My Bangtan Boys

By OT7_Taegiminkook

Stranded in Korea, you desperately need a job. Luckily, you get one as a makeup artist for a company called B... More

Begin
RM
J-Hope
Jimin
Suga
Jin
Jungkook
V
Shadow
Maknae Line
Hyung Line
Blanket kick
Hold me tight
The Truth Untold
Rain
Promise
Just dance
War of hormone
Friends
Working
If I Ruled The World
Respect
Airplane
Airplane pt.2
Sweet Night
Lights
Where did you come from
Awake
I'm Fine
Attack on Bangtan
Fly to my room
Let me know
ON
Danger
UGH!
Home
Butter
Silver Spoon
What am I to you?
Outro: Tear

Make it Right

1.7K 62 7
By OT7_Taegiminkook

*****Suga's POV*****

Suga is pacing around his room, biting on this thumbnail, stressing over what to do about the situation that happened with Y/N and Jungkook today. 

He'd promised himself that he would take care of her and now this felt like it was out of his hands. He hated feeling like he wasn't in control. 

A rapid knock at the door startles him. Damn, he's on edge. 

He whips it open, half hoping it was going to be Y/N coming to him for help. Instead, it's a stressed looking J-Hope. 

J-Hope storms straight in the room and begins pacing exactly where Yoongi had just been. 

"What are we going to do? You heard about Y/N didn't you? Do you think they will take her off of our team and give her to TXT or Lee Hyun hyung? They can't do that, she's ours, she belongs with us!" J-Hope cries desperately. 

"Calm down! I'm sure there's something we can do, we need to talk to the members before the meeting tomorrow with the managers," Yoongi says, trying to keep his voice calm. 

"Okay you're right, I'll message them in the group chat," Hobi agrees, taking out his phone and typing furiously. 

Within minutes, RM, Jin and Tae show up. Jin sits on the armchair in the corner, Tae lies on the bed and RM leans against the wall with his arms folded, his face serious. 

"Where is Jungkook?" Hobi asks everyone angrily, tapping his foot on the ground. 

"He probably hasn't looked at the message," Jin says flatly. 

"Calm down, I'll go get him," RM says, pushing off the wall and leaving the room to go and find JK. 

"Jimin?" Hobi askes Tae. 

"I don't know, I tried calling him and I checked his room, he wasn't there," Tae answers with a sad voice.

"Relax Hobi, he will be here," Yoongi says, taking a seat at the desk.

The door opens and RM walks in, followed by JK. Yoongi can see the fear in his eyes and the guilt, even though he did nothing wrong, Yoongi knows that JK is hard on himself. 

"I'm sorry," JK mumbles, looking at the ground. 

"You don't need to apologize," RM says, leaning against the wall again. 

"It wasn't your fault," Jin adds, patting JK on the back as JK walks past him. 

"Did you see Jimin anywhere out there?" J-Hope asks them both. 

"Nope," JK says, sitting on the floor with his legs crossed. 

"Let's start without him for now," Yoongi suggests. 

"Okay," they chorus. 

"So, the company have suggested that we exaggerate the distress they were in slightly, by saying that Y/N was hurt so JK went to help her, that way it doesn't look suspicious and they can get rid of the romance rumours," RM starts, "personally, I don't like the idea of this, we don't lie." 

"It's true though, we were swarmed and she was getting pushed around at the back, she didn't get hurt though," JK says. 

"That may be so but they are still going to wonder why it was you that went to get her and not a security guard," RM explains. 

"This is so annoying!" Tae comments, sounding irritated. 

"We can't let them take Y/N away from us!" Hobi declares once again. 

"Who is taking her away?" Tae demands, sitting up on the bed and looking intently at J-Hope. 

"No one is taking her away," Yoongi deadpans. 

"They might, you don't know, they might assign her to a different team or fire her, she was already on a tight rope before," Hobi argues. 

"I'm sorry," JK mutters again. 

"Stop apologizing, we are going to fix this," Jin says, kicking JK in the side, causing him to fall sideways. 

"Argh, I really don't like this!" Tae groans, rubbing the back of his head so furiously that his hair sticks up. 

"None of us do," Yoongi adds, spinning a pen with his fingers, "so what are we going to do about it? I'm hearing a lot of complaining and apologies and no solutions." 

"Well enlighten us with your grand idea then genius," Hobi quips. 

Yoongi takes a deep breath as he contemplates the possible solutions. Before he can answer, there's a knock at the door and everyone whips their head towards it. 

Jungkook jumps up from the ground and answers it before anyone has the chance to move. 

Jimin is standing at the door with a contented smile on his face.

"Where have you been?" Tae asks. 

"I was with Y/N," he answers, smiling so much that he's practically glowing. 

"How is she?" JK asks, stepping back so Jimin can enter. 

"She's fine, I went to make sure she wasn't upset, she's sleeping now," Jimin says as he walks over to sit next to Tae on the bed. 

"Why are you so smiley?" Yoongi asks suspiciously. 

"hmm? oh, nothing, we just had some fun," Jimin answers trying to sound nonchalant. 

Yoongi knows all too well how Jimin is feeling right now, it's the same feeling he has when he's just spent alone time with her, you feel weightless and giddy. Every bone in your body just wants to go back to her and have her look at you the way she always does; like you're the most special person in the world. 

Yoongi clenches his fist, he wants nothing more than to go and see her right now, he should have been the one that went to see her but he wanted her to have her own space to think. He didn't want her to feel bombarded all the time. 

Apparently, he wasn't the only one who noticed Jimins elated mood, everyone is wearing equal masks of envy. 

"Okay, everyone, let's get back on track shall we?" Jin breaks the silence and claps his hands. 

"Right," RM agrees, "so, we need to get rid of the romance rumours because all that'll happen is Y/N will be hated by fans and she'll be fired by the company." 

"We can't do that," JK says. 

"Why not?" J-Hope asks. 

"Because what if we deny the rumours now and then later it comes out that I am dating her? They'll think we lied to them and it'll be worse," JK explains, nervously playing with his sleeves.

Jimin chokes on the water he had just started drinking and Tae almost falls off the bed with shock. 

"What?" Jimin asks, "you're dating Y/N?" 

"Well no... not yet," JK states, finally looking up so he can gauge everyone's reactions. 

The only person who doesn't seem surprised is Jin, who is also looking around to see what everyone else thinks about what JK just said. 

Yoongi isn't shocked by JK's feelings. It was pretty obvious, in fact, he suspects everyone has feelings for her. Well, he's unsure about Jin and RM, knowing Jin, he stepped back because he knew the other members liked her. As for RM, he either sees her as a little sister that he wants to protect or he doesn't even know he likes her so he hasn't made any moves yet. 

"Woah, hold on a second, you like Y/N?" Tae asks. 

"Yes," JK states confidently. 

"Did you tell her?" Hobi asks seriously. 

"Yes...actually, I told her I loved her," JK says nervously. 

"WHAT?" Jimin yells, "what did she say? Did she say she loves you too?" 

Yoongi can feel the tension in the room rising as they anticipate his answer. 

"Stop," he commands. 

Everyone turns to face him in silence. 

"Not only is this not the current issue but it is something you were all foolish enough to not see coming," Yoongi states, looking them all in the eye one by one to make sure they are paying attention, "we are going to settle this right now so we can actually help her." 

"How?" Tae asks, his eyes wide, full of curiosity and apprehension. 

"Everyone who has romantic feelings for Y/N, raise your hand right now," Yoongi commands. 

"What?" Jimin asks, "how is that going to fix anything?" 

"Just do it," Yoongi says. 

Tae's hand shoots straight in the air and he looks defiantly at the other members, JK raises his hand slowly but confidently, Jimin reluctantly lifts his hand into the air. Yoongi raises his eyebrow at Hobi who looks like he's deliberating between whether to lift his hand or not. 

With a small sigh, Yoongi raises his hand too which causes all of them to gasp. 

"You actually like her?" Hobi questions, disbelief colouring his tone. 

"I never thought I'd see the day," RM says, shaking his head, a small smile on his lips. 

"Wow, Y/N must have magical powers for this to happen," Tae mocks.

"Do you like her or not?" Yoongi asks Hobi. 

"Well... I do but I didn't think you guys did, I knew you were close to her and stuff but I thought it was just friendly, I don't know what to do now," Hobi confesses. 

"Okay, forget that for now, let's say you do," Yoongi asserts, "RM, Jin, what about you two?" 

"I'll admit that I had some feelings for her at first but ever since JK told me he liked her, I let them go, I don't like her anymore, well...not in that way, I like her as a close friend now," Jin admits. 

JK looks at him with wide, guilt-filled eyes. 

"I'm sorry hyung, I didn't know," he apologizes once again. 

"I told you to stop saying sorry," Jin scolds. 

JK sighs and looks down. 

"Yah! Stop that!" Jin shouts, "stop feeling guilty!" 

"Okay," JK says. 

"RM?" Yoongi prods. 

"Yeah, at first I thought I liked her so I flirted with her a bit but as time has gone on, I don't really see her that way, especially if you guys like her, she's more of a little sister now," RM says, struggling his shoulders. 

"I thought so," Yoongi nods, "okay so the five of us like her and if I'm honest, I think she may have feelings for all five of us, or at least right now she's confused about how she feels for each of us." 

"That's not possible," Jimin says, looking as confused as ever.

"It is," JK argues, "I've watched her with you guys, I definitely think she has mixed feelings and to answer your previous question Jimin, no, I told her not to say anything, I said I'd win her love even if I had to share her with you guys." 

"You must be joking," Jimin says with a dry laugh, "tell me I'm not the only one who doesn't think this makes any sense." 

"I agree with Jimin, I don't feel comfortable with this," Hobi agrees. 

"I'm okay with it, it makes sense to me," Tae says, "I love all of you, it's the same thing right?" 

"No, it's not Tae, that's a different kind of love," Hobi says.

"I know it is but I think it's possible, Yoongi hyung, what were you thinking?" Tae asks, turning to look at Yoongi with hopeful eyes.

Yoongi always admired that about Taehyung, he always saw things from 100 different angles which meant that nothing was impossible for him, even something as crazy as this. 

"Well, we are in no position to make any decisions for Y/N, nor can we ask her to pick one of us so the best option seems to be to just talk to her about it, to be honest, and open and make decisions with her, not for her," Yoongi suggests. 

"I think that's a good idea," RM adds. 

"Won't that just pressure her? What if she already has someone she likes? If you all tell her you like her then won't she be scared to say it?" Hobi asks. 

"It might freak her out, she already has so much to deal with, this is going to make it worse," Jimin insists. 

"Can't we just tell her there's no pressure and we promise not to fight about it?" Tae offers. 

"We can't promise that, what if one of us gets jealous?" Hobi contends. 

"We have no right to be jealous, she doesn't belong to any of us, she can do what she wants with who she wants," Yoongi states firmly. 

"He's right, we can't act like she's a prize we are trying to win, if we are going to do this then we need to do it together," JK chimes in. 

"Wait, are you saying we need to share her?" Jimin queries. 

"No, we are saying that we tell her how we feel and ask her how she wants to deal with it, if she already has someone she likes then she can be with him, if she doesn't like anyone then that's fine too and if she doesn't know then we can all work on our relationships with her until she decides," Yoongi proposes. 

"I don't know..." Hobi says, sounding unsure. 

"I like it, I think it's the only option we have unless everyone is willing to back out," Tae nods, settling on the idea. 

"I'm in, I just want her to be happy, whatever that means for me," JK agrees. 

"Obviously I'm in," Yoongi shrugs, truly not that bothered by the situation, he saw it coming from a while ago. 

Jimin shoves his face into his hands and makes a frustrated sound. 

"Ughh this is so hard! Listen, you guys know I love you and I never want to fight you or lose you over a girl and you know what, now that I think about it, it won't be that bad, I mean it won't be much different from what we have with her now right and I always share everything with you guys," Jimin pauses to take a deep breath, "I guess I was just shocked and I still don't know if this is the best thing for her but I trust you guys so let's do it!" 

"Okay good, it's just you now," Yoongi says, looking at Hobi. 

"I don't think I can, it doesn't feel right," Hobi says, "I like her, I really do and I thought maybe we were finally getting somewhere after our conversation the other day but I don't know if I can do this." 

"Why?" Tae asks innocently. 

"It just doesn't feel right, this is my first time having feelings for someone since I've become an idol and I thought that when I did, it would be special and something I could experience on my own with someone who just loved me," Hobi confesses, "I love you all but I always planned my relationship to be something I did on my own, with someone who only had eyes for me and I just dont know if I can compete with you all for her, I know she's closer to you all than she is to me and if you choose to share her, I don't think  I could do it, I'm sorry." 

"You don't need to apologize, we understand," JK says. 

"Are you sure? Because there's no going back once we speak to her about it," Yoongi asks. 

"I don't know," Hobi admits, deflated. 

"Take some time to think about it, we won't speak to her today anyway so think about it," Jimin offers. 

"Okay," Hobi agrees. 

"Great, now that that is sorted, can we actually solve the real problem?" Jin laughs. 

"Yeah, we really need a plan for tomorrow," RM says.

"I agree that we shouldn't lie, let's just release a statement of the facts, fans swarmed them, Y/N was swept up to the back and JK went to save her and all we ask now is that fans respect our privacy, we don't have to address the Y/N thing at all, by addressing it, it makes it more of a thing, after all, it's just rumours so we need to do what we always do and don't comment on them unless they're serious," Tae suggests. 

"It could work," RM nods. 

"I guess so, I just don't want them going after Y/N," JK says. 

"They won't, well...real ARMY won't," Tae states. 

"I don't know...but it seems to be the best option so far," Jimin agrees. 

"We just need to make sure that if management tries to do anything to Y/N because of this, we need to be prepared to stop them," Yoongi supplies. 

"We need to do a better job of protecting her from them from now on," JK adds. 

"Leave them to me, I'm going to talk to them," RM says, his chin jutting out in determination. 

"Okay, so it's settled then? I need to sleep," Jin yawns.

"I guess so," Yoongi shrugs. 

"Okay, goodnight everyone," Jin says, standing up and heading to the door. 

"Goodnight," everyone says. 

"I need to go too," RM says, stretching, " I need to prepare for tomorrow." 

JK and Jimin begin to head out after RM. 

"Are you coming?" Jimin asks Tae. 

"In a minute," he replies. 

"Okay, see you tomorrow," Jimin says, waving. 

"Are you okay?" Yoongi asks Hobi who is zoned out. 

"Huh? Yeah, I'm just thinking, I'm going to go too," Hobi shakes his head and gives a small smile before walking out the door. 

"Okay, come back if you need anything," Yoongi offers. 

"I will," Hobi responds, leaving just Tae and Yoongi in the room. 

Yoongi looks over at Tae who is just lying on his bed, staring at the ceiling. 

"Are you sleeping here?" Yoongi asks, confused. 

"No, but would you let me if I said yes?" Tae questions excitedly. 

"Probably not," Yoongi responds flatly. 

"Yes you would," Tae giggles. 

"I wouldn't," Yoongi states. 

"Mhmm, anyway, I just wanted to ask if you really think it will work with Y/N," Tae says, sitting up and crossing his legs. 

"I don't know until we speak to her about it, all I know is, we have feelings for her and she has them for us so all we can do is try our best," Yoongi shrugs. 

Tae nods and pouts as he thinks it over. 

"I still can't believe you like her, you've changed hyung!" Tae says with a wide smile, he jumps off the bed and rushes towards Yoongi, squeezing his cheeks, "since when did you get so cute?" 

Yoongi pushes him off of him and looks away, feeling embarrassed and shy. 

"Get off, I need to sleep so go back to your own room!" Yoongi moans. 

"Nope, I'm going to sleep here," Tae declares, grinning. 

"Get out!" Yoongi groans, standing up and pushing Tae towards the door. 

"Ahh, you're so mean, I bet you wouldn't kick Y/N out," Tae teases, sticking his tongue out. 

Yoongi blushes and throws open the door. 

"Out," he commands. 

"Okay okay, I'm going," Tae giggles, "see you tomorrow!"

Yoongi slams the door behind him without another word. 

He'd done well to control his feelings when the others were there but now they were gone, he couldn't fight the anxiety that was bubbling up inside of him at the thought of what Y/N was going to say when they told her. 

He knew they shared a secret of hers and he had gotten closer to her over time but he wasn't sure if she liked him as anything more than a friend. He hoped she did. 

He walks over to his bed and lies there, thinking of Y/N.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

447K 15.7K 50
in which jeongguk, a rising k-idol, wants to get back with his ex, instagram model, taehyung | insta au weekly updates ♡ sometimes daily if i have t...
79.2K 3.4K 44
Escaping fate is not easy. Growing up with a soulless mother, Madeline didn't want a soul mate. But when she discovered her fate was entangled with...
143K 6.6K 70
A talented and stubborn young female artist suddenly had a life-changing experience when 7 male singers came to her life. An innocent meeting leads t...
35.2K 2.8K 25
❝I was given a month to get that twig of a man to fall in love with me before I kill him. Considering he hired a private investigator to find my wher...