Y/N comes from a pureblood family and has one sister Cordelia Blackwood was raised by her mother and her step... More

Family Backround
Characters_
Hogwarts Train Express
Potions
Next Day ใ‹›
Few Months Later
Friendship
Quidditch
Us
l love you
My Yellow
Is this Dream true?
Invitation
I miss you
Blackwood manor
Christmas update Ughh
Malfoy Manor
Birthday party
|Death eater
Pain
New Characters!!!
|Before we leave
| Back to Hogwarts
| Why me?
|One of us.
|Another Love
|Does he love me?
|Two Oceans in between us
|Miss Riddle.
Triwizard Tournament
|Never thought this day will come
|Life sucks
|Revenge
|Yule Ball
|Breaking into the Ministry
|Amortentia.
|Danger.
|Scars
Authors Note
|Halloween Party
|Don't Leave Me.
|Without You.
|Task.
|Clean up my mess.
|Rumours
Authors Note (IMPORTANT!)
|Leave me Y/N
|I Hate You
|Come back Y/N
|Hate
|I AM
|No please
|Adore
|Notice
Authors NOTE
|I wanna know
|l miss you.
|Sanai
|Mattheo
|Sex life
|Barnes
|Issues
Thank You
Mattheo hey.
Are you there?
I remember
Hope
Angelic
Flowers
Chance
Scared
Dear Brother
S.L.U.T
Sorry
Br:I don't know
F:Death
Goodbye
Bitch Hey!
Graduation Day
Dear Diary
PARIS ||OUI
SPACE GIRL
Characters_
Riddle me this
F.U.C.K
Authors Note
Lights ON
P.L.A.Y
S O R R Y
S.N.A.K.E
Traitor

|Find me Mattheo

4.2K 101 171
By venustomars111

A/N
Hello my loves ahaha I missed you all like really you guys are my family and l would really like to talk to you all like really! Enjoy guys❤-Happy ending.
T.W⚠Smut!;)18+

It's been weeks I have been missing,l wonder what Sarah and Draco are thinking about me. Michael has been away for the past 3 days and I'm stuck at home with Michael's mom.

I laid on my bed and took out Mattheo's ring and played around with it.I raised my head and saw Michaels mom infront of me holding my baby. "What do you want Miss Langdon?" I say lowly "Breakfast is ready Blackwood." I stood up and she grabbed me by the wrist and took a look at me in the eye's "You filthy witch stay away from my son Blackwood." I crossed my arms "I stayed away from your son but he keeps coming to me,it's not my fault Miss Langdon you have a talk with your son because he won't listen to me."I walked past her and went downstairs to eat breakfast.

"Y/n?" I turned around to see Michael with a bloody face. "What happend Michael tell me!" He came closer to me and gave me a hug "Mattheo is looking for you we need to leave and take you to a better place." I pulled away with a frown on my face "Michael are you crazy I need to go back I miss my family and l miss Mattheo,l am not your fucking slave take me back to Hogwarts." His mother came running downstairs heading towards Michael "What happend Michael!?" She cupped Michaels cheeks "It's nothing mother...it's nothing serious." She gave me a deadly look "Is it y/n's boyfriend and family!?" He sigh "They are looking for her and the baby and they found out I know where she is.." She took out her wand and healed Michael's wounds.

"Michael we need to leave and go back to France." She sighs "Is y/n coming with us mother?" I gulp "Yes she's coming with us." I widen my eye's "NO I'M NOT GOING WITH YOU!" She presses her wand on my neck "You are coming with us y/n we have a treat for you in France." She lets out a small smile "FUCK YOU ALL I WANT MATTHEO!" She slaps me across the face "You will not talk to me like that Blackwood I am older than your flithy mother talk to me with respect!" She slaps me again across the face making my face turn red "Mother please leave her alone." She turns around and walks up to Michael "You chose the wrong girl son I expected better from you Michael.....we are leaving tonight." I gasp  "No no no l don't want to leave please Michael talk to her please." I kneel down infront on Michael begging,he looks away "Please Michael I don't want to leave my family and friends...Please I don't want to leave Mattheo." He turns to me with apologetic eye's "I'm sorry y/n but you have to come with us I love you y/n if l can't have you he also can't. " I wipe out my tears "W-what Michael how could you.." He clenches his jaw "TONIGHT WE ARE LEAVING!" Michael's mother shouts while walking upstairs, I stood up and took a look at Michael "How could you Michael?" I shake my head and made my way to my bedroom.

Tears start streaming down my cheeks "MATTHEO PLEASE COME SAVE ME!"I scream,l took a look at my mark that Mattheo gave me and it started moving,l wiped my tears and gave Mattheo's Mark a kiss "You don't understand how much l need you Mattheo...I'm in danger COME SAVE ME!" I ran to the bathroom and placed my hands on the sink and took a look at myself "I fucking look horrible!" I punched the mirror "If you don't come Mattheo l will never forgive you.." I wipe out my tears and took a cold shower.

I walked out of the shower and made my way towards the closet. I wore my white plain dress and some wedge heels.

I walked downstairs and went to my baby's room. "Sweet little baby you look just like your mother." Alora lets out a small sweet giggle "Y/n You are here." She smiles,l made my way to my baby and gave her a kiss on the forehead "You can leave now Dacce." The elf kissed my baby on the cheek and gave me my baby. "Have a lovely day Miss Blackwood." I smile.

I sat on the crusty chair and started singing a song to my baby,she starts to say little words that I don't understand "I love you Alora I will make sure to protect you." I kiss her and gave her a light hug.

"Miss Blackwood it's time to leave." The Elf closes the door behind. I stood up and carried my baby making my way downstairs. "Bring my granddaughter here Blackwood I dont trust you." I roll my eye's and sat on the couch "Mother please stop this it's getting annoying...Alora is y/n's daughter she won't harm her own daughter." She chuckles "Ask her what her mother did to her younger sister." I raise my eyebrow "What are you talking about?" She grins "Oh your mother didn't tell you..well Y/n Blackwood your mother had a child but she killed her,we still don't know where the kid is by now." She chuckles "W-what my mother wouldn't do that!?" Michael sighs "Mother stop this it's getting late we have to leave in a few hours." I groan "Can we just leave already!" I roll my eye's.

Michaels mother called the house Elf to bring down our suitcase. "All packed up!" She claps her hands together "Miss Langdon how would you feel if your own child was kidnapped and you didn't know where your child was how would you feel since well you are a mother." -"Blackwood will you just shut up we have to leave right now,l don't have time to answer your questions." I sigh.

Alora began to cry and Michael's mom took her away from me and went to the kitchen to get her milk. "Michael l need to send Mattheo a letter..I really have to do it." He sighs "Fine do it quickly we need to leave after my mom is back." I smile "Thank you Michael..I won't take too long."

I ran upstairs to my room and took out a paper and a quill to write down to Mattheo.

________________________________________
Dear Mattheo Riddle

I never thought this day would come and l really hoped that you would come,l really miss you Theo and l can't stop missing you and loving you. You might have heard about the news that I am missing,don't worry l am perfectly fine you don't have to worry.l am with Michael he takes care of me but Theo you really need to come save me I want to spend the rest of my life with you and without you it's like hell, come back Mattheo l really need you fucking come back. Michael and his mother are taking me to France far away from you Mattheo just come before its too late. I love you and you mean the world to me Mattheo Marvolo Riddle.
                                              From: Y/N.
________________________________________

I took a minute looking at the letter and gave it a kiss letting out a smile of hope that Mattheo will come save me.

"I know you will find me I just know it Riddle." I smirk, l took the letter and called out to my Owl to send the letter to Mattheo.

I ran downstairs with a huge smile on my face,Michaels mom rolls her eye's "Why happy Blackwood?" I stop in my tracks and gave her a smile "Mattheo Marvolo is going to kill you all!" I held my suitcase.

The ground began to shake making me to fall on the floor. I looked over to my baby who was crying "TAKE CARE OF ALORA DACCE!"The elf soon apperated but l don't know where to. "NO ALORA!" I try to stand up but I'm unable to stand up,Tears start streaming down my cheeks. Michael struggles making his way towards me."It's gonna be okay y/n she's in a safe place we need to leave now." All the paintings in the house fell and all the furnitures in the house breaking.

Michael grabbed my trunk and took me outside. When l stood outside my eye's make my way to Mattheo with a weak smile on his face,he looks pale and even more muscular than the last time I saw him. "Ma-Mattheo is that you?" He nods and opens his arms to me,l run towards him and he lifts me up "I missed you y/n and I'm sorry I took a long in Azkaban." He places me down with a bright smile on his face "It doesn't matter how much time you took Mattheo..I am happy you now came and thats all that matters." He gives me a sweet warm passionate kiss.

"Avada kedavra!" Michael's mom shots the spell towards me,but Mattheo turns me around and it hits him instead. He falls on the floor and looks at me with a faint smile on his face. I kneel down to him "No no Mattheo you can't leave me not now please." I bury my head on his chest,l look up to him and his eyes are closed"Mattheo you promised me don't leave not now..." I say softly with tears.

I buried my head on him for four mintues and l felt his arm on my back"You are so stupid y/n l told you I can't die dummy....and I did promise that I won't leave you alone I am right here with you." I raise my head with a smile on my face "FUCK YOU Mattheo Riddle!" He chuckles and stands up with a smirk on his face.

"Times over Langdon's!" Michael's mom gasps "H-How?" She takes a step backwards "Mattheo don't kill my mother." Mattheo takes out his wand and walks towards Michael and his mother,"Well your mother tried to kill my girlfriend...my fucking fiancé Michael l think it's time your mother dies don't you think,she's old it's her time to die." Michael takes out his wand and Mattheo fires a spell at him "Imperio!" Michael falls back with a curdling scream. "Well it was lovely to meet you miss Langdon." She frowns "Avada kedavra!" Mattheo fires the spell at her and she falls back.

I widen my eye's and Mattheo turns to me with a smirk on his face "Ready to leave this fucking place y/n?" I nod "But what about Michael?" He turns around and heals him "Ready to leave now?" I smile and nod.

•Hogwarts•

We apperated to Hogwarts and stood infront of every student at the Great Hall looking at us in shocked expressions.

"SUPRISE GUYS!" I giggle, Mattheo turns to me with a smile on his face. Sarah comes running towards me "Y/N l missed you so much!" She kisses me on my forehead "I missed you Sarah!" She gives me one more kiss and turns to Mattheo with a smile "Well done Mattheo thank you for bringing y/n back to us." She hugs Mattheo.

Miss Mccgonagall clears her throat and takes a look at me and Mattheo "Dear welcome back we were worried about...we all missed your presence." I smile "Miss Mccgonagall you don't understand how much l missed you all!" I hug her and she slowly embraces me back "Welcome back home dear." She whispers,l pull away with a smile on my face.

"EVERYONE BACK TO THEIR DORMS!"She shouts. Mattheo and l walk back to his dorm and l lay down on his bed.

"I heard what you did y/n and I'm actually proud on what l made you become darling well done." I giggle "Its all because of you Mattheo." He presses his body aganist mine and kisses me softly "What happend to the baby?" I sigh "She's with the elf she will alright Mattheo." He then kisses me softly and rips out my dress with his muscular hands.

"You missed me didn't you?" He chuckles "I did miss you y/n." He trails soft kisses down my skin sending shivers down my skin. He pulls down his boxer and pulls out his long erection waiting to enter me. "Just keep quite while I pleasure you darling." He tilts his head and gives me a playful dirty smirk.

I threw my hands to the back and he slipped of my panties. He begins to slid up and down my wet pussy,l release a soft low moan. He places his hand on my neck and the other one on my hip. He pushes his long erection inside me and begins to thrust himself inside me harder.

I sucks my tits while trusting into me "Fucking set for me Y/n.." he throws his head to the back. He pushes his whole erection inside me and begins to go slower and trails soft kisses on my jawline. "I'm not done with you darling get on your damn knees!" He pulls out his erection and l kneel down. He grabs a whole of my hair and l begin to suck his balls,he looks up to me with lust filled in his eye's. "SUCK MY DICK!" I smirk and nod

I begin to suck his dick slowly and he throws his head to the back and moans. He takes full control and thrusts into my mouth making me gag "M-m-Mattheo." I struggle to say his name,he looks at me and winks. He thrust into my mouth harder making tears preek on the corner of my eye's. He took out his erection quickly and throws me on his bed and pushes his dick inside me a thrusts inside me quickly and harder hitting my g sport everytime "You won't be able to walk after this Blackwood." He groans and slaps me across the face while he thrust inside me,"MATTHEO!"I moan out loudly and he slaps me across the face,l bite my lips and shut my eye's slowly "Don't moan Miss Riddle." I smirk,my climax reached and my walls tighten aganist his dick making hard for him to thrust even more. My lips begin to bleed from all the lip biting,"Cum right now y/n." I arch my back and l cum "Who's daddy's little girl." I smirk "I am Mattheo." He kisses me rougly and bites my lower lip "You are mine Y/n."

A/N
Okay LOL😭the seggs part was WOO okay lol anyways did you enjoy the story comment your thoughts please.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.7K 433 26
This is a long story skip to the lemon if you want ya weirdos **slow burner with a lot of lore** A famous pure blooded young witch seems to have caug...
23.3K 842 14
๐™€๐™ช๐™™๐™ค๐™ง๐™ž๐™– ๐˜ฝ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ฃ. this follows a girl on the cusp of womanhood, taken in by the Malfoy family after her parents untimely death and has to f...
190 25 35
Iris Amelia Taylor finds herself thrust into the world of magic as she transfers to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Born to a Muggle fath...
117 14 11
(HARRY POTTER FAN FIC) โš ๏ธโš ๏ธTrigger warning! Abuse! Swearing! Possibly romance! Sadistic Tendenciesโš ๏ธโš ๏ธ Astra Lestrange was dumped on her aunts doorst...