Densi - Baby Blye Deeks

By nellytheelephant99

Kensi finally finds out she is having a baby after a rough journey of trying with husband Marty Deeks, though... More

Chapter 1: A Rough Start
Chapter 2: The Thing
Chapter 3: A Little Hope
Chapter 4: David Who?
Chapter 5: A Turn for The Worst
Chapter 6: In Need of Some Help
Chapter 7: Recovery
Chapter 8: Surprise!
Chapter 9: News
Chapter 10: What Now?
Chapter 11: Its Time!
Chapter 12: At Last.
Chapter 14: A Close Call...
Chapter 15: ...Or Is It?
Chapter 16: Case on Deck
Chapter 17: ALIVE OR DEAD!?
Chapter 18: Real Life

Chapter 13: A New Life

485 8 2
By nellytheelephant99

After quite a few months at home (with Athena now 8 months old), Kensi was getting pretty annoyed that she hadn't been working a lot. All she could do was sit at home on her laptop and review the cases that everyone else was working on, while Deeks was working part time at NCIS. Kensi would stay home and look after Athena, as well as Monty, and try to stay calm when both Deeks' mum and her own mum was round. Deeks would work part time so he could come home and greet the girls.

One morning, Deeks woke up early ready to go to work, and Athena was crying.

D: *walking over to the crib* "hey, hey, oh baby don't cry, whats wronggg"
K: *half asleep* "you do know she can't talk right?"
D: *laughing* "touché. Did you know she was crying!?"
K: "ugh I was up until 4am this morning, I gave her some milk and some baby food and burped her and changed her diaper an-"
D: "okay okay okay I get it it's okay ive got this"

Deeks takes Athena out of her crib and sits in the floor with her on his lap and starts to pull faces, making her smile.

Kensi sits up in bed, while Deeks and Athena are sat on the floor. Deeks stares in her big, bright blue eyes, with his hand covering the whole back of her head as she looks back up at her dad. Kensi smiles from behind and says, "this is amazing". Deeks turns and smiles beginning to tear up, explaining how much he's wanted this all his life and he'd give everything he had to make sure Athena grew up in a happy childhood. Kensi agrees, walks over and gives him a kiss. "You're going to be a great dad, okay. Don't worry about it". Deeks stands up, passing Athena to Kensi, who go into the living room while Deeks gets ready for work. Kensi puts Athena in her play pen in the corner of the room and passes her her toys, while Kensi goes to get some breakfast. Deeks comes in, makes himself a breakfast shake and puts his shoes on.
K: "ummm Deeks?"
D: "yeah?"
K: "do you know when I'll be back at work?"
D: *standing up* "I uhh.... I don't, no"
K: "could you ask Hetty for me?"
D: "I'll try. But baby you gotta stay and look after our little miracle okay? I'll be home as soon as possible, I promise"
Kensi smiles, while Deeks walks out the door.
K: "Deeks?"
D: "yeah"
K: "be safe"
D: "always"
Kensi returns to the sofa eating kronuts and protein bars, with a glass of orange juice and watches her little one try to move around and crawl. She smiles slightly and sips her juice, wondering who her little girl would grow up to be.

When Deeks gets to work, he's quickly alerted that there's a case on deck by Eric - and it included a recurring friend- KESSLER.

N: "as of 48 hours ago, LAPD found a gun hidden in a bush outside Arizona prison after reviewing a case of an inmate. When we checked the fingerprints from the gun, they confirmed they were David Kesslers."

This time, Eric explains how Kessler never actually ended up getting to county prison- he attacked the officers putting him in the police van, took one of their snipers and killed the rest.

N: "he's also been in hiding for almost two years, hence why we haven't heard from him. But after checking through Kaleidoscope, we found the CCTV from Arizona prison. *pointing at the screen* here you can see the date and time of the day that Kessler was taken to county, it says 7pm."
E: "usually at that time of year, 7pm in Arizona gets pretty dark, which pretty much tells us that this footage - was pre recorded to make it look like Kessler left"
D: "wait hold on a second- so you're tell me that Kessler never actually WENT to COUNTY!? How did nobody find the gun before!?"
N: "correct. And it seems as though it was wrapped up in a camo vine and hidden in the dirt to disguise it"
D: "but- the gunshots?"
E: "the bullets we found in the gun weren't actually loud or fatal- in fact they were just small plastic bullets that trainee police guards use to threaten people. But the gunshots were found on the police officers heads, hence they were all announced dead on scene"

Deeks began to look worried, and ran down to hettys desk.

D: "Hetty? HETTY! You need to get Kensi and Athena to the safe house!"
H: "Ah, Mr Deeks, I've just phoned Kensi and told her the situation. She's packing up her things and she's taking Athena with her and bringing her here."
D: "what!? Why not the safe house!?"
H: "well, if Mr Kessler knows where you and Kensi live, he's most likely to know where your safe house is. And in that case, we are going to have to find you a new one under complete confidentiality and prosecute Kessler"
D: "NO! HETTY. HE SHOULD HAVE BEEN PROSECUTED IN THE FIRST PLACE. THIS IS WAY OUT OF HAND, HE DESERVES TO BE DEAD."
H: "and he will be, slow down!"
D: *quite angry at this point* Slow down!? Are you crazy!? My WIFE AND DAUGHTERS LIVES ARE IN DANGER!"

Just then, Kensi comes rushing in, with Athena in her car seat. She walks over to Hetty and Deeks.
D: "Kens.... *to Athena* heyyy baby"
K: "I heard... this is INSANE! why didn't we know this earlier!!"
D: *shrugging and panicking* "I- Ah- I d- I don't know!"
H: "mrs Blye, mr Deeks, I have a safer safe house you can go to. It's one of mine, and whatever you do- DONT WRECK IT!"
K: "we need ANSWERS HETTY"
H: "and you'll get them!! Now go!! Both of you!! Mr Deeks, I suggest you go to the armoury and grab some Siggs and amo just in case, and take care of your daughter, don't scare her"
D: "on it!"

Deeks runs off to the armoury grabbing some extra amo and extra guns to keep away in the safe house in case anyone goes in when Kensi and Deeks are there. Meanwhile, Sam and Callen meet Hetty and Kensi round their desks.

S: "you good Kens?"
K: "could be better."
C: "oh my gosh, Athena? She's grown up so quick!"
Kensi puts the car seat on her desk and takes Athena out and holds her in her arms.
S: "😂😂😂😂😂😂!!!! SHE HAS DEEKS HAIR!"
C: but she also has your eyes kens, she's adorable"
K: "aww thanks guys. Deeks is already in the spirit of making a mini surf board in the garden for when she grows up, he's so down for the surfer dad thing!"
S: "well, I guess she's gonna be a daddy's girl then!"
K: "yes, BUT I am going to teach her how to do things a man can do - not being sexist - like my dad did, and I'm going to teach her how to use knives and guns. And maybe one day, she could work in these kind of agencies"
C: *clapping* "very well mum, very well. Hey, you're gonna be great parents alright"
K: "yeah. Hopefully. And thanks guys!"

Deeks returns from the armoury with a brief case, him and Kensi begin to look worried. Hetty passed them the keys and tells them the directions and Kensi and Deeks head off with their baby.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19K 418 30
Taylor Kinney and Miranda Rae Mayo are married and have two beautiful girls!! What will they do to handle a horrible situation? Their daughters hav...
4M 167K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
29.1K 308 22
Crossover of NCISLA and NCIS. One teen that changed everything.
25K 643 12
Brandon and Callie find themselves both about to turn 18. With Callie's adoption still on hold they wonder if they may finally have a chance to be to...