THE BILLIONAIRE'S LOVER

Oleh beautifulandmystery

THE BILLIONAIRE OF LONDON SERIES BOOK ONE. ***... Lebih Banyak

F O R E W O R D
A E S T H E T I C S
E P I G R A P H
1 | IN WHICH SHE BECAME SICK.
2 | IN WHICH SHE WAS KISSED BY A STRANGER.
3 | IN WHICH SHE AGREED TO HIS PROPOSAL
4 | IN WHICH SHE SIGNED THE CONTRACT.
5 | IN WHICH SHE WENT TO ONE HYDE PARK
6 | IN WHICH SHE'S TRANSFORMED
7 | IN WHICH SHE'S DISAPPOINTED
8 | IN WHICH SHE IS EMOTIONAL (M)
9 | IN WHICH SHE IS WINED AND DINED.
10 | IN WHICH SHE'S BURNING HOT (M)
11 | IN WHICH SHE HAS A FIRST EXPERIENCE (M)
12 | IN WHICH THERE'S MIXED FEELINGS (M)
13| IN WHICH SHE TOOK HIM HOME
14 | IN WHICH SHE MEETS WITH AN OLD FRIEND
15 | IN WHICH SHE TRAVELS IN A JET
16 | IN WHICH SHE'S DEBAUCHED (M)
17 | IN WHICH SHE'S SATIATED (M)
19 | IN WHICH SHE'S THOROUGHLY SATIATED (M)
20 | IN WHICH SHE EXPERIENCES STRANGE EMOTIONS
21 | IN WHICH SHE GETS DRUNK AND LET LOOSE
22 | IN WHICH SHE GETS A REALITY CHECK
23 | IN WHICH SHE MADE A PROMISE
24 | IN WHICH SHE LIVES LAVISHLY
25 | IN WHICH SHE GETS AN UNEXPECTED VISIT
26 | IN WHICH SHE'S TAKEN PUBLICLY
27 | IN WHICH SHE PLAYS A GAME
28 | IN WHICH SHE READS MIND
29 | IN WHICH SHE GIVES HIM A GIFT. . .OF HERSELF
30 | IN WHICH SHE BLEW IT WITH THE BILLIONAIRE
31 | IN WHICH SHE DISCOVERED HIDDEN TRUTHS
32 | IN WHICH SHE'S HEART BROKEN
33| IN WHICH SHE MEETS THE OTHER WOMAN
EPILOGUE : THE VOW
COMING SOON. . .

18 | IN WHICH SHE'S HOT AND BOTHERED

2.7K 84 27
Oleh beautifulandmystery

Malora wasn't really aware of being awake or not awake but she guessed she must have been not-awake, because she was woken up by Titan whispering to her: 'I'm sorry, Malora, but we'll be landing soon.'

She whimpered. 'Do we have to? Can't we live here forever?'

'On the plane?'

'Yes.' She curled into him stubbornly.

'Don't you want to see my Island?'

Okay, that definitely had her sitting up. What did he mean by his island?

'Where exactly are we going to, Master T?' She rubbed her bleary eyed with the back of her palm, a yawn escaping her lips.

'You'd only find out if you get off the plane,' his tone was teasing.

Malora almost rolled her eyes, but she remembered the punishment she was yet to receive and refrained from it.

Besides, she liked this new side of Titan. It would seem that she liked this new side of him. It was as if leaving London made him an entirely new person. Which was strange, because, then, it would mean he was hiding from something. . .or someone.

As she dressed, all she could think of was why he was taking her to his Island when he pretty much had access to her in London.

*

'There she is,' Titan said. 'All nine and a half acres of her.'

Malora looked out of the window of the seaplane and see a tiny teardrop-shaped island sparkling like a watermelon tourmaline in the hot blue sea. Surrounded by a thin border of white sand it had to be one of the most beautiful things she'd ever seen and it was also love at first sight for her.

After the plane stopped at the airport, a car picked them up and took them to the seaside where a seaplane was already waiting. The pilot, a dark skinned man named Neil, after the introductions had helped transfer their luggage into the plane and helped them settle into the plane before taking off.

'Wow!' She exclaimed. 'How very lucky you are. She's so beautiful.'

'Yes, I am very lucky to have her,’ he shouted over the noise of the plane.

The little plane landed on the water, skimming it like a stone thrown on a lake, and taxied closer to the beach. As soon as it came to a stop, Malora didn't wait for the men standing at the wooden pier to come get them by boat, she opened the door and threw herself into the water, clothes, shoes and all. She hit the warm water with a splash and a great whoop of joy. After the escapade in the plane, she needed all the comfort the sea offered. Her skin was no longer heated and the pain had subsided into a dull ache.

Malora turned on her back and Titan was looking at her with amusement.

'Jump in,' she called.

He shook his head. 'Thanks, but I'll pass.'

She swam lazily in the silky water while he went on to the beach and met three men who were waiting on the pier. From this far away she couldn't see their features, but one of them had long dreadlocks that had been bleached to a coppery color by the sun. They wore colorful clothes. Even from where she was she could see that their bodies were toned and muscular and their skins shone like highly polished wood.

They shook hands with Titan and then they all turned to look at her. Malora waved at them, they waved back and then they all went back into the house with their luggage. The men, Titan had told her, don't live on the island, and when they returned to the mainland Malora and Titan would be totally alone on this paradise island.
He'd really gone all out for this.

They were still had two weeks before a month into their contract, and she already felt so. . .she couldn't explain it.

Malora kicked her shoes off and got out of her heavy, clinging blouse and trousers. It was strangely liberating to watch them sink. Then they turned around and floated dreamily on her back. The sky was blue in a way that it never was in London. A lone seagull high up circled and cried. The fierce sun beat on her face, but there was a cool breeze and the waves lapped gently against her relaxed, drifting body. Malora felt almost hypnotized.

God! This was the life. She could just eat coconuts and stay here forever. She thought of Titan telling her that the motto of island life was: Take your time. No hurry.

Time passed.

'Hey,' someone called. Reluctantly Malora righted herself and treaded the waters.

Titan was standing at the water's edge a little away from the pier. He was shading his eyes with his hands and not wearing shoes or a shirt. The sun bounced off all of that golden chest, making her mouth water. Holy hell, he was truly hot.

'Want some lunch?' he shouted.

Food? Brilliant idea. Come to think of it she was actually starving hungry. 'Yeah, I do.'

'Come on then.'

Malora started swimming toward him. When she could feel the sand under her feet she started walking toward him. Her limbs felt strangely heavy and lethargic. Malora looked at Titan and he was staring at her with hungry eyes. Must be the heat, but she felt as if there was a powerful coil of need inside her. A powerful desire to fall on him on the beach. The sun was hot on her head and the ground was the softest, whitest, most pristine, fine sand she'd ever had the pleasure of walking upon.

Malora walked up to him and stopped a foot away. They stared at one another, each mesmerized by the other. He reached out a hand and glided his finger along her wet cheek. His skin was hot and his touch birthed a yearning inside her, something new. Something she had never felt before. Malora felt her cheeks blazing. The air around them shimmered.

She looked enquiringly into his eyes.

But they were fierce wells of gray avalanche that were devoid of any information. Malora had the impression that her body was on fire. She shook her head slightly. Confused, dazed by the sun. Perhaps it was some sort of heatstroke. She shouldn't have lain in the midday sun without easing herself into it slowly.

He leaned in, caught her face in his hands and lightly brushed his lips against hers. The disconnect between the naked lust in his eyes and the tenderness of his lips disarmed Malora. And suddenly the thought—she liked this with this man. She totally, completely and terribly liked him. The likeness that was way beyond normal. It was almost leaning toward love.

The knowledge was like freezing wind on her wet skin. Malora shivered.

Back up, Mal. Back up.

She said the first thing that came into her head. 'Did you say something about lunch?' Her voice was croaky and thick.

He licked the salt from her mouth and said, 'Mmmm. . .'

Malora had to stop him. She needed to think about this new. . .development. It was not good news. 'I'm hungry.'

'Mmmm.'

'Seriously hungry.'

'The color of your hair. . .your body. . . You looked like a sea goddess or a mermaid coming out of the water. In this wretched world you are. . . perfect.'

His voice was like rich, dark golden syrup. It coated her skin. He kissed her ear and glided his lips along the lobe. The action was like being on a familiar road. She'd traveled it before. Many times. Some part of her even knew where this road led to. She emptied her being of thought and surrendered herself to desire. It rippled like a forest fire through her, swift and unstoppable.

She pressed her body against his ever-hard bulge in his trousers.

'Would you like that balls deep inside that pretty pink pussy of yours, Ms. McCarran.' He purred like a dragon seducing a fairy tale princess.

'Yes, I would, Master T. Very much indeed.'

His hands went around her back and unclasped her bra.

Malora's breasts spilled out into the glorious sunshine. Instinctively she straightened her spine so they showed themselves to their best advantage.

'What about the men?' She whispered.

'Gone.' Her bra landed on the sand.

'Gone where?' Not that she cared, but Malora couldn't think of anything more mysterious or alluring to say.

'To the other side of the island. There is a lagoon there and they've gone to catch fish.'

Her nipples strained hard against the smooth, hot skin of his torso. She fisted a shaking hand in his hair and pulled his head down to her aching nipples. He didn't resist. His mouth on her taut nipple was heady heaven. Touching him without restraints was heady.

Heat rushed from his mouth into her body and Malora felt herself go up in flames. Suddenly the steady sound of the waves disappeared and spots dimmed her vision. Malora felt dizzy. Her knees buckled.

'What's the matter?' he asked, his voice suddenly changed.

Shocked, Malora sagged against him.

'Heatstroke,' he said, and putting his hands under her knees carried her to the house.

'I think I'm fine now,' she said weakly, but to be honest she did felt quite strange.

He took her into the white house and placed her on a long couch under a lazily whirling fan. Titan went away and came back bearing a young green coconut with the top sawn off and a straw in it. Malora took a few sips and started to feel better.

He crouched next to her, an expression on his face she had never seen. 'How do you feel?'

'Like I could bite your ass.' Okay, that was way out of line and cheeky. She held expected him to scold her, instead he smiled, but that anxious expression remained in his eyes.

'Do you want to rest for a bit?'

'I'm fine now,' she said and it was true—she was.

'Are you sure?'

Malora put her hand out and erased the frown on his face. This was a side of Titan she did not expect to see. 'Yes, I'm sure.'

He sighed with relief.

'I'm very hungry, though.'

'OK, lunch will be ready in five minutes.' He kissed her lightly on her forehead and pushed upwards.

Malora watched him walk toward what must be the kitchen. She heard the sound of the fridge opening and looked around herself. The house was airy and light. The windows were many and we're all open. The furniture was mostly painted wood. Funky and totally cool. Long, transparent blue curtains fluttered at the windows. The air between them seems to have changed.

Now she had a secret.

She deeply liked a man who was a total stranger to her and who refused to tell her anything about him. What if he was in a relationship with some other woman? What if he was married? Who was Titan Pitts? He seemed to have so many shades to him that it was hard to tell what was the truth and which was the lie.

Some part of Malora mourned the loss of the innocent woman she'd once been before Louis git sick. Another part of her was determined that she would not spoil her time on this paradise island.

She was so confused she decided not to think for the next four days they'd be spending on the Island.

*

That night and the next day was pretty much uneventful. Titan hadn't pursued any sexual relations with her. In fact, it felt as if she didn't exist.

Malora started questioning if the closeness she felt the day they arrived on the Island was a figment of her imagination. She wondered why he brought her here if he was going to avoid her.

On her second evening on the Island, Malora sat by the large French window out looking the sea, listening to the waves lap against each other. Titan had left immediately after lunch and she didn't know where to. At first, Malora had been glad for the privacy because she could call Lorena to ask about the treatment for Louis. It was improving, she'd said. And her sister sounded lighter and cheerier than she did before she left for America.

That call reinforced the belief that she had done the right thing. Malora swore to take whatever Titan dished at her, because he came through for her when she needed him the most.

Malora heard footfalls coming up the stairs, and into the house, but she kept her eyes firmly on the sea. Since Titan hadn't paid her attention, Malora had dressed in an old T-shirt and plain shorts. Nothing that screamed sexy or seduction.

Yet, when those footfalls came to a stop few feet away from her, Malora looked up to see fire and lust blazing in Titan's gray eyes. She shouldn't jump at the look in his eyes, she told herself. She should be angry he discarded her like a used condom. But she felt the opposite. He could tell her jump now, and she would ask how high.

While he didn't ask her to jump, he did, however asked her to strip and kneel in the carpet. Malora obeyed immediately, knowing he's switched to Master T now.

She kept her eyes on the floor, even as his bare feet appeared in her line of vision.

He fisted her hair in his hand and pulled until her blue eyes met gray ones. 'Whose slut are you?'

Malora couldn't answer, she could only pant and gasp as his free hand came to rest on her throat. The pull on her hair was growing more intense, edging closer to real pain, and she was shocked by how badly she wanted it. She wanted him to yank sharply on it, to jerk her head to the side or to use it to drag her down to the floor and fuck her senseless again. Any sensation he could give her would be enough. Malora just wanted to feel him. To let him feel her. She craved his attention and was willing to take it whichever it came. She would walk through fire if he asked her to.

His touch was like heroine, and she was an addict who couldn't get enough of it. She craved it, wanted to bask in it, relished in it. She felt drunk on the drug that was Titan Pitts.

Too soon, he released her with a firm shove, sending her spilling forward to catch herself on her hands. It surprised her because he'd never been so rough with her before. He was an entirely different person right now. Someone she liked and feared at the same time. A shiver shot down her spine.

'Get up,' he said, a hard edge in his voice.

Malora pulled herself to her feet as quickly as she could. She staggered, a little lightheaded at the sudden movement—the heavy breathing probably hadn't helped with that any—but he was there to catch her by the elbow and led her confidently away.

Malora floated along beside him in a pleasant haze, focusing only on the touch of his hand and the floor under her feet as he led the way down a hall and into the third bedroom that was locked until now.

The bedroom was just as cozy and understated as the rest of the house. She'd been half expecting something wild and exotic—an assortment of manacles on the wall, or a sex swing, or a St. Andrew's cross in the corner or something. But all Malora saw was a bed, two nightstands, and a single dresser; a room devoid of kink. . . although she was pretty sure opening up the nightstands would change that a little.

'I want you bent over the end of the bed,' Titan said, and gave her another little push toward it. Malora leaned over it sort of gingerly, planting her hands on the springy surface and shuffling her feet so that she looked more or less like someone who was sexy and knew it, rather than someone bent stiffly over a her lover's bed.

Malora heard a closet door sliding on smooth tracks and a bit of shuffling, and then Titan was behind her again. She felt him more than heard him—that odd sort of sixth sense where you're subconsciously picking up body heat or vibrations or something.

She could feel the weight of him there, equal parts comforting and nerve-wracking.

'You've never been flogged before, have you?' he said conversationally. Something swished through the air—a muted, sensual whisper—and Malora shivered even though she had no idea what it meant.

'No,' she said, then because it seemed like it was probably a good time for it, she added, 'sir.'

Malora was trusting him to fuck her, to hit her, to hold her by the throat—surely she could trust him to tell her when he wanted something from her.

Titan stepped to the side of the bed and gave the flogger a soft underhanded swing so that the green and black falls landed on the bedspread in front of her, spread out like a leathery fan. 'This is what I'll be hitting you with,' he said, dragging it closer to her.

Malora breathed deep, letting the rich, earthy smell of leather fill my nostrils. 'This one is elk, very soft and medium weight, so it'll be easy for me to control the amount of pain I'm inflicting. I could hurt you badly with this if I really wanted to, but I would have to work for it.'

Malora nodded mutely. She couldn't tell if she was afraid or not, but it seemed reasonable. A responsible person would ease into being actually literally beaten with an implement of torture. But part of her really wanted to impress him. Wanted him to be proud of her, of how much she could take. And yeah, maybe that wasn't the healthiest way to go about this, but to be fair, she wasn't thinking with all of her brain right now.

'I'm not going to push you hard tonight,' he said, shifting behind her again. His hand came to rest between her shoulder blades, hot and heavy. 'If you want me to stop, you only have to use your safe word. What's it again?'

'Blue,' she replied.

'We'll play lightly today, but someday I'm going to hurt you until you beg and plead and cry. Do you want that?'

Malora swallowed hard. 'Yes, sir,' she whispered, realizing she did.

It was one of those deep, dark sort of wants, the kind that slithers  away when you look at it too hard, but not before you see the shape of it lurking there inside you.

CHAPTER DEDICATION: suckmybigenergy

Because she's amazing, and awesome. ❤❤❤

A/N:

Our own little dove has turned Freaky, OMG!!!!!!

Master T have woken the literal beast. 😝😝😝😝

What do you think of Titan's sudden strange, behaviour?

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

38.4K 963 52
___________________________ "You were mine the second you put your signature on that contract." He looked at me with pure lust and dominance in his...
53.5K 1.8K 19
[Book 1]✓ 18+ Audience. Mature Themes. Kind, honest,humble, sweet, polite and absolutely beautiful. Hard faced, sometimes scary, but a good father. T...
594K 15.2K 73
"NEVER AND I MEAN NEVER let anyone other than me see you in such little clothes. Have I made myself clear tesoro? " His husky voice dialed down by an...