The Bride of The Underworld [...

By LettuceBae

"You're insufferable," You sneer at her. "Why are you so hostile?" She replied smugly. "Come on now, you're... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Not a chap but......
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99

Chapter 17

4.8K 229 31
By LettuceBae

'Hyun, how come you didn't mention me to her?'

---------------------------------

Irene remains stiff as I stare at her, mention? Does she not talk about her family...sister-in-law?

"Hello, I'm Taeyeon. Irene's....sister." She shook my hand, her skin is cold. I retracted my hand once we're done shaking each other's hand. 

Irene cleared her throat then looked over to her shoulder, "You four can stand up now."

I hear patting of clothes from behind, my eyes stayed focused on Taeyeon. She returned my stare and smiled coldly. "Well then , how about we have a little chat,." She then turns to Irene, "I have a feeling that you have to fill me in with information." Her face then turned serious. 

"Let's start on you both having come in contact with an angel, an angel of Domain." Irene's gaze turned intense.

Dominion? What? Who?

"What do you mean?" I blurted out. Taeyeon's neck snapped toward my direction. 

"Oh Y/N, are you aware that one of you boss' friends, were actually an angel of sorts?"

My boss' close friends? Could she be..JISOO

"Jisoo's a wha-hmp?!" Irene covered my mouth and I give her a glare. "Don't shout, there are people here." Irene growled and Taeyeon chuckles.

"Well then, let's go some place quite." Taeyeon walked forward, not waiting for us to follow. Soon after we followed her to a restaurant, it's a simple restaurant, nothing fancy and all. 

No one ordered anything, and I'm too shy to speak up, knowing that food to demons tastes like clay and sponge, according to Irene. We are seated at a round wide table. 

"Now that we're all seated." Taeyeon called out, "Tell me about everything that happened that faithful day you met with the dominion."

"We went for groceries at themarket here in Milan," Irene crossed her arms, "And half way of the groceries, my skin started heating up."

Taeyeon nodded her head, listening attentively she gestured for her to continue. "I asked Y/N to buy me water." 

"Y/N, tell me everything you talked about." Taeyeon demanded,  I sat up staright.

"We only had exchanged formalities." I answer truthfully, Taeyeon stared into my eyes and nod. "Nothing strange in particular?"

I turn to Irene who is now brooding. "No, not until Irene approached me and her."

Taeyeon's eyes hardened after what I said, she then turns her head to Irene.

"Did you fight?" 

Irene shakes her head sideways, "Too many witnesses." She then turns to me, "But I did provoke her."

Taeyeon massages her temple, "There's no doubt that the Seraphims also had contacted her." 

"What's a Seraphim?" 

"The highest rank among the angels." Seugli answered form me.

"Then what are Dominions?" I added. 

This time Irene answered, "They are said to keep the world in proper order, they deliver God's justice in unjust situations." She let out a sarcastic smile. "Though, I'm not sure anymore."

 "I also believe that Jisoo informed about the vessel as well." Joy added. 

"Vessel?" I look at Taeyeon who is in deep thought.

"She means you, vixen." Irene answered. I give her a questioning look. "How and why am I a vessel?" 

"That's a topic for another time." Taeyeon answered, "For now, lay low and away from them." 

"But I work with Jennie, she's close with Jisoo." I protested, Wendy sighs. "It can't be helped then Irene."

"What do you mean it can't be helped?" Taeyeon pressed. "Don't tell me that you didn't mark her with our mana, Joohyun."

Irene massaged her temples. "No, not yet."

"What do you mean 'marked'?" I asked incredulously. Seulgi raised her hand.

"That's like slapping a sticker but invisible to the human eye." She said enthusiastically. Irene scoffed. 

"And why am I not marked yet?" I raised my brow at Irene. "And for what reason though?"

"For them not to bother you, or touch you." Irene answered. 

"And why am I not marked yet?"

"Because we didn't think of it at first." Wendy sighed. "You are a vessel, so one of the demons of Harelania should mark you."

"What?" I sigh, "I don't follow."

"It means that one of us in this circle should mark you." Taeyeon answered, "The only question is, who?"

Seulgi raised her hand experimentally, "Me?"

Irene growled and Seulgi gave out a teasing wink. "Chill, damn!"

"We all know who should do it." Joy smirked. 

"Yeah." Yeri smirked. 

"Irene, would you do the honors?" Wendy gestured her palm at me. I turn my head to Irene's direction. 

"Then so be it." Taeyeon declares. "Y/N once that Irene has marked you, you will be under her jurisdiction." She then turns to Irene, "Make sure she isn't harmed by any forces that our against our existence." 

"Understood." Irene said firmly then turned to me, "She is my fiance after all."

"Then we can call it a day now." Taeyeon stands, we follow her suit. "See you around."

"Wait, you're not staying?" Wendy asks, disappointment laced her voice. Taeyeon smiled softly. "No, I'm afraid not. Tiffany is pulling out her hair out of stress, thanks to the ruckus Bogum made." 

"Ugh, not him again." Seulgi groaned in annoyance as Irene chuckles. 

"Who's Tiffany?" I ask

"My significant other." Taeyeon smiled dreamily. "As for Bogum, he's the duke of hell, Irene's half brother."

"Half brother?" I turn to her, Irene shrugged her shoulders.

"Of sorts." She answered. "We're not really tied by blood." 

"Oh, I see."

"Well I have to get going now." Taeyeon waved her hand. "See you!"

Taeyeon walked out of the restaurant, leaving the six of us standing. Seulgi turned to Wendy.

"Wanna hang around?" Wendy nodded, she then turns to Irene. "We'll walk around the area, you guys can go." Wendy then turned to Yeri who's now on her phone. "Yeri, Joy, what about the both of you?"

"We'll take a look in one of the Gucci boutiques here." I gawk at Yeri. 

"Alright," Irene's voice boomed. "Be careful, all of you."

"What about you, Y/N?" Seulgi piped up, I contemplated. "I have really nothing to do, so I'll just get back in my hotel." I smile at her. Seulgi made an 'ah' and dragged Wendy from us. Joy and Yeri went with them. I'm now left with Irene who stood in lone silence. 

I patted her shoulder, "I'll get going now." And went straight for the exit. A hand stopped me from my movements. I turn to my shoulder to see Irene with a conflicted look on her face. I turn my body to her, "What's wrong?" I ask, glancing from my arm to her face. 

Irene came out of her stupor. "Nothing......" she then let go of my arm. "Be safe." 

"Alright." I turn my body towards the exit. "And call me when you're in your hotel safe and sound!" I hear her call out. I made a thumbs up. 

__________

The walk from the restaurant to my hotel room was smooth, I felt the something vibrating from my pocket. I take my phone out to reveal my mom's contact, I smile and answered the phone.

On call

Mom: (Hello sweetie,)

Y/N: (Hi mom!) I smile through the phone. As I put down the key card on the counter.

Mom:(How's the fashion show?, have you mingled wit anyone?) I sensed her wiggling her eyebrows. I laugh.

Y/N: (Mom!, gosh no!) I hear her laugh at the other line. 

       : (How are you doing mom?) 

Mom: (Oh, I'm at our other house, your father is being insufferable again.) I hear her sigh

           : (Not just that, I heard about some Prada woman engagement or whatever.) My heart sank.

Y/N: (Do you know anything about it?) I ask I failed to mask my tone of nervousness. My mom went silent.

Mom: (Y/N? Sweetie? Are you alright? You seemed off.) I sigh. 

Y/N: (No, mom, I'm fine. Just tired.) I lied. 

       : (How's father, by the way?)

Mom: (Well I heard he was upset over some news. But I couldn't care less, he has business while I relax here and there.) 

Y/N: (What news? The Prada one?)

Mom: (Hyerin sayid something like that, she doesn't know as well.) My brain short circuited, my sister doesn't know as well. Could dad be the one who only knows about our 'engagement'?

          : (Y/N, I have to go make dinner for myself, love you sweetie, see you back in Korea!) I chuckled. I felt the cold breeze clash upon my body. 

Y/N: (Alright mom, bye! Love you too!) I hear the phone beeped. A smile spread over my face and turn, I dropped my phone to reveal a leaning on the counter with her arms crossed. Uh oh, I think I forgot to call her, but then again I was on the call with m mom. 

"Well, at least I now know that you are actually safe." She sighed, I place my hands on both sides, trapping her with my body. "Well my mom called." I pull away and crossed my arms.

"See nothing wrong." I spread out my arms. Irene scoffed. "What?" I ask indignantly.

"Did you bewitched me?" Irene ask, I give her a look. "No?"

"Then why am I feeling weird?" 

"I don't know, don't ask me that." I answer her.

She pulled my body towards her, I gasp in the sudden action, I place my hands on her shoulders while her arms wrapped around my waist. "What are you doing to me...." she rasped as I gape at her.

"What do you mean?"

"I can't say....." Her eyes locked with mine. "Do you want to know why you're a vessel?"

"Why is that?" I ask with a strained tone. "Why do you and the others call me that?"

"Because, vixen." Her eyes turn to red, I felt an energy surged within her body. "You're offered to me." I remain quite as I process wha she said. Offered? By whom?

"And the vessel is to be the my personal assistant. Both in Earth and in Hell." She purred, and lean close to my ear.

"Can I sleep with you tonight?"

_________

Hi everyone, author here!

Say......what are your thoughts on hard dom Irene?

Leave a comment down below so I'll know!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.6K 1.2K 13
Bae Irene, a professor at a prestigious university in Korea, has a painful past that has left her with unforgettable scars. One fateful night at the...
589 26 8
"I- you what?!" You exclaimed, staring at him in shock. "I'm sure you heard me the first time, (Name)." he placed a hand on your shoulder and leaned...
50.3K 1.9K 36
You have your dream job, you're financially stable, and you have an amazing set of friends. You live in a beautiful home and drive an expensive car...
114 6 6
A story between a FEM!POC Y/n and Chan. Y/n works at Aurora's Art Haven, collecting money to pay for her main hobby, cosmetics. She always had a thin...