THE BILLIONAIRE'S LOVER

By beautifulandmystery

THE BILLIONAIRE OF LONDON SERIES BOOK ONE. ***... More

F O R E W O R D
A E S T H E T I C S
E P I G R A P H
1 | IN WHICH SHE BECAME SICK.
2 | IN WHICH SHE WAS KISSED BY A STRANGER.
3 | IN WHICH SHE AGREED TO HIS PROPOSAL
4 | IN WHICH SHE SIGNED THE CONTRACT.
5 | IN WHICH SHE WENT TO ONE HYDE PARK
6 | IN WHICH SHE'S TRANSFORMED
7 | IN WHICH SHE'S DISAPPOINTED
8 | IN WHICH SHE IS EMOTIONAL (M)
9 | IN WHICH SHE IS WINED AND DINED.
10 | IN WHICH SHE'S BURNING HOT (M)
11 | IN WHICH SHE HAS A FIRST EXPERIENCE (M)
12 | IN WHICH THERE'S MIXED FEELINGS (M)
13| IN WHICH SHE TOOK HIM HOME
14 | IN WHICH SHE MEETS WITH AN OLD FRIEND
15 | IN WHICH SHE TRAVELS IN A JET
16 | IN WHICH SHE'S DEBAUCHED (M)
17 | IN WHICH SHE'S SATIATED (M)
18 | IN WHICH SHE'S HOT AND BOTHERED
19 | IN WHICH SHE'S THOROUGHLY SATIATED (M)
20 | IN WHICH SHE EXPERIENCES STRANGE EMOTIONS
21 | IN WHICH SHE GETS DRUNK AND LET LOOSE
22 | IN WHICH SHE GETS A REALITY CHECK
23 | IN WHICH SHE MADE A PROMISE
24 | IN WHICH SHE LIVES LAVISHLY
25 | IN WHICH SHE GETS AN UNEXPECTED VISIT
26 | IN WHICH SHE'S TAKEN PUBLICLY
27 | IN WHICH SHE PLAYS A GAME
28 | IN WHICH SHE READS MIND
29 | IN WHICH SHE GIVES HIM A GIFT. . .OF HERSELF
31 | IN WHICH SHE DISCOVERED HIDDEN TRUTHS
32 | IN WHICH SHE'S HEART BROKEN
33| IN WHICH SHE MEETS THE OTHER WOMAN
EPILOGUE : THE VOW
COMING SOON. . .

30 | IN WHICH SHE BLEW IT WITH THE BILLIONAIRE

2K 76 7
By beautifulandmystery

When Malora woke up, it was still dark in the room, but it must have been early morning. It felt like she'd been asleep for hours. Her body felt sore and so well used. It was nothing like she'd ever felt before.

She never knew love could feel this way. All she wanted to do was please Titan in any way he wanted, push herself to her limits for him. He brought out a side of her she wasn't aware of.

She was still snuggled up against Titan, and his arms were still wrapped around her. She shifted a little, but his arms didn't loosen. She tried to raise her head to look at the clock, but he mumbled something under his breath and ,gathered her against him even more tightly.

She gave up on the clock. It was Sunday, and it didn't matter what time it was. Sunday in Las Vegas was a little tamer than the other days. They would be returning to London tomorrow, where everything would go back to the way it was before. She needed this closeness with him.

Relaxing against him, she let one of her hands run down his spine, then up again until she could caress his head. It felt natural, completely inevitable. She loved the feel of the ridges of his backbone and the tight skin and little bumps of his skull through his hair. She didn't see any reason not to feel it now.

Titan's body was as hot as a radiator—he seemed to be pulsing with heat. But he was completely relaxed, except for the tight embrace of his arms and the hardness of a morning erection. As she trailed her fingers down his back again, she discovered his pajama pants were riding low on his hips.

She slid her hand to his side and squeezed the firm flesh at his waist, rubbing herself unconsciously against his hard arousal.

He'd been asleep when she woke up—she was certain of it. But sometime in the midst of her caresses he awoke. She wasn't sure of the exact moment, but she became vaguely aware of a tightening in his body. Then his head tilted, and he buried his face in her hair, nuzzling his way down to the crook of her neck.

Malora's body had already begun to respond to the feel of him against her. And as he mouthed the sensitive skin of her throat, sucking lightly at her pulse point, she moaned in naked pleasure.

He hummed against her skin and adjusted slightly, gently pushing her from her side to her back. His hands slid under the oversized t-shirt she wore, and he stroked the bare skin of her belly until he'd reached and cupped her breasts. As he fondled her, he kissed his way to her face.

Flooded with warmth and sensual pleasure, Malora arched up into his hands and eagerly took his head between her palms. She pulled him into an open-mouthed kiss, her tongue tangling with his in an attempt to feel him more deeply.

They both moaned as the kiss became more urgent. She rocked her pelvis up against his, finding and pushing into his erection. She was fully aroused now, flushed and hot and wet. So she exhaled in relief when Thomas tore his mouth away so he could concentrate on pulling her panties down over her hips and legs.

She kicked her underwear away and yanked down his pajama pants, reaching for his erection as soon as it was freed. They were still under the covers as Titan pushed her thighs apart and lined himself up at her entrance.

She lifted her hips to meet his first thrust, releasing a silly mew as she felt his hard flesh push in.

He made a thick sound of pleasure and pressed his face against her neck, his hips working in small, unconscious pumps even as he tried to even out his breathing.

She hugged him close, holding the back of his head with both hands. The penetration was tight but deeply pleasurable, and his instinctive motion sent jolts of sensation rippling out.

After a minute, she started to squirm, and she lowered her hands to clutch his ass, her fingers digging into the tight muscles there. In response to her silent urging, Titan reared up on straightened arms and began to thrust, staring down at her with deep, intense eyes. Malora moved with him, their rhythm fast, hot, and needy. Her legs were bent up high around his hips, and she used the leverage from her feet on the mattress to ride him from below.

They were both panting loudly, and the bed shook with their urgent motion. And it wasn't long before the pressure of an orgasm coalesced inside her.

She gasped, tossing her head on the bed as she writhed beneath him. 'Oh—!'

Her exclamation broke off as she came hard, clamping down around his thrusting.

His face twisted. 'Yes, baby.' The words were choked as he jerked with a few clumsy pumps. Then the tension broke inside him as well.

She moaned, low and long, as her body was washed in pleasure, and she felt Titan come in spurts inside her. He released a thick exhale as he collapsed on top of her, his weight hot and substantial.

They clung to each other, gasping and letting their bodies relax. After a minute, she felt a gush of moisture between her legs, but she was barely conscious of it. He had softened some, and his weight wasn't yet uncomfortable. It all seemed perfectly natural. Inevitable. Finding each other upon waking.

She felt safe. And deeply satisfied.

She might have dozed off for a few minutes—the whole experience blurred into a warm, sated haze. But the next thing she was distinctly conscious of was Titan hardening inside her again. She felt him twitch and grow, filling and stretching her inner walls once more.

Humming with unexpected pleasure, Malora sighed and stroked her way down to his butt.

'You awake, little dove?' Titan's low voice was right at her ear, and he readjusted one of his arms so he could caress her hair back from her face.

'Mm hmm.' She squeezed the firm flesh of his butt encouragingly, hoping to get him to move again.

He rocked into her gently, taking most of his weight onto his arms as he raised his upper body above her.

'Yes,' she breathed, stretching sensually and tightening her fingers on his ass, using her grip to guide his motion to the rhythm she wanted.

It hadn't been long since her previous orgasm, but she wanted another one. Her body was primed and eager, and her hips were already shamelessly moving.

Titan kept his rhythm steady, slower than before. His eyes never left her face, and she couldn't seem to look away either. Because of his earlier release, he was more controlled this time. His skin was slightly damp with perspiration, and the muscles of his arms and neck were clenched with a primal sort of tension. But his rhythm didn't falter as they moved together under the covers. Titan rocked into her until she came. Then he lifted her thighs so she would wrap her legs around his waist.

Eventually, she was drenched with sweat and gasping desperately, but her hips still pumped up against Titan's eagerly. The only sounds in the room were the jiggling of the bed, the faint slapping of their bodies together, and the mingled texture of their breathing. But, as he accelerated his rhythm, working inside her more urgently, she started to make little sobbing sounds as she built up toward another orgasm. He was finally reaching the edge of his control, and the obvious strain on his face and in his clenched body pushed her even closer to release. She loved the way he made her feel, but she loved even more when he revealed how much she pleased him, how much he wanted her, needed her.

'Malora,' he rasped, falling out of rhythm as his head jerked to the side. 'Sweetheart.'

Malora arched up, crying out as spasms of pleasure sliced through her. Then she clawed at his ass when he froze inside her, his body clenched as tight as a fist.

'Titan!' she gasped, not quite sure why she was saying his name, just feeling like she wanted to say it.

He let out a thick, rough groan as he jerked his hips helplessly against hers. His face flooded with a rush of intense
pleasure. He pulsed inside her as he came, and then he collapsed on top of her like before.

She was exhausted, completely wiped out and a little sore. But she felt wonderfully sated and like it was perfectly natural for her lie under the covers on a Sunday morning with a hot, relaxed, panting Titan between her legs.

After a few minutes, however, she shifted beneath him. She wasn't in danger of falling asleep again, and she was starting to recognize the significance of the gush of fluids between her thighs.

Plus, her legs were losing circulation.

He rolled over, freeing her of his weight. But he stayed on his side next to her, one of his hands stroking her red face.

'Okay?' he asked, his gray eyes watchful, even as they reflected deep satisfaction.

'Yes.' Her voice came out as a croak, so she cleared her throat. 'I think I must have been half-asleep just now.'

His eyes narrowed slightly. 'You appeared to be awake.'

Realizing how he'd read her words, she clarified. 'I didn't mean I didn't want to. . .to do that. I did. Of course I did. But I just remembered something.'

He visibly tensed. It seemed as if he was barely breathing. 'What is that?'

'I forgot to use my pills after that day at the doctors. But. . .'

'But what?' He growled.

'I fear that I may be c-carrying your child.'

'You're not serious, are you?' His voice and expression were both utterly seriously, as if he was waiting for some sort of boom to fall.

'I'm not on birth control.'

Titan was silent. When she dared to dart a look over at his face, she saw that he'd reverted to that cold man she hated. Her heart beat increased thoughts of his reactions to her words flashed in her mind.

'You only had one thing to remember, Malora.' His voice was cold, devoid of any emotion. He could have been reading the newspaper for all she knew. 'You only had one thing to remember.'

Malora gulped, her palms damp and shaky. 'I'm so sorry, Titan. I wasn't thinking.'

'There's no excuse for your disobedience.' He rose from the bed, his back to her as if he couldn't stand the sight of her. Malora's heart broke. Pain like she'd never knew sliced through her heart, rendering her immobile. 'Pack your bags.' Then he was gone.

Malora laid on the bed, tears tracking down the sides of her face.

Everything they had built together these last few days; the trust, the playful camaraderie, the sex slash lovemaking.

It was all gone.

*

Malora relaxes against the passenger seat of the car Titan rented at Heathrow airport. It was a Honda Pours, which didn't seem like something he would drive, but he seemed so eager to get rid of her that he didn't bother to call Henry to pick them up at the airport. He hadn't spoken a word to her since they left Vegas, and even booked separate flight seats for them.

He truly hated her now.

The headache she'd been feeling at the McCarran International airport had eased some, and now she just felt bone tired and kind of achy both inside and outside.

She wished she hadn't been so silly, but it wasn't as bad as it felt. It was embarrassing. And it would have been nice if it had never happened.
But it seemed like it had changed the positive progress that had happened between them.

She should have kept her mouth shut until she knew for sure that she was indeed pregnant before saying anything. Malora would have ruined the progress between them for nothing if she ended up not being pregnant. Praying silently over their relationship, Malora sipped her coffee—she'd gotten a cup at Heathrow —and looked out the window. They were stopped at a red light, about to turn onto the highway, which was the closest way to get to the highway that would lead them to One Hyde Park.

The light turned green and Titan started off.

An unspecified noise caused Malora to look across the intersection. She stared in a blurred haze at an approaching vehicle.

A vehicle approaching way too fast.

Her final thought was that the pick-up truck would never be able to stop in time to brake for the red light.

The pick-up didn't stop at all.

It just crashed into the passenger side of the rented car, in a deafening impact of noise, metal, and glass.

Chapter dedication: ShaikhShifa6

A/N:

Oh, bloody hell!

I really had to do this now, really? 🙁

Sorry, not sorry, for the cliffhanger. I love them 😁😁😁😁.

If you've read my other books, you'd discover that I have a flair for the dramatics. And I love punishing my characters, a lot. 😂😂😂

What do you think would happen now?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

376K 13.8K 45
He is a billionaire yet she is a middle class girl .He is possessive and rude yet she is innocent and pure. He is a healthy young man yet she is suf...
384K 15.9K 39
When Kira, a young heiress is invited to a frat party, the shy socialite reluctantly accepts. A few drinks too many lands her in the arms of Billiona...
38.2K 963 52
___________________________ "You were mine the second you put your signature on that contract." He looked at me with pure lust and dominance in his...
5.2M 193K 101
Isabella needs a huge sum of money for her aged grandmother's surgery. She has nowhere to go for help and she decides to seek help from her Billionai...