THE BILLIONAIRE'S LOVER

Od beautifulandmystery

THE BILLIONAIRE OF LONDON SERIES BOOK ONE. ***... Více

F O R E W O R D
A E S T H E T I C S
E P I G R A P H
1 | IN WHICH SHE BECAME SICK.
2 | IN WHICH SHE WAS KISSED BY A STRANGER.
3 | IN WHICH SHE AGREED TO HIS PROPOSAL
4 | IN WHICH SHE SIGNED THE CONTRACT.
5 | IN WHICH SHE WENT TO ONE HYDE PARK
6 | IN WHICH SHE'S TRANSFORMED
7 | IN WHICH SHE'S DISAPPOINTED
8 | IN WHICH SHE IS EMOTIONAL (M)
9 | IN WHICH SHE IS WINED AND DINED.
10 | IN WHICH SHE'S BURNING HOT (M)
11 | IN WHICH SHE HAS A FIRST EXPERIENCE (M)
12 | IN WHICH THERE'S MIXED FEELINGS (M)
13| IN WHICH SHE TOOK HIM HOME
14 | IN WHICH SHE MEETS WITH AN OLD FRIEND
15 | IN WHICH SHE TRAVELS IN A JET
16 | IN WHICH SHE'S DEBAUCHED (M)
17 | IN WHICH SHE'S SATIATED (M)
18 | IN WHICH SHE'S HOT AND BOTHERED
20 | IN WHICH SHE EXPERIENCES STRANGE EMOTIONS
21 | IN WHICH SHE GETS DRUNK AND LET LOOSE
22 | IN WHICH SHE GETS A REALITY CHECK
23 | IN WHICH SHE MADE A PROMISE
24 | IN WHICH SHE LIVES LAVISHLY
25 | IN WHICH SHE GETS AN UNEXPECTED VISIT
26 | IN WHICH SHE'S TAKEN PUBLICLY
27 | IN WHICH SHE PLAYS A GAME
28 | IN WHICH SHE READS MIND
29 | IN WHICH SHE GIVES HIM A GIFT. . .OF HERSELF
30 | IN WHICH SHE BLEW IT WITH THE BILLIONAIRE
31 | IN WHICH SHE DISCOVERED HIDDEN TRUTHS
32 | IN WHICH SHE'S HEART BROKEN
33| IN WHICH SHE MEETS THE OTHER WOMAN
EPILOGUE : THE VOW
COMING SOON. . .

19 | IN WHICH SHE'S THOROUGHLY SATIATED (M)

2.4K 92 6
Od beautifulandmystery

'Good.' His hand stroked gently down her spine, a touch that may have seemed loving in another context. But not this one.

Malora arched up into it, the warmth and pressure stirring up need in her chest. 'Stay still for me. Can you do that?'

'Yes, sir.'

'Good girl.'

She shivered at the subtle wrongness of the words, and beneath that, the deeper pleasure of knowing that she'd pleased him, that he found her worthy of praise.

Titan's hand left her and the flogger swished through the air again; she clenched her teeth, waiting for the pain, wondering if she could take it.

The pain didn't come. When the flogger's falls hit her back with a muted smack, the impact brought to mind a pat on the back from a very large hand, yet she'd been so tensed up with anticipation that she let out a sharp gasp anyway.

Titan dragged the falls slowly down her back, the butter-soft leather sliding over my skin like a caress, and Malora arched into it before she remembered that he'd told her to stay still. She planted her feet a little firmer, forcing herself to stillness.

He rewarded her with another swing, and then another, a slow progression of blows that didn't hurt, but made her jump all the same—her body was still expecting it to hurt, so every smack of leather startled her. Malora's skin began to warm under the blows; she could almost feel the blood rushing to the surface as he started striking her a little harder, a little more firmly, and lingered less and less on the sensual drag after.

'Good so far?' he asked, the leather swishing briskly in the air behind her.

'Yes, sir,' she gasped.

The next blow was harder, with a little bit of sting. Malora hissed, her back arching automatically, but she quickly corrected herself and flattened out again. He didn't comment on it—just hit her again, and this time the sound that came out of her was a full-fledged whimper.

He kept going, settling into a smooth rhythm as he peppered her back with lightly-stinging blows, and Malora lost track of the number and location of them. She began to sag into the bed, and she realized with a shock as she did warmth was pooling between her legs. Her mound pressed against the bedspread, probably staining all over it, but she couldn't be bothered to care—not when every strike of the flogger seemed a little better than the last, and Titan was so determined to cover every inch of her skin with its biting kisses.

When he moved on to her ass, the urge to move became unbearable. The force of the strikes kept jostling her, making her aching core rubbed maddeningly against the bed, and she moved with them—subtly at first, but when he didn't correct her, Malora gained courage and started rocking against the bed in earnest.

'Look at you,' he said, trailing the tails over her heated ass as she worked her hips helplessly. 'Grinding against my bed like that, so desperate for anything to touch your warm, wet hole. Such a dirty slut.'

Malora moaned, shuddering under his words as she tried and failed to make her hips still.

'That's interesting,' he said mildly. The brush of leather against her skin stopped, and she felt his weight leaning over her back. 'The words 'slut' seem to do a lot for you.  You definitely have a reaction each time I call you that. Tell me about it.'

'I—I—' Malora's brain was sputtering, misfiring under the multi-front assault of his flogger, his body, and his voice. 'I don't. . .'

'Take your time,' he said, stepping back. The leather didn't touch her skin again, and Malora let out a quiet whimper, desperate for its touch again.

'It's. . .' She pinched her eyes shut, grateful that she didn't have to look at him. 'It's. . .the fact that you're calling me anything at all. Told me what I am. It's arousing.'

'Very good,' he said, his voice warm and pleased. 'Would you like me to hit you again?'

Malora shuddered. 'Yes, please. More.'

He didn't make her wait; the falls struck her skin again, making her arch and cry out under their touch. He focused on her ass, where the skin was already heated and tender from the spanking the day before, and he kept up a relentless rhythm that had Malora moving along with it, moving her hips in frantic circles to meet each blow and rub her vagina against his bed. The bedspread was growing damp under her, but she didn't care.
Malora only cared about his touch, his pain, his gifts.

She'd never thought pain could feel like this. It hurt, yes, but in a distant, inconsequential sort of way that let other things rise to the surface, like the heat of her skin, the softness of the leather, and the sound of Titan's breath as he swung and swung. Every strike spurred her higher, lighting up her body and her brain; for long moment Malora felt entirely disconnected, lost in a strange sort of synesthesia where every hit made the world flare orange-red, and every space between them went to cool gray.
She drifted between them, lost in a sea of color and texture and sensation.

'It's so good,' she choked out through heaving breaths. 'God, it's—it's so good.'

When Titan stopped, she nearly sobbed, pressing her hips back toward him as if she could thrust herself into the flogger. 'Please, no—don't stop.'

His hand skimmed softly over the curve of her ass, and Malora nearly cried out from the heat of it burning against her skin. It was like a brand, a searing point of pressure that told her she was his.

'If I keep going, you're definitely going to be feeling this tomorrow. And I have something planned for us.'

Malora opened her mouth, trying to get her dry throat to function well enough to tell him she didn't care, she just wanted more, but he silenced her with a hand between her shoulder blades. 'You can tell me how this feels tomorrow, and next time you can tell me if I can hurt you more.'

'Okay,' Malora whimpered, defeated. He was right, of course. That didn't mean she had to like it.

His hand stroked her burning ass again, and Malora made a strangled noise. 'If you have marks tomorrow, I want you to send me a picture of them. That goes for any time we play. Understand?'

'Yes, sir,' she murmured, something in her thrilling at the idea of doing that for him, of exposing herself so he could see the results of his handiwork. Although they were together where he could easily see them, yet he was asking her to send him a picture. It was strangely intimate and hot.

'Good girl,' he said.

Malora squirmed again under the praise, possibly in discomfort, but mainly just to rub her aching core against the bed again. She was so wet and dying for release. 'Now, how is that hole doing?' he mused, like he didn't really care about her answer.

One spit-slick finger circled her entrance, dipping inside and making her gasp and writhe as he pumped it slowly in and out. He wasn't trying to get her off—just toying with her and testing.

'You're so eager to get fucked,' he said, and Malora could hear the wicked grin in his tone. 'Would you like me to give you my cock?'

She nodded with an affirmative moan, and planted her feet, hitching her hips up a little higher to present herself to him.

This time there was no preamble at all, no making her beg—he slid into her with no hesitation. A wave of relief rolled over Malora as he fucked her, soothing the raging need that had been spiraling out of control since he started hitting her. She kept her hips up, but her whole upper body sagged into the mattress as Malora stretched her arms far overhead like a cat stretching in the sun. Her nipples scratched against the bed sheets, sending delicious shivers down her spine. Titan didn't let her bask for long, though—she gasped sharply as he fisted his hand in her hair and drew her head back.

Malora's back arched; her clit throbbed. Stars flared behind her eyes as he fucked into her mercilessly, pushing higher and louder noises out of her throat every time his cock grazed her G-spot.

She was so close. 'Please, sir,' Malora gasped. 'Please, I'm—can I come, Master T?'

His fist tightened in her hair, making needle-sharp pricks of pain flare across her scalp. His voice went low as he growled, 'Who says you get to come?'

The spiraling pleasure slipped away, replaced by cold terror. It was such a ridiculous thing to inspire fear—there was no danger here, no threat, but for some reason when he let her know he had the power to deny her that release, horror filled Malora.

He couldn't—not after all this. 'Please, I—you can't!' Malora thrashed in her arms as much as she could, but his grip was tight in her hair and there was only so far she could move without risking real pain. 'You can't—you said—'

Her voice was nearly a sob, and the rising panic spiked higher. Now on top of everything else, she was acting like an idiot in front of the guy she really wanted to impress. Malora's face was hot, her eyes prickling, and goddammit, who the hell cries because they're not allowed to come?

Titan released her hair and pulled out with a sharp smack on her ass that shocked Malora back to reality for a second. 'Get up on the bed. On your back.'

Malora's ass was stinging and her scalp throbbed and her eyes were burning, and the sensations were all clashing in a confusing jumble, but still some part of Malora knew that she wanted to please him, so she climbed up on the bed and did as she was told. Malora chanced a look at Titan, and what she saw nearly took her breath away.

His skin was shining with sweat, and small droplets had gathered around the hair on his lower belly. Corded muscle shifted under the skin of his well-defined arms, speaking of hidden strength. But above it all were his eyes—smoky gray and sharply shining as he took her in, sharply focused like he was writing her shape on his memory.

Malora wasn't an expert on his facial expressions or anything, but it seemed his face didn't match his stern tone. It was softer somehow, rounder around the edges even as he hooked his arms under her legs, shoving them wide and high as he positioned himself between them and slid back into her.

Her teeth clamped down on her lower lip as he filled her again. Malora was being torn in two directions at once. She wanted to feel him moving in her, wanted it with a desperation she hardly recognized, but every sensation brought back shades of the terror she'd felt a moment ago when he'd been so cruel. Malora had been reduced to a writhing mass of doubt, entirely helpless to stop wanting him.

Titan reached down and caught her firmly by the chin. His fingers dug into her jawline, the sharp pressure making her gasp, and he leaned down, bringing his face close to hers.

'You're going to stay right there,' he growled, his voice low and full of promises. 'You're going to be very, very good for me, and then when I'm done using you, I'll allow you to come. Do you understand?'

'Yes, thank you, Master T,' Malora said, the words distorted by her immobilized jaw. 'Thank you, sir. I'll be good for you.'

'I know you will.' His hot tongue ran slowly up her cheek, and Malora shuddered beneath him, fighting to obey.

He released her chin and shoved her knees back toward her chest, rough and businesslike, and started fucking Malora with the kind of raw force she'd hardly ever experienced before. His gaze pierced her as surely as his cock did, the look on his face one of possession and greed, like he was claiming what was his.

Malora let her body go lax under his assault, finally giving in to the simple pleasure of being fucked, of that intense, almost-too-full pleasure as he buried himself deep inside her. She was usually pretty loud in bed, but Malora didn't have any volume left in her, just a series of low, needy moans that left her throat as her eyes rolled back in her head.

His fingers tightened even harder on Malora's chin, mashing her head into the pillow as he let out a gravelly yell, low and primal and roaring in her ears as he came. Malora welcomed every bit of the pressure and squeeze, and the feeling of his cock pulsing hot and thick inside her.

When his hips finally stilled he released her chin; Malora's jaw popped as she opened her mouth, finally unencumbered by his grip. 'Good girl. You did so well for me.' His hand stroked down her cheek to her neck, fingers trailing through the sweat accumulating there.

Malora arched under his touch, stretched tight with a strange mix of contentment and desire, wanting him to just pet her and stroke her forever even though her cock ached and throbbed between her legs.

He reached down to press his fingers on her clit, and Malora shuddered silently as he gave her a couple of slow, easy strokes. Her thighs quivered with the effort of staying still.

Titan let out a low chuckle. 'You can move now if you want to.'

Another wave of relief spread over Malora, cool and refreshing and tingling all the way to the tips of her fingers and toes. 'Thank you, sir,' she gasped before she'd even realized she was saying it. 'Thank you, thank you. Oh god, thank you.'

Once Malora had said it she couldn't stop repeating it—this vast, endless ocean of gratefulness was surging up inside her and spilling out through her mouth and through every pore in her body. Malora just had to tell him, had to thank him, needed him to know how much she loved his hand on her body.

Malora fucked his hand, spilling her gratitude for him, and a short time later—maybe seconds, maybe minutes, she had lost track entirely—the curling tension in her body snapped like a spring and Malora's clit pulsed between his fingers. A fine coat of juice stained his fingers and thighs as her hips twitched and her lips betrayed every thought in her head.

Malora's babbling finally slowed, and she drifted gently back to herself as Titan released her and produced some cloths to clean them up with. She made a feeble grab for one of them, which he ignored as he swabbed the mess off her inner thighs. He stretched out on the bed next to Malora, and she automatically rolled toward him and wrapped herself around him like a monkey clinging to a branch. All her self-doubt over who should be touching who had evaporated, leaving only the touch-starved, needy part of her to plaster herself to Titan's body.

Titan chuckled softly and wrapped his arm around her, tucking her in closer.

Chapter dedication: JoniAo

You're an amazing reader. Thank you for voting and reading❤❤❤❤

A/N:

Sexy, hot. . .dominating!!!! 😝😝😝

Don't forget to vote, share and comment.

Love y'all.

Totally random question: who's your favorite character?

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

149K 6.4K 52
Billionaire's series ~ 3 She's my drug. I'm addicted to her. I'll willingly get ruined, if only she's the one who wants to ruin me. ~"Kiss me, Adrian...
143K 3.4K 75
Calvin bent down and settled between my thighs and bent my knees upward. He stroked my ankles, calves and then moved his hands to the insides of my t...
24.8K 1.5K 42
[18+ ] [Photoframe Series Book #2]🦋 If you get a chance to taste a bite of a bittersweet chocolate, you will get addicted immediately. No matter how...
58.1K 2.7K 42
THE BILLIONAIRE OF LONDON SERIES: #2. She shouldn't have taken the money, but she did, and now she will pay for the consequences of her actions becau...