spencer reid & matthew gray g...

By stylespencer

one shots of spencer reid and matthew gray gubler all imagines will be in (y/n) format i am also still not su... More

her (sr)
the wrong girl (sr)
girl hotchner (sr)
baby girl (sr)
hotch's assistant (sr)
dr. reid (sr)
one night (sr)
one night pt.2 (sr)
breakup, makeup (sr)
stay (sr)
love letters (sr)
instagram girl (sr)
smaller than this (sr)
stay at home dad (sr)
the reids (sr)
new dad jitters (sr)
school shooting (sr)
kids (sr)
halloween (mgg)
the pact (sr)
my boys (sr)
a/n PLEASE READ
meeting the team (sr)
the other woman (sr)
secret (sr)
love (mgg)
birthday boy (mgg)
i'd do anything (sr)
baby names (sr)
april fools (sr)
family snuggles (sr)

instagram girl pt. 2 (sr)

4.4K 91 56
By stylespencer

The one where you realize Spencer's team knows about you and you want to meet them.

~~~~~~~~~~

y/u/n

liked by 5,823
you can't tell but our shoes are matching

comments
drreid: I told you to caption it "Matchy, matchy" but whatever, we're still cute.
penelope_meow: THIS IS SO CUTE I SHIP
y/u/n: @penelope _meow you must be one of Spencer's work
friends, the technical analyst

"Spencer did your work friends find out about us?" you asked.

"They did, I guess our technical analyst-"

"Penelope" you cut him off.

"Yes, Penelope, she saw that I commented on your picture, which I almost never do, and she looked at the post and then stalked your account," Spencer explained.

"Can I meet them now?" you asked, knowing yes would be your answer. Spencer never said no to you.

"There is a dinner at Rossi's tonight," Spencer said. "I was going to ditch it, but if you want to meet the team I can tell Dave we're coming."

"Yes we are going," you said. "I need to shower, I'll be out in like ten minutes."

In the BAU groupchat

y/n and I are coming to dinner tonight

Penelope: OMG FINALLY

Dave: Good! I made extra pasta!

Jennifer: I can't wait to meet her!

You walked out of the shower and saw Spencer smiling at his phone, "What are you smiling at?"

"My friends are excited to meet you," Spencer said.

"I'm feeling anxious," you said honestly. "What should I wear?"

"Wear that new black dress you got," Spencer said.

"Are you sure you want me to wear that?" You asked honestly. "I mean it is pretty scandalous for me to just be meeting your team."

"Derek has been making fun of me for being a virgin for years" Spencer explained. "I want them to know I have a sexy girlfriend that I sleep with nightly." You laughed and walked into your shared bedroom and changed. You walked out ready to leave.

"Spence, we should leave now," you said.

"Wow," Spencer began. "Maybe, you should change."

"Spencer Walter, I am not changing" you said. "I knew this was going to happen, I am not changing. Don't make a fool out of yourself. We are leaving." You were freaking out. You had never met Spencer's team and you knew they were going to be critical. They were his best friends.

You stepped out of Spencer car and looked at David's house, well mansion, "Wow."

"Just wait until you see whats on the inside," Spencer laughed. You walked up to the front of the house shaking. You were so nervous and Spencer also made you late. Spencer knocked on the door and you heard the noise from inside the house stop and people walking to the door. The door opened and six familiar people stood smiling at the door.

"Hello," Spencer said. "Team this is my girlfriend, y/n this is my team."

"Hi," you said softly as David took you inside.

"Can you guys not be so awkward, try not to scare her off Jesus Christ," Spencer whisper-yelled at the team.

"Sorry Pretty Boy, but we are just excited to see Spencer's hot new girlfriend," Derek said.

"Don't call my girlfriend hot," Spencer said. "I know she is." Smirking, Spencer walked away to his girlfriend who was talking to Aaron and David.

"So y/n, Spencer told us you are a teacher," Aaron said.

"Yeah I'm an English teacher, I have a Phd in Literature," you responded.

"Spencer never told us you had a Phd," David said.

"I don't talk to many people about it, especially since I'm a high school English 9 teacher," you said quietly.

"Well y/n, I have a seven year old, and he is not the best reader," Aaron began. "Maybe you could help him out."

"I would love to, but don't be too worried if he's not a strong reader, all kids read at different paces," you said feeling Spencer's arm around your waist. "Not everyone is Spencer Reid. I couldn't even read properly until I was nine, all the words were jumbled because I was so stressed about reading properly."

"Well lets eat," David said. "The pasta is going to get cold." You all walked over to the table sitting down. You sat between David and Spencer.

"So y/n," JJ began passing around a salad bowl. "How did you and Spencer meet?"

"Well we were guest lecturing at the same class," The team looked at you strangely. "Because of my background in literature, I helped sex crimes with a case that had to do with poetry." They nodded in understanding. "So we were lecturing and after the class we were talking because Spencer made this super silly joke about Romeo and Juliet, which thinking about it was a very strange dark humor. But I found it funny so I asked him to coffee and basically we talked about books and why a high school English teacher was helping the FBI." The team smiled.

"I'm glad he met you y/n," Derek said. "I haven't seen Pretty Boy this happy in a long time."

"Pretty boy?" you asked.

"It's a nickname I made up for him when he first joined the team," Derek said as the team snickered.

"So that must be why Spencer got super weirded out when I started calling him that," you said.

"No way, pretty girl calls pretty boy, pretty boy?" Penelope asked.

"Yes and no," you explained. "Now it is mainly a joke, but I do say it because it is very true." The team laughed while Spencer blushed profusely.

y/u/n

Liked by 5,759
finally got to meet spencer's work friends

comments
drreid: They love you almost as much as I do.
penelope_meow: YOU ARE AMAZING.
jenniferjareau: We need to have a girls night! SOON!

drreid

Liked by 102
pretty girl

comments
y/u/n: I love you
derek1118morgan: she almost may be prettier than you pretty boy
emily_prentiss: if you two ever end things let me know @y/u/n

y/u/n

Liked by 5,978
note to self: always let Jennifer Jareau pick out your outfits for brunch with the girls

comments
jenniferjareau: this fit >>>>
drreid: You look amazing as always
rossidave: Your Italian is showing

y/u/n

Liked by 6,423
spence finally got the guts

comments
drreid: Can't wait to spend forever and a day with you
aaronhotchnerBAU: Congratulations y/n, Jack and I are excited for you both
penelope_meow: You need to tell me all about it sunshine
^jenniferjareau: Me too!
^emily_prentiss: Me three!
^y/u/n: Girls night tonight?
derek1118morgan: Congrats y/n, glad you said yes because I was hyping Spencer up all week
rossidave: Congratulations y/n, talk to me if you need help with planning the wedding. My back yard is a great and free space.

y/u/n

Liked by 6,003
this is the only photo from the bachlorette party that we have a decent amount of clothes on

comments
emily_prentiss: BEST NIGHT EVER
jenniferjareau: Never let me drink that much again
penelope_meow: I NEED to see those other pictures
derek1118morgan: So do I baby girl
^drried: No you don't Derek
drreid: Hopefully it was your best last night out as a y/l/n

y/nreid

Liked by 6,543
happy

comments:
drreid: I love you
drreid: You looked absolutely beautiful today

Words: 1300

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

134K 946 27
α΄„Κ€ΙͺᴍΙͺΙ΄α΄€ΚŸ ᴍΙͺΙ΄α΄…κœ± ᴏɴᴇ-κœ±Κœα΄α΄›κœ± ;) -Mainly Hotch, Reid, an Emily- "ΰΊŸΔ“'ll ΰΉ“Δ“Δ“t iΰΊ– คຖ໐thΔ“r lifΔ“" Requests are welcome so just shoot me your ideas and I'll tr...
382K 4.6K 22
Collection of Criminal Minds imagines and oneshots. Requests accepted β–ͺI don't own any of the characters, only the plots- unless I say so people I do...
488K 5.9K 105
Just some Spencer Reid OneShots, two-, three- and four-parters I'll post here. They'll be written in english. Feedback is really appreciated :)
57.1K 1.2K 37
Right after graduating high school and college early on, y/n, along with her 174 iq, takes the job offer at the BAU. She escapes her dark childhood w...