Losing Game/// James Potter

By gryffinpufffffff

"You should tell him, you know," a familiar voice softly said from behind her. "I know you love him." "Remus... More

~Extended Summary/Face Claim~
Playlist
~Prologue~
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
UPDATE
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
END NOTES:
Character Q&A

Chapter 28

68.5K 2K 9.8K
By gryffinpufffffff

SMUT WARNING: Proceed with caution...

After Elsie had left to her house, James and Sirius hung out for a little bit longer. Eventually, James walked Sirius back to his room and listened as he shut his door and began blasting his muggle music, casting the muffliato charm a second later so that the Potter parents wouldn't wake up.

James scoffed and chuckled while walking back to his room, "Bloody idiot...I could be screaming his name at the top of my lungs and he wouldn't hear because of how loud his music is."

He grabbed a towel and some clothes and proceeded to go shower. Unfortunately for James, his shower brought no peace to the chaotic mess that was running around in his brain. As he ran a bar of soap across his toned chest, his mind couldn't stop flickering between Elsie and Lily. He had enjoyed going to the Christmas party with Lily, and felt as if she was finally coming around to him. But on the other hand, he couldn't stop thinking about the slow dance with Elsie and how she drunkenly admitted that she wanted to kiss him again. James was at a lost, his entire mind fighting itself over and over again.

James sighed out in frustration as he made his way out of the shower. He quickly casted a drying charm over himself and slipped on a pair of grey sweatpants and a white t-shirt, before heading back to his room. He planned on going straight to bed due to his exhaustion, but his plans were completely demolished as he opened the door and entered his room.

As soon as he closed his door behind him, his heart skipped a beat and his ears perked up at the sounds he was hearing. Beautiful, melodic moans coming from the window, which he couldn't see through at the position he was standing in, filled the silence of his room. James was immediately captivated by the lustful sounds he was hearing, and suddenly felt his shaft twitch with excitement in his sweatpants. He couldn't help himself from growing harder as the sounds became louder and more frequent, but he was curious. There was only one person those noises could be coming from...but what was causing Elsie to make all those noises?

He found himself curiously walking over to his opened window to see what exactly was happening, but immediately regretted his decision. His eyes fell on Elsie straddling someone while lustfully moving up and down on their dick. James' jaw clenched in anger, feeling a rush of possessiveness run through his veins. What the fuck is she doing? And, who the fuck is she doing?

Although he was pissed, he couldn't help his eyes from wandering down his best friend's back side, noticing how her bare arse was perfectly plump and how her back arched in pleasure at the actions occurring. While studying her perfect body, his eyes snapped up at the sight of a familiar boy's face peaking over Elsie's shoulder. That's when everything went red for James. His hands angrily formed fists as his nails harshly dug into his palms, leaving marks from how hard he was clenching them. James was feeling way more than just angry, but he couldn't put his finger on exactly what the other emotion was. All he knew was that he was practically staring into the eyes of the devil himself, he was staring directly into the eyes of Rory McLaggen.

When Rory's eyes locked onto James' through both opened windows, a sinful smirk formed onto his face. And suddenly, their lustful motions stopped. James watched in rage as Rory gripped onto her thighs to prevent her from satisfying herself, and he immediately looked away because he was scared Elsie would notice him in the window. He began pacing the room furiously as silence replaced the previous luscious noises from the girl.

James' thoughts were cut off by a pleasure-filled scream that made his heart sink in his chest, "Rory, please."

His vision flashed red again as he snapped his head towards the two teenagers in her room, watching as she came undone on top of him. No, fuck no. This is a joke, right?

James' eyes locked with Rory's once again as James faintly heard him say, "Such a good fucking girl. That's my Princess."

His palms started bleeding from how hard his nails were frustratedly digging into them, as he finally figured out what emotion he missed out on before. James wasn't just angry, he was jealous. He didn't want Rory touching Elsie, he wanted to be the one fucking her. That's my princess, McLaggen.

As he got lost in thought, James didn't realize how fast Elsie had gotten cleaned up and fell asleep. But, he was pissed. He was pissed that someone else was touching his Elsie, so he did the only thing that he thought would soothe his anger. He grabbed his wand and apparated into Elsie's room, coming face-to-face with a sleeping Elsie in the arms of a smirking Rory.

He shoved his wand in the waistband of his sweatpants, as he angrily marched over to Rory. Rory carefully slipped out of the bed while smiling smugly, "Enjoy the show, Potter?"

Rory was now standing directly in front of a fuming James, who grabbed the boy by the collar of the shirt he threw on, "I'll fucking beat the bloody shit out of you."

Rory, who wasn't intimidated by the boy grabbing his shirt threateningly, teasingly leaned even more forwards to whisper, "Why, Potter? Something wrong? I thought you'd enjoy watching your sweet, little Elsie moaning my name...and cumming for me and only me."

James gripped onto the boy tighter and clenched his jaw, but before he could say anything, Rory spoke out again. "Don't make a scene, Potter. She's sleeping, and we both know you'd never want to wake her up...isn't that right?" he smirked mockingly at the boy who practically had steam radiating off of him from how mad he was. Taking one glance at Elsie, James knew he was right. So, in one swift motion he let go of Rory, grabbed his wand, and angrily apparated back into his room. Rory smiled victoriously while scribbling down a note for Elsie, apparating out of her room not even 5 minutes after James had.

When he appeared back in his room, James was even more mad than before and began pacing the room with his fists clenched again. He had planned on taking all of his anger out on McLaggen, but because Elsie was sleeping he couldn't. He couldn't bring himself to wake her up. So, he was left with his fuming thoughts building up inside of him.

If James thought his mind was a mess before, it was even worse now. Not only was he frustrated at what happened with Rory, but now he had visions of Elsie arching her back and moaning out of pleasure...and, he needed more. Once again, Elsie became a drug for James, and he was now more addicted than ever. He needed to see her like that again, he needed to watch her body blissfully react to the pleasure, he need to hear her sweet, sultry moans ring out in his ears again. And that's what frustrated him the most, he wanted to fuck his best friend.

James stopped pacing and leaned his forehead up against his bedroom door as it would help him escape the chaos in his own head. Calm down, he tried convincing himself to do. But he couldn't. His mind fluttered with Elsie. Elsie, Elsie, Elsie. It was her, all-consumingly, overwhelmingly. He banged his fist on the door in frustration, trying his best not to close his eyes and seep into thoughts of his best friend moaning and aching and needing. Jealously surged through his body stronger than anything ever before, and he could only do so much to try and suppress it.

Elsie had woken up in fright from hearing a loud banging noise coming from her opened window. She abruptly sat up and saw that there was a note placed on her nightstand. She picked it up as her eyes scanned over it...

Princess,

I'm sorry I couldn't stay with you, but I couldn't remember what time you said your parents were getting home. And, I didn't want to risk them seeing us together. I really didn't feel like dying today. I'll owl you. See you soon...

<3 Rory

After reading the note, she chuckled and placed it back down on top of her nightstand, making her way over to the window to see what the noise was. She watched as James paced back and forth angrily in his own room, something she knew he only did when he was anxious. She immediately panicked and thought something bad had happened, so she grabbed her wand and apparated straight into his room.

"James, are you okay? What happened?" Elsie asked in a concerned tone as she made her way over to the boy who was now leaned up against his wall.

"I thought you were sleeping," James gritted through his teeth while refusing to make eye contact with Elsie.

"I woke up when I heard a noise coming from your room," Elsie explained while stopping in front of James, who had his back facing the girl, "What happened, James?"

James was trying his best to hold back his anger, but as soon as she asked that question he snapped. He abruptly turned around and faced the girl, glaring at her while clenching his fists once again, "You want to know what happened?"

"Yes," Elsie stuttered out while noticing how James' face was full of anger and rage, beginning to slowly walk backwards away from the boy who was advancing towards her.

"You fucked McLaggen again," James angrily spit out while continuing to walk towards her, "Next time care to close the fucking window, yeah?"

"I...I didn't-," her face grew red and her eyes went wide at what the boy had said, but stopped talking when the back of her knees collided with the edge of his bed.

When he finally stopped right in front of Elsie, James started pacing around in his room because he didn't trust himself being so close to her. He didn't trust himself to not feel her lips on his and run his hands all over her body. How could he trust himself to not do those things when the only thing going through his mind right now is how badly he wants to hear those luscious sounds coming from her mouth again?

Elsie saw James pacing around like he does when he's nervous or thinking, and she instantly began anxiously biting her bottom lip out of habit. Her was mind was beginning to process what he told her, but her thoughts were interrupted when she heard a low, raspy voice escape James mouth. 

He stopped pacing and looked directly at her, "Elsie, your lip..."

Elsie looked up at the boy in confusion as her bottom lip was still tucked under her teeth. He took a step towards her so he was close enough to whisper in her ear, "Stop biting your fucking lip or I'll bite it for you."

The second those words came out of his mouth, Elsie  felt her chest practically cave in on itself. The safeness she had created with Rory was gone now, replaced by the sheer terror of the moments to come. Comfort from the past replaced by fears of the future, one with hazel eyes like grey clouds and a stormy face brewing with rain. It was dangerous, the next few seconds yet to come. A temptation greater than any Elsie had ever known. But she was no saint, no god, no angel. And right now, she wanted nothing more than for him to do exactly what he had said.

James knew right from wrong. He knew what things should and shouldn't happen. He knew that it's wrong for him to be thinking of Elsie how she was just a little while ago, aching and bare. He knew he shouldn't let those thoughts consume him. But just like her, he was no saint, no god, no angel. James was facing a temptation bigger than life itself. Her moans were replaying over and over in his ears and he couldn't help but want to fuck his best friend. So, he let his sense of control snap.

Elsie's eyes were trained on the ground until she heard a growl leave James' mouth, "Fuck it."

He stormed over to Elsie and smashed his lips on hers intensely. James attacked her mouth with his as if she was his source of air, as if he needed Elsie to survive. And, she did the same. There was no hesitation this time, no thinking, no doubts. It was just James and Elsie needing each other to satisfy their needs.

Elsie found herself opening her mouth to let his tongue slide in and greet hers with passion, making the two gravitate towards each other even more. Her hands slip under his shirt and traced his perfectly defined abs, as his hands moved down to her arse and squeezed it. A whimper escaped from Elsie's mouth, greedily pleading for more. James slowly pulled his mouth away from hers, making sure to lustfully bite down on her bottom lip on his way out.

Elsie's panting filled the air, as James moved his lips down to the side of her neck that Rory hadn't touched. He placed a tiny kiss under her earlobe as he sensually whispered, "Tell me to stop."

With no response, he moved down her neck and placed a harsher kiss in a spot below where he had previously kissed, slightly nibbling on her soft skin. "Tell me to fucking stop, Els," James pleaded with the girl, needing her to tell him to stop before he took it too far.

He slid his lips down once more, sucking on the part of her neck just above her shoulder. "Elsie," he begged the girl, but was once again met with silence. Elsie grabbed his face and placed one hand on either side of his cheeks while looking him directly in the eyes, "I can't."

As those words left her mouth sinfully, James felt himself growing hard under his sweatpants. "Fuck," he growled while moving his hands to throw off Elsie's shirt, revealing her bare breasts since she neglected to put on a bra.

James pushed her down onto his bed while grabbing his wand and whispering the Muffliato charm towards his door. He then pointed it towards Elsie, who was staring up at him from his bed, and mumbled the contraceptive charm knowing it's better to be safe than sorry. He threw his wand off to the side and crawled on top of Elsie predatorily.

He took off his shirt, making Elsie practically drool at the sight in front of her, and separated her legs to press his clothed hard-on against her clothed heat. She let out another whimper as she felt how hard James was. James Potter is hard because of me...

"This," he began speaking and he thrusted his clothed hips into hers, "Is how you make me feel."

Elsie let out a pleasure-filled moan, sending James into a place of no return. He had to fuck Elsie, he had to make sure she never made those noises for anyone else ever again.

He leaned forwards on top of her and grabbed both of her boobs in each of his hands, firmly squeezing them, "You're so beautiful, Els. So fucking beautiful."

His body had stopped and his head tilted up so his eyes could lock on hers, "Everything to me."

And the sound that came out of Elsie's mouth had snapped James right back to what he was doing. Right back to admiring the piece of art laying in front of him.

James used his thumbs and teasingly began tracing small circles over the tops of her nipples, causing Elsie's heat to begin aching from how bad she wanted James. She gasped in pleasure at what the teasing boy was doing and bucked her hips up into his as she heard him let out a groan. He moved his hands and brought his mouth down to her perfect peeks, beginning to furiously suck on them while leaving marks all over her breasts.

"These are mine," He growled out while sucking on one boob and letting his hand play with the other one.

Elsie let out a string of moans at his possessive words as pleasure took over her. She began continuously bucking her hips up to his, their clothed hips desperately rubbing up against each other.

"James," she let slip through her lips in pleasure as a smirk formed on his face. "Does McLaggen make you feel this fucking good with your clothes still on?" he asked her while holding down her hips to stop her from pleasuring herself so she could answer.

"James, please," she begged while trying to buck her hips once again.

"Answer me, Els...does McLaggen make you feel this good?" He mockingly asked her while still holding her aching hips in place.

"Fuck, no, James," she pleaded answering him honestly, as she felt him lift up her arse to pull both her shorts and panties down in one motion, "It's you, only you."

He threw them to the side and placed two hands on her inner thighs, pulling her legs apart to give way to the view of her aching heat. James, who was already harder than he has ever been, felt himself grow even more stiff at the sight in front of him. He groaned Elsie's name while bringing his face down to her core. "How are you so fucking beautiful, love?" He spit out before letting his tongue lick her dripping heat, "And, so fucking wet..."

Elsie moaned at the pleasurable feeling, as James began to strip himself of his pants and boxers. He looked up at Elsie for one last plea of consent as he held his hardened dick in his hand and lightly stroked it in front of her, "A-are you sure you want this?"

Elsie's eyes widened at the length of James' hard-on, and felt herself growing even more needy at the sight of it. She groaned and bucked her hips up at him, "James, I need this."

With that being said, James slipped himself inside of the girl and let her adjust to his size. When Elsie looked at him in approval, he began thrusting his hips into the moaning girl. James let out of string of curses under his breath because of how good it felt, "Shit, Els. So good."

She threw her arms around his neck, her eyes falling close as soon as she took in the sight of him. Moaning and sweating and pushing himself into to her, whispering her name like a sin off his tongue. But it wasn't any of that which made her eyes flutter shut, it was the way he was looking at her. His gaze was locked on her as if there were nothing more he could ever want in life. And it was too much for Elsie, because all of it was a lie. She knew he didn't want her the way she yearned for him.

But then his hand was on her cheek, his length plunging into her harder, more convincing. As if this was actually all he could ever want in life, "Open your eyes, Elsie."

She kept them shut but writhed at the pleasure taking over her body. The hand on her cheek slowly traveled down her body, teasing the peaks of her breasts lightly until a hum of approval left her mouth. It started moving again, and this time it only stopped once his finger was hovering over her clit.

"Elsie," his breath was warm on her face and she knew he had dipped his mouth close to hers, "Look at me, Els."

His finger flicked at the sensitive nub as he continued moving himself in and out of her, and it was enough to snap her eyes open. She looked at him and he looked back at her, the last two stars left burning in the sky. And right now, James was staring at her as if he'd set himself on fire for the rest of eternity just for her to look back at him.

"Merlin, fuck me, Elsie," his breath was weak and hitched, and his lips brushed over hers, "I need you."

And she needed him, Elsie thought, just not in the same way.

She connected their lips fully this time, leaving no more room for James to make promises that she knew weren't true. But then he was pulling his lips away and whimpering against her neck, "You're so beautiful, so beautiful to me."

And that was enough to push her over the edge, "James, I'm-,"

"Let go, love," he whispered, groaning and sucking lightly on her collarbone, "Let it all go."

She shook and squirmed and melted at his words, her body uncontrollably pushing up against his body as she listened to him.

His hands were now holding her tightly, his eyes glued onto hers, "Who makes you feel so good, Els? Who makes you cum like this?"

"You," she cried as her climax finished itself off.

"Shit, Elsie. You have no idea how much...," James trailed off, his body collapsing onto hers as he released, "You."

His sentence was incoherent, mixed up, nonsensical, but none of them noticed. They were too busy staring at each other, silent and thoughtful and  yearning.

Their panting breaths filled the air as James pulled out of Elsie after finishing. He placed one last kiss on her lips before cleaning both him and Elsie up. "Are you okay, was I too much?" James asked Elsie with a worried tone as he re-dressed the girl on his bed.

He slipped back on his sweatpants as she simply smiled up at him, "I'm okay, James."

The two slipped under the covers as Elsie cuddled up into James' right side. As the silence filled the room, the reality of what just happened had sunk in for both of the best friends. James' eyes widened and mentally cursed at himself for losing control, as Elsie became increasingly anxious and began tapping her finger on James' bare chest.

"James..." she stuttered out nervously, but was cut off by James placing his hand in her hair and shushing her.

"Shhh, it's okay Els. Let's just go to bed a-and we'll worry about it in the morning," he whispered down to the girl tucked into his side, "It'll be okay."

He placed a kiss on her forehead as Elsie drifted off to sleep, falling asleep a few moments after her as one last thought slipped through his mind...

Mine.

——————————————————————————
AUTHORS NOTE:

Well, you guys asked for it;) AHHHH SO EXCITINGGGGG THEY FUCKED! Also, I just wanted to reiterate that this is a slow burn book. I want to make it as close to real emotions as possible, meaning James wouldn't just switch off his feelings for the girl he's loved for 7 years. It's a process, a very long and hard one. Both of them are going to go through a character struggle before the final plot unveils itself. So, trust in the process:))) #Jelsieisendgame

And I'm so so so sorry about the late update. I had something for school yesterday and had no time to work on this chapter. I posted that on my conversation board yesterday, so follow me for updates on the story!!!

And, shout out to @Jamespotterwhore for recommending my story to a bunch of people. Thank you all so much for your support<3<3 LOVE YOU GUYS!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

955 44 56
It all started to make sense to Sirius, bit by bit. He wanted desperately to be himself, to belong somewhere and be excepted as himself, "But how do...
51.1K 1.3K 64
For as long as Remus can remember he's had a hard life. Constant monthly mutilations of his skin, a absent father, and the trepidation of his blush i...
7.7K 147 21
Y/N Evans have always been inlove with her best friend James. So offcoarse she is broken when he started dating her sister Lily. A lot happens which...
12.4K 561 15
Two boys. One with a supposedly perfect nerdy life and living out his college years in a flat he shares with his two best friends, astronomy PhD and...