Winter Leaf

De OnyxButNot

The Winter Leaf is a three-day event in which any unclaimed Omega is to take place in, whether they like it o... Mai multe

Winter Leaf | Omegaverse
Chapter One | News
Chapter Three | Day Two
Chapter Four | Day Three
Chapter Five | Running
Chapter Six | Escape
Chapter Seven | Fear
Chapter Eight | Guest
Chapter Nine | Scent
Chapter Ten | Pre-Heat
Chapter Eleven | Visit
Chapter Twelve | Difference
Chapter Thirteen | Worse
Chapter Fourteen | Temptation
Chapter Fifteen | Warning
Chapter Sixteen | Outside
Chapter Seventeen | Blood
Chapter Eighteen | Threat
Chapter Nineteen | Runt
Chapter Twenty | Delilah
Chapter Twenty-One | Mark
Chapter Twenty-Two | Mates
Chapter Twenty-Three | Brother
Chapter Twenty-Four | Gifts
Chapter Twenty-Five | Control
Chapter Twenty-Six | Choice
Chapter Twenty-Seven | Feral
Chapter Twenty-Nine | Saving
Chapter Thirty | Alone
Chapter Thirty-One | Wild
Chapter Thirty-Two | Life
Chapter Thirty-Three | Punishment
Chapter Thirty-Four | Home
Chapter Thirty-Five | Lines
Chapter Thirty-Six | Flashbacks
Chapter Thirty-Seven | Gone
Chapter Thirty-Eight | Play
Chapter Thirty-Nine | Permanent
Chapter Fourty | Freedom
Chapter Fourty-One | Pups (Smut)
Chapter Fourty-Two | Epilogue
Teaser | Operation: Merciless

Chapter Two | Day One

11.9K 449 277
De OnyxButNot

~George's P.O.V~

So how exactly did I get into this position?

That's a very good question, well I didn't want to go to the Winter Leaf, so this brought me here, hiding under my bed while hoping that they won't find me.

"Hey there, omega!" George jumped out of hisskin noticing two large alphas in front of me. "Woah a real actual male omega!" they glanced at each other, "They weren't kidding!"
I shrunk farther back under the bed for safety.

"Bro I'm getting this one at the Winter Leaf!" His friend gave him a sharp glare, "No way this one is mine!" They started growling at each other and I took this chance to run until I was violently picked up by my scruff.

"Where do you think you're going?" This alpha was twice the size of the other two. It's coat a thick black, it's scent overtook all other smells in the room. The other alphas trotted up to us and spoke "Sorry sir, he was a bit tricky, he left before we could catch him!"

He gave them a deep growl dropping me on the floor and held me against his chest so I couldn't run. "You guys had one job!" Their ears drooped down with guilt. He pushed me towards them before looking at me deep in the eyes. "So, you're the famous omega..."His wide smirk brought fear into my eyes.

He nuzzled his snout against my scent gland, and I back up quickly. "Why are you running, Omega? You smell so good." I let out a low growl. "Leave me alone"."Do you know who you're talking to?" I looked up with a smirk. "Don't know, don't care." I could see his eye barrow in anger "You watch it omega, or I might just claim you for myself and mate you right now!" With shock, I tucked my tail and flattened my ears to the side, submitting to the large alpha in front of me. "Grab the omega, let's go. We are going to be late."I walked behind the other Alpha's with a pained face.

I can't escape, can I?

The large black alpha led the way while the other two walked along my side so I wouldn't run.

When we arrived at the events gates, I crouched with fear, following close behind the alphas. For once in my life, I was terrified. All eyes were on me. It's not every day you see an omega be escorted by a lead alpha and two others, especially sinse I just so happened to be the only male omega at the event.

I glanced side to side in panic. All the alphas were sniffing my scent and panting with vicious need. Maybe if I crouch low enough, they won't see me. "Stay put. Try not to get attacked." I glanced up at the lead alpha.
"Come." He looked at the other two alphas. They looked at me then back at him."Now!" Feeling threatened, they flattened their ears and followed behind their leader.

The safety that I once had was gone. I glanced around quickly as soon as they were gone. I crouched as low to the ground while glancing around in fear. "Aren't you something?" I glared at the white furred alpha.

"This one is defiantly mine."

"It's actually a male omega?"

"You will make wonderful pups."

Exactly as I thought. All these alphas just wanted me for my pups. I tried to cover my ears as they yapped at each other with low growls.

"Move! move!" I knew that voice. "Darryl?" He glanced at me then at the alphas."What the muffins is going on here? George why is there so many alphas surrounding you?" One of the alphas smirked. "Oh so your name is George, that's cute." Darryl glared at them and they laughed.

I didn't know what to say. It was clear to Darryl, I was in fact an omega. As I was trained onto Darryl, I didn't notice an alpha about to bite my scent gland claiming me.

I jumped up in the air bolting away from the alphas. They took it as a challenge and chased after me. Luckily, I was small enough to use the crowds against them. I was panting loudly trying to dodge all the alphas.

I was exhausted already.

After sprinting at my top speed as much as my legs could handle, my legs tumbled, crashing me to the ground. I glared up to see all the alphas laughing. All that I could do was curl into a tight ball and hope they would all go away.

I heard a loud yowl causing me to jump up. In front of me was an alpha, turned towards the others growling loudly at them. "Give him space!" When no one listened he snapped at the closest alpha causing them to back up."It is not claiming day! Keep your jaw cinched!" They all glanced at each other, walking away to watch me from a distance.

I crouched back down, glaring at the alpha with fear, he was almost as big as the leader. He had a dark grey coat. "Are you okay?" I laid down, panting loudly. They were finally gone, if only for a moment. "You look tired. Do you need water?" I just glared at the alpha, noticing Darryl trotting over to me.

"Oh my gosh, George, are you okay? I couldn't keep up with you." He noticed the large alpha growling at him."You alphas don't know space, do you?" He looked at the beta. He was holding back words and let out a huff before turning around and trotting away.

Finally, alone.

I laid my head down on the hard gravel. "I'll get you some water." He quickly sprinted off. All the alpha's eyes were still trained on me but didn't dare to approach. Darryl came trotting back with a water bottle and small bowl. I lapped down the water. "So, are you sure you're okay?" I didn't want to speak I just wanted to drink and sleep. "Here, today's event is over. I'll take you to the hotel."

I nodded my head, following close behind Darryl that way I wouldn't get tailed.

I just wanted this all to be over....

________________________________

Stay calm, Stay Alive
Onyx

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

37.9K 940 30
George is one of the last omegas in the world. At first nobody cares much; hunters kill them, rape them, torture them and sell them to others on blac...
264K 8.6K 29
A Werewolf / Omegaverse AU George was an Omega living a miserable life in L'manberg ruled over by their Alpha Schlatt. His parent also didn't care f...
87.8K 3.1K 40
=-=-=-=-=-= Mature Content =-=-=-=-=-= George is running from his past, that continues to haunt his dreams. He just wants to live the normal 9 to 5 l...
26.2K 375 25
⚠️PLEASE READ TWs⚠️ There will be smut :] I'm not very good at making descriptions but I hope this is ok Some karlnap George had ran away from his mi...